Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 07-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #21
h2pogo
Inactive

Whats worrying is how many support this,with such glee.

Last edited by h2pogo; 07-07-2012 at 10:45 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #22
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
They have been smashing up peoples homes
Who have?
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #23
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Whats worrying is how many support this,with such glee.
What is more worrying is how many support and follow Harris' and Hayes' indoctrination, in the face of so much evidence that they are both proven liars and deceivers.

Last edited by jaynette; 07-07-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #24
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
They have been smashing up peoples homes who dare to to festivals,whether they are legal or not,

Battle of Beanfield - YouTube
What on earth has that video got to do with what happened to kazz and her friends?
There is no suggestion in the posts on tpuc that the reason they were stopped was because they had been to a festival.
What makes you believe that is the reason why kazz got stopped?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 07-07-2012 at 11:06 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #25
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
What on earth has that video got to do with what happened to kazz and her friends?
There is no suggestion in the posts on tpuc that the reason they were stopped was because they had been to a festival.
What makes you believe that is the reason why kazz got stopped?
Who said that is the reason why kazz got stopped? I didnt

I was just saying when you travel from festival to festival like Kazz was doing its traditional in the UK for the police to harrass you and it doesnt matter whether you are legal or not they do cause harm and loss..as experience has shown..

Its looking possitive that after years of mindless oppression of hippies(the people they swore an oath to protect) some coppers are copping on and reading Ike and peace poetry
Old 07-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #26
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:

I was just saying when you travel from festival to festival like Kazz was doing its traditional in the UK for the police to harrass you and it doesnt matter whether you are legal or not they do cause harm and loss..as experience has shown..
So you believe the police knew that kazz was going from festival to festival?
If your answer is "yes", what evidence do you have to support your belief?
If your answer is "no", then wouldn't it be fair to say the fact kazz had gone to a festival had nothing to do with her being stopped by the police and your video was irrelevant?

I have been to many festivals, and I have never been stopped. My first was the Cambridge folk festival in 1970, then Weeley festival , I think 1971, and loads more since. I have never had any trouble at all.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 07-07-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:08 AM   #27
lesactive

Quote:
I have been to many festivals, and I have never been stopped.
Do you have any evidence to back that claim?
Quote:
My first was the Cambridge folk festival in 1970, then Weeley festival , I think 1971, and loads more since. I have never had any trouble at all.
You might be old....er, I mean, evidence?
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #28
undeadcreature

Quote:
Who said that is the reason why kazz got stopped? I didnt

Its looking possitive that after years of mindless oppression of hippies(the people they swore an oath to protect) some coppers are copping on and reading Ike and peace poetry
Did it ever occur to you that they fully admitted on their website to driving an untaxed vehicle that was overloaded to the point of suffering 2 blowouts?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #29
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
Did it ever occur to you that they fully admitted on their website to driving an untaxed vehicle that was overloaded to the point of suffering 2 blowouts?
I did think it was a tad irresponsible but i know tyres can blow out if overloaded or not and vehicles travelling to festivals can be imponded and passengers harrassed more than Kazz was whether they are leagal or not..

Kazzs story i find interesting as it shows the police can show human traits..Could it be the police have had enough of making life hard for people they swore an oath to protect?

Thatcher did pledge she would make hard for the people she was to represent..
Old 08-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #30
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
Do you have any evidence to back that claim?
You are asking somebody for evidence they haven't been stopped by the police? Like er, proof of a negative?

Quote:
You might be old....er, I mean, evidence?
Old? Cheeky bugger. It might be old to you, you young whippersnapper, but I still feel sixteen.
[awaits the reply: your posts are like those of a sixteen year old.]
Old 08-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #31
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:

I have been to many festivals, and I have never been stopped. My first was the Cambridge folk festival in 1970, then Weeley festival , I think 1971, and loads more since. I have never had any trouble at all.
The state didnt swear to make life hard as possible for festival goers untill the 80s..Before thatcher England enjojed much more freedom.

I posted the link as it shows it doesnt matter if you are illegal/legal lawful/unlawful freeman or slave the cops can still take your vehicle.
I have noticed though over the last decade or so they are treating people better even though they are still harrasing festival goers as their testimony shows.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #32
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
The state didnt swear to make life hard as possible for festival goers untill the 80s..Before thatcher England enjojed much more freedom.

I posted the link as it shows it doesnt matter if you are illegal/legal lawful/unlawful freeman or slave the cops can still take your vehicle.
I have noticed though over the last decade or so they are treating people better even though they are still harrasing festival goers as their testimony shows.
But the festival element is a red herring. Kazz's crew were on the road going home. Festivals have nothing to do with them being pulled over. Driving an untaxed vehicle which will ping an ANPR camera is a more likely reason.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #33
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
But the festival element is a red herring. Kazz's crew were on the road going home. Festivals have nothing to do with them being pulled over. Driving an untaxed vehicle which will ping an ANPR camera is a more likely reason.
You might actually be right.

I was just showing an example of how the police can treat people who slave to get legal so to compare how "freeman/women are treated that dare travell to festivals.

Old 08-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #34
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
You might actually be right.

I was just showing an example of how the police can treat people who slave to get legal so to compare how "freeman/women are treated that dare travell to festivals.

Battle of the Beanfield - Memories of the Battle.avi - YouTube
Yes it's all very interesting but off topic
Why don't you start a thread on the perils of being a festival-goer?
I would imagine the vehicle Kazz was travelling in would still have been stopped if instead of returning from a festival, they were coming back from Tesco.
If they had been returning from Tesco, would you have posted those two videos in this thread?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #35
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Yes it's all very interesting but off topic
Why don't you start a thread on the perils of being a festival-goer?
I would imagine the vehicle Kazz was travelling in would still have been stopped if instead of returning from a festival, they were coming back from Tesco.
If they had been returning from Tesco, would you have posted those two videos in this thread?
If they had been traveling to/from Tesco in their home then it would be revelant to as people who dare to live out side the norm are harrased whether they are festival goers or not..I think they said in their post on TPUC the van was their home..
You might have a point though..The story might have nothing to do with how the police oppress the very people they swere an oath to protect..You never know Kazz might not even want to be associated with lowlife hippies.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #36
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
You never know Kazz might not even want to be associated with lowlife hippies.
You never know, but she wants to be associated with the low life harris, there is an appeal for his help on his site, that seems to be going ignored.

has he offered any assitance? he was after all, in this very predicament once and with a phone call to the chief constabl, he had his van backwithin the hour. SO HE TELLS HIS LOYAL MEMBERS.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #37
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
The story might have nothing to do with how the police oppress the very people they swere an oath to protect.
I agree.
Kazz's story appears to have nothing to do with the police oppressing people.
It is to do with an unroadworthy vehicle that could be a potential danger to other road users and the police were doing their duty by protecting those other road users from being caused harm.
Glad we cleared that one up.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #38
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
I agree.
Kazz's story appears to have nothing to do with the police oppressing people.
It is to do with an unroadworthy vehicle that could be a potential danger to other road users and the police were doing their duty by protecting those people.
Glad we cleared that up.
Agreed

But the fact is they were treated with more respect in an illegal vehicle knowing their rights than people who were legal and didnt know their rights.

Police do seem to respect people more who understand the law.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #39
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

I have to say, I am surprised if anyone is defending kazz's crew.

The fotl always say they are a responsible lot, and do not need an annual inspection of their vehicle because they are quite capable of ensuring their vehicle is in a safe condition to be used on the road. Clearly the people in this story are not true freemen at all and are not acting according to the freeman way.
A true fotl would condemn them for this contravention of fotl principles.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #40
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
I have to say, I am surprised anyone is defending kazz's crew.

The fotl always say they are a responsible lot, and do not need an annual inspection of their vehicle because they are quite capable of ensuring their vehicle is in a safe condition to be used on the road. Clearly the people in this story are not true freemen at all and are not acting according to the freeman way.
A true fotl would condemn them for this contravention of fotl principles.
Where in their posts was there any reference to afidavits or any freeman principles been practiced?

I agree there are limits to what some vehicles will carry safley and tyres are more prone to blow outs when these limits are breached and driving should be discouraged...All the same the facts remain..They were treated with more respect than i have been when 100% legal.

I do think vehicles can be driven safley if the driver is aware of the overloading..I know i have managed.
I doubt there are many market traders who are underweight.