Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 30-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #481
grammarian
Banned

Quote:
Lance is deprived of his freedom for what someone else has done to him, not what I have done. Ask him if I put him in jail or not. The answer of course is no, but some wish to blame me for the actions of others.

Lance is a grown man, and follows not my advice, but his own path. But that truth does not allow you to denigrate me, which is your ONLY goal here on this forum, and has been since day one. It also highlights how YOU personally cannot seem to grasp the concept of personal responsibility. Do you think that people are under my spell, and are mindless automatons incapable of forming their own opinions and decisions? That is the only thing which could support your position. Now that Lance has been found fit for trial, you can't blame me for selling to someone who is unwell, can you? So if he is not unwell, or well enough to stand trial, is he not well enough to form his own opinions and beliefs? Is he not well enough to be responsible for his own actions? If he is, why do you seek to put this on me?

I am not away partying for a couple of weeks, I am working hard on my land, cabin and garden daily. I did go to a bon fire the other night. See how that now becomes me partying for a couple of weeks? This is their desperation to denigrate the arguer for they cannot address the argument.

Perhaps I have done more then you could possibly understand to help him, and perhaps there are things in the works too.

As for the trial, check their own rulings. You folks are celebrating like it has already begun and happened. The trial starts when the accused enters a plea, and not before. And although the paper stated he 'appeared' if the reporter is not a lawyer, and not making a legal determination, then it is only his untrained opinion, and that 'appearance' could easily be quashed for lack of consent. If he does not enter one, the judge will try to enter one on his behalf, and Lance can refuse that offer, and claim the judge must be the accused, for he entered the plea without consent to act as agent for him. It ain't over till it's over, and even then, the judge may be setting himself up for a complete reversal in the Court of Appeal.

You guys are laughingly desperate to denigrate and attack me. What evidence is there that I ever conned ANYONE? NONE! But still you hope that through repetition, it sticks. So it is constant attacks and lies. It is all you have.

And your entire defense that those who are operating the courts have done something, therefore it must be assumed to be lawful is laughable as well. What happens if this goes to the Supreme Court and they rule that the courts do in fact need consent? Will you then cry for the head of the judge as you bray for mine? Will you accept these people are committing crimes, and have abducted someone under the color of law with no right to do so? At the moment, you can't even begin to contemplate such a thought, for it offends your previously defended beliefs.

Have judges ever been wring in the provincial court and then overruled in the Appeal Court? If so, then you may be pointing to something as a win, when it may be revealed as a big loss.
So to sum up; you are a conman who sells pseudo-legal advice, (even though legally not allowed to do so), and then blames the person you've conned for their ending up in prison and a loony-bin.

(I did that in one sentence, and used no question-marks btw. Nor did I ask if a potato was legally a turnip or if concrete was legally chocolate).

Conman.

Last edited by grammarian; 30-07-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Rob Menard is a conman who partys with your money.
grammarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #482
grammarian
Banned

Quote:
To all my friends I made here, feel free to find me on the WFS forum. There is still discussion and civility there, and the trolls and disruptors are kept in check. And no you do not have to agree with us to post there, you just have to act like an adult, regardless of if you agree or not.
Can I sign up?

For an adult conversation about how you spend the money you have scammed out of gullible fools?

How you SPEND the money you have conned out of people Rob???

What you SPEND the money you have scammed out of gullible idiots ON ?

Last edited by grammarian; 30-07-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 30-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #483
iq_145

Robert asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Is there not something about not continually and without justification insulting other members here or not?

Quote:
Nope, foolish idiot! ... your sick and twisted and hateful mind, ... your hatred and banal outlook.

You are a complete idiot.

THE SAME TACTIC IS CONTINUALLY USED BY YOU ARE YOUR IDIOT FRIENDS TO CLAIM I AM A CONMAN.

I HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR YOU IDIOTS.

At some point I have to realize I am trying to speak with complete idiots, who ... MAKE SHIT UP AND PRESENT IT AS FACT,
So, no, apparently not.

Quote:
This forum is becoming so fucking lame with all the endless insults and ignorance.
And my revenue is way down.

Old 30-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #484
grammarian
Banned

Running theme for over ten years.

Conman of the Menard family talks shite.
Sells said shite.
Is universally mocked for being a really rubbish conman.
Is reminded he is not allowed to be a pretend lawyer.
Sells his crap to someone wearing a "jail me now" cap.
Rinses hands, blames the sucker, spends his ill-gotten gains and says...

wahwah.. im leaving this forum cos i nowz biq speshul sekrit law words wot you dont.

conman. cash your uber secret birth bond in you mentaloid. post the results.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #485
iq_145

* Bump *

Waiting for an update on Lance Thatcher ...
Old 23-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #486
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
* Bump *

Waiting for an update on Lance Thatcher ...
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....4&postcount=30

Well if it's from Rob not likely.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #487
earthicastar

Santos Bonacci explains how Over the past Two thousand years the Roman Cult/Empire has set up a System of ownership of all property and souls that exists on this earth through their Papal Bulls And Trusts. Enslavement and ownership is their business, literally!!!!

All Western Nations 'require' their national citizens 'By Law' to Register their children and aquire a birth certificate! That birth certificate and it numbers that indentify you to it are connected to the Trust (Cestui Que Vie trust) See how it is through this ingenious system that we have all been enslaved. Learn how to free yourself!!!

I'll let you find the rest of this video.. I'll be making a thread dedicated to Santos work.. look for it

earthica*star: por la familia de 'Soveran'
care of: general post
near: [Pond, California]
non domestic, without the US
earthicastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #488
freedom2020
Banned

yes the birth certificate does make you a slave its very clever how they have set up the whole system for the benefit of very few compared to the masses they keep ignorant of there enslavement through tv media and the rest,hey the football is on honey im to busy to listen to your silly ramblings of me being a slave
freedom2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #489
mace

Any updates on how this chap is getting on?
Old 07-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #490
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace View Post
Any updates on how this chap is getting on?
Somebody did post on JREF that Lance is now out. But no details were provided.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 07-10-2011 at 04:48 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote