Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 14-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
anyuser

Default girl 15 gangraped under desk,teacher did nothing

Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher did NOTHING'

A mentally challenged 15-year-old New York girl endured a brutal gang rape as she was trapped beneath her by two boys with her teacher only feet away, alleges a lawsuit filed Friday.

The special needs student, identified only by the initials K.J., was allegedly sexually assaulted for 10 minutes as another student 'hit her on the head whenever she tried to escape,' during a science class at Martin De Porres Academy in Elmont, N.Y.

The girl's mother, who filed the suit, alleged that the teacher ignored the assault even as one student danced on the desk while another attempted to sodomize K.J.
assault

Horror: A suit alleges the special needs student was allegedly sexually assaulted for 10 minutes as another student 'hit her on the head whenever she tried to escape'

Though the girl told a school social worker the next day, school officials failed to report the crime.

K.J. has an IQ of 60 and was sent to De Porres by city.

She was the only girl in her class of 13 boys.

Her alleged attackers all had known 'violent propensities' and are residents of Casa De La Salle, a home for juvenile delinquents.

More...

EXCLUSIVE: High school footballer star apologizes for posting sickening picture of Ohio rape victim - but denies claims assault was revenge for being slighted by girl, 16
Technician mishandled forensic evidence in dozens of New York City rape investigations and more than 800 cases are now under review for errors

K.J.'s mother said she was powerless to get her daughter transferred immediately, and as a result the girl was bullied for months.

In December, school officials put her in a room with one of the boys who had been sexually harassing her and admonished them to 'discuss their issues.'

K.J. left that classroom with a gash over her right eye.
Reeling

Reeling: School officials say a full investigation is underway and the teacher involved in the incident has been fired

'It's mind-boggling how this could happen,' attorney Madeline Bryer told the New York Post.

The school's executive director Ed Dana sad an internal investigation as conducted as soon as they heard of the abuse and fired the teacher.

'We want the community to know that we hold our teachers to a high standard. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of the children in our care,' Dana said in a statement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
majorlee

is that picture of the girl?

i highly doubt it since they only released her initials

pretty sick shit i must admit, seems like people just dont give a flying fuck in there jobs anymore
Old 14-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I expect this is a lot more common than you'd think, this one made the papers. I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher initiated it.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #4
coldinsomnia
Inactive

Many teachers are scared of their students nowadays. It's 8 years since I left high-school but even then there were teachers that did literally nothing whilst kids in the class (occasionally me ) would do ridiculous things. Throw paper bombs at the teacher. Set fire to paper bombs and put them in drawers. Fill beakers with gas and then light them (that particular one made a friend lose his eyebrows).

None of these things were even noticed by most teachers. Some of the kids in my class were scary. They wouldn't hesitate to square up to a teacher, and as a teacher, what are you supposed to do when a student is looking to get violent with you? At the very BEST you're looking at being suspended for months whilst the situation is investigated. The easiest thing for the teachers to do was just ignore the trouble-makers and just continue reading from the textbooks, so that's what they did.

I'm not excusing the teacher in the OP by the way, that's a whole other level.
coldinsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #5
anyuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post

pretty sick shit i must admit, seems like people just dont give a flying fuck in there jobs anymore
not quite sure but may be a stock photo or something
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #6
beast

Quote:

Brittany & Erica Taltos
Old 14-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #7
martg
Inactive

Quote:

I'd say this is much more than not giving a fuck

to ignore something like that is not human, if this is true that fucking piece of shit is just as guilty as the rapists.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #8
Dude111

Horribly sad.......... The teacher SHOULD BE FIRED!!

Poor girl
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #9
rob_n86

I have considered calling this school but what would I say or ask? I got so heated yesterday for a split second I considered driving up there and doing something... but alas there was nothing i could say or do anyway. I want this school shut down, all employees fired, involved employees punished, and the kids punishment should be greater than the crime itself. Lawyers wont fix this, or judges, or cops, how about some vigilante justice? How about a mob of pissed off citizens at these kids houses? What an evil place...
Old 15-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #10
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_n86 View Post
I have considered calling this school but what would I say or ask? I got so heated yesterday for a split second I considered driving up there and doing something... but alas there was nothing i could say or do anyway. I want this school shut down, all employees fired, involved employees punished, and the kids punishment should be greater than the crime itself. Lawyers wont fix this, or judges, or cops, how about some vigilante justice? How about a mob of pissed off citizens at these kids houses? What an evil place...
But clearly something is very wrong with a society that has young people like this at large.

In an ideal world, I'd shoot 'em all in the back of the head. Dig a big hole, add some quick-lime. Job done. Their career in fucking up people's lives is over. For me there should be two automatic capital punishment crimes: rape and child abuse. There are no mitigating circumstances or grey area in those crimes.

I think it's time for radical decisions on how we deal with the 'evil' people who we are forced to share this planet with. But of course, the system loves them and does its best to protect them because it can use them to terrorise the population thus giving them the excuses they need to unroll their repressive laws and keeping the people living in fear and believing they are dependent on the police.

The government NEED criminals because without them there would be no need to their armed stormtroopers to stomp around bullying ordinary law abiding people, which is what pigs in the US seem to be about these days. Their job isn't addressing crime, but maintaining the status quo.

Most images of police these days is them assaulting or murdering protesters. Never seem to see them on the beat or stopping criminals though, funny that eh.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-01-2013 at 02:18 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #11
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_n86 View Post
A citizen mob would be just the thing I reckon.

Get everyone out the building, then watch it burn.... the place is a breeding ground for evil.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-01-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #12
truthspoon
Banned

On reflection, this isn't a big surprise seeing as how teachers in the UK are trained, and I expect it's worse in the US.

There's all this passive 'choice giving' mantra that teachers are supposed to do.

When a kid is doing something they shouldn't you don't actually have the power to do anything to stop it. You can't shout or lay hands on the kid or intimidate them.

You have to give them a 'choice'.

Lol, perhaps the teacher was just typical of the kind of teachers they produce these days:
Quote:
"Now I'm going to give you a choice, if you don't stop raping that girl, I'll have to send you to the time-out room. It's your choice! I'm going to leave you to think about it!"

Later...

"So you're still raping that girl. I thought I'd made myself clear about your choices. You had the choice to continue raping the girl and go to the time out room, or stop raping the girl and stay in the classroom. I am disappointed that you have chosen to continue to rape the girl, therefore you have chosen to be sent to the time out room to cool off for five minutes. Now Simon, I would like you to go to the time-out room, remember that was you choice"

"Suck my dick Miss!"

"Now Simon, I'm disappointed that you have chosen to speak to me like that so I'm going to have to give you another choice....."

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-01-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:27 PM   #13
mrunhappy
Banned

I seriously doubt that is a picture of the girl, and even if it was, she shouldn't be pictured in this thread.

As for the story itself? I don't know where to start, but I think CCTV of that lesson, any lesson, in that school would have been most illuminating. CCTV in classrooms though is somewhat paradoxical to tptb though, yes they could use it to nail down teachers, but the captured bold and unbridled behavior of the odd student might also cause some unwanted attention.

I bet lessons in that place could be very interesting indeed. I doubt I have experienced anything quite so far out. Be interesting to hear the testimony of the teacher.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 15-01-2013 at 02:29 PM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #14
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
As for the story itself? I don't know where to start, but I think CCTV of that lesson, any lesson, in that school would have been most illuminating. CCTV in classrooms though is somewhat paradoxical to tptb though, yes they could use it to nail down teachers, but the captured bold and unbridled behavior of the odd student might also cause some unwanted attention.
It wouldn't make any difference. The idea about bad student behaviour is that it's always the teacher's fault. Students aren't encourage to have any sense of responsibility for their actions, the teacher is usually held responsible for what the kids get up to. I've worked at special schools in London. They're a fucking joke, the teacher has their balls surgically removed before they enter the room and are encouraged to dance around like a eunuch pleading students to behave and giving choices. Any show of strength or attempt to control the wayward kids is frowned upon. That's your liberal agenda right there.

Clearly the school is fucked up from the top-down.

It ought to be bulldozed.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-01-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
On reflection, this isn't a big surprise seeing as how teachers in the UK are trained, and I expect it's worse in the US.

There's all this passive 'choice giving' mantra that teachers are supposed to do.

When a kid is doing something they shouldn't you don't actually have the power to do anything to stop it. You can't shout or lay hands on the kid or intimidate them.

You have to give them a 'choice'.

Lol, perhaps the teacher was just typical of the kind of teachers they produce these days:
Don't be too dismissive, in truth, the good cop routine can deliver results. I've seen all kinds of approaches work, including the odd shout, but shouts are indeed mostly off-limits unless it's a health and safety issue. It's a tricky business.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 15-01-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:47 PM   #16
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Don't be too dismissive, in truth, the good cop routine can deliver results. I've seen all kinds of approaches work, including the odd shout, but shouts are indeed mostly off-limits unless it's a health and safety issue. It's a tricky business.
But it doesn't does it?

Most kids leave education with no qualifications of any value.

The goverment's own recommendation is that a minimum of 5 gcse a-c is considered the minimum useful qualifcations.

Most schools are lucky to get half their kids to achieve that. Some schools the number is as lower as 1 third of kids actually getting this minimum.

So the proof is in the pudding.

Education in the West is being destroyed by design.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-01-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #17
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
But it doesn't does it?

Most kids leave education with no qualifications of any value.

The goverment's own recommendation is that a minimum of 5 gcse a-c is consider the minimum to continue in a training program.

Most schools are lucky to get half that. Some schools the number is as lower as 1 third of kids actually getting this minimum.

So the proof is in the pudding.

Education in the West is being destroyed by design.
It can work in some situations, and even work in enough situations with adult backup e.g. line manager, other teachers, or assistants. It really depends.

Don't leave with anything of any value? That's not true again for many or most.

You're stats aren't wide of the mark, and I might agree it is being destroyed in SOME ways, but not necessarily the ways you are suggesting. So many red and greens in this one.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 15-01-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 15-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #18
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
It can work in some situations, and even work in enough situations with adult backup e.g. line manager, other teachers, or assistants. It really depends.

Don't leave with anything of any value? That's not true again for many or most.

You're stats aren't wide of the mark, and I might agree it is being destroyed in SOME ways, but not necessarily the ways you are suggesting. So many red and greens in this one.

You're a teacher too I take it?

Do you teach in the UK? If you do you must be mad.....get out and teach abroad would be my advice.

Don't get me wrong, I've had some great experiences and largely enjoyed it.... but you're forever fighting a losing battle. The only way to make teaching really work is to stay in the same school for years and years and be well known and respected by all the students because they know you. I've had that option many times and almost gone for it. But the world is a big place and I hate routine.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-01-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old 25-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #19
rob_n86

Quote:
But clearly something is very wrong with a society that has young people like this at large.

In an ideal world, I'd shoot 'em all in the back of the head. Dig a big hole, add some quick-lime. Job done. Their career in fucking up people's lives is over. For me there should be two automatic capital punishment crimes: rape and child abuse. There are no mitigating circumstances or grey area in those crimes.

I think it's time for radical decisions on how we deal with the 'evil' people who we are forced to share this planet with. But of course, the system loves them and does its best to protect them because it can use them to terrorise the population thus giving them the excuses they need to unroll their repressive laws and keeping the people living in fear and believing they are dependent on the police.

The government NEED criminals because without them there would be no need to their armed stormtroopers to stomp around bullying ordinary law abiding people, which is what pigs in the US seem to be about these days. Their job isn't addressing crime, but maintaining the status quo.

Most images of police these days is them assaulting or murdering protesters. Never seem to see them on the beat or stopping criminals though, funny that eh.
Im forced to agree with radical decisions in dealing with the truely fargone people. They contribute nothing of substance and only purpose is to inflict fear. We do not need them and they are a cancer on society. But your right, they are needed to further justify totalitarianism.

And there is no way the girl pictured in this thread is her...
Old 25-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #20
grandmasterp
Banned

Only in America eh?
Always America.
Why is that do you think?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote