Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 01-02-2019, 07:26 PM   #41
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

The use of the Official Secrets Act clearly indicates state involvement in the scam.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 08:10 PM   #42
techman

The problem with the federal reserve theory is that it will be debunked and proved to have nothing to do with the sinking. What sounds like a convincing and satisfactory motive and connection, will be shown to have little to do with why the federal reserve act was started the following year.

So in your personal opinion, whether it was Titanic or Olympic that sank, then were there ever any of 2,000 or so people on board, and if there was, then did any of them die?. Going back to the observation in the maiden voyage photos showing little to no people on deck, isn't this people all of the 1st, second and third class passengers were all separated from each other?. This was the common thing on ships in those days.I

There's no mention, from what I've read, of there having been an official secrets act with the Titanic disaster. It's not as if that act itself wouldve been a secret (officially speaking) otherwise what would the point be in keeping it a secret?. I've never heard mention of this until now.

Last edited by techman; 02-02-2019 at 08:15 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:27 AM   #43
techman

This photo has baffled me of late. This is the launch of Titanic coming out of the gantry into Belfast harbour. These photos have been in the public domain for years and are very well known photos. But until A few years ago another set of photos appeared, taken from inside showing Titanic entering the water with a large crowd in attendance. I think they were part of a private collection that were auctioned. What interests me in the exterior photos is that you cannot see any of the crowd that were there at that time.

http://www.maritimequest.com/liners/titanic_page_3.htm

https://gcaptain.com/five-never-befo...ch-in-belfast/

Another observation is in an early construction photo:

http://www.maritimequest.com/liners/titanic_page_2.htm

I initially thought the ship shown in the above is Titanic, because Titanic was darker whilst being built whilst Olympic was white (and was so when she was launched). But it must be Olympic has the name is beside that gantry, and description states Titanic's frame was just being constructed. So am I to assume Olympic went from a darker colour then to white and was painted in her black colour when completed and entered service?.

Last edited by techman; 04-02-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:14 PM   #44
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
The problem with the federal reserve theory is that it will be debunked and proved to have nothing to do with the sinking. What sounds like a convincing and satisfactory motive and connection, will be shown to have little to do with why the federal reserve act was started the following year.

So in your personal opinion, whether it was Titanic or Olympic that sank, then were there ever any of 2,000 or so people on board, and if there was, then did any of them die?. Going back to the observation in the maiden voyage photos showing little to no people on deck, isn't this people all of the 1st, second and third class passengers were all separated from each other?. This was the common thing on ships in those days.I

There's no mention, from what I've read, of there having been an official secrets act with the Titanic disaster. It's not as if that act itself wouldve been a secret (officially speaking) otherwise what would the point be in keeping it a secret?. I've never heard mention of this until now.
Well to be fair, the signing of the Act would indeed have been mentioned in the OSA contract, and render anyone releasing that information to be jailed for life.
Why? Because although standard practice with state employment, this is related to private employment, and thus indicates corruption if disclosed - so yes , it would have indeed been secret. The Official Secrets Act is intended for government postings, not a private ship operator.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:24 PM   #45
techman

Anyone heard of Honour and Glory?. They are a team of (supposedly self funded) enthusiasts who have created a virtual 3D game showing Titanic in detailed accuracy. Where they get their money from I don't know, but they say they are Go Fund Me.

Just noticed this comment on one of their YouTube videos:

"NOTICE: Comments about conspiracy theories such as the switch theory, the coal fire theory, or any stories of Titanic being sunk deliberately or through criminal negligence will be deleted. These theories have been debunked and proven wrong many times. Our video is intended to educate, and we will not tolerate the spread of misinformation on our page."

So they're saying comments about Titanic conspiracy theories will be deleted. Note they include the coal fire theory, yet the coal fire theory wasn't put out by conspiracy theorists but by the mainstream media and has been mentioned in MSM documentaries in recent years. So they're talking bollocks. So they are experts now are they?. And who the hell do they think they are?. The MSM are the biggest spreaders of misinformation.

Last edited by techman; 05-02-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:20 PM   #46
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
This photo has baffled me of late. This is the launch of Titanic coming out of the gantry into Belfast harbour. These photos have been in the public domain for years and are very well known photos. But until A few years ago another set of photos appeared, taken from inside showing Titanic entering the water with a large crowd in attendance. I think they were part of a private collection that were auctioned. What interests me in the exterior photos is that you cannot see any of the crowd that were there at that time.

http://www.maritimequest.com/liners/titanic_page_3.htm

https://gcaptain.com/five-never-befo...ch-in-belfast/

Another observation is in an early construction photo:

http://www.maritimequest.com/liners/titanic_page_2.htm

I initially thought the ship shown in the above is Titanic, because Titanic was darker whilst being built whilst Olympic was white (and was so when she was launched). But it must be Olympic has the name is beside that gantry, and description states Titanic's frame was just being constructed. So am I to assume Olympic went from a darker colour then to white and was painted in her black colour when completed and entered service?.
Well for a switch to take place they would have to swap ships at some point from one dock to another. - Possibly during a bank-holiday weekend.

Last edited by grimstock; 05-02-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:25 PM   #47
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Anyone heard of Honour and Glory?. They are a team of (supposedly self funded) enthusiasts who have created a virtual 3D game showing Titanic in detailed accuracy. Where they get their money from I don't know, but they say they are Go Fund Me.

Just noticed this comment on one of their YouTube videos:

"NOTICE: Comments about conspiracy theories such as the switch theory, the coal fire theory, or any stories of Titanic being sunk deliberately or through criminal negligence will be deleted. These theories have been debunked and proven wrong many times. Our video is intended to educate, and we will not tolerate the spread of misinformation on our page."

So they're saying comments about Titanic conspiracy theories will be deleted. Note they include the coal fire theory, yet the coal fire theory wasn't put out by conspiracy theorists but by the mainstream media and has been mentioned in MSM documentaries in recent years. So they're talking bollocks. So they are experts now are they?. And who the hell do they think they are?. The MSM are the biggest spreaders of misinformation.
The conspiracy has been shown at all times to be the reason for the sinking. It is no longer a "theory".
Old 05-02-2019, 07:30 PM   #48
thee_doctor

Although the Titanic was never painted white it had a grey primer but the wreck shows a white paint under the peeling black paint, although Olympic was original painted white for it's launch.. However researchers say it's the grey primer..
Old 05-02-2019, 08:52 PM   #49
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
Although the Titanic was never painted white it had a grey primer but the wreck shows a white paint under the peeling black paint, although Olympic was original painted white for it's launch.. However researchers say it's the grey primer..
I don't think I've heard that one before. Is there any photo of video that shows this white paint seen underneath the wrecks peeling black paint?. Maybe the grey primer has turned to a different colour due to old age.

John Hamer is the only current Titanic conspiracy researcher who is sure (well from the last talk he did on it, which was quite a while back) that the two ships were switched. But I don't think he fully realises the almost impossible job of altering all of the necessary things that would have made the switch foolproof. Furniture was even said to have been stamped with each ships identification (though Hamer believes that was just deliberate disinfo), as well as lifeboats marked with each ships assigned number, and not forgetting the propellers which were marked 401 and 400 (Titanic was 401). It's been shown many times that the wreck shows 401 on the propeller, as well as the name Titanic. So how can the wreck be Olympic?.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:01 PM   #50
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I don't think I've heard that one before. Is there any photo of video that shows this white paint seen underneath the wrecks peeling black paint?. Maybe the grey primer has turned to a different colour due to old age.

John Hamer is the only current Titanic conspiracy researcher who is sure (well from the last talk he did on it, which was quite a while back) that the two ships were switched. But I don't think he fully realises the almost impossible job of altering all of the necessary things that would have made the switch foolproof. Furniture was even said to have been stamped with each ships identification (though Hamer believes that was just deliberate disinfo), as well as lifeboats marked with each ships assigned number, and not forgetting the propellers which were marked 401 and 400 (Titanic was 401). It's been shown many times that the wreck shows 401 on the propeller, as well as the name Titanic. So how can the wreck be Olympic?.
Lifeboats were cosmetically altered too - they went to a lot of trouble, but then the wages were peanuts, so it didn't cost much at all. The wreck is marked olympia under the titanic name plate.

Last edited by grimstock; 06-02-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:59 PM   #51
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Lifeboats were cosmetically altered too - they went to a lot of trouble, but then the wages were peanuts, so it didn't cost much at all. The wreck is marked olympia under the titanic name plate.
Don't you mean it's marked Olympic not Olympia?. Are you sure you know your Titanic history?. Errors like that are why most people look at us conspiracy truthers as idiots who don't know what they are talking about, spouting unsubstantiated hearsay and rumour with no real facts or evidence to back up our claims.

It can't be Olympic as they've shown in underwater footage that the name Titanic is on the wreck, in fact it can be seen in the decaying steel. Looks pretty legit to me. I don't know how they could swap each lifeboat number assigned to each ship in that space of time.

Here's the name on the wreck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wKaTNLBc1Q

Yes I'm sure it could be fake, but so could the footage allegedly showing Olympic. And why release video of the name Olympic on the wreck when they could've just hushed it up and kept it quiet?.

Last edited by techman; 06-02-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:57 PM   #52
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman
So how can the wreck be Olympic?.
I dont think anyone will ever know!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:06 PM   #53
techman

I agree, it's likely we'll never know. Personally, as of late, I'm more sceptical of the iceberg cause. I never used to be but I just don't think that makes any sense anymore to me.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:07 AM   #54
techman

I find the Titanic conspiracy utterly fascinating. I know it's not on the radar for most people on this forum.

I've been looking through various Titanic and Olympic photos, particularly Titanic as she was en route to Ireland. There are a series of photos taken by passengers whom disembarked at Cherbourg and Queenstown, some taken by Jesuit Father Browne. I know this has been mentioned previously, but what strikes me is that on these photos there doesn't appear to be anyone around (or very few) on board, at least on deck where said photos were taken. Titanic was around 700 ft long and supposedly had a passenger and crew list total of over 2000 people (not sure how many where on board prior to embarking at those locations, but I assume it was around that number when she was headed for New York. 2000 plus people on an ocean liner half the size of a modern cruise ship would surely have been more observable, wouldn't it have not?. Where were the other passengers?. The famous "leaving Southampton" photo were Titanic is just about to be moored off, shows a significant number of passengers on deck waving. I know that all the classes were separated from each other; 3rd class weren't allowed on the A deck where the 1st class passengers were.

I was listening to a recent interview with John Hamer on the Ritchie Allen Show from 13th Dec 2018. Hamer mentioned that Titanic was only half full. I don't know how 2000 passengers could be considered half full. Maybe there weren't that many people on board, why I don't know. It would be interesting to see what his views on the event being staged would be.

Last edited by techman; 08-02-2019 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:39 PM   #55
thee_doctor

Quote:
I don't think I've heard that one before. Is there any photo of video that shows this white paint seen underneath the wrecks peeling black paint?. Maybe the grey primer has turned to a different colour due to old age, also note that Titanic's name was engraved in the hull not a name plate.

It could very well be that the primer has turned white due to being under water for all those years but there is grey patches showing up in this video.

Last edited by thee_doctor; 08-02-2019 at 02:44 PM. Reason: adding more info
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:47 PM   #56
techman

Do mean grey as indicating it's Titanic or grey meaning it indicates Olympic?. If grey primer is seen under the peeled paint, then that would be Titanic.

If it shows the letters T, I, and C then it surely must be Titanic. How can letters corrode away leaving only letters T, I and C when theorists are adamant that the name Olympic would be there instead?. If the letters are slowly rotting away, then you would notice the letters of Olympic underneath.

I try to be reasonable when approaching this subject, but neither the debunkers or the theorists of the switch seem to come up with an explanation, and if you ask Titanic switch researchers why there are the letters of the name Titanic in footage of the wreck, they just claim it's fake. I'm open to the ship having been deliberately sunk, and I don't entirely accept the iceberg cause, but the whole switch thing is too far fetched IMO, solely because of the amount of work that would've had to have been undertaken for each ship to have been switched and have Olympic pass as Titanic without anyone noticing. Contrary to myth, they didn't really look that alike, certainly not from an interior POV. I know most of the passengers may not have noticed, but certainly the crew would have.

They also claim that Olympic was so badly damaged by the incident with HMS Hawke that it would've been written off by the insurers. If that's the case and it was so badly damaged, yet patched up, then how the hell did it manage to make it half way across the Atlantic?. A write off would mean it couldn't be used anymore.

Last edited by techman; 08-02-2019 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:36 PM   #57
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
I have already posted two videos on this> The titanic nameplate has rusted and broken off in the middle, revealing the MP central section of a name welded into the hull. You have already stated that there was no nameplate, but the video evidence shows the name is on a plate.
I have already stated that the lifeboats were cosmetically altered - painted and plated over with the original name underneath. It's in the video.
Why would anyone expose the truth when they could have hushed it up? Well you got me on that one!
https://www.history.com/news/titanic...morgan-olympic

Quote:
Do lifeboat numbers need to be swapped? - Wouldn't they be the same on sister vessels?
See the video for the answer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mpLRCqQ620

Quote:
The ship is marked Titanic ? Really?
Yep.

Quote:
Are you sure you know your Titanic history?
Yep. You seem to believe any old bollocks.

Quote:
Errors like that are why most people look at us conspiracy truthers as idiots who don't know what they are talking about, spouting unsubstantiated hearsay and rumour with no real facts or evidence to back up our claims.
Yep. And stuff you posted as well.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:34 PM   #58
hokuspokus

Don't worry about it . TG is here to promote the "it happened, nothing to see here" mentality.
He\she or it . Has killed the forum . It is what . He. She or it would have wanted .
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:37 AM   #59
Dude111

Ah man!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 09:49 AM   #60
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Don't worry about it . TG is here to promote the "it happened, nothing to see here" mentality.
He\she or it . Has killed the forum . It is what . He. She or it would have wanted .
He's here, he's there, he's every fucking where, creepy arse stalker!

Seriously, to anyone who even gives a shit....EVERY time this Hokusjokus bloke logs on, the first thing he does is find one or more of my posts and posts his weirdo shit about it.

Always off topic, always pure ad hominem, never joins the debate, never answers any points made. A troll. And he gets away with it over and over again. I may well be the opposition in many cases, but I ALWAYS debate it with counter evidence or opinion.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote