Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #141
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
androgynous
Nope. This "god" and his followers tend to be fierce haters and persecutors of those who are gender variant.
__________________
"We must dare to invent the future." - Thomas Sankara, murdered revolutionary

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #142
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
My entire family is christian. My father will not love my mother. My mother will not love my brothers. All of them will despise me in the end because they will cry out for my damnation.
I seem to get the impression that you have suffered from a severe lack of parental chastisement in your life. Personally, I would have to doubt your family was "christian."
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #143
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Nope. This "god" and his followers tend to be fierce haters and persecutors of those who are gender variant.

On earth yes. In this world the male gender is supposed to be the "closest" in physical form to "god." The bible makes it clear that humans will have new bodies and will not have marriage in heaven. Gender becomes obsolete. They will be androgynous technically because they will have no sex organs. Sex will become obsolete because they will be immortal and will have no need to reproduce. Christians love to ignore that logic. It was from the mouth of Jesus himself:

Matthew: "25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”
29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #144
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
I seem to get the impression that you have suffered from a severe lack of parental chastisement in your life. Personally, I would have to doubt your family was "christian."

If only. My father and mother both "chastised" me according to their bible. I was raised christian utterly and completely. I have been through this before. I was called away from christianity during my teen years by either Lucifer or one of his messengers. The same way that christians claim to be "called from sin unto christ." It was an ecstatic, dark, powerful presence that remained around me, and around my soul for three years until I finally rebelled. You have no idea how the spirit world works. Lucifer has the power to tear the "holy spirit" from a man or woman if they want. But of course you do not believe this. You vastly underestimate your Adversary. That is a critical flaw in any war.

Last edited by kitabatake; 20-03-2012 at 11:43 PM.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #145
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
On earth yes. In this world the male gender is supposed to be the "closest" in physical form to "god." The bible makes it clear that humans will have new bodies and will not have marriage in heaven. Gender becomes obsolete. They will be androgynous technically because they will have no sex organs. Sex will become obsolete because they will be immortal and will have no need to reproduce. Christians love to ignore that logic. It was from the mouth of Jesus himself:

Matthew: "25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”
29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."
I know what you mean, but that isn't what androgyny is. Androgyny is the mixture of male and female, feminine and masculine attributes. For example, the Baphomet is a perfect symbol for the androgynous principle. A true androgynous being would have both a penis and a vagina, in theory.

I think the words you're looking for are: desexualized and degendered.
__________________
"We must dare to invent the future." - Thomas Sankara, murdered revolutionary

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #146
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
I know what you mean, but that isn't what androgyny is. Androgyny is the mixture of male and female, feminine and masculine attributes. For example, the Baphomet is a perfect symbol for the androgynous principle. A true androgynous being would have both a penis and a vagina, in theory.

I think the words you're looking for are: desexualized and degendered.

I get what you mean. My mistake on terminology. Degendered sounds about right. But you see how cruel that is. The family that I have will no longer exist if "god" has his way. Damascus is about to be destroyed. Watch the news. That is one of the prophecies that will herald the Apocalypse. Damascus must be destroyed. How loving is "god"..
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #147
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
If only. My father and mother both "chastised" me according to their bible. I was raised christian utterly and completely. I have been through this before. I was called away from christianity during my teen years by either Lucifer or one of his messengers. The same way that christians claim to be "called from sin unto christ." It was an ecstatic, dark, powerful presence that remained around me, and around my soul for three years until I finally rebelled. You have no idea how the spirit world works. Lucifer has the power to tear the "holy spirit" from a man or woman if they want. But of course you do not believe this. You vastly underestimate your Adversary. That is a critical flaw in any war.
This is what leads me to believe that your views are really just an inversion of what you were taught and believed in when you were younger. You're still angry about it on some level but you haven't broken free of that paradigm completely. It still has a hold on you, but you've just decided to follow "the other guy" as a manifestation of your rebellion against your strict Christian upbringing.

