Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 30-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #101
webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebunny View Post
Like I said this is a public forum. The DAVID ICKE forum- you know, that guy who preaches compassion? who is a VEGETARIAN and has spoken out against killing animals for food! If you look on youtube you will find a video of him speaking in favour of animal rights.
If people want to converse exclusively with trigger happy rednecks they should join a hunting forum where they can discuss their warped ideas in peace.
yeah fair play mate this is a David Icke forum and that youtube vid says it all on what David thinks about all this. I agree with him.

Killing animals in the wild for food is one thing....who here is living in the wild?

Killing animals for enjoyment and pleasure is another thing entirely. Geoffrey Dharma et al were into that sick shit
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #102
bones
Banned

Quote:
Like I said this is a public forum. The DAVID ICKE forum- you know, that guy who preaches compassion? who is a VEGETARIAN and has spoken out against killing animals for food! If you look on youtube you will find a video of him speaking in favour of animal rights.
If people want to converse exclusively with trigger happy rednecks they should join a hunting forum where they can discuss their warped ideas in peace.
its a survival forum bunny boiler , go suck on some bark..

as here in lincolnshire its now grid locked with snow, i suggest you go find some berries and see if youll survive ....

its all bullshit you lot spew out.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #103
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by webby View Post
yeah fair play mate this is a David Icke forum and that youtube vid says it all on what David thinks about all this. I agree with him.

Killing animals in the wild for food is one thing....who here is living in the wild?

Killing animals for enjoyment and pleasure is another thing entirely. Geoffrey Dharma et al were into that sick shit
i didnt kill it for fun , that would be wrong!!! i shot it for food i know it has fed on wild stuffs and not farmed with chemical supliments, i gave it a thankyou send off and it was enjoyed ....

could you say the same for farmed chickens today?
Old 30-11-2010, 08:09 PM   #104
webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
i didnt kill it for fun , that would be wrong!!! i shot it for food i know it has fed on wild stuffs and not farmed with chemical supliments, i gave it a thankyou send off and it was enjoyed ....

could you say the same for farmed chickens today?
No dont get me wrong Bones I wasnt saying you did, I meant people who do it for sadistic enjoyment
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 09:52 PM   #105
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by webby View Post
No dont get me wrong Bones I wasnt saying you did, I meant people who do it for sadistic enjoyment
i personally think anyone who kills for fun has sumthing wrong with them.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #106
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Apparently, it helps if you give them a good beating before slaughter, as the fear enhances their taste tremendously.

You can also tenderize them with a bit of beer and soya sauce.
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #107
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
thx buddy, i do agree with you on every part of this reply, i personally would never go for anything but a head shot, i use a bsa super10 carbine with richter optic 6 24x50 theres not much chance of me missing at the range i shot it at, 20-30 ft max.

i know i could have killed it at a lot further range but ide be sat in the river behind me if i did lol...

i will attempt a goose eventually but this would be my max. after that i will go for a water grab using a log as cover, bloody cold though. aparently goose fat is bloody loveley for roasters?

i save the duck fat from my last kill as i know that makes good cooking fat too.
Goose fat is also good.
One other weapon, more paleolithic in origin, is the Bolas. Takes a bit to get used to and it flies silently and looks inconspicuous to the untrained eye. Looks like a few balls of lead shot strung from cordage- most people don't know what they're looking at.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #108
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
exmicrochipmafia, post 88

You don't seem to understand. What if a rapist on a rapist forum wanted to give advice to a rapist on the best ways to find a victim? Would you leave them in peace to discuss their disgusting plans? Or would you point out to them that they were doing wrong?
That's apples and oranges.
He started a thread about his first hunting success and you're trying to hijack it.
Leave it be and go express your feelings in your vegan threads. Trust me- we don't go there, well at least I don't.
And by the way lads and lasses: Icke also has recently admitted to not being a staunch veggie anymore and still indulges in meat. Guess you shouldn't be here at his site or buying his books....oh how your world must be crashing assunder....your messiah is human.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #109
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
that's not a very nice thing to say! Do you mind if i use that as my sig?

lmao!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #110
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
See my above statement. He has recently admitted to eating meat periodically again.
*Gasp*
Your world just got that much smaller.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:08 AM   #111
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
its a survival forum bunny boiler , go suck on some bark..

as here in lincolnshire its now grid locked with snow, i suggest you go find some berries and see if youll survive ....

its all bullshit you lot spew out.

