Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 16-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #41
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeika View Post
I really feel that this is a possitive move for all of us free thinkers.....

I too am very interested in this, but right now am finding it hard to pull it all together.....

Like what would happen if we suddenly became seriousley ill, if we were not a child of the country - so to speak - would we still be allowed or even intitlled to medical assistance?

Is it the same for Canada as it is for here?

got lots more questions..... but want to get my head round these first!

Thanks for sharing with us, I am off to check the site out now!

Love n hugs
it is your common law right to medical care. !! but i suspect they would treat you then send you a bill!
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #42
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Baron don't tell me there's nothing in it when out of the other side of your mouth you say you cant be botherd finding out: that's only showing yourself up from this side of the keyboard

I am trying to find out. I have asked the question on this thread numerous times, but its like getting blood out of a stone. I'm not saying it is a scam; I'm just trying to find out at this stage. Those who say it's good explain yourselves. And don't post any more links unless it is a link to a section of law used in your legal arguments. This is like challenge Anneka!

You have 24 hours to construct a legal argument that can be used in a British court of law using the Freeman concept. Your time starts now!
Old 16-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #43
bones
Banned

i will anwser the question of whats it alll about!

basically when you register a child you create a person with duties and rights attributed to it, i.e police army navy benifits medical care wtc.

also you pay into taxation and have to bow to rules of society,

you can break away by

nui and cor.

notice of understanding and intent and right of claim.

example

your government in england is a lawful one
your goverment needs consent to govern you,
you vote they become your government if you dont and who ever gets in you accepted by default.
we live in a society and a society is a group of people with common goals.
society has statutes and acts of parliment, given the force of law.

if you deny consent statutes and acts dont effect you.

common law is not written but is gospel as its prevouse court rulings , i.e
right to travel, live, eat, defend yourself etc. common law also you agree you will not harm another human and basically will not commit fraud.

i have done a nui and cor but am not yet in a position to administer it.

currantly im trying to discharge a PNC penalty charge notice. and using menards work everything is going to plan.

if you want to see notices ive received and sent then go to

http://www.thinkfreeforums.org/viewt...hp?f=19&t=2227

and read it all. hope you enjoy my work.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 07:30 PM   #44
stickwhistler

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
I am trying to find out. I have asked the question on this thread numerous times, but its like getting blood out of a stone. I'm not saying it is a scam; I'm just trying to find out at this stage. Those who say it's good explain yourselves. And don't post any more links unless it is a link to a section of law used in your legal arguments.

You didn't look at post #30 then!

All the laws you need are there.
The statute database link is there.
Paste a law from #30 into the database, read and digest, think about it for a while.
That way you will be able to see the laws you desperately want,
from the governments own database - not one made up in a pub'.
You cry for proof, and yet seem to resist looking at the evidence.
What are you scared of - perhaps taking your own power back?
Look at tpuc.org.
John Harris explains things there, using the law.
Use the browser search facility if you can't see the word freeman.

I know you are an intelligent person Baron, so once you've done the above,
you'll be able to talk about it from a position of knowledge.

Quote:
You have 24 hours to construct a legal argument that can be used in a British court of law using the Freeman concept. Your time starts now!
Is that an order?
Orders generate bills!
Go to McDonalds and give them an order, and see what happens next.
The immediate above is an example used by Robert Arthur : Menard.

Upon proof of full commercial liabilty, if I answer your questions, are we making a contract?

Is the contract signed by both parties, and if so, show me the original contract as proof.

However: Good will gesture from me to this forum, and all the people who are following this thread.

If you wait until Tuesday 19th pm, I'll do better than construct a legal argument.
I'll show you something that I've done - 'Chapter & Verse' - using the law.
I have to wait until Tuesday though for legal reasons, but it's looking good so far.
I'm not wimping out, or evading, just waiting until Tuesday 19th August 2008.
This does not form a contract, nor do I waive any common law rights, nor do I grant impersonem jurisdiction.
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 09:43 PM   #45
brenbren

brain hurting, but i feel good.
brenbren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #46
h2pogo
Inactive

for any one who doesn't get this idea i will try and pass on what i have learned so far.
it starts with the magna carta.
the magna carta was a law created to keep the powers that be in line not just the people.
clause 61 of the magna carter says if tptb dont abide the law you dont have to abide their laws.
clause 61 was amended not long after wards as was allot of the magna carta over the following 400 or so years.
by that time tptb had become too oppressive the people rose up once more and wrote the bill of rights that reinstated the magna carta and made it even more powerfull and clearly stated was to last till the end of time and could not be changed ever.
these laws among others are what the so called free world has based its freedoms on.
These laws are there to protect us from what is happening.
what a freeman is doing is basically saying we are all subject to the law and if those that claim to govern us break the law then we are not subject to their law.
thanks for starting this thread.
i really think the freeman movement is the best way to resist the nwo.

http://www.tpuc.org

Last edited by h2pogo; 16-08-2008 at 11:00 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #47
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post
You didn't look at post #30 then!
I did actually. You listed some acts and told people to look them up. What I'm asking is legal justification for, let's say, what that guy claimed in the video of the London NWO protest. I have yet to see a convincing legal argument.
Old 17-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #48
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post
Is that an order?
Orders generate bills!
No, it's a challenge. Challenges generate credibility when someone can meet them.
Old 17-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #49
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
for any one who doesn't get this idea i will try and pass on what i have learned so far.
it starts with the magna carta.
the magna carta was a law created to keep the powers that be in line not just the people.
clause 61 of the magna carter says if tptb dont abide the law you dont have to abide their laws.
clause 61 was amended not long after wards as was allot of the magna carta over the following 400 or so years.
by that time tptb had become too oppressive the people rose up once more and wrote the bill of rights that reinstated the magna carta and made it even more powerfull and clearly stated was to last till the end of time and could not be changed ever.
these laws among others are what the so called free world has based its freedoms on.
These laws are there to protect us from what is happening.
what a freeman is doing is basically saying we are all subject to the law and if those that claim to govern us break the law then we are not subject to their law.
thanks for starting this thread.
i really think the freeman movement is the best way to resist the nwo.

http://www.tpuc.org
I think you are getting closer to what I wanted to know but still there is a leap between the Bill of Rights etc and what is claimed at the start of this thread.
Law simply does not do such a general thing or else it would be entirely unworkable. The Bill of Rights is mainly about the sovereignty of our nation and the supremacy of Parliament as being above the courts and influence from Rome, e.g. the EU is illegal in our country. There might be a legal case of not being subject to EU laws under it though but the way they must work it is to pass the law in our national parliament after the directive is issued.
Old 17-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #50
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Thanks Dondaz. I am gonna try to learn this Freeman of the Land thing, it sounds like it's gonna take up alot of time, but I have to say that I have been wanting a worthwhile subject to get my teeth into for a while now and this might just be it.

1. BUT FIRST, I am gonna swat up on the BASICS of dealing with the police and part 2 so that I can have some IMMEDIATE useful information.

2. THEN I am gonna learn my rights on the police's "Powers of Entry". There is a pdf file on that page that can be downloaded.
A policeman told me that "PACE 1984 Powers of Entry sections 17 and 18" is what I need to learn but I cant see 17 or 18 on the pdf so MAYBE the policeman got it wrong ? I dont know.

3. LASTLY, it's the BIG ONE , I will learn "Freeman of the Land"
"Freeman of the land" I dont think was EVER meant to be used by us "the people". It's a game that WE were NEVER invited to take part in. Long term, being a "Freeman of the Land" is NOT gonna be the solution. BUT SHORT TERM i think that it's something that we should all MAYBE learn. I am gonna TRY to learn about it and MAYBE implement it, I dont know for sure yet.

Whilst the "powers that be" are in control of ALL OF OUR LIVES (even the "Freemen"), then I dont see there being much chance of them LETTING us live as "Freemen". They wont allow it. BUT, I am still gonna learn it because this sort of knowledge is another weapon that CAN be used against them.

Last edited by steevo; 17-08-2008 at 03:30 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #51
cruise4

Whilst the "powers that be" are in control of ALL OF OUR LIVES (even the "Freemen"), then I dont see there being much chance of them LETTING us live as "Freemen". They wont allow it. BUT, I am still gonna learn it because this sort of knowledge is another weapon that CAN be used against them.

Exactly... I can't argue with that.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #52
lightworks

i t would be nice if I could actually hear what the cops as well as the other guy in the video is saying.....its very unclear sound quality

Last edited by lightworks; 18-08-2008 at 04:29 PM.
lightworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #53
dondaz

Some great responces here folks. This is real debate. Let's keep it up!

I first came across the Freeman in March 07 and since then I have slowly but surely delved into it. This is a not so easy to learn journey, and then some. Which is why it challeges your belief system in ways even Icke has never got into, and I've talked to him personaly about being a Freeman, vid coming soon.

I too have questioned the validity of the Freeman on the Land issues and the AntiTerrorist himself in particular, we've had some interesting little chats.

Is this all a distraction so we do what? Stop telling people about 911 and other aspects of the nwo agenda? Not for me it won't. The way I see it is they want 80% of us wiped out, no exceptions. If we learn and apply the Freeman on the Land school of thought what can they do to stops us? Kill us? They're going to do that anyway if we let them. As I have been told personally by a few Freemen, anyone can make you do something at the barrel of a gun.

Admirality Law and how they play it against us is a mind fuck of proportions never seen before, except by a select few in the system who use it.

It works just like any other aspect of the nwo agenda. There's what they tell us in the news and then there's the real agenda right along side it. We have our Common Law to protect us & to get around that they have created 'The System', which is Adirmality Law, along side. Now, Admirality Law also has two agendas running together. One for us and the other one for them. It has been written in a language that goes beyond doublespeak, but it is a language that can be learnt by any who has the grits and desire to stand on their own two feet and learn a real understanding of what it means to live as a Human Being on this planet. With Admirality Law, the real rules have been hidden and used only by a select few in positions of power.

Look at how hard it is for sheeple to believe 911 was a set up, but once you see the evidence, our walls of belief come crashing down around us. The Freeman way is kind of like that. Once the penny drops you will never see laws and the system the same way again. Whatever anyone thinks they know of Admirality Law, even most lawyers/soliciters/Barrasters and Judges, think again. This is a language made by judges, barrasters and BANKERS. Made for the elite. To protect them and enslave us. This is their Legal System exposed and countered by our Lawfull Common Law.

Admirality Law has been so carefully constructed that deception lies at the heart of every word. It's like symbolism, you see it but you don't get it and unless you learn about it you'll never know what it means.

The problem I see with being a Freeman on the Land is time. It can take a few years to learn and perfect, depending on your aptitude and the time spent in research and the vast areas it covers. So what we have to do in order to overcome this is have more people do the research and apply it in their day to day life and pass this info on. This way there will be more diverse ways and more simplified methods of fighting tptb at their own game.

As for the bonds etc attached to our birth certificate, let them have it for themselves. It's more honourable to just walk away from their fake monetary system all together. We don't need it. It's part of their destruction of us!

Last edited by dondaz; 18-08-2008 at 05:52 PM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #54
baron von lotsov

Some examples of cases involving Admiralty Law.

http://www.admiraltylawguide.com/

Just like I had already thought, it relates to the sea and not the land.
Old 18-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #55
dondaz

OK baron, here's a simple court case to get your teeth into. Short and simple.

Quote:

Last year, about June, the information gatherers showed at my door. I refused to accept or even hold and look at the papers they wanted me to fill out. I told them why. I could no longer represent this government. I told them about the lies our gov tells us. And then two more showed up, sent them away with same info, then two more....I wouldn't accept the registered mail they sent me, the even tried to get me to do the very short form telephone , but I respectfully declined.

This spring I got a summons in the regular mail.

Notice it's a "summons to a person" , and we all now know a person is the fiction created at birth by deception.

Second is "You are commanded in Her Majesty's name" .

Third is "you are warned ......failure to show....presumed guilty."

I sent them my letter of intent and understanding...

Sent copies to the three local court houses. I live in a rural area and wanted copies registered with the courts. The courthouse where I was to appear sent the letter back, but the other two stamped and filled the letters. I got the return one as evidence.

It was spring break long weekend both Friday and Monday were holidays, and court was on Thursday. Mail was held up by extended holidays.

I received no answer by Wednesday late afternoon, I went to court. My name wasn't on the court roster . So I showed them my "Summons" , and demanded to be heard in court. They wanted me to leave. I wanted proof that I was there, told them I would then take affidavits from the "other summoned people". They then let me appear in front of the Judge and said my charges were dropped. I asked who was going to pay me for my time. The Judge said "talk to the Fed Crown Prosecutor".

I sent them "The Bill" .

Notice the interest of 25% compounded daily.
I even gave them a discount if they paid promptly.

My letter to Fed Prosecutor...

April 2, 2008

To XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Agents For the Director of Public Prosocutions"

Re: Courts File No. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

To whom it may concern.

Unfortunatly, I did not recieve your corespondence of "withdrawl of charge" in relation to above court file no.

Apparently , due to the "holiday" and it's relations with two weekends, the mail was late.

Enclosed is a photo copy of your envlope, (both sides) with one of the XXXXXX Post officer's date stamp, time, and signature of unopened envelope. March 27th 1:40pm, after court appearance in XXXXXXXXX, where it was entered in the court record of my appearence.

My "letter of intent" is a leagal and binding document, and I am now excersizing my "Claim of Right " to "charge" for my services.

The "Bill" has been enclosed.

Copies of all reletive documents are enclosed, the "Bill" is "original".

Continuation....

I sent those two by registered mail.

After getting back form court 35 klm each way, rented vehicle, I checked my mail, and there was mail from the Crown there in my box. We don't get mail delivered here, post office only with box numbers. I didn't open the mail, I took it to the front counter and had them date stamp and sign and witness the unopened letter.

sent a copy of that as well to the "Crown rep".

The two letters enclosed...

I got no response so far coming up to the 6 months notice and recalculated bill. Anyone nkow a good intrest calculator?

It was actually April 1st I was going to send the bill, thought I better wait a day.

I actually wanted my time in court and turn the procedings around putting the gov on defence, and me on the oppence. I know too much about what is going on. I ran for MLA (provincial Gov) for the BC Marijuana Party in 2001. I predicted that the world bankers were up to something, and it was going to be big. That was just 3 months befor 911. Got that on video at one of my "all candidates public meetings at a local Collage". The price of gold was at $270 American / oz. Told everyone that this will be the last time they ever see gold at this price.

Gold is at $780 American now, after hitting $1000. It is about to take off for $2000 now very shortly.

I ran for MP with the Canadian Action Party in 2005-2006 elections, but I'll leave that for another time, as that is a story in it's self.

At this time I would like to thank Rob for all the hard work he has done, and setting up paving the way for many of us. I was already heading in this direction with similar attitude. Force the Gov to play it's hand, and then catch them in dishonor.

Now I need help in a plan of action for collection at the one year term. (next March). With that 25% interest compounded daily, I'm in no hurry. It's not about the money, it's about holding the Gov to the owness of it's own laws.

Plus......they never disputed my fee schedule, and that means that at any time in the future I'm called upon to "command to appear" I now have the right to charge for my representation of appearance.

I blanked all the reference to names so they can be used and passed around.

Enjoy
http://www.thinkfreeforums.org/viewt...hp?f=71&t=2653

Old 18-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #56
dondaz

Quote:
Some examples of cases involving Admiralty Law.

http://www.admiraltylawguide.com/

Just like I had already thought, it relates to the sea and not the land.
Oh right. Now get in touch with the people from that site and point them in the direction of The Magnifcent Deception. They won't bother to answer you back. Because they only know what they are told. They're obviously not privy to the system that runs along side their own.

That link you have provided bares no significance to the Freeman. That's like comparing the BBC with the internet!
Old 18-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #57
dondaz

Quote:
May I suggest that the requirements should be that
Bursting Bubbles and Magnificent Deception should be
watched first, just so that people are at least clued up
to a similar level - otherwise there is just too much to
get your head around on one day (week!!!).
With Lawful Excuse is also very informative,
but you need to watch the others first.
I'm talking about a conference with Human speakers. Trying to get baron interested in having a Freeman talk at his possible event. But I'm pretty much self motivated to do it anyway, got some fantastic ideas sent to me from members, cheers guys!

Quote:
Thanks Dondaz. I am gonna try to learn this Freeman of the Land thing, it sounds like it's gonna take up alot of time, but I have to say that I have been wanting a worthwhile subject to get my teeth into for a while now and this might just be it.

1. BUT FIRST, I am gonna swat up on the BASICS of dealing with the police and part 2 so that I can have some IMMEDIATE useful information.

2. THEN I am gonna learn my rights on the police's "Powers of Entry". There is a pdf file on that page that can be downloaded.
A policeman told me that "PACE 1984 Powers of Entry sections 17 and 18" is what I need to learn but I cant see 17 or 18 on the pdf so MAYBE the policeman got it wrong ? I dont know.

3. LASTLY, it's the BIG ONE , I will learn "Freeman of the Land"
Hey mate, your first two steps are part of the Freeman route anyway, being a Freeman on the land encompases dealing with the police and then some! Welcome to the journey
Old 18-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #58
dondaz

Well, I'm just waiting for the police to pull me again for filming or just in general and waiting for the next police meeting and then I will put into practise what I have learned. I have many quastions to put to the police regarding the law now I understand a lot more. This is going to be interesting!
Old 18-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #59
frankanne

Fascinating conversation between Brian Gerrish and Mrs. Bonici of Buckingham Palace.

http://www.tpuc.org/

I shall be phoning this Mrs. Bonici myself and asking why she has not sent John Harris the reply that she promised in that tape.

John sends his Affidavit to the Queen by Recorded Delivery, and The Palace say they didn't receive it, then they say they sent it on to the FCO? Then Mrs. Bonici denies sending a standard letter to John Harris, then when it's pointed out that her signature is on the letter, she says she didn't know anyting about it. And this is in response to a RECORDED DELIVERY Official Document, an Affidavit no less. What a complete and utter shambles.

I'll be phoning them and wanting answers.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #60
stickwhistler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
Well, I'm just waiting for the police to pull me again for filming or just in general and waiting for the next police meeting and then I will put into practise what I have learned.
It might be interesting to ask why they are disobeying guidelines from their assistant chief constable, bringing their force into disrepute.
When they ask what? !!!! - show them this.

http://www.epuk.org/Resources/819/ac...dia-guidelines
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote