Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 23-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #21
harrypalmer

Quote:
A notable feature of the Club's clock which hangs above the stairs is that it has two figure sevens and no figure eight, the reason for which is uncertain
Is this a masonic thing? I know they like 7's. Looking at the list of 'notable members' on wikipedia, most of them are either known masons or rumoured to have some connection with masonry.
harrypalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #22
momdooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypalmer View Post
Is this a masonic thing? I know they like 7's. Looking at the list of 'notable members' on wikipedia, most of them are either known masons or rumoured to have some connection with masonry.
Thanks for that Harry. Very useful.
momdooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #23
harrypalmer

A quick look at some of the names from the 'small selection' of notable members on the athenaeum club wiki. Some interesting folks have frequented the place.

George Hamilton-Gordon The 4th Earl of Aberdeen - Prime minister, KG KT PC. one of 7 children. Father was the grand master of the grand lodge of scotland.

Augustus Agar, naval hero

Matthew Arnold

H.H. Asquith - Prime minister, KG PC KC. lead Britain into ww1. Made many speeches at the masonic hall in Ladybank, there is a plaque commemorating his entry into parliament there.

Andrew Geddes Bain geologist, road engineer, palaeontologist and explorer - freemason

Owen Barfield
(1898–1997) philosopher, poet, etymologist, and solicitor - member of the inklings with Charles Williams. Williams was interested in the occult, and was a Rosicrucian, freemason and member of the golden dawn.

J. M. Barrie OM, Author of Peter Pan, alleged to have been a pederast, two boys who he became guardian of committed suicide.

Louis Lucien Bonaparte, linguist

Virginia Bottomley, Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone, politician and headhunter

L.J.F. Brimble, botanist and editor of Nature magazine

James Bryce, 1st Viscount Bryce (1838–1922), jurist, historian and politician

Sir Francis Burdett, 5th Baronet
- freemason

William Burges (1827–1881), architect and designer
- freemason

Lord (Alec) Broers

Oscar Browning politician, historian (1837–1923)
-freemason

Thomas Campbell (poet)

Gilbert Keith Chesterton (author)

Winston Churchill - prime minister, KG OM CH TD PC DL FRS RA, freemason

John Duke Coleridge, 1st Baron Coleridge (1820–1894)

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - freemason, spiritualist with interests in occultism. originally interred in upright position.

Joseph Conrad

Lord Curzon, MP, Viceroy of India, and British Foreign Secretary

Charles Darwin - many of his relatives and peers were freemasons, a lodge was consecrated in his name

Charles Dickens
- ridiculed masonry in satirical work, but has a lodge consecrated in his name and is referred to as a brother in some masonic publications.

Isaac D'Israeli- freemason

T. S. Eliot poet
- Interest in occultism, rumoured connection to the golden dawn

Michael Faraday

John Fisher, 1st Baron Fisher

Sir William Galloway (1840–1927) mining engineer, Professor of Mining at University College of Wales
Victoria Glendinning

Alec Guinness- interest in the occult, read the tarot, is said to of predicted james dean's death

Henry Hallam historian, Commissioner of Stamps (1826)

Thomas Hardy had an interest in occultism

Cardinal Basil Hume - alleged to have protected peadophiles, introduced Savile to Pope John Paul II, suggested Savile for membership to the Atheneum. “He is a great admirer of what Jimmy has done for young people – and Stoke Mandeville – and is delighted to help in this matter.”

Roy Jenkins Chancellor of the Exchequer and Home SecretaryOM PC. oversaw legalisation of abortion and decriminalization of homosexuality as home secretary. Adviser to Tony Blair in the 90's

Sir Reginald Fleming Johnston (1874–1938), Tutor of the Last Emperor of China

Charles Kemble

Rudyard Kipling, poet laureate
- freemason

H. F. B. Lynch, traveller and businessman

Walter de la Mare (1873–1956) author best known for his children's literature. Had an interest in the supernatural and wrote many ghost stories.

