Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2015, 11:38 AM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default Peter of England on WeRe Bank and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfYvzLTLKvw

FUNERAL FOR FIAT FARRAGO FINANCIAL FRAUDSTERS

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRPsWXs9ncM

We RE bank.

Should be interesting.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

http://www.rbs.co.uk/corporate/payme...placement.ashx

The Payments Council has announced that the 2018 target date for closure of the cheque clearing has been withdrawn, effectively meaning that cheques will continue for as long as customers need them.

RBS supports this decision and has publicly stated that we would only agree to the removal of cheques once suitable and acceptable alternatives were in place, which our customers were using. The Payments Council decision is in line with this assurance.

We are aware however that many of our customers are looking at how they can make and receive their payments in more efficient ways than by using cheques.

RBS has a range of alternative solutions that can help customers manage their payments more effectively and we would encourage you to speak to your Relationship contact, or contact us via this site.

We also remain committed to developing innovative new solutions to ensure our customers have the best range of payment options available.

The full statement from the Payments Council is available on their website:

I wonder if this was the reason to try to get rid of the cheque??????
They can see further down the time line.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 09:58 AM   #3
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Gremlin, why do you waste your life away listening to these guru's offering you salvation?

Peter, of "England" is merely the revised scam artist of Roger Hayes in his un"Lawful" bank operation, now this pathetic advocacy for a so-called "WeRe" bank, so stupid Grem. (including all those people pushing these folious endeavors)

If Peter provided you with one of his freshly printed "notes" to acquire your most valued procession, would you accept it knowing it has no more value than the ink its made from? The fact you're even promoting such an operation leads me to believe you would. As Roger Hayes was highlighted on the Financial Services Authority (FSA) blacklist report for attempting to start his own bank, so will Petey, you can't wake up one morning and say "aahh!, I am going to open a bank today, here's a colorful note guides, although first you need to buy this from me £10/£20, round up folks, I offer you salvation from your woes and responsibility - my name is Peter, oops! of "England"!

What has changed in ether's message? Can't you see they're merely regurgitating prior bad information found online as "their" own understanding? I covered this same b/s with Michael Tellinger.

Someone called out Petey's operation on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...c_location=ufi - rather than be accountable, he threatens to ban them. Is this someone of integrity Gremlin? Peter the new 12 months savior till another charlatan comes along; promising to end all your people's troubles?

A promissory note does not provide payment, it is merely promising to pay at a future time. This is the b/s all these people fail to understand with negotiable instruments; and stupidly think by them printing their own personal "notes" they represent value, therefore established acceptance and re-deemability, which they don't. Again, and again, all looking for a savior, same with the "getoutofdebt" crowd, repeating sound bites to each other that they've heard online, then doing lectures "repeating" the same b/s as their own wisdom; followed by endless errors, upon errors. I give up, what a mindscape.

Peter claiming title of "England" what an idiot, came and still stuck in the FOTL, he deserves it.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 10:43 AM   #4
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

A promissory note does not provide payment, it is merely promising to pay at a future time. This is the b/s all these people fail to understand with negotiable instruments; and stupidly think by them printing their own personal "notes" they represent value, therefore established acceptance and re-deemability, which they don't. Again, and again, all looking for a savior, same with the "getoutofdebt" crowd, repeating sound bites to each other that they've heard online, then doing lectures "repeating" the same b/s as their own wisdom; followed by endless errors, upon errors. I give up, what a mindscape.

So are you saying that money is real?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 11:27 AM   #5
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

real money is real...

fiat and credit is not who ever does it..Is this roger Haynes in the OP..Though i respect him i dont think anyone can make fiat work unless they own the rescources..

Last edited by h2pogo; 20-04-2015 at 11:28 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 11:31 AM   #6
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Gremlin, would you be willing to sell all your processions and then with the income raised, would you have a problem with burning it all? If you say yes, then you yourself see "money" as being real, and representing value.

Its only people like "getoutofdebt" and Peter of "Neverland," that claim money is "worthless" and has no value; because by them seeing this as the case, they can then promote the inept concept that printing your own "notes" at home or the like, provides the same value against the legal acceptance over the former, and why they advocate such foolishness.

Grem, suppose I owned you £100, and I gave you a written piece of paper stating I will provide full payment by end of the month. This would be an obligation for me to fulfill. What Peter of "Neverland," and "getoutofdebt" are promoting, is that my "note" had paid you your £100. Do you not see a problem with this idiotic concept; and misrepresenting the ancient usages of "promissory notes" by all these people?

Last edited by aura; 20-04-2015 at 01:37 PM.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 11:45 AM   #7
jennywren
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 135
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi, gremlim'. Have you had any of your WeRe Bank cheques accepted yet?
jennywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 01:43 PM   #8
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennywren View Post
Hi, gremlim'. Have you had any of your WeRe Bank cheques accepted yet?
None of them will be "accepted" Jenny, Petey and his ilk are fooling you all. Grem, you didn't order yourself a note guide did you? What WeRe you thinking?

