Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
spellbound
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: north by northwest
Posts: 3,241
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Red face >This Blows the Lid Off the New Testiment<


Warning :if you are a Christian this interview will destroy your faith....

on the other hand if you are not a Christian & are sick & tired of dealing with friends who are Christians this is powerful info that the New Testiment is bunk....respectfully,cathetar..
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
"The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus. Red Ice Creations Interview with Joseph Atwill - YouTube

Warning :if you are a Christian this interview will destroy your faith....

on the other hand if you are not a Christian & are sick & tired of dealing with friends who are Christians this is powerful info that the New Testiment is bunk....respectfully,cathetar..

Red Ice is home to pagan bullshitters, satanists and mentally ill people who believe they are visited by aliens.


I'm not even gonna waste my time watching an Illuminati press release thanks.


This 'won't' destroy my faith. How can you destroy God and my awareness of it.



Why is some attention seeking crusty regurgitating the words of DM Murdock news-worthy?


It's all been dubunked MANY MANY times over.



My question is why does Red-Ice-Creations even give these shizoid satanist tramps the time of day?

Is it perhaps because Red-Ice is just another freemason run company?

Never hear them criticise the masons do you, or mentioning paedophile networks of wealthy celebrities and politicans?

After all, they run the world....it certainly ain't Christians running things.


Red Ice is a fucking joke!

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-12-2012 at 08:04 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Anyone remember that arch-nutcase who used to stalk these boards:

RomanPiso?


Is this him on the radio?

If not then it's a bit of a coincidence. Do they breed these people in secret labs somewhere perhaps, then let them loose on the truth movement in one coordinated gesture.

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-12-2012 at 07:57 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

A serious historian would laugh this idiot out of the room.

This man is to Middle-east history what Bosnia is to Pyramids.

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-12-2012 at 08:02 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
spellbound
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: north by northwest
Posts: 3,241
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

@ E pirate....you post 3 times about an interview you didn't listen to.....Ignorance is bliss.....
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
spellbound
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: north by northwest
Posts: 3,241
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default


more proof the Jesus never existed......respectfully,cathetar..
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #7
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
@ E pirate....you post 3 times about an interview you didn't listen to.....Ignorance is bliss.....
I know history.

Only a fool would give a charlatan a chance to work a con on them.


I class this with maniacs who believe people built Mountain shaped pyramids in Bosnia, people who believe digital video glitches are proof of aliens and the nutters who believe that Niburu is going to land soon.


The truth movement is a brave new world of distractions, charlatans and born suckers.


Sad that you as a long term forummer have learned so little and become the latter.



Problem with you Spellbound is that you haven't done your own research and don't have enough prior knowledge on these topics. So you watch a video and already you're getting spellbound by the flicker rate impacting your retina and setting you off into a light trance. So you suck up the disinfo like a dry sponge drinking up a puddle of piss.

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-12-2012 at 08:24 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #8
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Red Ice is home to pagan bullshitters, satanists and mentally ill people who believe they are visited by aliens.


I'm not even gonna waste my time watching an Illuminati press release thanks.


This 'won't' destroy my faith. How can you destroy God and my awareness of it.!
What ignorance.

What has the bible got to do with God??

You think that if the bible was exposed as pure bollocks, that would destroy
God/Infinite Consciousness?????

What utter nonsense.

it is a fucking book - and your 'religion' with it's fake version of a god
wanting to judge and destroy everybody who doesn't kiss his arse on
judgement day is an evil illuminati-created fake religion.


So how in God's name could the exposure of this fake religion destroy God.

God is Eternal Consciousness. Eternal BEINGNESS.

He/she/it is not a religion or a book.

But what it will DESTROY is the illuminati PERVERSION and fake
concept of what the TRUE NATURE of God is.

The rest of your post is your usual rant.

Last edited by seanx; 10-12-2012 at 09:48 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #9
korebolter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,453
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
What ignorance.

What has the bible got to do with God??

You think that if the bible was exposed as pure bollocks, that would destroy
God/Infinite Consciousness?????

What utter nonsense.

it is a fucking book - and your 'religion' with it's fake version of a god
wanting to judge and destroy everybody who doesn't kiss his arse on
judgement day is an evil illuminati-created fake religion.


So how in God's name could the exposure of this fake religion destroy God.

God is Eternal Consciousness. Eternal BEINGNESS.

He/she/it is not a religion or a book.

But what it will DESTROY is the illuminati PERVERSION and fake
concept of what the TRUE NATURE of God is.

The rest of your post is your usual rant.
I was just about to say the same thing! Whats the chances!
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #10
spellbound
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: north by northwest
Posts: 3,241
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I know history.

Only a fool would give a charlatan a chance to work a con on them.


I class this with maniacs who believe people built Mountain shaped pyramids in Bosnia, people who believe digital video glitches are proof of aliens and the nutters who believe that Niburu is going to land soon.


The truth movement is a brave new world of distractions, charlatans and born suckers.


Sad that you as a long term forummer have learned so little and become the latter.



Problem with you Spellbound is that you haven't done your own research and don't have enough prior knowledge on these topics. So you watch a video and already you're getting spellbound by the flicker rate impacting your retina and setting you off into a light trance. So you suck up the disinfo like a dry sponge drinking up a puddle of piss.
@ e pirate...if you have not listened to the interview you have no business posting nonsense on this thread.....respectfully,cathetar..
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:15 AM   #11
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Alexander the Great, Cyrus the Great, Atilla the Hun, Genghis Khan, Muhammad, Leonidas, Socrates, etc.

If held up to the same standard as Jesus here, there is no real proof that any of them ever existed. Muhhamad's skeleton is apparently still in his tomb though. Cyrus is missing from his. The other guys could be complete fabrications. Especially Alexander since most of the stuff attributed to him is fictional legend. I still think they were real. Just sayin
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #12
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
I was just about to say the same thing! Whats the chances!

Proof then that it's not just great minds that think alike.

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-12-2012 at 07:07 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 AM   #13
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Jesus was a threat to the roman empire. People listened to Jesus, and died for their faith instead of worshipping the roman empire. Many christians were killed, and many others chose to become christians once they saw the harsh treatment that was given to them. The roman emperor thought if you can't beat them join them by infiltrating their church, and mixing our beliefs into what they believe. People don't realize that paganism, and roman gods are mixed into the catholic church.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:36 AM   #14
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
What ignorance.

What has the bible got to do with God??

You think that if the bible was exposed as pure bollocks, that would destroy
God/Infinite Consciousness?????

What utter nonsense.

it is a fucking book - and your 'religion' with it's fake version of a god
wanting to judge and destroy everybody who doesn't kiss his arse on
judgement day is an evil illuminati-created fake religion.


So how in God's name could the exposure of this fake religion destroy God.

God is Eternal Consciousness. Eternal BEINGNESS.

He/she/it is not a religion or a book.

But what it will DESTROY is the illuminati PERVERSION and fake
concept of what the TRUE NATURE of God is.
+100. Post of the day
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #15
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
I was just about to say the same thing! Whats the chances!
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #16
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
Jesus was a threat to the roman empire. People listened to Jesus, and died for their faith instead of worshipping the roman empire. Many christians were killed, and many others chose to become christians once they saw the harsh treatment that was given to them. The roman emperor thought if you can't beat them join them by infiltrating their church, and mixing our beliefs into what they believe. People don't realize that paganism, and roman gods are mixed into the catholic church.
I call bullshit. It is completely against human nature for individuals to see horrors being committed on other individuals and to put up their hands and say "Put me down for some of that!" If people were openly declaring themselves Christian, it wasn't so they'd be included in any repression that included brutal slaughter.

Last edited by ragnarok; 11-12-2012 at 11:17 AM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
lionofjudah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 411
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The Roman empire, which is in allegience with evil, was the enemy of Christ and God. To this day, the Roman empire (which survives through most of the governments of the world today including the Vatican) is still the enemy of God and Christ. They have not repented and will be thrown into the lake of ICE and fire.

Red Ice creations (think about it...RED ice? "bloody" ice?) is part of the modern Roman empire and is still trying to fight Righteousness and are aware of the impending 2nd coming of Christ. This is why they are doing everything they can to blaspheme Christ himself by claiming he didn't exist, and therefore that salvation won't come. They will fail.

Last edited by lionofjudah; 11-12-2012 at 12:12 PM.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #18
bishadi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Proof then that it's not just great minds that think alike.
With religious wingnuts, many of mankind lived the history.

As for the future, they go extinct!

Last edited by bishadi; 11-12-2012 at 12:21 PM.
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #19
bishadi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default 42 posts of garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionofjudah View Post
The Roman empire, which is in allegience with evil, was the enemy of Christ and God.
I have no beef with the roman empire

I hate liars

Quote:
To this day, the Roman empire (which survives through most of the governments of the world today including the Vatican) is still the enemy of God and Christ. They have not repented and will be thrown into the lake of ICE and fire.
shut up

ie..... you are being judged, right now!
Quote:
Red Ice creations (think about it...RED ice? "bloody" ice?)

is part of the modern Roman empire and is still trying to fight Righteousness and are aware of the impending 2nd coming of Christ.
try, the first

Jesus wasnt christ

and if you are 'aware', then imagine what a man of truth would be like to a stupid f'ing liar

I suggest, you shut up before posting!



Quote:

This is why they are doing everything they can to blaspheme Christ himself
Christian bash mor christ, than any sect that i know.

The best example of anti christ, can often be found by observing christians.

The reason is they must lie to themselves (the creed) to even be accepted as a christian.

If you cared about what is coming, you would NEVER EVER EVER lie in disregard of truth, ever again.

Ill watch and see

Quote:
by claiming he didn't exist, and therefore that salvation won't come. They will fail.
what salvation?


no saves a liar

truth simply reveals what is good, bad and enables god's name to be upon the heads (knowledge) of mankind.

With comprehending what 'we' are, mankind can know ever lasting peace and live forever in what we do.

Magic DOES NOT save the day and the f'ing liars, are to be destroyed or wake up.

Which will you be?
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #20
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
+100. Post of the day
Cheers mate!

Imagine equating God with a book or any man-made religion!!
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.