Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-01-2014, 02:07 AM   #241
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttobelieve View Post
are you calling for an even bigger nanny state?

State doesnt think you can handle your children, so it comes in with some helpful "advice"

Sounds like North fcuking Korea to me!
Actually, the complete opposite. Though I wasn't explicit.

IF communities were real communities instead of overspun buzz words that local gvt depts plonk all over their funding applications, then there would be no need for frikkin Social Services.

But if communities were genuine they would be far less controllable. So, my sense is that gvt plays us with this delusion of 'community'. Makes us feel we're all part of some nice, cosy, supportive neighbourly community which, in fact doesn't exist.

Because we don't have genuine, supportive communities (except in remote rural areas), we have to have outfits like Social Services that are a very poor substitute. Not only that, SS et al actually create problems and perpetuate themselves, costing us all massive sums.

God! If it were up to me, I'd do away with SS completely and all the other hanger-on 'support agencies'. (Inc. NSPCC, Barnados, 'Supporting People' etc). Give back all the money they waste to reduce the pressures on low-paid, single parents, disabled people, elderly, homeless etc. That is, stop interfering in people's lives.

To bring us back on topic, what if Mikaeel's mother was so stressed out with her large family and f/t work? What if she'd had a chunk more in child tax credit or whatever so she only needed to work part-time and be able to care for her children better?

Hypothetical I know, but for a ha'porth of tar, so to speak, 4 children's lives have been wrecked and one terminated.

The direct costs will continue for at least 20 years. This is £millions we're talking about. Who knows, Mikaeel might have grown up to invent a cure for malaria or free energy from old crisp packets or be the 21st century Shakespeare. Ditto his brothers and sisters whose lives are now forever burdened and seriously disturbed. Such a waste of potential, because the idiot state thinks it knows best.

Last edited by ceej; 19-01-2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: it's late and I'm so, so sad that I keep making mistakes....
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 02:21 AM   #242
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesyumyum View Post
She might have planned to move it at a later date after police interviews etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
+1 makes no sense at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whataretheyupto View Post
Dumping the lad behind her sister's in Fife is very strange and not what i would expect. Sounds like a person panicking and not thinking at all clearly.

I reckon she was maybe under threat and couldn't cope or it was simply a Maddy type 'accident'. Time will tell, or maybe it'll be swept away. You never know these days.
Being under threat is what occurred to me. Maybe she didn't murder him, maybe it was a boyfriend? Panic involved certainly.

Just to note that the reports say that she has been 'charged in connection with the death'. Not charged with the murder.
Old 19-01-2014, 02:33 AM   #243
whataretheyupto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post
Being under threat is what occurred to me. Maybe she didn't murder him, maybe it was a boyfriend? Panic involved certainly.

Just to note that the reports say that she has been 'charged in connection with the death'. Not charged with the murder.
"Among Miss Kular’s friends was Mohammed Omar Abdi, 25, who was killed in a gang gun battle in Edinburgh last year"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-vanished.html

Read my previous post about unusual police behaviour for an extraordinary amount of time after the shooting at Willowbrae and on Friday at 2pm on and around the city bypass of Edinburgh.

Please read this regarding the 6 suspects of the shooting...very recent eh! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-25677016
9 January 2014 Last updated at 19:01
Edinburgh shooting: Six men deny murdering Mohamed Abdi

Certain things don't add up. Could she be a witness in the shooting case?

Last edited by whataretheyupto; 19-01-2014 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Added thought
whataretheyupto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 02:50 AM   #244
ceej
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
"Among Miss Kular’s friends was Mohammed Omar Abdi, 25, who was killed in a gang gun battle in Edinburgh last year"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-vanished.html

Read my previous post about unusual police behaviour for an extraordinary amount of time after the shooting at Willowbrae and on Friday at 2pm on and around the city bypass of Edinburgh.

Please read this regarding the 6 suspects of the shooting...very recent eh! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-25677016
9 January 2014 Last updated at 19:01
Edinburgh shooting: Six men deny murdering Mohamed Abdi

Certain things don't add up. Could she be a witness in the shooting case?
What an interesting question. If this were a movie, she'd be a prosecution witness, the gang had kidnapped the child when she refused to back down, then killed him, dumping him at her sister's as a warning to the rest of the family; now she's 'under arrest' for protection and not involving the police earlier, and the other 4 children are now at a safe house in Jersey.

The reality is probably less convoluted.
Old 19-01-2014, 03:26 AM   #245
whataretheyupto

Quote:
What an interesting question. If this were a movie, she'd be a prosecution witness, the gang had kidnapped the child when she refused to back down, then killed him, dumping him at her sister's as a warning to the rest of the family; now she's 'under arrest' for protection and not involving the police earlier, and the other 4 children are now at a safe house in Jersey.

Your thoughts are scarily like my own.....that is how i see it being played out also....like a movie. Hopefully not obviously, as that would be pretty heavy stuff.

