Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 26-02-2019, 08:02 AM   #1
kasalt

Default Mark Hollis of Talk Talk

It appears Mark Hollis has passed at the age of 64, am a fan. The appropriately titled "It's My Life" is one of my favorite songs from the mid-80s, it has poignant meaning now:

Talk Talk -- It's My Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixRWvrkUHo
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 12:24 PM   #2
HAARPing_On

Very sad to hear of this, was a big fan of their music. Spirit of Eden was a melancholic masterpiece. :-(
HAARPing_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 10:05 PM   #3
greenhulk40

Sad to hear he has passed away, Talk Talk were a great band and everytime i hear their songs it takes me back to the 1980s , hard to believe he was 64 years old, time goes by so quickly.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 11:45 PM   #4
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Life's what you make it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Sad to hear he has passed away, Talk Talk were a great band and everytime i hear their songs it takes me back to the 1980s, hard to believe he was 64 years old, time goes by so quickly.
He seemed like a genuine guy and I liked their stuff too. I didn't think he was that old either. Maybe 5 years younger or something like that. RIP.

Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote