Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 28-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #41
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
laws often change through external input - i mentioned the slavery laws of America, but also a little closer to home laws have evolved due to tireless endeavor. Women were once not allowed to vote, this changed through public drive against an unfair and biased law.
You might want to check out the role of the Fabian Society and the Rockefellers in the suffragette movement before drawing a line in the sand under this one

You have to admit though ... giving women the vote was a piece of genius.
Not only did it decimate the traditional family unit, provide a pole shift in terms of family roles and role models, open the front door for the State to march through to become part of the extended family which has morphed and evolved into the child snatching behemoth that it has become and is witnessed frequently ... but it also doubled the number of taxpayers and increased general revenue potential for the banks, commerce, insurance and other parties to the organised crime of money creation, usury and compounding interest ...

Yep ... who could have thunk it ... who could have ever imagined that the Trojan Horse called "women's rights" was laden with so many toxic elements as to destroy life as we once knew it ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #42
thoreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
You might want to check out the role of the Fabian Society and the Rockefellers in the suffragette movement before drawing a line in the sand under this one

You have to admit though ... giving women the vote was a piece of genius.
Not only did it decimate the traditional family unit, provide a pole shift in terms of family roles and role models, open the front door for the State to march through to become part of the extended family which has morphed and evolved into the child snatching behemoth that it has become and is witnessed frequently ... but it also doubled the number of taxpayers and increased general revenue potential for the banks, commerce, insurance and other parties to the organised crime of money creation, usury and compounding interest ...

Yep ... who could have thunk it ... who could have ever imagined that the Trojan Horse called "women's rights" was laden with so many toxic elements as to destroy life as we once knew it ...
Off topic so apologies but as a woman I find it incredibly heartbreaking to acknowledge that whilst I would never like to return to a time before we had rights that these were indeed a back door into the decimation of family and rather then freeing us from oppression merely enabled us to be sold into another form of oppression...
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #43
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
Off topic so apologies but as a woman I find it incredibly heartbreaking to acknowledge that whilst I would never like to return to a time before we had rights that these were indeed a back door into the decimation of family and rather then freeing us from oppression merely enabled us to be sold into another form of oppression...
what a bizare understanding of history you two have

are you aware that some women had the right to vote before all men did, no thought not

Last edited by brianthebrain; 28-03-2011 at 04:18 PM.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #44
thoreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post

are you aware that some women had the right to vote before all men did, no thought not
Shant throw the thread off topic though happy to discuss somewhere else if you feel strongly enough about the above
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #45
Banned

It will neve be the end of tupac, rip brother...
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #46
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
Shant throw the thread off topic though happy to discuss somewhere else if you feel strongly enough about the above
yes, ok, it will make a change from the ussual, yes i can, no you cant debate on here

post your penultimate post up as a thread and we will take it from there

wonder howb long before RM highjacks it, to talk about himself ?

Last edited by brianthebrain; 28-03-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #47
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

A number of posts have been deleted as off topic. The topic is not JB.

Further off topic derailment wil result in naughty points.

Please, lets not see every discussion end up in the rant room eh.

Cheers.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #48
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
yes, ok, it will make a change from the ussual, yes i can, no you cant debate on here

post your penultimate post up as a thread and we will take it from there

wonder howb long before RM highjacks it, to talk about himself ?
Don't have to. As seen here, you talk about me enough.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #49
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
but your superimpoising a considered and reasonable view on to FMOTL bollux,, its not at all in sympaphy with your statement above, is it ?

its all ,,, laws dont aply to me,, et al , not we are going to campaigne for change to exsisting laws,,, maybe that the new reality that the movement needs to take it forward, fancy being our leader ?
Well, thaz my take on it, bri.... i understand it falls somewhat short of the fmol camp, and may not be everyone else's cuppa, but it seems to me to fill in the gaps that we see in societal governance and fmol ideaologies.

i know fmol philosophies have helped me (though perhaps not directly in strictly fmol strategies) and i think they do have a value - and imho we need to focus more on its strengths than its weaknesses, quite the opposite seems to have taken hold on the forum - by design, i suspect, because the ruling classes don't want people empowering themselves, which, on the surface fmol does, it just seems to lose a lot of ground when people focus on bonds etc.

just my opinion

In relation to rumples earlier post. While it may not be proven through case study / president: the actual basis of consent and withdrawing consent to be governed under statutory law is one that marries the very basis that such laws are created, and yet it is labeled folly. If a man has the right (be it god given or otherwise - sovereign / democratic vote etc) to govern over another, then it stands to reason that a man has a right to choose not to be governed where he has caused no ill will, harm or loss to another and created no victim. the freeman in this instance asserts that he stands under common law and god alone - while the rule makers assert the very same premise to their stance of implementation of their will, that they stand under God and 'rule' with his help.

Given that rule is a facet of commerce, that courts issue proceedings in view of revenue collection utilising their position as given to them by the law makers and applying the ill of the law makers upon those who choose to step outside of those laws, any entity existing within commerce (commercial entities, business etc) then it seems to marry that those entities can and should exist under an equality that governs all commercial entities.

That tpuc existed under commercial law seems to me to be just, that John chooses to exist outside of commercial law, and chooses to declare his self as not being subject to it (by his own divine right as a human being) also seems just to me.

That this has no basis in law seems moot, given that African's had no basis in law 100 years ago - as that basis of 'that is (ie was) the way of it' was not only immoral but unjust. And as a mirror to that, that a man can not choose to be free of the shackles of societal slavery and free form subjection to statute law seems, if not equally then at least academically morally wrong, unlawful and fundamentally challenging to the concept of Equality.

As for a leader i've seen what happens to leaders
Old 28-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #50
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i didn't want to discuss 'persons' in this thread, as discussing such leads away from the point raised that commercial law was applied to a commercial site - and that was, in premise, the point of the thread..... everything else is taking us away from there.

Can we please not stray from topic by discussing persons and their commercial identity?

Ta
Old 28-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #51
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
But you are ignoring my point that not all prosecutions result in a fine.

No.
Just like I don't consider every court case results in a fine
obfuscation and derailment

letz stay on topic eh.

they can be topics for new threads maybe

Last request to stay on topic.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #52
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
obfuscation and derailment

letz stay on topic eh.

they can be topics for new threads maybe

Last request to stay on topic.
Does anyone dissagree that commercial law was applied to a commercial site, or that a created commercial entity can exist outside of commercial law?
Old 28-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #53
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Does anyone dissagree that commercial law was applied to a commercial site, or that a created commercial entity can exist outside of commercial law?
yes, it would appear that consumer law was applied to a commercial entity
Old 28-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #54
yozhik

Quote:

what a fantastic attempt at diverting the focus away from the points being made.

It wasn't about 'women getting the vote' ... that was the sugar coating on the toxin to make it palatable.

By labelling the information as bizarre, are you categorically denying the role of the Fabian Society and the Rockefellers?

Are you also denying that it essentially doubled the number of potential 'taxpayers'?

Are you denying the increasing role of the state as 'Nanny' and the greater role the schools have been assigned in the 'child's upbringing', to a point now where some of the decisions being made by 'educators' is given preference to those of the mother and father?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 28-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #55
john devine
Banned

Default Trading Standards:

Quote:
Trading Standards protect the interests of local consumers and businesses. they enforce consumer protection legislation by inspecting business premises, 'mystery shopping' exercises, undertaking surveys and dealing with consumer complaints. their main functions include:

Product safety - they check and test goods to see if they comply with safety standards (for example, toys)
Quality - they check that food meets specific labelling and compositional requirements
Fair trading - they check that goods and services are described correctly (for example, second-hand cars)
Metrology - they examine and test weights, measures and equipment used by traders (for example, petrol pumps, pubs)
Business advice - they provide friendly, courteous, impartial advice and assistance to local businesses. they also provide information on what to expect when an officer from Trading Standards calls.

Last edited by john devine; 28-03-2011 at 09:17 PM.
john devine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #56
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:

Are you also denying that it essentially doubled the number of potential 'taxpayers'?
are you really saying that prior to unversal sufferage, those with out a vote didnt have to pay tax,, coz if you are, thats just plain WRONG

Last edited by brianthebrain; 28-03-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 28-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #57
yozhik

Quote:
are you really saying that prior to unversal sufferage, those with out a vote didnt have to pay tax,, coz if you are, thats just plain WRONG
where have I stated that?

I really hope you're not going to jump in to the murky, toxic waters of strawman argument again brian ...

- Emma Goldman
Old 28-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #58
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
where have I stated that?

I really hope you're not going to jump in to the murky, toxic waters of strawman argument again brian ...
simple maths, if you believe giving votes to woman, double the tax payers, then it would seem you think they didnt need to pay tax before they got the vote

if not perhaps you could explain that statment for me
Old 28-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #59
yozhik

Quote:
simple maths, if you believe giving votes to woman, double the tax payers, then it would seem you think they didnt need to pay tax before they got the vote

if not perhaps you could explain that statment for me
Just as an aside, you might it interesting to note that the idea of "no taxation without representation", whilst a popular derivative, is pretty much entrenched in the Bill of Rights 1689.

However, more directly, I am pleased that you have confirmed those were not my words and merely the figment of your imagination and assumptions.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 28-03-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 28-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #60
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:

?
explination of this bizare statement ??????????????

or just trying to pretend you didnt say something THIS stupid

jeez you people are creepy

Last edited by brianthebrain; 28-03-2011 at 10:39 PM.