Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 23-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #901
misa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
HI! Robert-Arthur of the Menard family here. I am a Freeman-on-the-Land, amazing cook (I invented soup), awesome comedian (Before me there were no punchlines. I was like "There's something missing..."), and uniquely humble considering how amazing I truly am.

Been reading some posts here and decided to join and offer any assistance I can to those who are examining the Freeman concept and have questions regarding the process or outcome.

I will answer the questions I can as I can and reserve the right to disregard the posts of trolls or those clearly seeking conflict or confrontation.Peace eh?
Rob
LOL!

ok what legal qualifcations do you have? and why do you charge so much for your advice/info for entertainment purposes - its a bit expensive for a laugh/interest don't you think?

can you give me some uk examples of how the fmotl approached actually worked?

ta
misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #902
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by misa View Post
LOL!

ok what legal qualifcations do you have? and why do you charge so much for your advice/info for entertainment purposes - its a bit expensive for a laugh/interest don't you think?

can you give me some uk examples of how the fmotl approached actually worked?

ta
Oh dear, some awkward questions!