Have someone write you a note totaling the sum of £1 billion, would you suddenly feel like a billionaire? How could anyone seriously not view the works of Petey and his "WeRe" website, or read any of his PDFs and see such an amateurish person? merely repeating what he's read online. The money should have been given to the homeless' at least then someone would've used it that deserved the help.

Why is he commingling the so-called; "WeRe" bank with the existing system/circulation, that its whole perceived "value" be dependent upon? What a scam artist, his "bank" is better than the present model, but wait folks, we need some of that worse "banknotes" to sustain the "WeRe" model. His whole PDF "manuals" consists of 2 pages; written in the likes of a child, comprehensive.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 03:15 PM   #9
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennywren View Post
Hi, gremlim'. Have you had any of your WeRe Bank cheques accepted yet?
No I haven't applied for them, I will leave that to the hardcore freeman who know more than me.

The information though is sound. Lord denning, because of this case law



A judgement by the late Lord Denning can be quoted, based on this. It says a Bill of Exchange, once tendered, has to be treated as cash . . .

The principle is that a bill, cheque or note is given and taken in payment as so much cash, and not as merely given a right of action for the creditor to litigate a counterclaim (see Jackson v Murphy [1887] 4 T.L.R. 92).
"We have repeatedly said in this court that a Bill of Exchange or a Promissory Note is to be treated as cash. It is to be honoured unless there is some good reason to the contrary" (see per Lord Denning M.R. in Fielding & Platt Ltd v Selim Najjar [1969] 1 W.L.R. 357 at 361; [1969] 2 All E.R. 150 at 152, CA)

Thanks to the interent information has been real easy to access.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #10
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
None of them will be "accepted" Jenny, Petey and his ilk are fooling you all. Grem, you didn't order yourself a note guide did you? What WeRe you thinking?
I appreciate you got to protect your system of insanity, the times they are changing.

A note guide? I just noted down how the bank were to issue money in the form of zeros and ones after they get your (power of attourney) with your signature so you handed full control to the bank for them to draw up a promissory note with your signature to make the deal happen.

Quote:
Have someone write you a note totaling the sum of £1 billion, would you suddenly feel like a billionaire? How could anyone seriously not view the works of Petey and his "WeRe" website, or read any of his PDFs and see such an amateurish person? merely repeating what he's read online. The money should have been given to the homeless' at least then someone would've used it that deserved the help.
Understand the concept first.

Quote:
Why is he commingling the so-called; "WeRe" bank with the existing system/circulation, that its whole perceived "value" be dependent upon? What a scam artist, his "bank" is better than the present model, but wait folks, we need some of that worse "banknotes" to sustain the "WeRe" model. His whole PDF "manuals" consists of 2 pages; written in the likes of a child, comprehensive.
You talk about this being a scam but nothing about what the present system is doing by scamming people!
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 05:09 AM   #11
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
No I haven't applied for them, I will leave that to the hardcore freeman who know more than me.

The information though is sound. Lord denning, because of this case law

A judgement by the late Lord Denning can be quoted, based on this. It says a Bill of Exchange, once tendered, has to be treated as cash . . .

The principle is that a bill, cheque or note is given and taken in payment as so much cash, and not as merely given a right of action for the creditor to litigate a counterclaim (see Jackson v Murphy [1887] 4 T.L.R. 92).

"We have repeatedly said in this court that a Bill of Exchange or a Promissory Note is to be treated as cash. It is to be honoured unless there is some good reason to the contrary" (see per Lord Denning M.R. in Fielding & Platt Ltd v Selim Najjar [1969] 1 W.L.R. 357 at 361; [1969] 2 All E.R. 150 at 152, CA)

Thanks to the interent information has been real easy to access.
Quote:
Fielding & Platt Ltd -v- Selim Najjar; CA 17-Jan-1969
http://swarb.co.uk/fielding-platt-lt...a-17-jan-1969/

"The defendant never paid the first promissory note or any of the others. He never paid anything. In consequence, the plaintiffs suspended work on the contract, and it remained suspended. No further work was done on it. There were negotiations for a revival of the contract, but they came to nothing. Stopping there, it is quite plain to me that the defendant was liable to pay the first of the promissory notes. We have repeatedly said in this court that a bill of exchange or a promissory note is to be treated as cash. It is to be honoured unless there is some good reason to the contrary." - Lord Denning
Gremlin and his ilk misrepresenting Lord Denning to advocate such nonsense.The person like with the modern day charlatans are acting the same as above, the promissory obligations were never intended to be fulfilled; there-in void of means to comprise an actual negotiable instrument.