Lord Robert Montagu (1825–1902)
- freemason

Thomas Moore (poet) - freemason

Sir Roderick Impey Murchison (1792–1871), President of the Geological
Society and the Royal Geographical Society.

George Nugent-Grenville, 2nd Baron Nugent (1789–1850)

Lord Palmerston
KG, GCB, PC - prime minister during the opium wars, freemason. grand master of Grand Orient Freemasonry, alleged member of the committee of 300 also known as the Olympians or the Hidden Hand

Harry St John Philby archaeologist and Arabist intelligence officer, alleged connection to the round table group, muslim convert, chief head of the Secret Service for the British Mandate of Palestine had extensive meetings with all involved in the Palestine question. They were Winston Churchill, King George, the Prince of Wales, Baron Rothschild, Wickham Steed, and Chaim Weizmann, the head of the Zionist movement.

Michael Polanyi

Vilayanur S. Ramachandran, Neurologist & neuroscientist

Cecil Rhodes PC, DCL - Freemason, formed secret society called the Society of the Elect which was connected with the round table movement and aimed to move humanity towards one world governance.

Emile Victor Rieu

Jimmy Savile[3] Prolific peadophile, self described 'fixer', Knight of Malta and Friend of Israel, interred at 45 degree angle.

Sir Walter Scott writer - freemason

Idries Shah, author on Sufism (1924–1996) wrote books on the occult also posited connections between sufism and freemasonry. Companion and secretary to Gerald Gardner who was a Wiccan, Rosicrucian, Ordo Templi Orientis initiate and freemason.

Tahir Shah, author son of Idries Shah

Richard 'Conversation' Sharp, critic, merchant and politician

Herbert Spencer (1820–1903)
known as the father of social darwinism, coined the phrase 'survival of the fittest', applied evolutionary theory to human society. a great influence on the eugenics movement.

Walter Starkie

James Joseph Sylvester, Mathematician

Sir Jethro Teall, geologist and petrologist

William Makepeace Thackeray author

Arnold J. Toynbee historian - argued the case for one world government.

Professor Rick Trainor, Principal of King's College London

Anthony Trollope, author - Freemason

J.M.W. Turner, painter

Anthony Blunt - mi5 agent, soviet spy, alleged pederast, rumoured to have organised depraved blackmail parties. close to the rothschilds. possible mason.

Sir Barnes Wallis, engineer (1887–1979)
- inventor of the bouncing bomb, early proponent of drone aircraft.

Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769–1852), KG, GCB, GCH, PC, FRS - Freemason

W. B. Yeats poet member of the golden dawn, interested in occultism

Eric Millar, historian of illuminated manuscripts[4]

Alexander Burnes, explorer in the Great Game - Grand Master of Scottish Freemasons in India and Grand Preceptor (Knights Templar) of Southern Asia

Quite a few freemasons and occultists there with some spys, peadophiles and one worlders thrown in for good measure. Also a lot of scotsman, privy councillors and knights of the garter.

and I wonder how many former PMs have frequented the Athenaeum

Last edited by harrypalmer; 26-11-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 27-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #24
momdooley

Yes, I had noticed it was a club for prominent people, and like I was saying in the thread at the start - paedophillia was a common practice at the origional Atheenaum in Classical antiquity.

Strange nobody else seems to have made the connection - especially those who made the programme, who you would have thought would have been sufficiently well educated to know about the origional Athenaeum. If you've studied Classics at an Oxbridge colledge you would definately know this stuff - Nobody has mentioned it, even as an ironic aside?
Old 27-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #25
janiebird

With that list, I was almost wishing for timeless membership!

Monsignor Gilbey, the chap who instructed the Duchess of Kent for her conversion to Catholicism and who was voted best dressed man in England, also was a member.

Very interested in the two sevens on the clock face.
janiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #26
janiebird

re the two sevens: a time out of time, where time doesn't exist?
Old 27-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #27
momdooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiebird View Post
re the two sevens: a time out of time, where time doesn't exist?
Wow! Never heard of that, that's an interesting idea in its own right.

