Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 24-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
ms hope
Inactive

Exclamation Corporate child traffickers exposed

MUST LISTEN !!! corporate child traffickers exposed and child abuse in the so called 'CARE' system

( child trafficking/abuse being exposed by former Councillor Yvonne Stewart-Taylor )

UK Column Live - 23rd August 2012

Last edited by ms hope; 24-08-2012 at 11:04 AM.
ms hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
zephiloyd

the dreadful truth, thanks for posting
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
noncooperation

this UK column guy is a brave man & a hero in my view.

all this child abuse stuff is really sickening and despicable.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
dolores1

Thanks again Ms Hope for keeping us up-dated.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
boudica52

This is very disturbing but important that it is known about, communities must come together to support and defend these families.
boudica52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #6
ms hope
Inactive

Former Councillors Targeted by the SS

http://www.ukcolumn.org/forum/child-...rs-targeted-ss
Old 26-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #7
dolores1

Default This part of the family statement says it all

"We were made to prove our innocence and treated like criminals. The social workers were so set on an agenda of ‘baby for adoption’ that one even changed the wording of the Australian social worker’s report to try and mislead the Court. Perjury of a document admitted to court. Social services went to great length to protect her from the mixed-race paternal family. Later, when we complained, they admitted partially discriminating against us on racial grounds. They were not compliant with The Amended Race Relations Act, and had inadequate policies in place."
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Old 26-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #8
boudica52

This is only achieved because of the secret court system. They are a cancer and should not exist in a free society.
boudica52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #9
dolores1

Bump.

D.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #10
electric_lady

Hate to say it, but Brian Gerrish, British Column et al are a bunch of shills.

http://www.charliefoulkes.co.uk/trut...ion-agent.html

Brian Gerrish - Disinformation Agent & Military Intelligence Shill?

When I first came across Brian Gerrish and the UK Column, I was over-joyed to find that there was someone who knew about the treatment we were receiving at the hands of our local Social Services. We were not alone! It validated our experiences and gave me hope that there was an organised campaign against the "Child Stealing by the State" that he talks about. These days I am more aware that if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Brian Gerrish, I am afraid to say, has upset me more than all the Social Workers with their bogus befriending tactics and their Common Purpose bosses. The lion's share of what Gerrish talks about is true, but he has his own agenda - and I suspect, political aspirations.

There are several reasons to be suspicious of Mr Gerrish, but the worst of these is his attitude to victims that come to him hoping he will be able to make productive use of their suffering. When I first got proof of the Stasi-like snooping that Social Worker Richard Hodgkiss had been doing, along with evidence that our carer had been spying on us for them, I thought "Great! I can take this to Brian Gerrish!". I naively assumed he would be interested in publishing solid PROOF of the kind of behaviour he talks about. There is no gagging order on me, which I made clear to him. Sadly, I have had not even a single word of a reply from him. He seems to prefer concentrating on cases where there is very little proof, or the parents are gagged.

Now, Brian may make the excuse that he is overworked or extremely busy, but I'd be willing to bet money that he could staff a helpline with volunteers, if not afford a member of staff to deal with all the enquiries he gets from distressed parents. Yet he does not do this. I get the distinct impression that his interest in these matters is a 'means to an end'. He does not seem to have much empathy for the victims. I must point out that I am far from the only parent who has been disappointed in him. On Facebook, I have come across other parents who have had no response to their enquiries.

Barbara Richards, who blogs as Zoompad, has also had disappointing interactions with Gerrish. She wrote:

"I am a survivor of the Staffordshire Pindown child abuse (anyone who doubts it is welcome to contact me and I will show them proof, or they can contact Brian Gerrish who still has some of my paperwork that I stupidly entrusted to him, when I was under the delusion that he actually gave a damn about victims of Pindown child abuse before I realised that he is just another user with a political agenda"

There is every reason to suspect Gerrish of being an Military Intelligence plant, or someone pursuing a political career post the glorious revolution which may come. I am not the only one who thinks it, as the RevolutionHarry blog also contains an entry titled "Pied Pipers of the Truth Movement - Brian Gerrish".

There are other reasons to think Gerrish is not what he claims to be:

(1)

It is incredibly difficult to find information about his background, apart from that he used to be in the Navy. This in itself is a red flag in terms of possible Military Intelligence involvement. He seems to have appeared from nowhere.

(2)

He blames much of the corruption in the UK on an organisation called Common Purpose. Although I agree that it is a pernicious influence, I would say that Freemasonry is a far worse one. Gerrish is curiously quiet regarding Freemasonry.

(3)

He also likes to blame anyone or anything with communist associations. Britain is a very conservative country, with both a small and a large 'C'. It is almost like he has fashioned himself to be the natural successor should there be any sort of revolution. Again, he ignores terms like "Shadow Government", Illuminati, New World Order and seems to focus squarely on The Reds. Most of his publicity material is rather patriotic, uses the Union Jack and aims at the Conservative audience. He wears a suit to appeal to those seeking a rational, respectable "leader". Most people in the Truth movement are aware that issues of capitalism / communism are irrelevant as no matter which flavour of government is elected the leaders and prominent politicians are all bought and paid for.

(4)

He is in favour of keeping the parliamentary system. For me, this is also a huge red flag. Most revolutions do not achieve very much because they do not dismantle the corrupt system, but simply recreate it. Most of his campaigns are the same, e.g. the one to disband the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission), which he proposes to replace (with something incredibly similar).

(5)

Dodgy campaigns. There is something fishy about the Hollie Greig campaign and I am not totally sure what it is. I do believe that she was abused, but have reservations about how a Down's Syndrome girl with poor hearing can remember the names of her high-flying abusers. Possibly she had some help from her mother (Anne Greig) learning these names. I also question whether Anne allowed the abuse to happen for some time, then wanted it stopped as the physical evidence of the assaults was becoming too obvious and she risked being implicated. Uncertain, but Gerrish's lot are very keen to stifle any (healthy) debate and those who have asked legitimate questions are being labelled as having "mental health issues" and "needing to be sectioned".

In conclusion, I can only say that I have huge doubts about him, despite finding the videos that he has made useful. Once again, I say, the best lies are very near to the Truth.

LEWISHAM TRUTH: theTruth | Facebook | Twitter

HUNTED FOR MY CHILD BY THE METROPOLITAN POLICE
electric_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_lady View Post
Hate to say it, but Brian Gerrish, British Column et al are a bunch of shills.

http://www.charliefoulkes.co.uk/trut...ion-agent.html

Brian Gerrish - Disinformation Agent & Military Intelligence Shill?

When I first came across Brian Gerrish and the UK Column, I was over-joyed to find that there was someone who knew about the treatment we were receiving at the hands of our local Social Services. We were not alone! It validated our experiences and gave me hope that there was an organised campaign against the "Child Stealing by the State" that he talks about. These days I am more aware that if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Brian Gerrish, I am afraid to say, has upset me more than all the Social Workers with their bogus befriending tactics and their Common Purpose bosses. The lion's share of what Gerrish talks about is true, but he has his own agenda - and I suspect, political aspirations.

There are several reasons to be suspicious of Mr Gerrish, but the worst of these is his attitude to victims that come to him hoping he will be able to make productive use of their suffering. When I first got proof of the Stasi-like snooping that Social Worker Richard Hodgkiss had been doing, along with evidence that our carer had been spying on us for them, I thought "Great! I can take this to Brian Gerrish!". I naively assumed he would be interested in publishing solid PROOF of the kind of behaviour he talks about. There is no gagging order on me, which I made clear to him. Sadly, I have had not even a single word of a reply from him. He seems to prefer concentrating on cases where there is very little proof, or the parents are gagged.

Now, Brian may make the excuse that he is overworked or extremely busy, but I'd be willing to bet money that he could staff a helpline with volunteers, if not afford a member of staff to deal with all the enquiries he gets from distressed parents. Yet he does not do this. I get the distinct impression that his interest in these matters is a 'means to an end'. He does not seem to have much empathy for the victims. I must point out that I am far from the only parent who has been disappointed in him. On Facebook, I have come across other parents who have had no response to their enquiries.

Barbara Richards, who blogs as Zoompad, has also had disappointing interactions with Gerrish. She wrote:

"I am a survivor of the Staffordshire Pindown child abuse (anyone who doubts it is welcome to contact me and I will show them proof, or they can contact Brian Gerrish who still has some of my paperwork that I stupidly entrusted to him, when I was under the delusion that he actually gave a damn about victims of Pindown child abuse before I realised that he is just another user with a political agenda"

There is every reason to suspect Gerrish of being an Military Intelligence plant, or someone pursuing a political career post the glorious revolution which may come. I am not the only one who thinks it, as the RevolutionHarry blog also contains an entry titled "Pied Pipers of the Truth Movement - Brian Gerrish".

There are other reasons to think Gerrish is not what he claims to be:

(1)

It is incredibly difficult to find information about his background, apart from that he used to be in the Navy. This in itself is a red flag in terms of possible Military Intelligence involvement. He seems to have appeared from nowhere.

(2)

He blames much of the corruption in the UK on an organisation called Common Purpose. Although I agree that it is a pernicious influence, I would say that Freemasonry is a far worse one. Gerrish is curiously quiet regarding Freemasonry.

(3)

He also likes to blame anyone or anything with communist associations. Britain is a very conservative country, with both a small and a large 'C'. It is almost like he has fashioned himself to be the natural successor should there be any sort of revolution. Again, he ignores terms like "Shadow Government", Illuminati, New World Order and seems to focus squarely on The Reds. Most of his publicity material is rather patriotic, uses the Union Jack and aims at the Conservative audience. He wears a suit to appeal to those seeking a rational, respectable "leader". Most people in the Truth movement are aware that issues of capitalism / communism are irrelevant as no matter which flavour of government is elected the leaders and prominent politicians are all bought and paid for.

(4)

He is in favour of keeping the parliamentary system. For me, this is also a huge red flag. Most revolutions do not achieve very much because they do not dismantle the corrupt system, but simply recreate it. Most of his campaigns are the same, e.g. the one to disband the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission), which he proposes to replace (with something incredibly similar).

(5)

Dodgy campaigns. There is something fishy about the Hollie Greig campaign and I am not totally sure what it is. I do believe that she was abused, but have reservations about how a Down's Syndrome girl with poor hearing can remember the names of her high-flying abusers. Possibly she had some help from her mother (Anne Greig) learning these names. I also question whether Anne allowed the abuse to happen for some time, then wanted it stopped as the physical evidence of the assaults was becoming too obvious and she risked being implicated. Uncertain, but Gerrish's lot are very keen to stifle any (healthy) debate and those who have asked legitimate questions are being labelled as having "mental health issues" and "needing to be sectioned".

In conclusion, I can only say that I have huge doubts about him, despite finding the videos that he has made useful. Once again, I say, the best lies are very near to the Truth.

Don't miss this everybody - uncovered - Gerrish is a shill, ooooooooooow

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #12
ms hope
Inactive

ARMED CARDIFF POLICE SMASH THEIR WAY INTO FLAT TO SNATCH A NEWBORN BABY ON SS ORDERS

Old 02-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
newjersey

There is not a shred of evidence in that posts to categorically say someone is a shill, its the most overused word on this forum.

Last edited by newjersey; 02-02-2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: because im an idiot
newjersey is offline   Reply With Quote