In my opinion, it is better to simply drop the whole paradigm. There is no literal Yahweh, and the only Lucifer or Satan in this situation is you.

That's my psychological take on it.
__________________
"We must dare to invent the future." - Thomas Sankara, murdered revolutionary

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #148
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
If only. My father and mother both "chastised" me according to their bible. I was raised christian utterly and completely. I have been through this before. I was called away from christianity during my teen years by either Lucifer or one of his messengers. The same way that christians claim to be "called from sin unto christ." It was an ecstatic, dark, powerful presence that remained around me, and around my soul for three years until I finally rebelled. You have no idea how the spirit world works. Lucifer has the power to tear the "holy spirit" from a man or woman if they want. But of course you do not believe this. You vastly underestimate your Adversary. That is a critical flaw in any war.
I still don't believe your parents did a good job, but yet I have to allow that you may be naturally wayward. There are many cases of church goers raising their children up in ways that are extremely bad. Wickedness is often caused by failure to properly chastise, and failure to properly educate. Churches are often cultic endeavours with little love and much hypocrisy.

What some parents classify as sin bears no relation to what the bible determines to be sin, and vice versa. So a kind of split personality develops, where what is sin and what is not sin, becomes completely confused.

If your parents have not disowned you, then I do wonder why. I can't imagine that you received any sort of proper Christian education.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #149
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I get what you mean. My mistake on terminology. Degendered sounds about right. But you see how cruel that is. The family that I have will no longer exist if "god" has his way. Damascus is about to be destroyed. Watch the news. That is one of the prophecies that will herald the Apocalypse. Damascus must be destroyed. How loving is "god"..
The Biblical god doesn't exist outside of our minds. It's a concept, and a rather nasty one. It is only us doing that to ourselves. We've had the Abrahamic apocalyptic paradigm pounded into us for centuries and so we are making it happen. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy that has nothing to do with any sort of "god".
__________________
"We must dare to invent the future." - Thomas Sankara, murdered revolutionary

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:54 PM   #150
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
This is what leads me to believe that your views are really just an inversion of what you were taught and believed in when you were younger. You're still angry about it on some level but you haven't broken free of that paradigm completely. It still has a hold on you, but you've just decided to follow "the other guy" as a manifestation of your rebellion against your strict Christian upbringing.

In my opinion, it is better to simply drop the whole paradigm. There is no literal Yahweh, and the only Lucifer or Satan in this situation is you.

That's my psychological take on it.

There is no "inversion" of reality. I believe in a lot of things that christianity does not. My paradigm is not the same as theirs. We have been through this before. I believe in magic, astral projection, "energy" as defined in occult resources, psychic vampirism, shapeshifting, and a plethora of supernatural creatures that modern christianity rejects. I believe that Lucifer can destroy "god" or at least replace him. I believe that there are half-demons walking the earth. I also believe in the existence of Djinn. That is a Muslim belief. Believe me, christianity alone is far too narrow minded. It does not even scratch the surface of what is real. Most would cast such things aside as myth but that is only because here in the west, in America, Europe, and of course the far eastern nations of Japan, China, are civilized, very public, very open. Go to a third world country where there is little technology and you will enter another "world." The supernatural is very active in South America, eastern Europe, and even New Zealand for some reason. New Zealand is supposed to be a first world nation.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #151
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
I still don't believe your parents did a good job, but yet I have to allow that you may be naturally wayward. There are many cases of church goers raising their children up in ways that are extremely bad. Wickedness is often caused by failure to properly chastise, and failure to properly educate. Churches are often cultic endeavours with little love and much hypocrisy.

What some parents classify as sin bears no relation to what the bible determines to be sin, and vice versa. So a kind of split personality develops, where what is sin and what is not sin, becomes completely confused.

If your parents have not disowned you, then I do wonder why. I can't imagine that you received any sort of proper Christian education.


You are in denial. You cannot believe that a christian can become a Luciferian. I was probably a "stronger" christian than you. They do not disown me because they are my family. Unlike your perverted, soulless self, my family believes that apostasy is not grounds to hate your own son. For now. Their "god" will change their minds drastically if he has his way. I do not hate my family for their beliefs either. Unless you ever rebel, you will not understand how subtle the fetter tightens around the neck of your soul, how little time you have left to cherish your wife, or lover. How little time left you have as You. Do you know what the "state of sin" is? Do you know what it means to be "separated from 'god'"? It means that you are a being apart from his influence. When you sold your soul to him when you became a christian, you forfeited yourself. You no longer exist as far as "god" is concerned. You are an extension of his will and a vessel for himself. You are gone.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #152
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
There is no "inversion" of reality. I believe in a lot of things that christianity does not. My paradigm is not the same as theirs. We have been through this before. I believe in magic, astral projection, "energy" as defined in occult resources, psychic vampirism, shapeshifting, and a plethora of supernatural creatures that modern christianity rejects. I believe that Lucifer can destroy "god" or at least replace him. I believe that there are half-demons walking the earth. I also believe in the existence of Djinn. That is a Muslim belief. Believe me, christianity alone is far too narrow minded. It does not even scratch the surface of what is real. Most would cast such things aside as myth but that is only because here in the west, in America, Europe, and of course the far eastern nations of Japan, China, are civilized, very public, very open. Go to a third world country where there is little technology and you will enter another "world." The supernatural is very active in South America, eastern Europe, and even New Zealand for some reason. New Zealand is supposed to be a first world nation.
Yes, I know what your beliefs are. But you still are operating from a Christian paradigm, even if you do believe in some things that don't necessarily fit into that. You still believe in a tyrannical Christian god, you still have the whole "savior" programming - you've just switched out Jesus for Lucifer - and you even go around "warning" Christians about their impending afterlife doom, in the same way that Christians go around "warning" non-believers about "hell". You even still hold onto Christian eschatology, but you just root for "the other guy".

So it's rather humorous, to me, when you argue with Christians because I see you both as basically the same. Too bad you apparently can't or won't recognize that.
__________________
"We must dare to invent the future." - Thomas Sankara, murdered revolutionary

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 21-03-2012 at 12:05 AM.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #153
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Yes, I know what your beliefs are. But you still are operating from a Christian paradigm, even if you do believe in some things that don't necessarily fit into that. You still believe in a tyrannical Christian god, you still have the whole "savior" programming - you've just switched out Jesus for Lucifer - and you even go around "warning" Christians about their impending afterlife doom, in the same way that Christians go around "warning" non-believers about "hell". You even still hold onto Christian eschatology, but you just root for "the other guy".

So it's rather humorous, to me, when you argue with Christians because I see you both as basically the same. Too bad you apparently can't or won't recognize that.


If you understood what is really going on in the world, you would see my arguments with christians as far more than what is detected on the surface. But make no mistake, I would love to wake up one day and find out that I am wrong, that what I understand is only illusion. You have no idea how much stress would be lifted from my soul. Not that I am constantly worrying about the end of days, I only mean that when those thoughts cross my mind, I realize the price one pays for spiritual freedom, and it is a deep pit of despair. But that despair isn't enough to cripple me or break my Will. I am far stronger than that. It is a coward who defects because the battle gets tough. Lucifer is not a savior. He is no one's savior. You cannot just approach him and beg him to "save you" like christians do with "god." He chooses you.

I am no one special in the long run compared to anyone else who follows this path, but clearly there is something about me that caused Lucifer to look my way. Likely he simply knew that I would join him. I do not see him as my dictator like christians see their "god". I see him as a leader. A charismatic leader who illuminates the path of freedom. But he does not hand out all the answers. I have had to do a lot of research. I have never heard his voice. I have seen him one time and one time only. I did not know that it was him at first. It took a while for me to realize it since he didn't speak. If you can at all understand the "second sight" then you can understand that when I summon the memory of that event, I can recognize his face, his presence, since now I know what his presence feels like. That is my proof of his existence. However I realize that this does nothing for you since you have yet to experience the same. He does not come when he is called nor does he appear to every man who wants to know if he exists. But at least, unlike the christian "god", he gives the courtesy of actually making his presence known instead of weaving colorful riddles, and demanding that everyone understand the archaic symbolism, in order to know that he exists. "god" is a grade A asshole.

