Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 04-02-2015, 08:48 AM   #121
bigpaul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Let's be honest, trying to survive in the UK is going to be bloody difficult.
difficult maybe-especially if you live in a city. but impossible-NO.
bigpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:33 AM   #122
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanjoe65 View Post
..Wouldnt it be great idea if a number of members on here came together ...
Probably be your worst nightmare, and you'd end up turning guns on one another.... burying the bodies in the mountain.

Truthers are generally a morose , disagreeable bunch of bastards, I know I am....( just joking)

I'm too well dug in here, to leave Thailand.
I have plenty of space here too, one forum member did come and stay for 3 weeks in my nearly finished underground space, he's from uk, been living here as a monk for 2 years..
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:24 PM   #123
taelk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
difficult maybe-especially if you live in a city. but impossible-NO.
Same bigpaul from suk?
taelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:32 PM   #124
donjuan

Not prepared for anything. We can't own guns in this country to defend ourselves so what is the point? Everything you have will be taken from you.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:07 PM   #125
bigpaul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelk View Post
Same bigpaul from suk?
why do you want to know? and the answer is yes, but you knew that anyway didn't you!!

Last edited by bigpaul; 05-02-2015 at 04:26 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:07 PM   #126
bigpaul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Not prepared for anything. We can't own guns in this country to defend ourselves so what is the point? Everything you have will be taken from you.
that's it, give up before you've even started.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:18 AM   #127
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's the way to go , Joe.

Let's be honest, trying to survive in the UK is going to be bloody difficult.

Can you tell us more, which country, do you need a visa? have you got electricity?
He's Caveman Joe from Mexico! Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum!
Old 06-02-2015, 06:18 PM   #128
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's new!
Is it already?!!!
They've put microprocessors in the water supply! These will travel to your brain, and when triggered.........will cause flu like symptoms! Your lungs will fill with mucus, and you will die within 10-12 days! They've also created a biological weapon using rain! They tested it on a town in America! It looked like a gel like substance! People became ill, and cats, and dogs died!

Last edited by maxine; 06-02-2015 at 07:26 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #129
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
They've put microprocessors in the water supply! These will travel to your brain, and when triggered.........will cause flu like symptoms! Your lungs will fill with mucus, and you will die within 10-12 days! They've also created a biological weapon using rain! They tested it on a town in America! It looked like a gel like substance! People became ill, and cats, and dogs died!

Ok not read the thread yet and only seen this flippin' post- whaaaa??? I have a sore throat and flu like symptoms- bloody nora!!!
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:46 PM   #130
waxedsoul
Inactive

Two minutes into the video but quite frankly, I'm just over the doom now- there's sweet bugger all anyone can do about it if that's the case, and my dehydrated soup won't save me. I'm going to read this thread, though, as I've got into it a bit this past year- although the first rule of prep club is... you know the rest.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:48 PM   #131
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
Ok not read the thread yet and only seen this flippin' post- whaaaa??? I have a sore throat and flu like symptoms- bloody nora!!!
You're fucked!!
Old 05-03-2015, 11:45 AM   #132
missjm
Inactive

Default Storage + Aquaponics

I have a Go Bag always ready to go, and I've been prepping up my family's storage with food, water, small weapons, and keeping our aquaponics system working.
I do the storage thing every 6months, just to take out those nearly expiring foods and replace them with newer once. We also have a small aquaponics system that we tend to, because we can harvest both fishes and the plants. Which is totally safe and healthy ;D

These are pretty helpful sites btw,
http://aquaponicsgrowingtips.com/
http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/index.php

Happy Prepping!
missjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #133
donjuan

I live in a town. Surrounded by what we calls chavs and yardy influenced scum; basically mouth breathers, meat bags sustained by the state. They will just take everything from you and destroy what they don't need. See london riots, not the type of people that will come together in a time of need; the type of people that will rob you and leave you to die. The last government did a 100 years of damage to our society through generous handouts to single mothers, baby machines etc giving us life long state dependents that will be a ticking time bomb in any sort of hardship.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #134
bigpaul
Inactive

Quote:
I live in a town. Surrounded by what we calls chavs and yardy influenced scum; basically mouth breathers, meat bags sustained by the state. They will just take everything from you and destroy what they don't need. See london riots, not the type of people that will come together in a time of need; the type of people that will rob you and leave you to die. The last government did a 100 years of damage to our society through generous handouts to single mothers, baby machines etc giving us life long state dependents that will be a ticking time bomb in any sort of hardship.
then you have a problem. any chance of moving? I moved from a medium sized city to a medium town to a very small rural town/village.

Last edited by bigpaul; 05-03-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:02 AM   #135
donjuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
then you have a problem. any chance of moving? I moved from a medium sized city to a medium town to a very small rural town/village.
Thats not so easy when the cost of living is through the roof and probably going to rise substantially when labour win the election. I'm stuck where I am.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:12 PM   #136
bigpaul
Inactive

Quote:
Thats not so easy when the cost of living is through the roof and probably going to rise substantially when labour win the election. I'm stuck where I am.
the cost of living is the cost of living wherever you live, unless you live in the middle of London. if you own your own house in an expensive area move to somewhere cheaper, if you rent Housing Association have a look at "Homeswappers" if you rent privately start looking at prices elsewhere. we were Council tenants, now HA, and we moved from my 1 bed g/f flat in the suburbs to a 2 bed "Maisonette" in Somerset via Homeswappers, then 10 years later we moved to a HA 2 bed semi detached house in North Devon. we've been here nearly 6 years now.