Maybe they can find some wheat grass growing under that snow and juice it
............duck raper.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:18 AM   #112
boots
Banned

Quote:
thx buddy, i do agree with you on every part of this reply, i personally would never go for anything but a head shot, i use a bsa super10 carbine with richter optic 6 24x50 theres not much chance of me missing at the range i shot it at, 20-30 ft max.

i know i could have killed it at a lot further range but ide be sat in the river behind me if i did lol...

i will attempt a goose eventually but this would be my max. after that i will go for a water grab using a log as cover, bloody cold though. aparently goose fat is bloody loveley for roasters?

i save the duck fat from my last kill as i know that makes good cooking fat too.

Excellent for cooking Tat's (Potatoes) Shoot enough quacker's and you'll can get a lovely comfy for simmering ducks meat.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #113
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia View Post
That's apples and oranges.
He started a thread about his first hunting success and you're trying to hijack it.
Leave it be and go express your feelings in your vegan threads. Trust me- we don't go there, well at least I don't.
And by the way lads and lasses: Icke also has recently admitted to not being a staunch veggie anymore and still indulges in meat. Guess you shouldn't be here at his site or buying his books....oh how your world must be crashing assunder....your messiah is human.
I am not trying to change the minds of hunters. Just as I would not try to change the minds of rapists. Some people won't consider the feelings and rights of others. Just like slave owners didn't consider the feelings and rights of their slaves. I am hoping that some others might think twice before resorting to killing sentient beings just because they want to.

It doesn't matter what Ickey says or thinks about meat eating. Wrong is wrong. I am on this site because I might be able to reach the people who are willing to consider the truth.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #114
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
I am not trying to change the minds of hunters. Just as I would not try to change the minds of rapists. Some people won't consider the feelings and rights of others. Just like slave owners didn't consider the feelings and rights of their slaves. I am hoping that some others might think twice before resorting to killing sentient beings just because they want to.

It doesn't matter what Ickey says or thinks about meat eating. Wrong is wrong. I am on this site because I might be able to reach the people who are willing to consider the truth.
*sighs* All I'm going to say is that you're STILL trying to jack this guy's thread.
Save it for the health section will ya?!
He's here to talk about hunting, and hunting techniques and his fellow hunters would like to continue to have a discussion with him.
Or are you one of those establishment trolls that are sent here to intentionally de-rail all discussions?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #115
vegan_on_the_land

A few weeks ago there was a thread on these forums about a paedophile forum or a book somewhere. Would you have condemned anyone who had gone to that forum or website to express their disgust, or would you have wanted people to leave the poor paedophiles alone to discuss their methods?

The legality or illegality of these two cases is beside the point. The point is that both are cruel.

If people keep trying to justify cruelty and gloating over it, I will stay to post my views.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #116
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
A few weeks ago there was a thread on these forums about a paedophile forum or a book somewhere. Would you have condemned anyone who had gone to that forum or website to express their disgust, or would you have wanted people to leave the poor paedophiles alone to discuss their methods?

The legality or illegality of these two cases is beside the point. The point is that both are cruel.

If people keep trying to justify cruelty and gloating over it, I will stay to post my views.

Whatever....you're a troll.
Crawl back under your bridge.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #117
lightgiver

Default The Dog Song

The Saint thought, "This deer must be hunted by the dog I heard barking up there who is bent on harming and killing this deer." As Milarepa was wondering what kind of a dog it might be, a red bitch with a bushy black tail and rock-eaten claws, appeared like a lightening flash from the sky, stretching out a tongue as long as a 'daryuk' and barking angrily with harmful intent. "So this is the one bent on harming and killing this poor animal," thought Milarepa. "Since this bitch is inimical to whatever phenomenal objects that it comes across and is never free from its anger-ridden mind, how I wish that I could pacify its anger!" Thinking thus and out of compassion and altruistic intention, he sang this song on compassion.

I bow down to the feet of the noble Lhodrak Marpa,
Bless sentient beings so that their negative emotions are pacified.

You animal with the body of a dog but with a wolf's face,
Hostile and inimical toward whatever appears before your eyes,
Your mind is troubled with anger and evil desires.
You are a sinner born with the body of a dog.
You pass your days always suffering from the pangs of hunger.
There is no end to your pain and suffering.

If you cannot catch hold of the mind that is inside you,
What benefit do you derive by seizing the bodies of those outside?
If you are eager to seize anything, it is your own mind and nothing else!
That your victim will escape from the slope of the hill over yonder,
Or that you live in hope of catching it on this side of the hill,
With such hopes and fears you take birth in Samsara again and again.

Give up the anger that is in your mind and stay here.
At present your mind is unable to control its angry emotions,
Hence you are troubled by your thoughts.
I shall guide you along the religious path from Naro's Six Doctrines,
As well as the meditation practice of Mahamudra.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3264/...ec30b68b83.jpg

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-12-2010 at 11:30 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote