Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-01-2009, 03:27 AM   #41
infin8_possibility
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: -|Bohemia|-
Posts: 2,186
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hey PD!

Im new to the Freeman Philosophy so excuse my ignorance for now.

Quote:
and it is my understanding that my purchase of my car, which is my own private conveyance, my possession of it, my upkeep and maintenance of it, proves that I am the lawful owner and have sole claim to it;
If you make this claim and the DVLA/Police don't contest it this makes the car lawfully yours? What if they did contest it, how would you deal with that?

Quote:
I claim it is my lawful right to travel and use any form of private conveyance on Her Majesty's roads and highways without let, hindrance, levy, licence or duty.
By duty you mean exise duty (car tax) right? But what do let, hindrance, levy mean?

Quote:
I claim full lawful rights, allodial title and ownership of any form of private conveyance in my lawful possession
What does the term "allodial title" represent?

Cheers to any responses in advance.
__________________
"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible!" -Claude Thomas Bissell
"You can't lose what you don't put in the middle... but you can't win much either"
-Mike Mcdermott from the film "Rounders"

Last edited by infin8_possibility; 24-01-2009 at 03:28 AM.
infin8_possibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 08:06 AM   #42
tom bombadil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: At home. In London. In the hub of it all.
Posts: 4,455
Likes: 904 (465 Posts)
Default

Hullo pleasuredome

You say;
"I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture both video and audio evidence of said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit."

Also include an ability to record on paper in writen and pictoral form, and within the digital domain of PDF's and others alike.


Tom.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 08:09 AM   #43
pleasuredome
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Home
Posts: 1,525
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infin8_possibility View Post
If you make this claim and the DVLA/Police don't contest it this makes the car lawfully yours? What if they did contest it, how would you deal with that?
yes. if they contest it then i would just counter their arguement, but they have to have a lawful reason in their arguement.

Quote:
By duty you mean exise duty (car tax) right? But what do let, hindrance, levy mean?
let is pretty much the same as hindrance. and levy is same as tax.
Quote:
What does the term "allodial title" represent?
it means that it yours and cannot be claimed by anyone else
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 08:11 AM   #44
pleasuredome
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Home
Posts: 1,525
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
Hullo pleasuredome

You say;
"I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture both video and audio evidence of said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit."

Also include an ability to record on paper in writen and pictoral form, and within the digital domain of PDF's and others alike.


Tom.
cheers, tom!
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 08:16 AM   #45
number_6
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soho London
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Now if you are driving for hire or reward then you can be licensed by the local authority and not need a MoT
I suggest you research a bit deeper before posting such rubbish.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #46
wise haven
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK-Forest of Dean
Posts: 2,007
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
I suggest you research a bit deeper before posting such rubbish.
If something is intrinsically "Lawful" to do, without a license, tax, insurance, road worthiness inspection it remains lawful and may only be made illegal by a statute or Act of Parliament.
Government can make any lawful activity illegal for as long as the statute remains on the books and has not been repealed.
Strangely enough, the government can also legalise an unlawful act such as murder (war, executioner etc).
We are governed by consent, therefore if we withdraw consent to be governed we are no longer subject to statutes.

The phrase "Law is an ass" should be amended to "Statute law is an Ass" and the government, by association, should also be regarded so too.
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #47
freedom_thoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where ever there is land - I Live!
Posts: 348
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wise haven View Post
We are governed by consent, therefore if we withdraw consent to be governed we are no longer subject to statutes.
Thats what I don't really 'get' about the NOU's and COR's etc, because surely I should be able to create a document (which isn't as complicated and one that I actually understand in my language as it were!) where I withdraw my consent to be governed and am therefore no longer ruled by 'their' statutes etc, and then this should be it, no?

Surely I could then send this document to all concerned whom I have previously registered with etc, and this should then mean that I am no longer governed by the particular statute.

For instance, if I choose to not pay tax, have a drivers license etc, I should be able to send the document to the DVLA saying that I have withdrawn my consent to be governed by the current government and therefore am no longer ruled under the road tax act, drivers license act etc ( I know there not the correct names) ??
__________________
Take responsibility for yourself and your circumstances, use the internet for understanding the world around you.

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.

Last edited by freedom_thoughts; 24-01-2009 at 03:47 PM.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #48
wise haven
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK-Forest of Dean
Posts: 2,007
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom_thoughts View Post
Thats what I don't really 'get' about the NOU's and COR's etc, because surely I should be able to create a document (which isn't as complicated and one that I actually understand in my language as it were!) where I withdraw my consent to be governed and am therefore no longer ruled by 'their' statutes etc, and then this should be it, no?

Surely I could then send this document to all concerned whom I have previously registered with etc, and this should then mean that I am no longer governed by the particular statute.

For instance, if I choose to not pay tax, have a drivers license etc, I should be able to send the document to the DVLA saying that I have withdrawn my consent to be governed by the current government and therefore am no longer ruled under the road tax act, drivers license act etc ( I know there not the correct names) ??
Knowledge creates belief and confidence to challenge the government with a legal argument that, should you need to, use in court to lay claim the inalienable rights you have.
In the process of seeking that knowledge you will, eventually, be able to craft your Notice of Understanding etc, in your own words, with full understanding, covering all legal and lawful bases thereby making your claim water tight.
Many will tell you, usually through ignorance, that the rights you want to lay claim to do not exist and you only have recourse through a legislative system which you MUST conform to.
This is not true unless you live in a non democratic or dictatorial political system.
A political system that rules without your consent can only do so by force of arms or trick you into the false belief that you are not a sovereign born human being.
They may, mistakenly, have that belief - but belief does not make for facts.
This type of system goes against all natural and moral laws and has no place in the 21st century-and is a system that is ripe for revolt if the people of that country have not been utterly indoctrinated, subdued and blinded by social propaganda.

The main thing to remember about a NoUI and a CR is that it needs to cover everything you want it to so you don't have to keep re-drafting and redistributing every time you think of something.

Do you want me to post the text of 21st Politix' notice from Youtube?
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #49
freedom_thoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where ever there is land - I Live!
Posts: 348
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wise haven View Post
Do you want me to post the text of 21st Politix' notice from Youtube?
If you could that would be GREAT! ... I have a very slow internet connection and unfortunately cannot watch any of the videos on freeman stuff on youtube, nor anywhere else.

Thanks wise haven!!
__________________
Take responsibility for yourself and your circumstances, use the internet for understanding the world around you.

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #50
wise haven
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK-Forest of Dean
Posts: 2,007
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom_thoughts View Post
If you could that would be GREAT! ... I have a very slow internet connection and unfortunately cannot watch any of the videos on freeman stuff on youtube, nor anywhere else.

Thanks wise haven!!
Here we go:

All credit must go to 21stcenturypolitix (http://uk.youtube.com/user/21stCenturyPolitix) who created the vid of which this is the transcript. I have added a couple of notes.
I saved this transcript as a template to add and subtract any of my own observations and requirements. This version is pretty much the unadulterated version from the author.
=============================================
Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right (Title)

Whereras it is my understanding that the United Kingdom is a common law jurisdiction, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a statute is defined as a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that the only form of government recognised as lawful in the United Kingdom is a representative one, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that representation required mutual consent, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that all Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that said scope and applicability is limited to members and employees of government, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that those who have a NI number (National Insurance Number) are in fact employees of the UK government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the UK government. and,
Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one's NI number, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that human beings in the United Kingdom have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and,
Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,
Whereas I, James-Michael: Parson am a Freeman-on-the-Land, and,
=============
Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,
Whereas I am not a child, and, (Important)
Whereas I am a peaceful human being, and,
Whereas I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that legal fiction lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to us my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,
Whereas I claim the right to collect a pension if I have paid into it and claim that said right is not affected if I abandon my National Insurance Number, and,(optional)
Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and creates no obligation or dishonour if ignored, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statute and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the ,and,
Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,
Whereas permanent estoppel by acquiescence barring any peac officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time,
Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, James Michael: Parson, a Freeman-on-the-Land do hereby state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter.
(five caveats....optional)
Furthermore I claim the right to Lawfully:
(1) Exercise my "common law right to travel", unhindered, unencumbered at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile.
(2) Exercise my God given right to travel as stated in the Queen's Bible.
(3) Exercise my "common law right" to refuse to obtain by submission; any application for any government issued license, permit or seek permission to perform any fundamentally lawfull action or, enter into any government contract under duress, threat and/or intimidation which would involve committing an act of fraud and/or theft, or any other crime, by ways of deception by "I" and/or any involved government principal, employee or agent.
(in compliance with my Common Laq Rights, the Magna Carta etc.)
(4) Exercise my right to possess, cultivate or use medicinally any plant of the genus Cannabis.
(5) Exercise my right to possess unregistered, unlicensed firearms and ammunition and to use the same for target practice at a range or hunting for food and further swear under oath/affirm never to open fire on another human being unless as a last resort to protect human life.
I claim that pursuant to any action by any government and/or any principal, member, employee, agent, servant, person thereof in Right of Great Britain, a province, or municipality:
================================================== ==========
Only use this as a template to work out your "own understanding" - if you do not understand a part......research it so you do.
You may not want to claim, or agree, the same rights as the author so change it to what you require.
Part of this is the fee schedule - which should reflect the value you place on your time being stolen from you by actions taken by policing bodies. In this example I have put in some arbitrary figures as an example. Another thing to bear in mind is that your fee schedule may become financially irrelevant due to massive inflation (eg Zimbabwe/Weimar republic) so it may be prudent to set your feed schedule values on silver or gold standards.

Have fun and at the first opportunity thank 21stcentury for his work.
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #51
wise haven
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK-Forest of Dean
Posts: 2,007
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Also owltui posted and excellent NOU CR here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=44080&page=63

Well worth a look
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #52
freedom_thoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where ever there is land - I Live!
Posts: 348
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh my gosh!

Thanks for those peace haven, blimey i've got some reading to do, but I do atleast understand 75% of what is written in those nou's!
__________________
Take responsibility for yourself and your circumstances, use the internet for understanding the world around you.

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #53
wise haven
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK-Forest of Dean
Posts: 2,007
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

A word that has been mentioned a few times here in the Freeman on the Land sub forum is Allodial - Here is a definition from Black's Law Dictionary (8th Edition) partial.

allodial, adj. Held in absolute ownership; "The term "alodial" originally had no necessary reference to the mode in which the ownership of land had been conferred; it simply meant land held in absolute ownership, not in dependence upon any other body or person in whom the proprietary rights were supposed to reside, or to whom the possessor of land was bound to render service. It would thus properly apply to the land which in the original settlement had been allotted to individuals, while bookland was primarily applicable to land the title to which rested on a formal grant. Before long, however, the words appear to have been used synonymously to express land held in absolute ownership, the subject of free disposition - inter vivos - or by will"

Last edited by wise haven; 25-01-2009 at 09:53 PM.
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #54
pinkgrapefruit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 576
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hello all...
I've been reading all your posts on this thread as I am looking into un-registering my car too.

If you built your own car, then I understand that you are under no obligation to register it. Is this correct?

So, if you scrap a car, and inform the DVLA that it is scrapped. Surely you can then remove all ID tags from the chassis and engine etc. Is this correct?

If the above are correct, can I then take my 'scrapped' car apart and rebuild it, effectively building a new car?

It seems too simple to me, what have I missed?
pinkgrapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #55
pleasuredome
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Home
Posts: 1,525
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgrapefruit View Post
Hello all...
I've been reading all your posts on this thread as I am looking into un-registering my car too.

If you built your own car, then I understand that you are under no obligation to register it. Is this correct?

So, if you scrap a car, and inform the DVLA that it is scrapped. Surely you can then remove all ID tags from the chassis and engine etc. Is this correct?

If the above are correct, can I then take my 'scrapped' car apart and rebuild it, effectively building a new car?

It seems too simple to me, what have I missed?
i think its possible to do that. it would be great if someone tried it out. ive chosen to go down the route of using notices as it seems more interesting to me to do it that way.
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #56
miked
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In my body
Posts: 139
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default Inform your local police

Hi all

I am about to deregister my own automobile. I will be sending a copy of my notices aswell as a covering letter and 'CANCELLED' log book. If you are no longer part of their corporation you will not appear on their register, owner, keeper or otherwise! (In theory!!! lol)

I will not be removing my VIN numbers, mainly because I can't be arsed (evenn though I am a mechanic!). If you cancel the regitration, keep a copy, along with your notices, in the car at all times.

The next key step will be informing my local police as it is better for them to find out what I am doing this way, rather than when they pull me for having no registration etc.

Just remember, no one will give up ower without a fight, you must be ready.

Patience will be your greatest tool!

Love to u all

Mike D
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #57
ringing_freedom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Great to see others making progress on this.

I have constructed a NOUI and COR for the DVLA, claiming allodial title and de-registering it. I assume this is the same route you are taking?

Have you had success finding a notary to notarize your CORs? That's the stumbling block I am up against.

Also - do you have a bond in place to cover your unlimited liability as a Freeman because insurance may no longer be valid and/or appropriate for a freeman?

James
ringing_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #58
wise haven
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK-Forest of Dean
Posts: 2,007
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringing_freedom View Post
Great to see others making progress on this.

I have constructed a NOUI and COR for the DVLA, claiming allodial title and de-registering it. I assume this is the same route you are taking?

Have you had success finding a notary to notarize your CORs? That's the stumbling block I am up against.

Also - do you have a bond in place to cover your unlimited liability as a Freeman because insurance may no longer be valid and/or appropriate for a freeman?

James

Insurance - You either have to drive very carefully or register a security (£500,000)in the UK - one of the things the World Freeman Society is addressing.
Personally I would have third party insurance - for moral reasons.....if you hurt or damage another road user it is only right and fair to compensate them. You should be able to get third party insurance but the premium will be high.

Notaries - This is proving difficult in the UK at the moment, but you should be able to find a solicitors practice that has a "comissioner for oaths" who can fulfill the same function (witnessing your affidavit/notice)Costs 5 or 6 quid per document with 75 pence or thereabouts per copy.......the last time I checked.
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #59
miked
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In my body
Posts: 139
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default Notary Info needed

Hi All

I have just spoke to my local notary about my claim of right. He has told me that this is not what notaries are for and that they only deal with documents you are sending ABROAD!! I am very confused!

Does anyone have any info on what a notary can do?

Mike
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #60
ringing_freedom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks Wise Haven. I have spoken to a few insurance companies, and the main concensus seems to be that they would not insure a vehicle that is not registered with the DVLA - although they are unable to really say why.

Incidentally, I believe that you may have some difficulty 'applying' for insurance that wasn't in a straw-man fiction name. Therefore falling back into the jurisdiction of commerce.

I recognise the requirement to have a security in place, and was wondering if 'Miked' had considered this and/or had a way around it we hadn't considered.

My tax/MOT/Insurance run out at the end of this month - like, err...tomorrow! LOL So, I am in a hurry to get this sorted.

I think I'm going to de-register my car, and not use it until I have my bond in place.
ringing_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.