Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 15-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #41
candygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Maybe some children, should be in care. Is that a possibility.
I agree yes some children should be in care like baby p for example or Victoria Clumbie yes.
There are many who ahould not be in care though the issue here is if children are still falling through the net like the above mentioned and children are being removed for no good reason whatsoever why are the family courts sooooo secret? why does the social services hide what they are doing?
perhaps if they were more above board with nothing to hide then the above cases will not happen.
If the Social services gag everyone then they can carry on making money out of this whole messed up system of forced adoptions.
Why the secrets? why the gagging of the people it is affecting?
Do not think for one moment the social services are there to protect or that the Big pharma really do care or that your goverment give a damn.
If a goverment are willing to send thousands to their death for oil why on earth would they care if children are taken by force???

Last edited by candygirl; 15-10-2009 at 07:09 PM.
candygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #42
wildhorse

Just some FOI fun I have been having....

lets see what they have to say for themselves other than the predictable Data Protection slide

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/carel_caine

May the truth be out, and justice be served sure and swift...so mote it be
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #43
ms hope
Inactive

Its so nice to see so many speaking out wildhorse and asking so many questions
ms hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 01:16 AM   #44
ms hope
Inactive

another granddaughter stolen for forced adoption , when will this stop
Old 27-10-2009, 04:07 AM   #45
kimball13

they are keeping yo uall rapped up in legalitys and such to keep your from revolting on a global scale.

im a victim of this very thing,,,,,,,,,,,i have a no solicitation stamp on my birth certificate signifieng a closed adoption.

yet in my case it was for millitary research moreso than experiements for some very strange paranormal things.

here is what they count on,,,,,,,keeping you in paper work and looking for laws to protect you,,,,,,,,,,its like when you call a customer service number and get a run around until you realize that youve just lost because they never intended to give you what is rightfully yours to begin with,,,,,,,,,,,,,and by that time youve depleated your resorces and made yourself look crazy because of your research and knowledge base.

critical mass is very close,,,,,,,,,,,,sooner or later the people globaly will rise up against this mosterouse actions they are doing.

and for me im not sure i even know who my mother and father are anymore. one thing i do know is the strange things that happen around me, i know what gifts i have,,,,,,,,,,,,i also kow that the USA military industrial complex has tried to enslave me my entire life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,strange maybe im one of the few real cases that hasnt given in when he found out,,,,,,,,,,or maybe its because im the one that stops it all,,,,,,,,,,,,,who knows.

But it is true,,,,,,,,,,it is human trafficing.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #46
ms hope
Inactive

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...incoming-52009

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...o#comment-6194

ivanataylor

19 September 2009
Dear Sir or Madam,

A friend of mine, who is a serving Borough Councillor, is seemingly
about to lose four granddaughters, all under the age of six years
to Forced adoptions, in secret Family Court.

I have been a victim myself to this corrupt system, which tears
good families apart, to meet adoption quotas and gain government
grant funding. Its all about money generation for government
agencies rather than " Best Interest of The Child".

Birth Families should always be first considered before children
are removed from their birth families. Clearly Sheeena Williams
wishes to raise her own granddaughters and has raised her own
children , with no problems. Why is she being totally overlooked as
an alternative to forced adoption?

Under freedom of information please let me have the following
information.

What are you going to do about the above NOW? Not after this family
has been destroyed and broken. A good healthy family, I must add.

How many children have been placed for forced adoption, without
consideration of extended birth families? Is this the normal
practice of Kent County Council, to break up healthy family ties?

How many of Kent County Council forced adoption cases have been
overseen by Judge Polden? Does this Judge always exclude placements
with birth families and opt instead to steal peoples children for
Cash Incentives?

I find the situation to be quite bizare, and totally flawed.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Yvonne Stewart-Taylor Retired Town Councillor for Windermere Town
Ward. Served for seventeen years.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #47
ms hope
Inactive

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle6898675.ece

child stealing by default
Old 03-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #48
ms hope
Inactive

Mein Kampf, Adolph Hitler said "The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
Old 04-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #49
ms hope
Inactive

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8935&ref=share

more mistakes by social services
Old 12-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #50
ms hope
Inactive

http://www.notbornyesterday.org/scan...r,plymouth.htm

Some strange goings on down Plymouth way, it seems - where earlier this month (October 2009) three police cars and five police officers were required to remove five small children from a mother's home in her absence. In my neck of the woods, you'd be lucky to get that kind of turnout for a murder.
Old 27-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #51
candygirl

Has anyone got any links to front page story in telegraph today of yet another child being forceably adopted mother pregnant as we speak?
Old 02-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #52
danster82

From a freeman perspective why would we need to understand the legalese behind forced adoption?