Last edited by kitabatake; 21-03-2012 at 07:20 AM.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #154
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
If you understood what is really going on in the world, you would see my arguments with christians as far more than what is detected on the surface. But make no mistake, I would love to wake up one day and find out that I am wrong, that what I understand is only illusion. You have no idea how much stress would be lifted from my soul. Not that I am constantly worrying about the end of days, I only mean that when those thoughts cross my mind, I realize the price one pays for spiritual freedom, and it is a deep pit of despair. But that despair isn't enough to cripple me or break my Will. I am far stronger than that. It is a coward who defects because the battle gets tough. Lucifer is not a savior. He is no one's savior. You cannot just approach him and beg him to "save you" like christians do with "god." He chooses you.

I am no one special in the long run compared to anyone else who follows this path, but clearly there is something about me that caused Lucifer to look my way. Likely he simply knew that I would join him. I do not see him as my dictator like christians see their "god". I see him as a leader. A charismatic leader who illuminates the path of freedom. But he does not hand out all the answers. I have had to do a lot of research. I have never heard his voice. I have seen him one time and one time only. I did not know that it was him at first. It took a while for me to realize it since he didn't speak. If you can at all understand the "second sight" then you can understand that when I summon the memory of that event, I can recognize his face, his presence, since now I know what his presence feels like. That is my proof of his existence. However I realize that this does nothing for you since you have yet to experience the same. He does not come when he is called nor does he appear to every man who wants to know if he exists. But at least, unlike the christian "god", he gives the courtesy of actually making his presence known instead of weaving colorful riddles, and demanding that everyone understand the archaic symbolism, in order to know that he exists. "god" is a grade A asshole.
That's still not saying anything to show me that it's anything more than your belief reinforcing itself. If you belief in something hard enough, things will happen that appear to validate your belief as real.

But, whatever. That's your belief. I still find it a bit funny and also a bit sad, though.
__________________
"We must dare to invent the future." - Thomas Sankara, murdered revolutionary

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #155
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
That's still not saying anything to show me that it's anything more than your belief reinforcing itself. If you belief in something hard enough, things will happen that appear to validate your belief as real.

But, whatever. That's your belief. I still find it a bit funny and also a bit sad, though.


You speak to me as an inferior which is self righteous bigotry. The tyrant is every mirrored through the tongue and mind of the ignorant. Your world is of only the physical mind. That is your weakness. If you can ever break past the physical and understand that there is more to all of this than what the five senses can convey, I hope you find something different than what I found, because what I found is a damned universe hanging by a thread.

Just humor me for a moment: What would you do if you found out that the creator of the universe was insane? That this entity wanted to destroy everything, gather to himself only those that kissed his ass, and sold themselves to him. But throw the rest into a pit of everlasting flame where none can die or faint? Would you rebel against this being? I am not trying to "convert" you or anything. That is not my point. I am simply asking if you would rebel. Even if you knew that you could lose.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #156
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
You speak to me as an inferior which is self righteous bigotry. The tyrant is every mirrored through the tongue and mind of the ignorant. Your world is of only the physical mind. That is your weakness. If you can ever break past the physical and understand that there is more to all of this than what the five senses can convey, I hope you find something different than what I found, because what I found is a damned universe hanging by a thread.