I specifically thought about the 'warning' element by dumping the body in Fife also.

Only thing i didn't think about was Jersey. Fking likely place from what i've saw from Bill Maloney's film.

Edit to add:

THE mother of missing Mikaeel Kular lost a friend last year in an alleged shooting incident.

Rosdeep Kular, 33, posted a picture of herself with Mohammed Abdi the day after he died in the Willowbrae area of Edinburgh last April.

Neighbours say they had seen Mr Abdi, who was 25 when he died, coming and going from Ms Kular's flat and that he had been a regular visitor to her home in the Drylaw area of the capital.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...-year.23212676

One neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: "It has been a long time since I last saw him, but I have definitely seen him with the mum.

Last edited by whataretheyupto; 19-01-2014 at 04:11 AM.
whataretheyupto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 07:34 AM   #246
the nine

Quote:

what, getting raped of aristocracy and royalty?

I suppose what type of movie you imagine has a big bearing on things..

like a black comedy
or
horror
or
action thriller

they would all play out differently

what type of movie are you thinking of?

can we expect zombies?

or will an action hero come in at the last minute and save they day providing 'justice' for all?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 07:36 AM   #247
the nine

Quote:
Your thoughts are scarily like my own.....that is how i see it being played out also....like a movie. Hopefully not obviously, as that would be pretty heavy stuff.

I specifically thought about the 'warning' element by dumping the body in Fife also.

Only thing i didn't think about was Jersey. Fking likely place from what i've saw from Bill Maloney's film.

Edit to add:

THE mother of missing Mikaeel Kular lost a friend last year in an alleged shooting incident.

Rosdeep Kular, 33, posted a picture of herself with Mohammed Abdi the day after he died in the Willowbrae area of Edinburgh last April.

Neighbours say they had seen Mr Abdi, who was 25 when he died, coming and going from Ms Kular's flat and that he had been a regular visitor to her home in the Drylaw area of the capital.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...-year.23212676

One neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: "It has been a long time since I last saw him, but I have definitely seen him with the mum.
ah..so its like a gangster movie

like a scottish godfather?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 08:38 AM   #248
annieapple
Inactive

How truly terrible for the other children. I wonder how much they knew/saw? Maybe one of them slipped up to the police about where their brother lay?

Awful.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #249
evieee
Banned

Party lifestyle of Mikaeel's mother who called herself the 'dancing queen'

Self-confessed social butterfly Rosdeep ‘Rosie’ Kular has enjoyed the company of a mixed band of friends since her marriage broke down in 2009.
She recently launched a mobile beauty business and has attempted to juggle a career with looking after five children, all under the age of 10.
But the 33-year-old also has a love of partying, which has taken her into a world far removed from her respectable upbringing as the daughter of a local doctor.
Photographs on her Facebook page show the woman nicknamed the ‘dancing queen’ posing with a number of friends, including Mohammed Abdi, 25, who died in a shooting in Edinburgh last year.
The day after his murder, Ms Kular posted a picture of herself with Mr Abdi, who was often seen at her flat in the Drylaw area of Edinburgh. According to neighbours, he sometimes took her children to school.
Taken in a pub or club, he is seen in the photograph with his arms protectively around her, while she looks happy and relaxed.
Mr Abdi, whose father was an Imam at the Edinburgh Central Mosque, died on May 26 last year. Six men deny his killing and are set to stand trial in April.
It is clear Ms Kular enjoyed playing up to her party-loving image, claiming in one online profile: ‘Just me, myself and I….oh yeah, with a brood of five monsters, six if you count the man indoors!’ She also jokes: ‘Work full time which is a bit crapiola but it’s got to be done eh!’
Yesterday, the parents of her estranged husband, Omotoso Adekoya, who is originally from Nigeria, revealed they had reservations about her party lifestyle.
They claim Mr Adekoya objected and it led to a separation – although they remain married.
In Nigeria, Ms Kular’s mother-in-law, Yetunde, said that Rosie now has an as-yet unnamed partner. Yetunde admitted she had concerns about the marriage, which took place in Glenrothes, Fife, in July 2004.
She said: ‘I witnessed the wedding but at first never agreed with it. Omotoso insisted so I had no choice.’
She added she initially liked Ms Kular as she was a ‘well-groomed lady’. But her opinion changed because ‘she liked going to clubs and getting drunk.
She always wanted to go out to parties. Omotoso never allowed it – and that’s why she left.’
She said Mr Adekoya, the father of the three eldest children, came to the UK to study. It is understood he now runs a taxi firm. Mikaeel and his twin sister, Ashika, were born in Kirkcaldy in May 2010, after the couple’s separation. But they have had no contact with their Pakistani father.
Ms Kular was brought up in a detached house in an upmarket part of Edinburgh.
Her father Gurbux, who was from India, died aged 43 when she was in her teens. Her mother, Harjinder Kular, 60, is a retired doctor who still lives in a large detached home, with a Jaguar and a Volvo parked in front of the property. She has remarried twice, most recently to Dr Bangarpet Krishnaswamy, 69, a GP originally from Bangalore, who also develops properties in Scotland.
He is the director of East Neuk Healthcare, which owns a 40-bed nursing home in Anstruther, Fife.Yesterday friends said they were shocked that Ms Kular was being questioned – and found it hard to believe that she could harm any of her children.
One man, who asked not to be named, said: ‘When I was DJ-ing in a club she used to show up every week – but I’ve not seen her out in three or four years.
‘On Facebook a lot of people are asking why others are claiming she’s done this or that.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eel-Kular.html
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #250
bast

