Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #261
astrochicken
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and now
Posts: 2,141
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Mods this needs to be a sticky on the first page

(edit - ah! just noticed a whole section for freeman stuff....sorry chaps..carry on)
Is there a german equivalent?

I'm being hassled big-time for backtaxes.
__________________
My music and I
My Youtube Videos www.youtube.com/hooragood
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #262
vienna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,678
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
Is there a german equivalent?

I'm being hassled big-time for backtaxes.



every human is a freeman no matter what country you're in - its universal and organic like common law

my advice is start a new thread about your problem and we'll advise you best we can

there are specific correspondance and steps that can be taken when dealing with government agencies and revenue collection
__________________
www.vactruth.com -
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 12-02-2009 at 04:06 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:22 PM   #263
michaelangelo
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cymru - Wales
Posts: 45
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Freeman phoney

I went to see the so called freeman John Harris speak. He went on about how we are all slaves and was quite patronisng about how we all accept things like paying tv liscneces and car tax when we don't need to. At the end he said he is going to buy a car but will tax and insure it cos he dosn't want any hassle and the man who helps him put on the talks owns and runs 35 businesses and has 150 people working for him. I though what a couple of phonies!. I was quite interested in what he was saying untill that point. He seems to think his birth place and name is something sacred and seems to imply now that he is some kind of world saviour. Just what we need another fucking world saviour to lead us on like sheep.
michaelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #264
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelangelo View Post
I went to see the so called freeman John Harris speak. He went on about how we are all slaves and was quite patronisng about how we all accept things like paying tv liscneces and car tax when we don't need to. At the end he said he is going to buy a car but will tax and insure it cos he dosn't want any hassle and the man who helps him put on the talks owns and runs 35 businesses and has 150 people working for him. I though what a couple of phonies!. I was quite interested in what he was saying untill that point. He seems to think his birth place and name is something sacred and seems to imply now that he is some kind of world saviour. Just what we need another fucking world saviour to lead us on like sheep.
Ego and £££ ...

__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #265
freedominprogress
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well I've just read all 27 pages of this, and have to thank so many of you for your contribution to this thread.

I came across the Freeman on the Land information a few months ago and am fortunate enough to have been able to enlist the aid of of relatives to help me with the legal side of things, as I think one of the main things stopping people in my age group (18-24) is simply the fact they don't have access to people who can help them with the paperwork and feel overwhelmed doing it by themselves.

Currently I'm looking at doing an apprenticeship which I'm thinking about doing in the Army, so would being in the Army affect my Freeman application at all?

I'm curious to know how most young freeman support themselves, or is it fairly established knowledge you need to have a trade of some kind so you can be self employed?

Interested to know your views
freedominprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #266
daxo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedominprogress View Post
Well I've just read all 27 pages of this, and have to thank so many of you for your contribution to this thread.

I came across the Freeman on the Land information a few months ago and am fortunate enough to have been able to enlist the aid of of relatives to help me with the legal side of things, as I think one of the main things stopping people in my age group (18-24) is simply the fact they don't have access to people who can help them with the paperwork and feel overwhelmed doing it by themselves.

Currently I'm looking at doing an apprenticeship which I'm thinking about doing in the Army, so would being in the Army affect my Freeman application at all?

I'm curious to know how most young freeman support themselves, or is it fairly established knowledge you need to have a trade of some kind so you can be self employed?

Interested to know your views
Application? I don't believe there is an application....unless this is something new.

I'm not sure where you're from. In the US, if you join the army you will be subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and they won't accept your revocation of consent. Failure to obey will get you several years in jail.

In Canada, if you join you will swear an oath to the Queen. Not to the country, not to the laws, to the Queen. Even in the case of open revolt against the Queen, you are swearing that you will stand against everyone who is against Her. You will also sign that you are subject to all the laws of Canada, the laws of Canada specific to the army, all the laws of any country the military might send you to, and will all international laws.

This means you will not be able to say, "I don't consent" because you will be signing your consent. You also won't be able to hand your SIN card back in because without a SIN the military will kick you out.

