Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 03-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #241
elixirsoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
I have been seeing this get more and more media , I might just consider and research this idea , it seems right to do .

The stuff to make it is all harmless stuff and relatively inexpensive too. I've been gathering stuff like this together since Hurricane Katrina. That was the writing on the wall for me and all the alarm bells started ringing.

I been reading this forum for 18 hours now and I'm feeling fresh as a daisy. You've really got me motivated again tracker.

Now sod off!!!

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #242
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elixirsoo View Post

Now sod off!!!
Aha -------- friendship .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elixirsoo View Post
The stuff to make it is all harmless stuff and relatively inexpensive too. I've been gathering stuff like this together since Hurricane Katrina. That was the writing on the wall for me and all the alarm bells started ringing.

I been reading this forum for 18 hours now and I'm feeling fresh as a daisy. You've really got me motivated again tracker.

Now sod off!!!
this is exactly why many of us here are determined to get folks to listen up .
Do you know I am truly glad that out of all those folks affected by Katrina that you have the sense to start making small preps just to ease the stress .

Have you read my other thread ?

Ive made a new one .

Its called
Concerned loving parents and the shocked nation .

I consider it my best works yet . Blow me own trumpet but there ya go .
if you cant read it all just go to the OP and slide ya self near to the bottom of the page , imagine if those affected by katrina had done the same ?
oops -------------sorry -----you have read it ------------im jumping all over the place at the mo , like bloody Zebaddee .

18 hrs you say ?

becareful , lol good health and all that , but hay , thankyou for the compliment as it is greatfully accepted .

Yu made me laugh ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ up there --( the sodd off bit ) ------ true trackerism if ever I saw any .

time to skiiddly poo so doodle doo

Last edited by tracker; 03-11-2009 at 01:49 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #243
tracker

hhm wazaap -----------------seems like a catching idea ah ?

just a hint ? get in touch .

Old 04-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #244
godgoo

survival list

1) Steel wool and square batteries, get a fire going in any weather. Or the flint fire, both would be better.

2) Fishing line, hooks etc.

3) shovel, saw, axe, mallet, scaff bar, gaff, longnose plyers, steel wire 50M role, radio,
compass; as said, lock-knife, machette, composite bow, Foil Hypothermia Blanket/s, woolens, mirror, gyger counter, blind mans stick, net, magnifying glass, snorkle, goggles, flippers, air pistol/rifle, WWII helmet, sandles, socks, plastic bags, oven gloves, pans, bugle/horn, nylon straps, climbing rope, antibiotics/painkillers, moustraps, riot shield, boxing glove, left or right. plastic tubs, two plastic bottles, leather carry pouches, fishing fly's, binoculars, tent, sleeping bags, tarpaulin, box of screws; star, and driver, scissors, needle and cotton, shin pads, Ir torch,

4)canoes, kyaks. Use the water ways. Carry more gear.

Thats about it, this should see you through alright lol
The Engineer.co.uk
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:32 AM   #245
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgoo View Post
survival list

1) Steel wool and square batteries, get a fire going in any weather. Or the flint fire, both would be better.

2) Fishing line, hooks etc.

3) shovel, saw, axe, mallet, scaff bar, gaff, longnose plyers, steel wire 50M role, radio,
compass; as said, lock-knife, machette, composite bow, Foil Hypothermia Blanket/s, woolens, mirror, gyger counter, blind mans stick, net, magnifying glass, snorkle, goggles, flippers, air pistol/rifle, WWII helmet, sandles, socks, plastic bags, oven gloves, pans, bugle/horn, nylon straps, climbing rope, antibiotics/painkillers, moustraps, riot shield, boxing glove, left or right. plastic tubs, two plastic bottles, leather carry pouches, fishing fly's, binoculars, tent, sleeping bags, tarpaulin, box of screws; star, and driver, scissors, needle and cotton, shin pads, Ir torch,

4)canoes, kyaks. Use the water ways. Carry more gear.

Thats about it, this should see you through alright lol
thats brilliant but did you know that steel wool especially zero guage can be ignited by a fire flint ?

Last edited by tracker; 05-01-2010 at 05:33 AM.