Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 18-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
florencef

Default Jimmy savile- a man possessed?

The Jimmy Savile paedophilia/necrophilia scandal has been the biggest story in the UK for years, his links to possible ritualistic abuse at the Haut de la Garenne children's home in Jersey (the Channel Islands) is coming under increasing scrutiny along with Savile's undeniable and well-documented links with politicians and royalty. Odd company for an elderly and unsavoury-looking Disk Jockey to keep. Nevertheless this individual is on public record as giving marriage advice to Charles and Diana, had the run of Buckingham Palace, the Prime Minister's Residence at Chequers and the Keys to a top security mental institution at Broadmoor hospital home to some of the UK's most notorious serial killers. How the hell did that happen...?

On another thread, there has been some discussion of Savile's ancestral links, freemasonary, possible Crowley fascination and a rather odd story about a Near-Death -Experience recounted to a UK magazine as follows...

Quote:
What’s the closest you’ve come to death?

[]Dying. I actually died when I was two.

What happened?

I can’t remember well as I was only two. But legend has it at two I was breathing my last. In those days, in poor families, parents, particularly the mother, were banished from the house and the grandparents took over with a mirror to catch the last breath and all that business. It was quite something in those days. Anyway, along comes the doctor and took one look and said, ‘I’m afraid he’s going.’ So he wrote out a death certificate and left it on the sideboard and went off. By some miracle I didn’t die; that freaked everyone out. When The Duchess, which is my name for my mother, got home and I was still there, she had to get 2p, because in those days you didn’t have phones in the house, you only had phoneboxes, and she ran down and called the doctor and told him I’d come back to life. He had to walk a mile-and-a-half back to get the death certificate and rip it up.
http://www.bizarremag.com/news-and-v...my_savile.html

I'm setting up this thread just to ask people what their thoughts might be on the ritualistic/esoteric/magickal/Satanic aspects of the Savile case might be. Was he a man possessed? and if so, by what?
florencef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
diamond dogs

[QUOTE=florencef;1061091037]I'm setting up this thread just to ask people what their thoughts might be on the ritualistic/esoteric/magickal/Satanic aspects of the Savile case might be. Was he a man possessed? and if so, by what?[/QUOTE]

I find the fact he was born on Halloween the same day that 'Harry Houdini' died 'interesting'...a coincidence..two famous escapologists as it transpires. ?

The Magik Circle..?

James Wilson Vincent Savile
Born October 31, 1926 (1926-10-31)
Leeds, West Riding of Yorkshire, England

Houdini Born Erik Weisz
Died October 31, 1926(1926-10-31) (aged 52)
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 21-10-2012 at 05:08 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
newsnight

Was he a man possessed? and if so, by what?[/QUOTE]

my guess is he was a predatory psychopath. it's too late to psychologically examine him now though.

Last edited by newsnight; 23-10-2012 at 12:36 AM.
newsnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
korebolter
Inactive

If only he was alive to answer to his evilness. Also I hear he was good friends with the Royals? Is this true?
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #5
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Watch him turn into the child catcher!!

twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
newsnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
If only he was alive to answer to his evilness. Also I hear he was good friends with the Royals? Is this true?
apparently he was very close to the royals, from what i've been reading. very odd situation.
newsnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #7
twilight_sparkle
Banned

The Jimmy Paedo thread tells you all you need.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #8
real_jimmyjones
Inactive

Default New Member.. Be Gentle

Hi all, I have been noticing some of my tweets and blog entries turning up on here. Interested to hear what all are saying and more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. @realjimmyjones (outlaw)
real_jimmyjones is offline   Reply With Quote