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but I imagine it's similar.
__________________
No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it. -Theodore Roosevelt
Law, by definition, cannot obey the same rules as nature. -Albert Camus
The end of law is not to abolish or restrain, but to preserve and enlarge freedom. For in all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom. -John Locke
Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor. -Theodore Roosevelt
daxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #267
ipso facto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,746
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedominprogress View Post
Well I've just read all 27 pages of this, and have to thank so many of you for your contribution to this thread.

I came across the Freeman on the Land information a few months ago and am fortunate enough to have been able to enlist the aid of of relatives to help me with the legal side of things, as I think one of the main things stopping people in my age group (18-24) is simply the fact they don't have access to people who can help them with the paperwork and feel overwhelmed doing it by themselves.

Currently I'm looking at doing an apprenticeship which I'm thinking about doing in the Army, so would being in the Army affect my Freeman application at all?

I'm curious to know how most young freeman support themselves, or is it fairly established knowledge you need to have a trade of some kind so you can be self employed?

Interested to know your views
Don't get sucked into any of this sweetcheeks it's all BS. Live life to the full, use every day as if it were your last. Give up your NI number - you'll get nothing. If you're wanting to join the army be sure you know why you are joining.
__________________
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 06:31 AM   #268
freedominprogress
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxo View Post
Application? I don't believe there is an application....unless this is something new.

I'm not sure where you're from. In the US, if you join the army you will be subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and they won't accept your revocation of consent. Failure to obey will get you several years in jail.

In Canada, if you join you will swear an oath to the Queen. Not to the country, not to the laws, to the Queen. Even in the case of open revolt against the Queen, you are swearing that you will stand against everyone who is against Her. You will also sign that you are subject to all the laws of Canada, the laws of Canada specific to the army, all the laws of any country the military might send you to, and will all international laws.

This means you will not be able to say, "I don't consent" because you will be signing your consent. You also won't be able to hand your SIN card back in because without a SIN the military will kick you out.

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but I imagine it's similar.
Yes, I didn't mean application I meant would it affect my applying for freemanship when I send in my documents. I'm from Australia as well.
freedominprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 06:32 AM   #269
freedominprogress
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
Don't get sucked into any of this sweetcheeks it's all BS. Live life to the full, use every day as if it were your last. Give up your NI number - you'll get nothing. If you're wanting to join the army be sure you know why you are joining.

Don't ruin it for me D:
freedominprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 09:37 AM   #270
tom bombadil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: At home. In London. In the hub of it all.
Posts: 4,455
Likes: 904 (465 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedominprogress View Post
Well I've just read all 27 pages of this, and have to thank so many of you for your contribution to this thread.

I came across the Freeman on the Land information a few months ago and am fortunate enough to have been able to enlist the aid of of relatives to help me with the legal side of things, as I think one of the main things stopping people in my age group (18-24) is simply the fact they don't have access to people who can help them with the paperwork and feel overwhelmed doing it by themselves.

Currently I'm looking at doing an apprenticeship which I'm thinking about doing in the Army, so would being in the Army affect my Freeman application at all?

I'm curious to know how most young freeman support themselves, or is it fairly established knowledge you need to have a trade of some kind so you can be self employed?

Interested to know your views
Wellcome freedominprogress Good luck on all of this. It is a minefield of information. Some tips for you would be; Look at other sites for a more information. These pages were once great as it kicked off here in the uk but have diminished since, but this I feel is down to folk moving on to other aspects of the freeman thing and to be quite honest most auguments have been answered and folk should move on to places that can keep the momentum, a big problem is that now there are a very noisy few that keep the information tainted with dought. There are also a few realy good folk that augue the toss in a good way because they want to help the 'movement' or the momentum of the posts. If you see an augument progressing along a slanging match then it is time to use due dilligance and search for yourself.

Also really look at all that troubles you when you read conflicting items.

Make friends outside of the internet. Having someone to augue the toss with in your own home can help you no end.

A more personal one would be to not try and convert folk (if you go that way) before you are living at least some of the life.


Some help now with other bits of your post; ipso facto said ''Don't get sucked into any of this sweetcheeks it's all BS. Live life to the full, use every day as if it were your last. Give up your NI number - you'll get nothing. If you're wanting to join the army be sure you know why you are joining.'' This is all true I am afraid. The first bit however is happening to folk that dont do the investigating thing and find that they just hope its gonna work for them in my op. They dont read enough or seek out what the true meaning of the descrepancy really is and why an augument can on the surface seem to poo poo a notion in freeman-ary. This is not a dig at ipso facto as the first bit of the comment is his/her opinion (as is the rest that others have found to be true)

The thing with freeman-ary is that you can pick it up at any time. And drop it too.

My son wishes to be a rozzer. He will join the army as a Millitary Police type and go from there. His life is his life and I am behind him all the way. He knows both auguments and I love him so what I can do is stay as a father to him and give advice, and why not?
In the uk he would need to swear an oath to the soverine bearer (at the moment the queen) in both army and police. He will gain new duties to maintain his job and apply them in his new life. In my opinion you cant un-swear an oath. He will allways be a protector of the soverine bearer and thus to the soverines (freeman on the land, peoples of the land). This makes him a good man. It is up to him to then never go against his oath. Not easy.
If he ever wishes to become a 'freeman' or rather go back to his 'peoples' status then he can. He would still be a protector of the soverine keeper but this time would be easier to do it right.

The issues of what to do to support your self when you drop out of that thing we call society is a bit trickier. By rights you are owed the monies used by others with your name (the birth cert. thing as having a monytary value) and it is up to you to direct its new involvement against your name on the markets. If you still wish to claim from this fund for yourself is another matter. It is very difficult to claim on your 'new' name (the lower case letter thing) that it is the same you but in different 'form'. Not impossable but not easy. Look into this hard and harder to get it right. In the US it is easier to become one of the people again. In the UK it might just mean going 'Tom Good' on your life.
If you are not a part of that society anyway, and many school leavers now are not, then you will need something that others want to suport yourself, that is obvious. Choose a manual trade and a brain trade. One thing that I am looking into is the teacher aspect. I have many manual trades (what man does not pick-up enough to on go with as time goes by? ) but am still learning things like cob houses, well building, and stone masonary to start with.
Remember though that you might not get money for you skill, only favours. But favours are great as they invite yourself in for a meal many a time before its repaid , not mooching, just increasing its value.
As an example; I do video work and have all the kit. I need spend only my time and leccy to do a job if I wish. Someone wished for me to film for them (funeral, no less) and I said fine, I would do it for free. They said that they would ''owe me one''. I did it and they were happy. After a while I needed my ceiling replastering (I cant plaster to save my life, thank god for stucko) after I re-did the plaster-boards. I went to see a mate. At the time that mate was doing a job for the chap that needed me before for the video. We got talking and my ceiling was done for nothing on the fact that the plasterer had needed a huge favour from the chap that needed the video and thus used me to equalise the 'pay-backs' Cool no?

One thing that money cant do here is bond us three like it did. Favours occasionaly crop up and 'payment' is defered to a later date. If it was never repaid it would not bother any of us. By the way, the other two do not think of themselves as anything 'freeman'.

I hope this stuff helps you along your way.



Nelly the not quite a freeman.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #271
ipso facto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,746
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
Wellcome freedominprogress Good luck on all of this. It is a minefield of information. Some tips for you would be; Look at other sites for a more information. These pages were once great as it kicked off here in the uk but have diminished since, but this I feel is down to folk moving on to other aspects of the freeman thing and to be quite honest most auguments have been answered and folk should move on to places that can keep the momentum, a big problem is that now there are a very noisy few that keep the information tainted with dought. There are also a few realy good folk that augue the toss in a good way because they want to help the 'movement' or the momentum of the posts. If you see an augument progressing along a slanging match then it is time to use due dilligance and search for yourself.

Also really look at all that troubles you when you read conflicting items.

Make friends outside of the internet. Having someone to augue the toss with in your own home can help you no end.

A more personal one would be to not try and convert folk (if you go that way) before you are living at least some of the life.


Some help now with other bits of your post; ipso facto said ''Don't get sucked into any of this sweetcheeks it's all BS. Live life to the full, use every day as if it were your last. Give up your NI number - you'll get nothing. If you're wanting to join the army be sure you know why you are joining.'' This is all true I am afraid. The first bit however is happening to folk that dont do the investigating thing and find that they just hope its gonna work for them in my op. They dont read enough or seek out what the true meaning of the descrepancy really is and why an augument can on the surface seem to poo poo a notion in freeman-ary. This is not a dig at ipso facto as the first bit of the comment is his/her opinion (as is the rest that others have found to be true)

The thing with freeman-ary is that you can pick it up at any time. And drop it too.

My son wishes to be a rozzer. He will join the army as a Millitary Police type and go from there. His life is his life and I am behind him all the way. He knows both auguments and I love him so what I can do is stay as a father to him and give advice, and why not?
In the uk he would need to swear an oath to the soverine bearer (at the moment the queen) in both army and police. He will gain new duties to maintain his job and apply them in his new life. In my opinion you cant un-swear an oath. He will allways be a protector of the soverine bearer and thus to the soverines (freeman on the land, peoples of the land). This makes him a good man. It is up to him to then never go against his oath. Not easy.
If he ever wishes to become a 'freeman' or rather go back to his 'peoples' status then he can. He would still be a protector of the soverine keeper but this time would be easier to do it right.

The issues of what to do to support your self when you drop out of that thing we call society is a bit trickier. By rights you are owed the monies used by others with your name (the birth cert. thing as having a monytary value) and it is up to you to direct its new involvement against your name on the markets. If you still wish to claim from this fund for yourself is another matter. It is very difficult to claim on your 'new' name (the lower case letter thing) that it is the same you but in different 'form'. Not impossable but not easy. Look into this hard and harder to get it right. In the US it is easier to become one of the people again. In the UK it might just mean going 'Tom Good' on your life.
If you are not a part of that society anyway, and many school leavers now are not, then you will need something that others want to suport yourself, that is obvious. Choose a manual trade and a brain trade. One thing that I am looking into is the teacher aspect. I have many manual trades (what man does not pick-up enough to on go with as time goes by? ) but am still learning things like cob houses, well building, and stone masonary to start with.
Remember though that you might not get money for you skill, only favours. But favours are great as they invite yourself in for a meal many a time before its repaid , not mooching, just increasing its value.
As an example; I do video work and have all the kit. I need spend only my time and leccy to do a job if I wish. Someone wished for me to film for them (funeral, no less) and I said fine, I would do it for free. They said that they would ''owe me one''. I did it and they were happy. After a while I needed my ceiling replastering (I cant plaster to save my life, thank god for stucko) after I re-did the plaster-boards. I went to see a mate. At the time that mate was doing a job for the chap that needed me before for the video. We got talking and my ceiling was done for nothing on the fact that the plasterer had needed a huge favour from the chap that needed the video and thus used me to equalise the 'pay-backs' Cool no?

One thing that money cant do here is bond us three like it did. Favours occasionaly crop up and 'payment' is defered to a later date. If it was never repaid it would not bother any of us. By the way, the other two do not think of themselves as anything 'freeman'.

I hope this stuff helps you along your way.



Nelly the not quite a freeman.

I liked your post, it was sensible and honest but I do have one question - have you actually got anything from your birth bond?
__________________
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #272
tom bombadil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: At home. In London. In the hub of it all.
Posts: 4,455
Likes: 904 (465 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
- have you actually got anything from your birth bond?
I suppose all this 'benifits' I got as a child, and as a man out of work the benifits system enabled me to have an easier path to 'suppliment' me while out of work.

I was on the dole for a while, but I never concidered myself, even then, as a scrounger. Most of my life I have paid taxes and 'worked' for a living as apposed to living off of the land or begging (I know the definition from 'begging' ) from others.