It might be easily explained away by the members as 'being an idea that means they can forget about the time' but I see what you're saying (I think).

The implication is that they have direct occult knowledge that 'time' is an illusion in the linear sense, because time is a dimension that exists in space-time as all time in one space.

Is that what you're saying?
Old 28-11-2012, 01:17 AM   #28
harrypalmer

77 is visible on the face but also the numerals of the athenaeum clock added together equal 77.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+7+9+10+11+12=77

77 is significant in occult numerology. Crowley stated that 77 symbolised capricornus and the devil of the tarot which is perhaps more accurately expressed as pan. There 77 cards in the tarot plus the fool which is unnumbered or 0. In the satanic bible there are 77 names for the devil.

crowley's liber oz or book 77, the hebrew word oz can mean strength or she-goat, its letters, Ayin Zayin, can be expressed as 77 in hebrew gematria.
crowley's book 77:

Liber LXXVII

"the law of
the strong:
this is our law
and the joy
of the world."
—AL. II. 21

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." —AL. I. 40

"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." —AL. I. 42–3

"Every man and every woman is a star." —AL. I. 3
There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law—
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:—
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." —AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

"the slaves shall serve." —AL. II. 58

"Love is the law, love under will." —AL. I. 57

the frieze of the athenaeum and its accompanying witticism:

I'm John Wilson Croker,
I do as I please;
Instead of an Ice House
I give you - a frieze!
Old 28-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #29
momdooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypalmer View Post
77 is visible on the face but also the numerals of the athenaeum clock added together equal 77.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+7+9+10+11+12=77

77 is significant in occult numerology. Crowley stated that 77 symbolised capricornus and the devil of the tarot which is perhaps more accurately expressed as pan. There 77 cards in the tarot plus the fool which is unnumbered or 0. In the satanic bible there are 77 names for the devil.

crowley's liber oz or book 77, the hebrew word oz can mean strength or she-goat, its letters, Ayin Zayin, can be expressed as 77 in hebrew gematria.
crowley's book 77:

Liber LXXVII

"the law of
the strong:
this is our law
and the joy
of the world."
—AL. II. 21

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." —AL. I. 40

"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." —AL. I. 42–3

"Every man and every woman is a star." —AL. I. 3
There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law—
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:—
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." —AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

"the slaves shall serve." —AL. II. 58

"Love is the law, love under will." —AL. I. 57

the frieze of the athenaeum and its accompanying witticism:

I'm John Wilson Croker,
I do as I please;
Instead of an Ice House
I give you - a frieze!

So bascically it looks lsuspisciouly like the Athenaeum is where the vipers of society meet.

John Wilson Croker was the founder of the Athenaeum, a right nasty charachter by all accounts. He was vehemently opposed to the Reform Bill, that proposed that all men should be entitled to a vote.

You would assume, judging by the members list, that an attitude of superiority persists at the club. Yet they let in Jimmy Saville - an 'entertainer'! a bloke from Yorkshire?!

Again, I say, the plot thickens! This is all very interesting.
Old 28-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #30
harrypalmer

indeed, amongst the scientists, historians, explorers, poets, spies and esteemed politicians, Savile does stick out like a saw thumb doesnt he?

but then again he was in member of mensa with an IQ that put him in the 99.94 percentile. I think a lot of what we saw of savile was fabrication, I suspect the simple yorkshireman from humble beginnings was a bit of an act. A couple of people in the main savile thread have posited that perhaps he was higher born than we were lead to believe.

I would be interested in what kind of tomes are amongst the 80,000 books in the athenaeum's library. Right now I'm imagining it as some kind of occult study group. The clock comes across as an occult in-joke and the witticism "I do as I please" does mirror the law of the strong: "do what thou wilt" somewhat.
Old 28-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #31
momdooley

I'm not sure that Savile was necessarily anything but a Yorkshireman, but it would make sense that he belonged to the club and had a very high IQ.

It would fit the mentality of theese people to present him as a buffon to entertain the 'less enlightened' as they might put it.

Historically, these people didn't believe we had souls and ranked us amongst the animals - merely mechanical manifestations of the 'divine source' - whatever they believed that source was.

Throughout history, as calls for widerer enfranchisement (strange word to use?) began to grow, they have argued that the vast majority of people were not sufficiently 'enlightened' enough to have the freedom to choose for themselves. This persisted well into the 20th century, as the study of the treatment of non-white, non-male people of the world shows.

That is why they can 'do what thou wilt' whilst we are supposed to 'do what we're told'. Obviously you're aware that whilst we are 'subject to the law' the bloodlines and other hierarchical 'captains' may 'seek remedies in law'?

All this very much supports exactly what David has been saying.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #32
janiebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by momdooley View Post
Wow! Never heard of that, that's an interesting idea in its own right.

It might be easily explained away by the members as 'being an idea that means they can forget about the time' but I see what you're saying (I think).

The implication is that they have direct occult knowledge that 'time' is an illusion in the linear sense, because time is a dimension that exists in space-time as all time in one space.

Is that what you're saying?
You put it better than I did! I was thinking in terms of ritual: but it's a bit early for midnight shenanigans. 7 seems to be very important in many occult disciplines, particularly those whose origins are in the Middle East.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #33
momdooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiebird View Post
You put it better than I did! I was thinking in terms of ritual: but it's a bit early for midnight shenanigans. 7 seems to be very important in many occult disciplines, particularly those whose origins are in the Middle East.

Thanks!

My own particular view on ceremonial magic, or the 'occult', is it belongs to the Reptiles. lol.

Satanism, though I do not doubt that the idea comes from the kind of people who frequent the Athenaeum, I think, is a bit of a 'red herring'. Though, on the level it's described by DI, I'm pretty sure the acts are the same as those used by the bloodlines - they would just call it somehing else - Illumination ceremonies probably. LOL

Satanism just seems like another organised religion for the masses to me.

My reason for believing this is that in the circles I used to frequent in the 1970's/80's there was rampant enlistment to Satanism - I never joined, it was too hieraechical for my disposition - The Satanists had phenominal resources at their disposal to enlist people at the cutting edge of ideas in popular culture. The odd aristocrat would throw a party but most of us were from very ordinary backgrounds.

In all honessty, I would not have realised how serious these people were until I found out from the mother of a close friend, who had hired a private detective to find out what was going on with her son, just how serious they were and just how many resources they put into recruiting my friend. Honesly, you'd have to be completely insane to imagine that such things were happening to you, and on such a scale - It is insane, the amount of resources they put into it.

Thankfully, with his mother's prayers, he escaped.

Anyway, I don't know if you've noticed but Satanism is very popular with certain youth movements today- Goths mostly. This is the movement that grew out of the alternative movement that I belonged to.

It's only occurred to me recently, whilst I was telling my friend's story to another friend of mine, that actually, they worked pretty hard at recruiting me too - though I cannot say that they put in the same level of resources that they did with my friend.

For instance, because I thought them 'silly', they put in quite a bit of effort trying to convince me how serious they were. I remember one specific time that I picked up some hitch hikers - judging by my friend's experiences this is a mild coinsidence - and they explained to me their structures - how they fasted, were celebate for long periods and emphasised their devotion to Satan.

At the time, this was before I found out about my friend's mum, I actually said to them: 'that sounds like Catholicism to me'.

I would argue that it is exactly the same as Catholocism - a way of controlling the masses (that's a strange word to use isn't it? Especially if you consider the definition of the 'Mass' - 'celebration of the sacrifice' - without Mass it's a 'service').

This pobably seems completely mental to you and I wouldn't blame you at all for thinking me a paranoid delusional. It just happens to be true.

Last edited by momdooley; 28-11-2012 at 03:46 PM.