Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #41
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,209
Likes: 82 (75 Posts)
Default Im just copyrighting the imagery

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
Can you explain this for me please?
Why I would be very happy to explain.
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #42
chip1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina
Posts: 8,743
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default The Jackel From the South East...

Here is another interesting story from the collection of Jataka Tales. Once upon a time, there lived a lion in a forest. One day, when he went to drink water in a river, one of his feet got stuck into the damp mushy mud of the river. He tried a lot to get out of the mud, but to no avail. He had to lie without food for days because he didn’t find any help. On one fortunate day, a kind jackal came to drink water from the river. When he saw the lion, he went closer to the lion and said, “What is the matter? Why are you resting here?”

The lion narrated him the pathetic story. The Jackal instantly made a way out from the sand but the lion was unable to move his feet. As he was set in the same posture for last several days, his body became stiff. The jackal understood the condition of the lion and helped him to get out of the mud with an extra effort. The Lion was really thankful to jackal for his kind help. He was very happy to get free after so many days.

The Lion appreciated the effort made by the jackal. He offered the jackal to live close to him and also promised to give food to him whenever he caught food. The jackal accepted the offer and started living with the lion. Thus, they lived happily sharing the food. With the passing time, they expanded their families. The lion had cubs and the jackal had kid jackals. Both, the lion and the jackal were passing their days happily. They didn’t have any idea that their friendship was not liked by their families.

One day after a long time, the lioness, lady of the lion's house, asked her cubs that she didn’t like the amity between the jackal and her husband. The cubs conveyed the message to the kid jackals. The kids complained the matter to the lady jackal. The lady jackal conveyed the complaint to her husband.

The jackal went to the Lion and asked,” I helped you without any consideration in return. You had asked me to live with you, so I started living with you. Now, if you don’t want me to live with you, you should have told me yourself. What did you involve your wife and cubs to convey this? “. The Lion was shocked to hear such words. He said, “My dear friend, what are you saying? I don’t find any problem with you or your friendship”. He assured the jackal that he had no such ill-feelings for the friendship between them.

The Lion also assured that he would talk to the lioness and solve the whole matter. The jackal was intelligent and understood the situation. He said to the lion, “Dear friend, I know you are sincere, but our families could not exactly respond the same level of friendship. So, let us stay apart and meet often as friends. We could also hunt together. It would be better, if our families stay apart”. The Lion agreed to the proposal with a heavy heart.

The two families parted from each other as friends. The Jackal and the Lion continued to share the friendship. They often met each other and hunt together. Thus, the two friends shared a healthy friendship throughout their life.

Moral: Don’t expect your family to reciprocate the same level of friendship you have with someone.

CB...Communication Brothers that is the Key...It's Just a Wal kie Talkie... Walk and Talk....
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #43
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip1 View Post
Here is another interesting story from the collection of Jataka Tales. Once upon a time, there lived a lion in a forest. One day, when he went to drink water in a river, one of his feet got stuck into the damp mushy mud of the river. He tried a lot to get out of the mud, but to no avail. He had to lie without food for days because he didn’t find any help. On one fortunate day, a kind jackal came to drink water from the river. When he saw the lion, he went closer to the lion and said, “What is the matter? Why are you resting here?”

The lion narrated him the pathetic story. The Jackal instantly made a way out from the sand but the lion was unable to move his feet. As he was set in the same posture for last several days, his body became stiff. The jackal understood the condition of the lion and helped him to get out of the mud with an extra effort. The Lion was really thankful to jackal for his kind help. He was very happy to get free after so many days.

The Lion appreciated the effort made by the jackal. He offered the jackal to live close to him and also promised to give food to him whenever he caught food. The jackal accepted the offer and started living with the lion. Thus, they lived happily sharing the food. With the passing time, they expanded their families. The lion had cubs and the jackal had kid jackals. Both, the lion and the jackal were passing their days happily. They didn’t have any idea that their friendship was not liked by their families.

One day after a long time, the lioness, lady of the lion's house, asked her cubs that she didn’t like the amity between the jackal and her husband. The cubs conveyed the message to the kid jackals. The kids complained the matter to the lady jackal. The lady jackal conveyed the complaint to her husband.

The jackal went to the Lion and asked,” I helped you without any consideration in return. You had asked me to live with you, so I started living with you. Now, if you don’t want me to live with you, you should have told me yourself. What did you involve your wife and cubs to convey this? “. The Lion was shocked to hear such words. He said, “My dear friend, what are you saying? I don’t find any problem with you or your friendship”. He assured the jackal that he had no such ill-feelings for the friendship between them.

The Lion also assured that he would talk to the lioness and solve the whole matter. The jackal was intelligent and understood the situation. He said to the lion, “Dear friend, I know you are sincere, but our families could not exactly respond the same level of friendship. So, let us stay apart and meet often as friends. We could also hunt together. It would be better, if our families stay apart”. The Lion agreed to the proposal with a heavy heart.

The two families parted from each other as friends. The Jackal and the Lion continued to share the friendship. They often met each other and hunt together. Thus, the two friends shared a healthy friendship throughout their life.

Moral: Don’t expect your family to reciprocate the same level of friendship you have with someone.
Indeed a beautiful story, but a bit out of place in this thread, much like the friendship
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #44
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,209
Likes: 82 (75 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip1 View Post
Here is another interesting story from the collection of Jataka Tales. Once upon a time, there lived a lion in a forest. One day, when he went to drink water in a river, one of his feet got stuck into the damp mushy mud of the river. He tried a lot to get out of the mud, but to no avail. He had to lie without food for days because he didn’t find any help. On one fortunate day, a kind jackal came to drink water from the river. When he saw the lion, he went closer to the lion and said, “What is the matter? Why are you resting here?”

The lion narrated him the pathetic story. The Jackal instantly made a way out from the sand but the lion was unable to move his feet. As he was set in the same posture for last several days, his body became stiff. The jackal understood the condition of the lion and helped him to get out of the mud with an extra effort. The Lion was really thankful to jackal for his kind help. He was very happy to get free after so many days.

The Lion appreciated the effort made by the jackal. He offered the jackal to live close to him and also promised to give food to him whenever he caught food. The jackal accepted the offer and started living with the lion. Thus, they lived happily sharing the food. With the passing time, they expanded their families. The lion had cubs and the jackal had kid jackals. Both, the lion and the jackal were passing their days happily. They didn’t have any idea that their friendship was not liked by their families.

One day after a long time, the lioness, lady of the lion's house, asked her cubs that she didn’t like the amity between the jackal and her husband. The cubs conveyed the message to the kid jackals. The kids complained the matter to the lady jackal. The lady jackal conveyed the complaint to her husband.

The jackal went to the Lion and asked,” I helped you without any consideration in return. You had asked me to live with you, so I started living with you. Now, if you don’t want me to live with you, you should have told me yourself. What did you involve your wife and cubs to convey this? “. The Lion was shocked to hear such words. He said, “My dear friend, what are you saying? I don’t find any problem with you or your friendship”. He assured the jackal that he had no such ill-feelings for the friendship between them.

The Lion also assured that he would talk to the lioness and solve the whole matter. The jackal was intelligent and understood the situation. He said to the lion, “Dear friend, I know you are sincere, but our families could not exactly respond the same level of friendship. So, let us stay apart and meet often as friends. We could also hunt together. It would be better, if our families stay apart”. The Lion agreed to the proposal with a heavy heart.

The two families parted from each other as friends. The Jackal and the Lion continued to share the friendship. They often met each other and hunt together. Thus, the two friends shared a healthy friendship throughout their life.

Moral: Don’t expect your family to reciprocate the same level of friendship you have with someone.
I like the myth

These are spirites are on this mythical line SSX found a line which I have been fallowing, in general this is the path lay out for me to fallow.

The whole time the Monkey watchs I have not found who this is yet. the Monkey is a destuctive force on the Earth, a it eat everything, in gives nothing, never planting onlying moveing on even stealing from its own, is not uncommen.

Easter spirite, watchs as I ravage, the strongest goverments and religions in the world seeming unhappered. infact encouraged. in this case its around and faceing west seeming to come africa

The young Bear Eyes look South east, the man Bear, is Russian still but a cub it need fuel oil to grow. there most likely a oil pipe line from east up throw cccp russia Georgia which is there only interest and holding that location

The Bear is a powerfull spirite, it a protective spirite for me

The Jackel and the Monkey, The Jackel is the mark of Anubus. it dose need the Monkey. but it like the monkey and it ways, It wants to feed the Monkey, for it they are both greedy. The monkey is a trixster, where he's from only the Jackel could say, it could even reflect the human world

The Jackel is the mark of Anubus, is the mark of Death, and can be concider a place slated for destruction, such as Vancover BC Canada which even shows how it will be destroyed NUKE. Yup this world in pretty sad shape

To the Northly apears a Wrym I think looks at the Holy lands. This one Im still looking at.

So much there it could take a bit, to work it all out, The metron persent and a counted for.

The metron or the voice of God, is starting to looking like much more. one of its jobs maybe in all likely hood can be concidered a starting point for the house of god. a step off point, a place of holding, both with in and out side, It seems to atrack the dead.

If your interested Curly Holy wells study, is a great topic, on the subject.
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 14-07-2010 at 11:46 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #45
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Moral: Don’t expect your family to reciprocate the same level of friendship you have with someone.
I would also equally say: Do not expect your family to reciprocate, understand or like your love, passion or desire for some thing.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 14-07-2010 at 10:38 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #46
chip1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina
Posts: 8,743
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

WRYM callsign to reflect its conversion to a beautiful music format...I hear the music here in the South East...I see the signs as I see the bear...Waiting to see and hear my next move...

As the Monkey and his Mate watch from the Trees of Creation...As the Jackal prepares the Way...As he Did for the Lion Before...

This is the prrrrrrr before the Roar...Comfort before the Judgment...The time to prepare and ask for forgiveness...Don't Make GOD JUDGE YOU...
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #47
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
The whole time the Monkey watchs I have not found who this is yet. the Monkey is a destuctive force on the Earth, a it eat everything, in gives nothing, never planting onlying moveing on even stealing from its own, is not uncommen. Easter spirite, watchs as I ravage, the strongest goverments and religions in the world seeming unhappered. infact encouraged

The young Bear Eyes look South east, the man Bear, is Russian still but a cub it need fuel oil to grow.

The Jackel and the Monkey, The Jackel is the mark of Anubus. it dose need the Monkey. but it like the monkey and it ways, It wants to feed the Monkey, for it they are both greedy.

To the Northly apears a Wrym I think looks at the Holy lands. This one Im still looking at.

So much there it could take a bit, to work it all out, The metron persent and a counted for.
Thank you for clarifying.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 12:11 AM   #48
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,209
Likes: 82 (75 Posts)
Default np

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
Thank you for clarifying.
I would like to say that the Jackel could repercent a religion and believe system.
in general it is a symbol of Death a sign of Anubus. older then what is curently pressent in this time
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #49
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
He dead, sorry you cant fuck him. I seek the truth about the holy lands. derectly looking for lie

A man loveisthelaw with a Jewish symbol with a man with arm apart at the center as his Avtar showing me he knows and is awake. Not just awake but it seem full aware, of where the world is at this second, While I seek serpent within that religion and the religions around this place.

Another falls short

The whole time the Monkey watchs

The young Bear Eyes look South east

The Jackel and the Monkey

To the Northly apears a Wrym I think looks at the Holy lands.

So much there it could take a bit, to work it all out, The metron persent and a counted for.
Saint Patrick didnt do a damned good thing for Ireland.
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #50
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,209
Likes: 82 (75 Posts)
Default Pink Floyd- Us And Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
The symbol in my Avatar, the 2 triangles, the 6 pointed star, pre-dates Judaism I shall explain it to you.

The 2 triangles represent the journey, it is the siraat al-mustaqim, the straight path.

The triangle pointing up is the material planes that I exists on.
The triangle pointing down is the plane where I aspire to be, my rightful abode in heaven.
The cloaked image inside is me, within and on the journey, from black to white, from animal to spiritual, from baseness to enlightenment, from ignorance to understanding - the feet are grounded in the material (lower triangle) and the head is aspiring to be housed with God (the upper triangle).
The arms open to the embrace of life and all that it brings.
The face is covered due to the hidden nature of the aspiration of my desire, to reach my final goal, to be reintegrated with my God in heaven, which is hidden from this world.


Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
Can you explain this for me please?


My famialy is man what yours.

PeaceLovesAll
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 15-07-2010 at 01:17 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 01:41 AM   #51
wellsfargohnh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default i didnt shit , until i had no choice i believe