All that I have recived was down to my paying in I thought. I didnt know of it just going into a pot or to pay off some national loan. But I do now of course. ''We learn as we get older'' they say.

I think though the question relates to me gaining from this 'amount' used in my name to pay off a student loan, or my mortgage or the like? No is the answer. It is a slow road this one. A very steep learning curve. But I will get there I am sure, and the fact that I dont take anything as gospel means that my road is a little longer than most, but I wish to educate my kids and I have to get it right because they will take what I say as gospel.

Typicly my everyday life takes the lead and slows the learning down a tad.


Nelly.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #273
ipso facto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,746
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
I suppose all this 'benifits' I got as a child, and as a man out of work the benifits system enabled me to have an easier path to 'suppliment' me while out of work.

I was on the dole for a while, but I never concidered myself, even then, as a scrounger. Most of my life I have paid taxes and 'worked' for a living as apposed to living off of the land or begging (I know the definition from 'begging' ) from others.

All that I have recived was down to my paying in I thought. I didnt know of it just going into a pot or to pay off some national loan. But I do now of course. ''We learn as we get older'' they say.

I think though the question relates to me gaining from this 'amount' used in my name to pay off a student loan, or my mortgage or the like? No is the answer. It is a slow road this one. A very steep learning curve. But I will get there I am sure, and the fact that I dont take anything as gospel means that my road is a little longer than most, but I wish to educate my kids and I have to get it right because they will take what I say as gospel.

Typicly my everyday life takes the lead and slows the learning down a tad.


Nelly.
Thank you Nelly/Tom Again an honest answer and I respect that. Not everyone who claims the dole is a scrounger - that term (well the way I use it) is used to describe someone who has never worked and paid into the system but has everything paid when there are people out there who probably don't earn much more than a dolie who works 40+ hours a week - people with respect. I too have had to claim benefits at various stages of my life but I worked many years before I needed to, that was the benefit of paying.

Life is nothing but a learning curve and I wish you all the best.
__________________
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #274
freedominprogress
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
Wellcome freedominprogress Good luck on all of this. It is a minefield of information. Some tips for you would be; Look at other sites for a more information. These pages were once great as it kicked off here in the uk but have diminished since, but this I feel is down to folk moving on to other aspects of the freeman thing and to be quite honest most auguments have been answered and folk should move on to places that can keep the momentum, a big problem is that now there are a very noisy few that keep the information tainted with dought. There are also a few realy good folk that augue the toss in a good way because they want to help the 'movement' or the momentum of the posts. If you see an augument progressing along a slanging match then it is time to use due dilligance and search for yourself.

Also really look at all that troubles you when you read conflicting items.

Make friends outside of the internet. Having someone to augue the toss with in your own home can help you no end.

A more personal one would be to not try and convert folk (if you go that way) before you are living at least some of the life.


Some help now with other bits of your post; ipso facto said ''Don't get sucked into any of this sweetcheeks it's all BS. Live life to the full, use every day as if it were your last. Give up your NI number - you'll get nothing. If you're wanting to join the army be sure you know why you are joining.'' This is all true I am afraid. The first bit however is happening to folk that dont do the investigating thing and find that they just hope its gonna work for them in my op. They dont read enough or seek out what the true meaning of the descrepancy really is and why an augument can on the surface seem to poo poo a notion in freeman-ary. This is not a dig at ipso facto as the first bit of the comment is his/her opinion (as is the rest that others have found to be true)

The thing with freeman-ary is that you can pick it up at any time. And drop it too.

My son wishes to be a rozzer. He will join the army as a Millitary Police type and go from there. His life is his life and I am behind him all the way. He knows both auguments and I love him so what I can do is stay as a father to him and give advice, and why not?
In the uk he would need to swear an oath to the soverine bearer (at the moment the queen) in both army and police. He will gain new duties to maintain his job and apply them in his new life. In my opinion you cant un-swear an oath. He will allways be a protector of the soverine bearer and thus to the soverines (freeman on the land, peoples of the land). This makes him a good man. It is up to him to then never go against his oath. Not easy.
If he ever wishes to become a 'freeman' or rather go back to his 'peoples' status then he can. He would still be a protector of the soverine keeper but this time would be easier to do it right.

The issues of what to do to support your self when you drop out of that thing we call society is a bit trickier. By rights you are owed the monies used by others with your name (the birth cert. thing as having a monytary value) and it is up to you to direct its new involvement against your name on the markets. If you still wish to claim from this fund for yourself is another matter. It is very difficult to claim on your 'new' name (the lower case letter thing) that it is the same you but in different 'form'. Not impossable but not easy. Look into this hard and harder to get it right. In the US it is easier to become one of the people again. In the UK it might just mean going 'Tom Good' on your life.
If you are not a part of that society anyway, and many school leavers now are not, then you will need something that others want to suport yourself, that is obvious. Choose a manual trade and a brain trade. One thing that I am looking into is the teacher aspect. I have many manual trades (what man does not pick-up enough to on go with as time goes by? ) but am still learning things like cob houses, well building, and stone masonary to start with.
Remember though that you might not get money for you skill, only favours. But favours are great as they invite yourself in for a meal many a time before its repaid , not mooching, just increasing its value.
As an example; I do video work and have all the kit. I need spend only my time and leccy to do a job if I wish. Someone wished for me to film for them (funeral, no less) and I said fine, I would do it for free. They said that they would ''owe me one''. I did it and they were happy. After a while I needed my ceiling replastering (I cant plaster to save my life, thank god for stucko) after I re-did the plaster-boards. I went to see a mate. At the time that mate was doing a job for the chap that needed me before for the video. We got talking and my ceiling was done for nothing on the fact that the plasterer had needed a huge favour from the chap that needed the video and thus used me to equalise the 'pay-backs' Cool no?

One thing that money cant do here is bond us three like it did. Favours occasionaly crop up and 'payment' is defered to a later date. If it was never repaid it would not bother any of us. By the way, the other two do not think of themselves as anything 'freeman'.

I hope this stuff helps you along your way.



Nelly the not quite a freeman.
Thank you for your straightforward and clear answer Nelly.

I too have noticed the haranguing of individuals on here who have posted innocent questions although perhaps in a silly manner, only to be abused by people with thousands of posts, It is sad.

First of all, a quick question is what's the NI number you and ipso refer to? I reside in Australia at the moment, we only have a TFN (tax file number)

I want to join the Army for the experience, as It is something you cannot have anywhere else....Alas I do not want to be called up for the inevitable World War III. I'll have to figure that one out myself!

It is interesting you mention Stone Masonry, as my dad regularly suggests I start an Apprenticeship with the SM who did our walls. The SM himself has told me how it is a dying art, no one wants to learn it anymore but It used to be a crucial skill.

I am all for trading favors like you say, many a time (since I've been on benefits) when someone has helped me out I will help them out in a non-monetary way, weed their garden, fix something for them, take their dogs out for a run. I find when you do something YOURSELF for the person, instead of just throwing some cash at them to make them go away you walk away feeling like a million bucks.

The BC Bond is an interesting tale, especially if it can be used to offset debt. Unfortunately I payed off all my debt while I was working! (aaargh) except one bill I am being charged... Not sure if this is the right area to go into that though so I'll save it for another place.

Thank you too ipso for being in here! :P
freedominprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #275
crooky11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up S.O.C.A Serious organised criminal agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
This is Britains first Freeman on the Land to cross paths with the police that's ever been caught on film. A Freeman is filming a peacful protest against the new world order in London. This gent refuses to give his name to two police officers and they try to pull the new SOCPA (Serious Organised Criminal Police Act), designed for gangsters and terrorists. Many people have already been falsely arrested and convicted under these statutes, when they have done no wrong.

They take these laws very seriously, untill they come across a Freeman on the Land. The first 4 mins is the relevent info:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zG26qiK4-RI

Being a Freeman on the Land is power, from what I have seen from truthers looking for answers to defeat the ptb and the nwo, this is the most effective way to do it.

The power of the Freeman and Common Law is fucking awesome. Learn this knowledge and you will become much more powerful than the government and their elite controllers.

For more info visit www.thinkfree.ca they also have a top troll free forum to answer all your questions.

Visit my Freeman on The Land channel for all the latest video information:

www.youtube.com/TheFreemanChannel

Come on folks, get the questions flowing.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
I am one of those people that have already been falsely arrested and convicted under these statutes, and I had done no wrong other that not pay tax. I had over 180,000.00 GBP of my life savings and earnings taken off me by SOCA under the proceeds of crime act but no crime was actually committed I was arrested for money laundering but never charged with it. I attended the court (un represented because they took my money) with invoices from honest hard work that I had done but they were threw aside like they were nothing because I didnt pay tax. This is the only reason they were able to keep my money!
I will pay anyone 50,000.00 GBP if they think they can get it back for me.
I also feel bad with the fact that my case will be used as a president against other people that cannont prove (by way of tax payments) where they got there money.
My advice is if you dont pay tax dont use a Bank because soca can just walk in and take your money out.
There is nothing worse than having everything you earned taken from you by your own government after you have worked for it your whole life.
Do I pay tax now? are you crazy of course not.
Any comments or help welcome. Thanks
crooky11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 11:09 AM   #276
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
all you people are doing is posting a bunch of links. Does anyone actually understand this so they can explain it to me in a precise unambiguous way? How can i stand up in a court and tell the judge to download a link when i'm on the receiving end of this shit. Get real people. i need acts, sections, laws dates and so on so i can make a case if need be, otherwise this is useless shit.




you need to educate yourself and start reading, not ask us for cliff notes.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #277
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky11 View Post
I am one of those people that have already been falsely arrested and convicted under these statutes, and I had done no wrong other that not pay tax. I had over 180,000.00 GBP of my life savings and earnings taken off me by SOCA under the proceeds of crime act but no crime was actually committed I was arrested for money laundering but never charged with it. I attended the court (un represented because they took my money) with invoices from honest hard work that I had done but they were threw aside like they were nothing because I didnt pay tax. This is the only reason they were able to keep my money!
I will pay anyone 50,000.00 GBP if they think they can get it back for me.
I also feel bad with the fact that my case will be used as a president against other people that cannont prove (by way of tax payments) where they got there money.
My advice is if you dont pay tax dont use a Bank because soca can just walk in and take your money out.
There is nothing worse than having everything you earned taken from you by your own government after you have worked for it your whole life.
Do I pay tax now? are you crazy of course not.
Any comments or help welcome. Thanks
Sounds a bit crazy! I'd start a new thread, cos this is too buried here.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #278
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,122
Likes: 17 (13 Posts)
Default

I couldn't hear everything being said but the bloke obviously conducted himself well. Charlie Veitch did, too, outside the Tower of London when the rozzers tried to get him to answer questions. He remained polite and reasonable.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #279
swiftex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 1,668
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
[/b]

you need to educate yourself and start reading, not ask us for cliff notes.
the baron's been playing this game for year's, he has no intent to learn any way other than his way...

Give him a pig's head on a silver platter and he'll take it no questions asked...
__________________
*all swiftex posts are the property of this poster and not to be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express consent of it's author either directly or indirectly, over and under, in or out, in perpetuity;
swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #280
ipso facto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,746
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
All you people are doing is posting a bunch of links. Does anyone actually understand this so they can explain it to me in a precise unambiguous way? How can I stand up in a court and tell the judge to download a link when I'm on the receiving end of this shit. Get real people. I need acts, sections, laws dates and so on so I can make a case if need be, otherwise this is useless shit.
There are none that are legal. You will find nothing here because all you get is - research it yourself, do your own due diligence. We've asked for proof that these actions in court work and no one has come forward with a case from start to finish that has been successful. You have to make up your own mind whether all this stuff is bullshit but I would read through the threads and read the for and against arguments before making your decision.
__________________
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.