Sure as far as we are concerned as a natural person, Kidnapping has accured via the local council?

When somthing Unlawful accures what actually is the process a natural person should take?

Do we take the council to court on charges of abduction?

Has there been a successful freeman approach to overcoming forced adoption by the state yet?

The argument cannot be to reclaim or claim ownership over your child because a natural person under God cannot be owned by anyone not even parent.

Last edited by danster82; 02-12-2009 at 05:58 PM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:48 AM   #53
candygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
From a freeman perspective why would we need to understand the legalese behind forced adoption?

Sure as far as we are concerned as a natural person, Kidnapping has accured via the local council?

When somthing Unlawful accures what actually is the process a natural person should take?

Do we take the council to court on charges of abduction?

Has there been a successful freeman approach to overcoming forced adoption by the state yet?

The argument cannot be to reclaim or claim ownership over your child because a natural person under God cannot be owned by anyone not even parent.
i totally agree with you. From freeman perspective our children are not owned by anyone. This is the crux if child has been registered at birth they are owned by state. State will not give child up easily will it.
The forced adoption well all done in secret courts question is are these courts of business/commercial?.
Parents are gagged by court.
I suppose the main thing is to try to de-register children maybe that may help but when there are police and ss workers not listening to parents being very thuggish the copyrights or notices will go nowhere.
I have got a NOUCIRs for myself and my heirs and members of my family therefore de-registering anything that i have registered if say i or any member of my family are incarcerated or tasered or vaccinated the bill is £10 million thing is would it be enough that's my question or would they just take kids regardless.
Secret family courts have no jury so not a lawful court.
No we can't claim ownership i thought of going at the angle of against free will and icarceration of child aginst their will because they are a natural human under god free to come and go as they please and to be free from abuse and harm and reside where they wish.
The problem lies when it concerns a new born who hasn't even been registered yet and the ss force adoption. The mother does not own the new born, new born does not have a voice is it the mother who should have the final say until newborn reaches an age of understanding??? Jorden maxwell says the baby in the womb has not reached dock yet until it leaves the waters of the womb then berths so my question is from freeman perspective how can anyone lay claim while baby still in the womb?.
I do not think anyone has been sucsessful as of yet as a freeman i don't think anyone has tried it yet maybe cos there is too much at stake.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #54
ms hope
Inactive

The state can come for any child registered or not anytime they feel like it, all are protected within the system, apart for of course the children and families they have been stolen from.

It would be interesting to find out if any route including the freeman route has prevented children from being taken by the state.

Unfortunately , they are like a dog with a bone once they have the children in care, possession is 9/10th of the law
Old 04-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #55
lyrag

Might sound naive but surely if you dont have your baby born in a hospital and have a home birth, they surely could not make you sign anything?
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #56
ms hope
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrag View Post
Might sound naive but surely if you dont have your baby born in a hospital and have a home birth, they surely could not make you sign anything?
Anything is worth a try, but as soon as you use any public services you would be on Contact point (child indexing data base) and in the system
Old 04-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #57
lyrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms hope View Post
Anything is worth a try, but as soon as you use any public services you would be on Contact point (child indexing data base) and in the system
I dont/wouldnt plan to use any public services
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #58
ms hope
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrag View Post
I dont/wouldnt plan to use any public services
I dont blame you

This is an interesting article from the guardian

Nobody likes social workers ......we care

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...eform-ed-balls

It is true the last lot of the SS were not well liked either...cant think why
Old 05-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #59
ms hope
Inactive

I wonder how many stolen children have been gift wrapped in time for christmas
Old 07-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #60
ms hope
Inactive

I wonder if this is connected to Brian Gerrrish's recent speech AV3 on 'forced adoption' and corruption within the 'child care' system

http://www.ukcolumn.org/cp-exposed-takedown/#

CP Exposed Takedown

Please spread the word as fast as possible:

cpexposed.com has been taken down by the web hosting company, Hostgator, as the result of a complaint by Common Purpose alleging copyright infringement.

The notice from Common Purpose can be downloaded from here: http://dmca.hgfix.net/cpexposed.com/cpexposed.com.pdf

We are puzzled since all the documentation is in the public domain, and has been for some considerable time. It seems strange that this has happened since we recently posted information from Common Purpose’s own website showing the links between the Scottish paedophile James Rennie and the Common Purpose organisation. Are we getting too close to the truth? How many other paedophiles are protected by Common Purpose networks and their secretive Chatham House confidentiality rules?