You will not know what she has been charged with until she is up in front of the procurator fiscal tomorrow. That's the way it is done in Scotland.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong..- H. L. Mencken
bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 01:11 PM   #251
iwanttobelieve
Inactive

Anyone know where the father of the child/children is? Is he still alive?
iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 01:28 PM   #252
sioux 1

It was odds on it was the mother. Last one to admit seeing him alive, or before he went missing, trying the old, he went off on his on or maybe was taken. Nah, she will go to prison for a looooong time, I hope.

Poor little boy.
sioux 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #253
jimw1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttobelieve View Post
Anyone know where the father of the child/children is? Is he still alive?
Quote from the Telegraph......

"Mikaeel’s father is of Pakistani origin, and spoke to police earlier this week, but he is not named on the boy’s birth certificate and is understood not to have been involved with the family for several years."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...his-death.html
Old 19-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #254
chipstyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailtown slim View Post
Give them time, they'll be there, the dominated tart and the control freak won't miss a gloat like this, 'see, tiny kids do go missing, we aren't the only parents to suffer'! No you bitch, but you're the only parents who have the entire establishment including the masons in blue to cover your devious little arses!
I'm not on face book, so haven't seen it but apparently on the official 'find madeliene' face book page they put up a picture of Mikaeel Kular appealing for information....then quickly took it down when the body was found.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 02:32 PM   #255
runrabbitrun

If I was the PrimeMinister I would change all this.So it never went on any more.
runrabbitrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 02:45 PM   #256
applesyumyum

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
How truly terrible for the other children. I wonder how much they knew/saw? Maybe one of them slipped up to the police about where their brother lay?

Awful.
I doubt the children knew, someone posted further up the thread about the mother being spotted at the aunt's address alone one morning prior to Mikaeel being reported missing

Knew about his body I mean, not about the abuse or neglect. I'm sure they all suffered it

Last edited by applesyumyum; 19-01-2014 at 02:50 PM.
applesyumyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #257
bird

MISSING - BUT NOT REALLY MISSING

Mikaeel Kular now heads a tragic list of children reported missing by their parents or carers - here or abroad - but not really missing:

Mikaeel Kular
April Jones
Tia Sharp
Zoe Evans
Shannon Matthews
Ruth Breton
Samuele Lorenzi
Caylee Marie Anthony
Jhessye Shockley
Bianca Jones
Joana Cipriano
Harmony Jude Creech
Dominik Takács
Leonardo Giovanni
Sendejas Fadi Nasri
Riley Ann Sawyers
Kirsi Gifford-Hull
Marina Sabatier
Joanna Nelson
Michael Daniel Smith
Sharon Malone
Alexander Tyler Smith
Lee Harvey
Keisha Weippeart
Rachel McClean
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #258
scottishryan

My 9 year old Daughter has just taken the following up to the house, have to say the Policewomen was fantastic, walked with her to place it. She was crying but feels better now with leaving something.

She thanks everyone for thinking about her too, but you've to remember the wee boy more

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 04:16 PM   #259
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sioux 1 View Post
It was odds on it was the mother. Last one to admit seeing him alive, or before he went missing, trying the old, he went off on his on or maybe was taken. Nah, she will go to prison for a looooong time, I hope.

Poor little boy.
Whatever "it" is....
Why then didn't the police see through the tissue of lies as quickly? Was all that getting the public out on mass searches a smokescreen? Why invoke the very rarely used CRA (Child rescue alert)? Why didn't the police parade mother in front of the cameras straight away, as per usual?

All very perplexing
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 04:25 PM   #260
sioux 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Whatever "it" is....
Why then didn't the police see through the tissue of lies as quickly? Was all that getting the public out on mass searches a smokescreen? Why invoke the very rarely used CRA (Child rescue alert)? Why didn't the police parade mother in front of the cameras straight away, as per usual?

All very perplexing
Because they have to follow up any line of inquiry and still search for the boy or body. It's their job to do this, but make no mistake, they had the mother in their sights.

They always suspect the family first.
sioux 1 is offline   Reply With Quote