i believe that good or bad we are from the same seed i think , therefore that is my problem am i crazy hell yeah the truth is get it or not god is real as there is air or sky i seen and i still cant change i want to but i know this its no joke and , im one funny gal , but the truth i cant say it all , just go the way you want but the day will come when you realize being a sinner isnt the problem its in faith i believe that its about time we realize that we came from somewhere and what i know is to much so i wont say and only pray i can stop sin in myself yeah right , at this time satans game is tight but i can take it and i god is all !!1
wellsfargohnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 02:03 AM   #52
didja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
Saint Patrick didnt do a damned good thing for Ireland.
Ah c'mon now. The parades are good craic.
didja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 02:06 AM   #53
didja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellsfargohnh View Post
i believe that good or bad we are from the same seed i think , therefore that is my problem am i crazy hell yeah the truth is get it or not god is real as there is air or sky i seen and i still cant change i want to but i know this its no joke and , im one funny gal , but the truth i cant say it all , just go the way you want but the day will come when you realize being a sinner isnt the problem its in faith i believe that its about time we realize that we came from somewhere and what i know is to much so i wont say and only pray i can stop sin in myself yeah right , at this time satans game is tight but i can take it and i god is all !!1
Satan and all that god stuff. Myth, pure myth.
didja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #54
theoriginalmurph
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 375
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
"start looking into the TRUE Word of God, the Holy Bible KJV ", have you losted all conception of reality around you. A book writen by kings, and you want me, to take that as the last words. Blow me zelet
You rock!
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 06:14 AM   #55
theoriginalmurph
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 375
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I want to know about the Ghost Dance
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #56
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,209
Likes: 82 (75 Posts)
Default The White Spirite Ghost Dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalmurph View Post
I want to know about the Ghost Dance
Are peaples from around the world, they send hardern Warriors on to the Earth.

To dance this Ghost dance < The dream of the white buffow, and the Peace Keepers ) are part of this movement. How every there pressent is UNSEEN at the G20. there just not there making arests, of those braking the law, there not holding signs saying we need a space goverment we can count on fair and free that pays all peaples of the Earth. there just not there saying we need globle LAW, where GOVENMENTS are held responcable, for there actions.

To my knowage they dance history, And forgiveness is there order of the day.
The last stand of all injustus in the world takes place. Should 1 fall from Death of the enemies spirite, 10 take up the dance, from all nations.

In Tibetans, they use the same kind of thing, but all shamans have lost there abilitys, but a few.
It dose not matter what he knows, He is, and thats all that counts. This man hold every soul in that part of the world. One who can not turn his back on hungery man

Another possabilty other then the White spirite dance
The white buffows come in to play, because they of the divien order of the Creator. they could take 2 breading pair of these white buffow. and if they stay unhappened free to roam around. Thats good, if they dont stay, thats bad.

to make this work the countery in question would have to make a place for these peaples who in 2 world, old and new.

Its all very metiphyical. Killing Demons is easy, get rid of them is not.

This why I say do NOT kill those who would harm. IMPRISON them fairly justly. and for get about them.

what happens is this. they become traped, and go insain after death. the whole time there ravage like the Earth. when they are freed to comeback, the worst suffer all the above. Pluse they are recived on to hell, they they are cooked in the river Styx, till something this rolls around. You can well imagin the pit and exstinkion is looking pretty good for these evil peaple.

But when and if they came back, in there heads never thought about in there new life. they just know whats going to happen from exspirance, of passed lives.

Now me to free God white robes. I have to craw down the out side wall of hell, like a spider, every time. Why are the unjustly accuessed held in HELL. because they are acceussed. murder children spen time in hell, mainly over revenge. There are vessed army that protect these Souls, no evil comes nere.

This was showen in the Auschwitz topic, hatefull Nazie imprisonion IN HELL, held there by 2 children. in the topic i state how to have the possability of freeing these Souls. deed and action speak louder then words
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 16-07-2010 at 10:54 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #57
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,209
Likes: 82 (75 Posts)
Default By now every goverments is aware locations

Lives have mostly likly been lost in that spot by now. even as a write this post.

The man in the River Styx must be payed. A soldior is only a tool if its usefull

I refur to a statement made on face book.

I will not be envolowed in any black book opperation.

There is only way to stop what is happening. That would be and error.

All you goverments, want to be straight up, with the world, and your information relests. You dont want to get cot with your pants down.

You can not hide or run, or dig deep enought, a lie is out the question.
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #58
curly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,899
Likes: 66 (63 Posts)
Default

Great thread sky's,i'll have a look through it all tonight,your too clever for a lot of people on this forum to understand.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #59
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by didja View Post
Ah c'mon now. The parades are good craic.
i dunno. I just hate saint patrick, pagan killin' ass mutherfucker.
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #60
clachan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sea of Tranquility.
Posts: 3,556
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
i dunno. I just hate saint patrick, pagan killin' ass mutherfucker.
__________________
The reason I work so hard is because one day I want to be like Lord Sugar......
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.