Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 28-04-2015, 10:25 AM   #41
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
I don't think I will be. They're about to vote in a party that will over legislate, overspend and overreach into they're lives. Then once at the brink of collapse they will vote for a party to make cut backs, then repeat again and again the same.
It's great to be cynical! Got to have a little faith even if it is 0.01%

This is one great site with information put together very thouroughly. And once you sift through the information makes a lot of sense. May take a while to read through, once you see the results of people paying in cheques for the mortgages; etc and the reasons why they have to accept it then who wouldn't want to read up on all of the information.
No laws are broken as it's a promise to pay in the future. The one's breaking the law and commiting fraud are the banks, their the ones getting our signatures with deception.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 28-04-2015 at 10:44 AM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 12:22 PM   #42
gremlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xOqnoGr660

UNLAWFUL EVICTION THE AFTERMATH

See, who needs to of gone to cambridge to learn law?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 28-04-2015, 02:11 PM   #43
gremlin

Quote:
This is comedy, Gremlin promoting such ideas yet is unwilling to stand behind such advocacy.
I am promoting it because it works beautifully. If I was in a position to do this I would do it, I am not in that position.

The membership is to pay for the printing and stationary; all cost's money. It's to put into the system what the banks put into the system, 'PROMISE TO PAY BEARER' at a later date.

If you can't put all the information together, I mean 25 years of research by David icke and the research of the freeman and see the scam then, well I guess you are truely lost.

Old 28-04-2015, 02:16 PM   #44
aura

Default re-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I laugh at your, defending a system of insanity and making a mockery of people standing up to the system and saying NO MORE!
You claim that I am "making a mockery of people standing up to the system" yet, you've been unable to counter any of my statements. These people are certainly not "standing up to the system" when in Peter's case, he's requesting you buy into his "WeRe" operations: £120 annually (£10 per month) attempting to parasite at those "worthless" banknotes he claims to disdain so much.

I am not “defending” the present system, merely showing the lack of integrity and misrepresentations these people are making via conditions involved with acceptances: regarding negotiable instrumentals, such as “bills of exchange,” “promissory notes” or “banknotes.” How come the main champion for "Lawful Bank" was one Bertie Bert, and how come since Rogers' out-of-sight, he's now the leading cheerleader for this new scam, known as "WeRe Bank"? Interesting...,

Quote:
Quote:
to make "tendered" is to promise to pay at a future time.
"Can't I pay you later in a future time baliff" please?

bailiff: "I want my money NOW!!!!" or I'll take your house!!

PROTECTORS of the system are going 100% on here.

Keep them coming!
Its about obligating yourself to conditions, not whether time exists Grem. you challenge the banks not cry wolf to a bailiff. Its not even the bailiffs "money," tighten up your language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennywren View Post
Any idea who the "people off planet" who are backing this are?
Peter is now advocating ET involvement? Salvation is coming closer people!

Like I once mentioned regarding Michael Tellinger's endless folly and his own personal disdain for money/trade, then having him advocate for a so-called: "People's Bank," there's no difference between any of these charlatans.

The shared mindset of "WeRe Bank" and "Lawful Bank":

The only way we can stand up against this present system is to create our own banks!! Yet, we need to sustain ourselves with funding via the evil system! ahh!!, send your ££££ to Peter of "England," for note guides - only £20 each!, 50 freshly printed notes, PEOPLE!! Send me your "worthless" money, NOW!!!.

You should all send Peter one of those "non-redeemable" promissory notes that he advocates instead, as "payment" seeing that he claims present money is "worthless" - surely he wouldn't have a problem with accepting your own pieces of paper, No?!? Con-artist.

Quote:
Quote:
So you have joined up with WeRe Bank? Sent any cheques out?
Quote:
Not me;
This is comedy, Gremlin promoting such ideas yet is unwilling to stand behind such advocacy.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 02:33 PM   #45
gremlin

Quote:
You claim that I am "making a mockery of people standing up to the system" yet, you've been unable to counter any of my statements.
This is not a court.

Quote:
These people are certainly not "standing up to the system" when in Peter's case, he's requesting you buy into his "WeRe" operations: £120 annually (£10 per month) attempting to parasite at those "worthless" banknotes he claims to disdain so much.
The cost of running a bank is expensive especially the stationary.

Quote:
I am not “defending” the present system, merely showing the lack of integrity and misrepresentations these people are making via conditions involved with acceptances: regarding negotiable instrumentals, such as “bills of exchange,” “promissory notes” or “banknotes.” How come the main champion for "Lawful Bank" was one Bertie Bert, and how come since Rogers' out-of-sight, he's now the leading cheerleader for this new scam, known as "WeRe Bank"? Interesting...,
We are being scammed by the banks; so what better way than to scam the scammers. Their doing nothing illegal, just doing what the system does, the difference is huge. The banks get the people to sign pieces of paper that even the bank staff have no idea, (not legally trained) to sell. The people getting loans and mortgages have no idea they are handing over their POA (power of attourney). People have no idea they are signing their own money into existence and paying interest on it.

What were bank is doing is creating the same system with promissory notes and asking for a small membership to cover costs. People then send the prommisory note off to pay for their mortgages or what ever. The banks have to take in the promissory note as it is part of their business too. I mean surely the corporations don't just take in their own made up promissory notes??????????? surely not.

This has been tried before by these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCPAoBfb1x4

Their information is exactly the same when putting in a promissory note. what WERE are bank is doing is making the cheque that is polished to perfection and using the 1881 -1882 bills of exchange acts.

I mean paying off a debt with a debt is genius and using their system lawfully.

This is going scare alot of people, not many people know about what a promissory note is, not even the humans who work in a bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B8vGEDWErE

Are we being dumbed down? YES!!!!!

This is going to happen because the consequences are to horrible to even contemplate.

Old 28-04-2015, 02:51 PM   #46
aura

Its about 1. Intent, and 2. Integrity.

No "alternative system" resolves, nor influences the present system. No "WeRe Bank" provides any means to act in trade; being dependance upon the existing system. No acceptance, and the very "promissory notes" that he advocates are invalid on starters. He doesn't even understand negotiable instruments, he's merely repeating what he's read/heard online. This is about Peter filling his "treasure chest" with those banknotes, he claims are "worthless" and that he distests so much. The minute he even attempts to start a "Bank" we'll all see him going to jail. There is no question about it, you don't wake up and open a bank to "challenge" the preexisting system Grem.
Old 28-04-2015, 03:10 PM   #47
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post

No "alternative system" resolves, nor influences the present system. No "WeRe Bank" provides any means to act in trade; being dependance upon the existing system. No acceptance, and the very "promissory notes" that he advocates are invalid on starters. He doesn't even understand negotiable instruments, he's merely repeating what he's read/heard online. This is about Peter filling his "treasure chest" with those banknotes, he claims are "worthless" and that he distests so much. The minute he even attempts to start a "Bank" we'll all see him going to jail. There is no question about it, you don't wake up and open a bank to "challenge" the preexisting system Grem.
Erm.................2 banks contacted 'were are bank' 120,000 cheque recieved nd no sign of jail.

What are the police waiting for? Who is the person that is going to complain? don't the banks deal promissory notes all the time? why would the banks complain in the first place?

"I recieved a promissory note from a bank as in a form of a cheque, I believe this to be fraudulent!" So does this make ALL promissory note's fraudulent?
The system would go into melt down. pmsl.

Old 28-04-2015, 03:12 PM   #48
gremlin

Quote:
And your definitions on these are what?

Old 28-04-2015, 03:41 PM   #49
jennywren
Inactive

Quote:
I am promoting it because it works beautifully. If I was in a position to do this I would do it, I am not in that position.

1. It hasn't been shown to work at all yet.
2. Why not? What is stopping you from joining in on something you so eagerly promote? Do you want to continue paying your bills, council tax etc through your bank account, supporting their corruption?
jennywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #50
gremlin

Quote:
Quote:
The logic is flawless. The people involved are clued up and soon more and more people will be getting involved.

Quote:
2. Why not? What is stopping you from joining in on something you so eagerly promote? Do you want to continue paying your bills, council tax etc through your bank account, supporting their corruption?
This is not about me, this is about how to take back from those that steal from people.

Old 28-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #51
gremlin

Intent:

Law The state of mind necessary for an act to constitute a crime.

And what exactly is the crime?

Integrity:

adherence to moral principles; honesty

Moral or ethical strength:

Their is videos on the intention of explaining how te 'WeRe bank' works.
Do criminals post videos before they have intent to rob someone?

If the banks had integrity: Honesty! Which sadly they do not then this wouldn't need to happen.

You talk about honesty?

All this WeRe are bank is doing is providing promissory notes to pay off later in the future for who ever joins up.

The system works the same way and people will be doing the same thing, "promise to the pay the beaer" in a future time. Just like how the trillions will be paid off by the future people from now. It's ok a war will wipe out the debtors and so no one will be able to pay the debt back which means the same Rothschilds get to keep all that cheddar created and after the war when things die down; START AGAIN!

Talk about honesty

Old 28-04-2015, 09:02 PM   #52
gremlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbN0vnhkeY

WeRe are bank is just putting back the debt to the system and putting back the figures to 0.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS? WHY WOULD ANYONE COMPLAIN?

Old 29-04-2015, 02:14 PM   #53
gremlin

NEWS JUST IN FROM CANADA!!

ALS 20 COMPANY INC
15:47
Hello Peter
The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has agreed to submit the cheques (2) for clearance by WeRe and for WeRe bank to send funds.

Old 29-04-2015, 03:22 PM   #54
aura

Quote:
Quote:
You claim that I am "making a mockery of people standing up to the system" yet, you've been unable to counter any of my statements.
This is not a court.
If you're stating that I am "making a mockery of people standing up to the system" then show how, and be accountable. Your existence whether in a "court" or not, is to be accounted for.

Quote:
The cost of running a bank is expensive especially the stationary.
The cost of running an accounting system is hardly "expensive," trace the history of negotiable instruments before banks even existed.

Quote:
We are being scammed by the banks; so what better way than to scam the scammers. Their doing nothing illegal,
It changes when you're involving other people that accept, and have them believe in such an operation. Peter and "getoutofdebt" and the likes, are misleading people to believe they can send a "note" and write off any prior debt by providing a mere piece of paper without any justification to support their case. These "notes" do not even represent any conditions to be viewed as a "promissory note" and in doing so, these people are blindly distorting such materials. The intent with "WeRe" is Peter claiming money is "worthless" yet he's requesting for his "treasure chest" the very issuance he claims to be against. The integrity is Peter misrepresenting further considerations for what negotiable instruments have always represented: and having people believe by using one of his printed notes there exists an obligation for an extended party to accept them; which there isn't any such conditions.

Read the posts over at "getoutofdebtfree" and Facebook, see people believing they can "pay off" an already established debt by merely giving them a "note" purchased from Peter. Does his booklets of 50 notes process magical powers, when promissory obligations merely obligate one to other, to perform on such agreed conditions? People are thinking they can send one of his notes and clear off a mortgage, bills etc. in some bizarre mindscape. Peter of "England," and "Jon Witterick" etc. regurgitators which are leading the naive into a sense of unfounded entitlement that holds no supporting basis.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The logic is flawless. The people involved are clued up and soon more and more people will be getting involved.
Quote:
Quote:
This is not about me, this is about how to take back from those that steal from people.
They're certainly not "clued up," How is repeating misleading information found online ever to be considered "clued up"? They don't even understand basic considerations for what constitutes a promissory obligation; nor requirements deemed negotiable to uphold such contractual acceptance. Grem, you're either 1. a Troll (20,000+ posts likely), 2. Involved with "WeRe" personally, even though you're unwilling to proceed with previous statements, or 3. Stupid, and listening to all these guru's has gripped you with idiocy. And to state to Jenny, that "This is not about me" even though you're here promoting such platitudes is another of your irrelevancies, posted for all to see.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:27 PM   #55
aura

Quote:
NEWS JUST IN FROM CANADA!!

ALS 20 COMPANY INC
15:47
Hello Peter
The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has agreed to submit the cheques (2) for clearance by WeRe and for WeRe bank to send funds.
"WeRe Bank" so-called, have no funds to send. Its about time Peter was reported.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #56
gremlin

Quote:
If you're stating that I am "making a mockery of people standing up to the system" then show how, and be accountable. Your existence whether in a "court" or not, is to be accounted for.
You're making a dam mockery!

Quote:
The cost of running an accounting system is hardly "expensive," trace the history of negotiable instruments before banks even existed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc

Heckles and shekels?

Quote:
It changes when you're involving other people that accept, and have them believe in such an operation. Peter and "getoutofdebt" and the likes, are misleading people to believe they can send a "note" and write off any prior debt by providing a mere piece of paper without any justification to support their case.
How the hell do banks make money? It's the same system! What is good for the goose is good for the gander! No one is above GOD in this system.

Quote:
These "notes" do not even represent any conditions to be viewed as a "promissory note" and in doing so, these people are blindly distorting such materials.
Same ole bollocks. Only a private bank can issue promissory notes?

[IMG]http://www.relatingtolife.com/cms_images/1poundnote_400.jpg[/IMG

/\ privately issued 'promise to pay the bearer' Same as a cheque?

Quote:
The intent with "WeRe" is Peter claiming money is "worthless" yet he's requesting for his "treasure chest" the very issuance he claims to be against.
All money (promissory notes) are worthless, except the human race has been duped to believe they are real.

Quote:
The integrity is Peter misrepresenting further considerations for what negotiable instruments have always represented: and having people believe by using one of his printed notes there exists an obligation for an extended party to accept them; which there isn't any such conditions.
The banks take promissory notes everyday. The banks issue promissory notes as a form of a mortgage; loan. Money that never existed except from a private banking industry who just types £100, 000 into an account and we believe it's real. WeRe bank is just paying a debt with a debt. If people wish to create some funds then they can by making a promise to pay in the future; which is what we do everyday with promissory notes.

Quote:
Read the posts over at "getoutofdebtfree" and Facebook, see people believing they can "pay off" an already established debt by merely giving them a "note" purchased from Peter. Does his booklets of 50 notes process magical powers, when promissory obligations merely obligate one to other, to perform on such agreed conditions? People are thinking they can send one of his notes and clear off a mortgage, bills etc. in some bizarre mindscape. Peter of "England," and "Jon Witterick" etc. regurgitators which are leading the naive into a sense of unfounded entitlement that holds no supporting basis.
I don't have to look anywhere, I know what the banks do and I know that 'WeRe bank' are just balancing the books; if you like.

Last edited by gremlin; 29-04-2015 at 04:19 PM.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #57
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
"WeRe Bank" so-called, have no funds to send. Its about time Peter was reported.
Can you prove:

WeRe bank are breaking the law?

This will be interesting.

Last edited by gremlin; 29-04-2015 at 04:09 PM.
Old 29-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #58
gremlin

As in "Pushing someone can offset their balance"

A bank pushes people into DEBT.

WeRe bank is just making cheques for people to

setoff:

the reduction or discharge of a debt or claim by setting against it a distinct claim in favor of the debtor or party who is the object of the first claim (as in a lawsuit); also : the offsetting claim itself

Old 29-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #59
gremlin

See De Magno v. United States, 636 F.2d 714, 727 (D.C. Cir. 1980) (district court had jurisdiction over claim involving VA’s “affirmative action against an individual whether by bringing an action to recover on an asserted claim or by proceeding on its common-law right of set-off”) (discussing similar language of predecessor statute, 38 U.S.C. § 211)

See, e.g., United States v. Munsey Trust Co., 332 U.S. 234, 239, 67 S.Ct. 1599, 1601, 91 L.Ed. 2022 (1947) ("government has the same right 'which belongs to every creditor, to apply the unappropriated moneys of his debtor, in his hands, in extinguishment of the debts due to him' " (quoting Gratiot v. United States, 40 U.S. (15 Pet.) 336, 370, 10 L.Ed. 759 (1841))); see also Tatelbaum v. United States, 10 Cl.Ct. 207, 210 (1986) (set-off right is inherent in the United States government and grounded on common law right of every creditor to set off debts)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set-off_%28law%29

Lord Denning says Promissory Notes MUST be treated as cash!

Case Law:

A Lord Denning judgement that says a bill of exchange once tendered has to be treated as cash... The principle is that a bill, cheque or note is given and taken in payment as so much cash, and not as merely given a right of action for the creditor to litigate a counter-claim (see Jackson v Murphy [1887] 4 T.L.R. 92). "We have repeatedly said in this court that a bill of exchange or a promissory note is to be treated as cash. It is to be honoured unless there is some good reason to the contrary"

(see per Lord Denning M.R. in Fielding & Platt Ltd v Selim Najjar [1969] 1 W.L.R. 357 at 361; [1969] 2 All E.R. 150 at 152, CA)

How else would humans pay off debts if not from a a promissory note?????????

What is so difficult to understand?

Bloody obvious is an understatement. BREAK FREE FROM THE PRISON and MIND CONTROL!

Old 29-04-2015, 05:08 PM   #60
gremlin

Quote:
They're certainly not "clued up," How is repeating misleading information found online ever to be considered "clued up"?
Called filtering.

Quote:
They don't even understand basic considerations for what constitutes a promissory obligation; nor requirements deemed negotiable to uphold such contractual acceptance.
Oh they do!

Quote:
Grem, you're either 1. a Troll (20,000+ posts likely),

Moderators, I'm a troll, this is the 43 time I have been called one. yayyyy

Quote:
2. Involved with "WeRe" personally, even though you're unwilling to proceed with previous statements,
I'm honoured that you even suggested that. But I am not.

Quote:
or 3. Stupid, and listening to all these guru's has gripped you with idiocy.
I am an IDIOT, I grant you that you speak the truth.

3. Idiots are incapable of committing crimes, or entering into contracts. They cannot of course make a will; but they may acquire property by descent.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/idiot

Quote:
And to state to Jenny, that "This is not about me" even though you're here promoting such platitudes is another of your irrelevancies, posted for all to see.
This is about "WeRe bank". And If I could have this on the news I would, I would splash this everywhere for all humans to see.