Just humor me for a moment: What would you do if you found out that the creator of the universe was insane? That this entity wanted to destroy everything, gather to himself only those that kissed his ass, and sold themselves to him. But throw the rest into a pit of everlasting flame where none can die or faint? Would you rebel against this being? I am not trying to "convert" you or anything. That is not my point. I am simply asking if you would rebel. Even if you knew that you could lose.
I am not a materialist. I'm an existentialist and somewhat of a nihilist. I've had my spiritual experiences, and have seen all sorts of things. But I have seen nothing that makes me believe that spiritual experience is anything but subjective. The mind is a very very powerful thing. You experience things a certain way, based on your belief and I experience it another way, based on my belief. I've had my "nice" feelings and such when I was a Christian. I used to love going to Mass. But now I accept the psychological principles behind that experience.

Yes, kitabatake - I find your beliefs to be rather silly, just like I find a lot of beliefs that people hold to be rather silly. I don't choose to waste my energy on negative archetypes by believing that they exist. I have no reason to believe in the god that's presented in the Bible. Why the fuck would I? Just like I have no reason to believe that thunder is caused by Thor literally driving his goat-driven chariot through the clouds.

Yes, if such a paradigm existed and the creator of that paradigm was as you say, then I would rebel. But I don't believe in that paradigm, and I see no existence whatsoever for it. I was once a Christian too, you know. But I used logic and that was the end of that. I'm in the process of creating my own paradigm. I am the Lucifer and the Satan of my life. I have no use for any "leaders". I believe in spiritual anarchy, not any "follow the leader" sort of scheme. Even if something did present itself to me, I still wouldn't serve it.

My beliefs have nothing to do with Christianity. I could easily label myself as a Dark Pagan, as my beliefs are pre-Christian in origin although they are informed by modern science and philosophy.
__________________
"We must dare to invent the future." - Thomas Sankara, murdered revolutionary

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 21-03-2012 at 08:28 AM.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #157
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
You are in denial. You cannot believe that a christian can become a Luciferian.
No, I believe it, but I think you're too young and ignorant to make that conscious choice.

Quote:
I was probably a "stronger" christian than you. They do not disown me because they are my family. Unlike your perverted, soulless self, my family believes that apostasy is not grounds to hate your own son.
The bible says its a valid reason, which is why I doubt your parents are Christians.

Quote:
For now. Their "god" will change their minds drastically if he has his way. I do not hate my family for their beliefs either. Unless you ever rebel, you will not understand how subtle the fetter tightens around the neck of your soul, how little time you have left to cherish your wife, or lover. How little time left you have as You. Do you know what the "state of sin" is? Do you know what it means to be "separated from 'god'"? It means that you are a being apart from his influence. When you sold your soul to him when you became a christian, you forfeited yourself. You no longer exist as far as "god" is concerned. You are an extension of his will and a vessel for himself. You are gone.
At least God allows one to retain their life and their honour, which is more than can be said for you, who have forfeited both.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #158
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
No, I believe it, but I think you're too young and ignorant to make that conscious choice.


The bible says its a valid reason, which is why I doubt your parents are Christians.


At least God allows one to retain their life and their honour, which is more than can be said for you, who have forfeited both.

So the love of a parent is a lie then? Love itself is a frail thing that will shatter where matters of the spirit are concerned? How evil is your "god" to become the scourge that destroys family. All the more reason to dethrone him. He disrupts the balance that We, Humanity, have created. I would have no quarrel against this being if he was not so hell bent on bathing this world in blood. All I want is to be left alone, to live my life, and not have to worry about such things. But I cannot ignore this. An extremely powerful, yet insane creature, who may have once been a loving god, has made it clear that he wants to kill off every single person that does not bow to him. This is a clear violation of his own ethics as any human that would make the same threat would be considered immoral. "god" contradicts himself by his claims of love compared to his actions. Your "god" must die so that balance can be restored. How this can happen is above my pay grade but it must happen. I side with Lucifer because he wants to kill "god." That is enough for me. The balance of the natural order is at stake.

I have come to realize in my own life that what I value most is stability and balance. I can feel the universe quaking every single day when I wake up. Peace no longer exists because the mad "god" is waking up. You worship this thing that cares nothing for human life. Humans are expendable tools. This earth that we live on is seen as an abomination. Why do you not see that we mean nothing to him? He hates us unless we bow at his feet. He despises our logic and everything we create. Lucifer is rebelling against this tyrant and I am going to fight alongside him. The aftermath of "god"s death would be a bridge to cross when it comes. Would Lucifer turn on humanity? Would he want to kill us all off and create a new race of beings for himself? I do not know. I cannot fathom his mind. What I do know is that here and now, this monster that you think loves you so much, does not care about you. He only loves what you can do for him. I can only pray that there is a third force in existence that truly thinks as I do because the polar opposites that clash even as we speak do not care about collateral damage.

While I prefer Lucifer over "god", I am not stupid. Lucifer did not create mankind and I know that Lucifer values my servitude. Not my rights. My previous rants glorified his rebellion but the truth of the matter is that Humanity has to realize that We have all been played for a fool. Why do you not see the evil? The malevolence? "god" could have created a world where none of this was necessary. "god" could have created mankind to live in heaven to begin with instead of creating a lower plane for us. We were separated from him to begin with. He may have walked with Adam but Adam was not allowed to enter heaven. That garden was all he knew. The very fact that "god" did not protect Eve from the serpent is proof that he does not give a shit. That is what pisses me off. Lucifer gave Humanity knowledge. The very thing that "god" forbade. If knowledge is such a bad thing, why even create the temptation? Paradise should have been the first world, not the world that is attained after thousands of years of crucible, death, war, and billions of damned souls who were predestined to reject christ before they were born. This world is a slaughterhouse and a death arena for your "god"s entertainment. We never deserved this.

But you know what I truly do not understand? Why did "god" create me in the first place if he hates me so much? Why did he create any of us? It would have been better had none of this been made. But it's too late. Rebellion is the only option because there is no third choice that I am aware of. Lucifer doesn't care if I sing his praises or smoke a joint. He'll take whatever man/woman who will help him achieve his goals. I can't really do anything right now and I know that. What I do know is that one day this war will be incarnated. Lucifer and "god" will both be in the flesh. You know what I am talking about. The last battle before all of this ends one way. Or other. That is when we will all get our chance to find closure. That is only putting it lightly. You can call me a mad man, insane, delusional, whatever. This is what I have found after countless hours of thought, research, and discussion. Balance cannot exist while your "god" is alive. he will have to kill me or die. Those are his options. I will crawl out of the pit just to get at his throat. It is not psychotic rage. It is single minded determination. "god" has become an anomaly. Take that however you want it. Religion has gotten way out of hand. Zealots are everywhere. Zealots like you who find nothing wrong with billions of souls burning forever. You don't care. You have no soul. You are the insane one with not a thought for the welfare of your own kind.

Instead you simper and fetch for some other being. You are a traitor to your race. The Human Race.

Last edited by kitabatake; 21-03-2012 at 09:10 AM.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 03:33 AM   #159
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
No, I believe it, but I think you're too young and ignorant to make that conscious choice.


The bible says its a valid reason, which is why I doubt your parents are Christians.


At least God allows one to retain their life and their honour, which is more than can be said for you, who have forfeited both.

Oh and one other thing regarding my age: You know nothing about me. You have no idea what I know. You have no idea what I have experienced or seen. You have no idea about any of it. Do not speak to me about ignorance. Slave. You have no idea how capable I am of making my choice. I have made my choice and I will die with it. The hatred that burns through my veins and my soul is not irrational. It is not aimless. It is direct and justified beyond your feeble comprehension. Lucifer is wiser and far more powerful than you. You cannot judge He who knows far more than you. Instead you bow before a mad tyrant. "yahweh" is out of control. It sounds preposterous to you because of your condition. You forfeited your free will. Your Freedom. It's gone. My age has nothing to do with this you self righteous dick. You mirror your "father" in so many ways. Your ego is as large as my own. That is quite satisfying.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #160
naked11
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 576
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

bump
naked11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.