Signatures don't create "value" Grem, not without performance. has the above case showed. He failed to perform and like Peter of "Neverland" and "getoutofdebtfree" are promoting, such stupidity that a mere "note" provides payment, which it doesn't. Peter writes in his 2 page "manuals" how our money is "worthless" yet he's requesting such worthless banknotes to fund and sustain his "WeRe" operations, clearly he doesn't believe in what he writes. Again Grem, why are you promoting these people.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 05:32 AM   #12
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
The information though is sound. Lord denning, because of this case law

A judgement by the late Lord Denning can be quoted, based on this. It says a Bill of Exchange, once tendered, has to be treated as cash...
Grem, to make "tendered" is to promise to pay at a future time. These people are not "promising" anything, merely "here's my note, good-day, and bye!"

Con-artists or simpletons, either way they're leading all you people around like a domesticated animal.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 07:47 AM   #13
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
Grem, to make "tendered" is to promise to pay at a future time. These people are not "promising" anything, merely "here's my note, good-day, and bye!"

Con-artists or simpletons, either way they're leading all you people around like a domesticated animal.
I laugh at your, defending a system of insanity and making a mockery of people standing up to the system and saying NO MORE!

Is this felix 2?

Future time? Doesn't exist, it only exist's for the one's that created this insane system, they are the only one's that benefit.

MALFUNCTION, MALFUNCTION!


Quote:
Con-artists or simpletons, either way they're leading all you people around like a domesticated animal.
But yet the system does this and people have to commit suicide when they idiots go round to collect monies that; in your words,
Quote:
to make "tendered" is to promise to pay at a future time.
"Can't I pay you later in a future time baliff" please?

bailiff: "I want my money NOW!!!!" or I'll take your house!!

PROTECTORS of the system are going 100% on here.

Keep them coming!
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 07:51 AM   #14
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
Gremlin and his ilk misrepresenting Lord Denning to advocate such nonsense.The person like with the modern day charlatans are acting the same as above, the promissory obligations were never intended to be fulfilled; there-in void of means to comprise an actual negotiable instrument.

Signatures don't create "value" Grem, not without performance. has the above case showed. He failed to perform and like Peter of "Neverland" and "getoutofdebtfree" are promoting, such stupidity that a mere "note" provides payment, which it doesn't. Peter writes in his 2 page "manuals" how our money is "worthless" yet he's requesting such worthless banknotes to fund and sustain his "WeRe" operations, clearly he doesn't believe in what he writes. Again Grem, why are you promoting these people.
Is this some sort of laugh? Who do we owe all te trillions too?

Why do people have to have in their contract "power of attorney"? A piece of legal "you can do what ever you like to me as I have signed you over all my rights for you to abuse".

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Simple, everything in the universe needs our consent. We were duped by being taught how to play in this monopoly board game by SCHOOL.
If children are to clever send them to school to be dumbed down and programmed.

NEXT!!

You
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 07:54 AM   #15
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default



Got one



I will play with him/her like a whale plays with a seal.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 08:54 AM   #16
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default



I promise to pay you in the future, what future? Look at ho much money their is to owe.

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Only a war can pay this debt off, but even that is a borrow again and creae more money from nowhere, but at least it will stop people from asking questions wont it.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 12:05 PM   #17
moobs
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,018
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Jesus, would you shut up with your stupid "They're arguing with me, therefore they must be shills!" argument? Believe it or not, your logic is not so 100% objectively sound that the only people who could possibly disagree with it are those being paid to do so. Get your ego under control.

Last edited by moobs; 21-04-2015 at 12:05 PM.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 01:13 PM   #18
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
Jesus, would you shut up with your stupid "They're arguing with me, therefore they must be shills!" argument? Believe it or not, your logic is not so 100% objectively sound that the only people who could possibly disagree with it are those being paid to do so. Get your ego under control.
It is sound!!! My EGO is well under control. I am having a laugh because I can see 100% clear what is going on and many can too finally.

What is not 100%?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 01:38 PM   #19
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

http://www.werebank.co.uk/


Welcome to WeRe Bank!

WeRe Banking on you !

“Their plans may have been fool-proof but, we assure you, they are not God-proof !”

Directive

To Free Mankind From the Paralyzing, Restricting, Fear-based Monopoly, Babylonian Debt Slavery and Control Agenda of “money – scarcity” That The Global Ruling Elite Have Imposed, Upon All Peoples Of Earth, With “ruthless and vicious” Determination .

“The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is: The People vs. The Banks.” - Lord Acton – Historian [1834 – 1902]


It's time to fight! I have a feeling david icke forum members will be on the banks side. HOW IRONIC!!
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 10:34 PM   #20
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default Faq update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-wOhZi16s
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.