Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 29-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #61
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Yes it Works. .... ~7 days ... concentrating on it

You can prove it to yourself if the reality or any Dream is first.

Concentrate on something which truly interests you for about 7 days.

I mean hard core mentally concentrating on something.

Then try to catch your following up dreams.

If you good; these dreams can even give you answers on things you searching for.

If you make your concentrating on something a routine the indoctrinated Dream-world around you will just die off & its related Dreams too!

Yes it Works. ........... It does for me repeatedly if I choose so but is heart works!

~7 days

That's the problem with most they don't have a day spare in there designed busy so called lives!

Getting into your own dream world is not about relaxing or meditation by crossing your legs & holding your fingers together ..........

But its actually about dedicated mental concentration on something.

And the Dreams about it will just follow.

When these dream giving you even answers to questions; then you truly connected to yourself & the source wherever it comes from.

Strange that the source can compute things logically ......... or is it YOU in reality without even knowing your real ability's?

Some may call it being visions?? ...........
but I say they not visions they are YOUR inner true You and your unseen real ability's.

Your true unknown, unseen YOU; from within!

No Dream hard core truth!

Last edited by oiram; 29-04-2014 at 06:11 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 08:35 PM   #62
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Thank you for your excellent reply, you’ve given a lot of information and insight to promote further investigation, thought and inner searching. I find it extremely interesting and I’m sure I’m not alone.

I can relate to the things you talk about. Returning to that childhood awareness before the collective buries it into acceptance of the status quo, as in the education system etc,, and all the time the implications of how important it was/is to understand the link and method by which the dream state and it’s language affects/creates this dream/reality.

Freud and Jung are interesting and thanks for the link to ‘Far Journeys’ by Robert.A.Monroe which looks interesting relating to NVC and especially about the ‘more evolved entities’ encountered in dreams. Understanding this would explain a lot about some of the strange things encountered.

I know David often cites the Gnostics in his presentations and books so this is another area I’ll look at with interest.

I can see it’s complex and I can see the link with matrix theory as it’s all about thought or data packages analogous to technology and how this information is rendered into 3D reality by us (consciousness) from the server ,, as in this quote –

‘’Dreams or organized thought is used to program the non-verbal communication from the larger system and the waking consciousness becomes the client connecting to this server and is responsible for rendering that data into a view.’’

Thanks for taking the time to reply with such depth and explain things and give links and prompts for what to look at, they have been so interesting.
We all share the same dream, and I am of the opinion that if our reality is really a dream then I want to know. It also opens up many other doors in how such a phenomena is possible but I believe that lies in the non-physical reality and the dreamers who dream such physical dreams.

I know materialists will scoff at such an idea, and even people who like simulation theory won't want to accept that it is thought that creates reality because we don't see our waking conscious thoughts acting to reveal this.

The hierarchy of thought exists, and it's a much deeper source of thought which is involved in our dreams that create reality. It's the larger collective consciousness system that plays a role in forming reality patterns for us player characters in the ongoing game of life.

That's why I enjoy a lot of Tom Campbell's metaphors comparing our world to a virtual reality and also a type of game system where we are the avatars in the video game world unaware that we are also a player who is in charge of playing that character (the daemon/eidolon relationship yet again).

I'm cool with it, makes for a very interesting reality system to participate in. Lot's of possibilities exist.
youaredreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #63
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

You can prove it to yourself if the reality or any Dream is first.

Concentrate on something which truly interests you for about 7 days.

I mean hard core mentally concentrating on something.

Then try to catch your following up dreams.

If you good; these dreams can even give you answers on things you searching for.

If you make your concentrating on something a routine the indoctrinated Dream-world around you will just die off & its related Dreams too!

Yes it Works. ........... It does for me repeatedly if I choose so but is heart works!

~7 days

That's the problem with most they don't have a day spare in there designed busy so called lives!

Getting into your own dream world is not about relaxing or meditation by crossing your legs & holding your fingers together ..........

But its actually about dedicated mental concentration on something.

And the Dreams about it will just follow.

When these dream giving you even answers to questions; then you truly connected to yourself & the source wherever it comes from.

Strange that the source can compute things logically ......... or is it YOU in reality without even knowing your real ability's?

Some may call it being visions?? ...........
but I say they not visions they are YOUR inner true You and your unseen real ability's.

Your true unknown, unseen YOU; from within!

No Dream hard core truth!

We all need to unlock the power of our dreams... they are our conduit to this reality and imagine what is possible... I've seen the potential for great things.

Glad that you are doing work with your dreams towards specific desires and goals.
Old 30-04-2014, 04:35 AM   #64
youaredreaming

I’ve been having these after work naps, and they have been working wonders for lucid dreaming two days in a row. Today’s adventure lasted for the full time I was in the dream so I thought I would share some of the experiences.

As a side note, I’ve been modding and playing Fallout 3: New Vegas and one of my goals was to recreate the Fallout world in a lucid dream and was successful on the first night of lucid dreaming. This is something I have done with games I enjoy throughout the years and I’ve managed to re-create recently Skyrim and now Fallout New Vegas which was just incredible being in that post-nuclear world with robots and cowboys. Nothing like a nuclear Nevada desert to wander around in and have fun, and to have it so detailed and rich is an adventure in itself and having a successful second round the next day with a different lucid dream really motivates me to keep up with the after work naps.

In this session, falling asleep took some time as I was trying to enter the dream fully conscious but it was keeping me awake so I switched techniques and allowed myself to sleep hoping I could do a reality check in the dream to resume wakeful control.

The dream starts out and I am at my mother’s house and have to go to my Car to go to a store and pick up a few items. My former wife has a disabled daughter who was in this dream as a character; she wanted to go for a ride with me. I did notice that she was talking a bit better in the dream but didn’t want the bother of having her there but she seemed really excited about going so I asked her if it would make to happy to come for the ride and she said yes.

We drive to a store and have her wait in the car. I’m nervous about this because I didn’t want her to wander off but also didn’t want her in the store knowing it would complicate things with her disability. In the store there is a self-serve pop machine. I start to pour an orange pop for her but only water was coming out. I was disappointed that the machines was out of syrup, and try the pop next to it which does work. I have a sip and it tastes good and the ice is cold and refreshing.

This lady starts to talk to me about my disabled step-daughter as she seems to know her. She’s telling me how unhappy she is and miserable which makes me very sad. Tells me people are often cruel to her when left alone with her, and she’s unable to vocalize the negative treatment. I feel really bad and it moves me to tears as I wish people would just be nice to her.

There is another person there, and I notice she’s been looking out the window at the car and watching me. She talks to me about the pop machine and seems like she’s trying to distract me from looking at the car. When I do turn to look some people are abducting my step-daughter and I become furious. I go to help her but this lady uses dream control and prevents me from being able to move blocking my exit.

Which is good, as it helps with my reality-check. Angry and now knowing she’s using dream control against me I move at super-human speed, like DC’s Flash superhero and grab her by the neck. She is surprised by this as I lift her off her feet.

“You dare mess with me in my own dream? You’re not very smart.” I tell her. She keeps beaming me with this negative feeling energy. I focus on her neck and create something like black-hole gravitational field which causes her to implode within a matter of seconds. At the end, I compress her into something the size of an electron and toss her away. All of which tipped me off that I was dreaming and I then took control and relaxed.

The first goal was to stabilize my focus on being aware so I gauged just how conscious I was and looked at all of the scenery in the store. It was very real, again the dream super-realism is so accurate one would think they were awake in a physical world short of the ability to shape it into anything one desires.

It always impresses me when all of the five-physical senses tune in and the dream experience becomes extremely vivid. This is where a second-life adventure takes place as it really is another reality of sorts.

I decided to test taste and touch on the pop and sure enough, the ice was hard, cold and had all the texture and feel of ice. I chewed on a piece, it was perfectly emulating ice. Even the outside of the cup had condensation and a cold feel to it. The pop ended up being orange pop after all.

All my concerns about my step-daughter was gone as she was removed as a dream character and there was no reason to become involved in the dream drama so I decided to explore the dream setting and walked out the store.

There was an orchard with tall grass, the sky was at the end of dusk so a bit dark. The trees were vibrant and full of green leaves. I stopped mid way in my walk to re-adjust my focus, I wanted to make sure I wasn’t loosing lucid control so affirmed that I was still in control of the dream.

Which also allowed me to just enjoy being there fully aware that here I was in this amazing rich detailed dream world with my body fast asleep in the bed. The realism does tend to want to test my conviction that it is really a dream and that I am not actually in a body walking around because as far as realism goes I may as well be in a physical body while lucid in that state.

Now the game-modding comes into play and I decide it would be fun to create an adventure but the goal was to allow immersive dream content to have rich interactions but not let the drama cause me to lose the crucial focus needed to remain conscious as it’s very easy to get caught up in the realism and forget one is again dreaming. Keeping that in check was top priority.

For the moment, again I recreate a Fallout post-nuclear world and the store becomes an artifact of a shack, warn down. I walk in and there is this elderly man with a cowboy hat, white shirt and he’s very tanned as if being scorched in the sun for a long time. The store is almost identical to what stores look like in that game with litter strewn around, very few items on shelves.

He’s very angry and is throwing out a female customer. “I don’t want you in my store you wasteland trash!” He throws a bucket at her and she runs past me. She’s dressed in this 1800’s style dress and has a bonnet for a hat. Then he looks at me.

“What the hell do you want? We’re closed. I don’t want any more god-damn customers. Can’t you see I’ve got nothing for sale?” and he throws a red bucket this time off his shelf and I trip backwards falling down trying to avoid it.

“Get out! Get out of my store before I walk over there and throw you out.” He yells.

I have to admit, I was absolutely loving it and wanted to play along as a character from that game in role-play. He was so perfectly grumpy and senile, made a really great convincing job of what that mad gameworld might be like.

I stand up and brush the dust from the dirty floor off my pants. “I didn’t know when I came to shop at this store that I would find a crazy old man.”

“What did you say?” he yells.

“You are a senile old bastard, you can have your store I’m leaving.” I tell him.

“Damn right you are, and never come back. I don’t do business with the likes of you. You’re all wasteland scum!”

He follows me out of the store onto it’s wooden porch. I’m just loving these details with the creaky wood floor planks making up the porch and his senile angry demeanor, and he’s flipping his had at me trying to brush me away. “That’s right you keep walking boy!”

The road was all cracked and dust blew across, the sky had a dry orange tinge to it and I stop just to admire the success of again re-creating Fallout in such vivid detail.

“Hate to have to break character, but I have to say you are doing an excellent job at your character.” I tell the person. He seems taken back by the comment.

“What are you getting at boy?” he asks.

“Well, this dream you see is a life-like recreation of a video game that I’ve been playing. I love the game and thought creating it would be fun and didn’t expect such an animated well played shop keeper like yourself. You really made that experience fantastic. Your acting, role-playing is top notched.”

He doesn't know what to make of that. “Well, that’s fine but you still need to run along and get out of here.” He tells me.

“Oh don’t worry I am leaving, and it’s too bad because you are such an interesting character I’d probably like to stay and interact with you more. One of those characters you’d like to get to know better but can’t because he’s such a grumpy old ass. That’s you.”

He shakes his head and throws me off throwing his hand in the air as he walks back in his shop still grumbling and angry as ever.

It’s better than being in Disney land. I am just overwhelmed by the freedom to create this world I have to pause again to admire the scenery. I reaffirm that I am dreaming, and make sure that the drama didn’t cause me to lose wakeful awareness before I continue exploring.

I’m thinking to myself, “Well that was fun, but already did Fallout so this is so yesterdays dream.” And then I did something very incredible. I literally took a slice of the world turning it into a miniature so that I could look over the world and it’s buildings, vegetation and started modding the dream treating it just like a video game.

The world was a perfect circular shaped slice and I could rotate it, zoom in to work on some details. I literally played God fine-tuning the details of the dream world before I set it back down and entered a location in that world to play in.

I zoom back into a relative first-person perspective and had modernized the world so that it wasn’t a Fallout 3 realm. It was now more modern with apartments, and ended up on the street. There was this posting for players to attend this Role-playing guild and it had some society name. It’s eluding me now but was like “Dark Castle Role-Playing Society” and definitely had role-playing society at the end of the name. Had an emblem of a dragon on a gold crown. Being in a game mood I thought that would be a fun place to start my second adventure. After all, I did create the society. (I know, such an RPG nerd but my dream so … )

It takes me a while to find the place, I am walking along the streets that I had just finished creating and admiring my handy work. I followed a cobble-stone road with cracking street lights at the dark of night to this shady apartment and could see the people in side. Sure enough it was the place so I walked on in.

There were four people present. One of them was a girl, she was kind of goth, a little on the heavy side with a t-shirt barely holding her cleavage. She had some string necklace on and black finger nail polish.

“Are you here to join the society and play role-playing games?” she asks.

“Absolutely, where do I sign up.” I ask her.

“You don’t sign up, you need to roll a character so you can play.” She tells me. They have this table with a digital top that shows the game world. They even had these chocolate dragons which were relatively the size of a normal chocolate bar.

“Well, I want my character to be focused on lucid dreaming because after all… that is what I am doing right now and anything to keep me reminded that this is a dream would be a plus.” I tell her.

“Whatever, it’s your character just don’t be an idiot about it.” She tells me.

There are two other players both male who instantly take an interest in me. “So you want to play a lucid dreaming character in a lucid dream, that’s crazy deep man!” the one person tells me.

“I think so, it’s kind of different but I hate losing focus on the fact that I am actually dreaming so that has to be up front first otherwise I’ll just wake up and what fun is that. What kind of game are we playing?”

“It’s like dungeon and dragons except more centered around the medieval ages with kings, knights and jesters. Not as much magic or monsters with deep role-play for the characters.” He tells me.

“You’ll want one of these, they are delicious.” The girl tells me as she hands me a chocolate dragon.

“Thanks” I tell her as I take a bite. It has a softer chocolate filling with about an eighth of an inch of hard chocolate around it. I bite the head off and I have to tell you… I absolutely love dream chocolate more than real-life chocolate. It tasted so perfect and better in every way. I was even thinking, “Mmmm… dream chocolate, so rich and creamy…” and it raises the bar, hard to find chocolate that good in real-life, hate to admit it.

I lean over a counter and look at my character sheet. The game setup is totally different than what I know but I can see the stats column and character details such as name et all on the character sheet.

The other person tells the guy, “Dude you have to give him one of those things. It’ll be hilarious.”

This prompted the other person to pull out a stick of gum that is inside of a plastic sandwich bag. “If you are going to play, you have to eat this.” And he pulls out the stick of gum.

“What is it, laced with a narcotic? Won’t work on me, I know this is a dream and will ignore what ever effect.” I tell him.

“No man, it’s crazy fun just eat it. It’s not a drug.” He tells me as his friend watches wide eyed already holding back his laughter.

“What’s so funny about a stick of gum?” I ask.

“Just try it, you’ll find out.” He says as he hands it to me.

I unwrap the gum and am actually curious about it because after all it’s a dream so what is the worse that could happen. The gum is marbled with purple and lighter purple color. The wrapper itself was a dark purple and the tinfoil wrapper as expected. I smell it, it smells sweet like gum and take a bite.

At first the gum feels a little spongy and starts to immediately expand into a foam and they start to laugh their asses off. I find it funny to and instead of spitting it out I eat the rest of the gum creating turning my mouth into a foam volcano and they laugh hysterically as this purple foam oozes out dripping onto the floor.

There was a loud crack and suddenly I wake up from the dream and almost fully wake up as I can sense my physical eyes and face merging with my dream body. Quickly I snap back into the same dream and am confused as to what woke me so suddenly.

I’m back outside the same apartment as the role-playing society. Now there is a helicopter flying over head with a sniper who is shooting at me. The bullets hit while I try to reaffirm my reality-check and stabilize in the dream. I have to ignore the bullets as the rip into me and grab onto a railing and start to relax.

I look up at the chopper and laugh. “You’ll have to do better than that” I tell the sniper as I wave my hand and cause the chopper to fly out of control spinning away from me in a Jedi like force blast.

I walk back into the RPG society and the people are totally shocked to see me back. “What the hell man! How the hell are you still alive?” the person who gave me the gum said.

“Holy shit, it must be a lucid dream.” The other person belts out. “He’s still alive.”

“Yeah, it’s a lucid dream I suddenly woke up but I am back now.” I tell them.

“Derrick shot you in the fucking head point-blank over a year ago!” the one person tells me.

“Who the fuck is Derrick?” I ask him. Well as it turns out, Derrick was the fourth player who was being the silent type sitting at a couch and I guess took offense at my lucid dream affirmation and decided to put a bullet in my head to prove that I wasn’t lucid dreaming while I was busy foaming at the mouth which woke me up.

“I’m Derrick and you should be fucking dead. What the fuck are you!” he tells me.

I laugh, “What the hell is your problem, you can’t just shoot people in the back of the head.”

“I’ll fucking do it again.” He tells me.

“Go ahead, you can’t kill me. The worse thing that happens is I wake up. Big whoop. Don’t be such an asshole, or be an asshole I don’t care it’s all fun and games, this is after all the RPG society.”

The girl comes over, “You’ve been dead for over a year. We dragged your body out of here and buried you.”

“Well, it’s more like seconds for me. Dreams are crazy you know.” She is all wide eyed like she’s staring at a ghost.

“Stop calling this a fucking dream ok!” yells Derrick. “This can’t be a fucking dream! You can’t be alive! I killed you!”

“You need to relax Derrick and show me some respect. I have seen the birth and deaths of entire Universes and run old and deep into the moors of creation.” I tell him.

“So you are fucking God then? I’m talking to God?” he argues.

“No, I am not God but I suppose in this dreamworld I am after all I did create it.” I tell him.

He gets even more pissed off at me telling him it’s a dream. “That’s why I fucking shot you in the first place, you keep calling this a goddamn dream and it’s not ok. This is real!”

“Well, I’m not dead, I can raise myself from the dead and have god like powers here so I wouldn’t try to pick a fight with me or try that bullet to the head trick, or I’ll raise you from the dead.” I tell him… all the time just loving the fact that it’s all a dream, I know he’s just a character and he’s perfectly role-playing unaware that this is the actual game.

He makes another sucker punch move at me but this time, I grab his shirt and flip him on his back throwing him down hard to the ground.

“Well, I’m usually a nice guy Derrick but now you’ve gone and pissed me off and really hate what I am going to do next.” I tell him as I start to punch him in the face… but they are not regular punches as I am throwing down like a jack-hammer.

His face breaks and bones crack, blood comes pouring out of his mouth. I hit him about 7 times killing him and stand up.

“He had it coming, you all know he did.” I told the other players. They are all terrified.

“Oh my god, you killed him! You fucking killed him!” the girl screams as she tears up.

“Yeah, maybe I killed him. He’s pretty bloodied up now isn’t he.” I tell her as I look at him lying there in a pool of blood.

“But maybe I can bring him back to life too.” I tell her. “This is after all a dream now isn’t it?”

I roll him over clearing the blood from his mouth and start to do some chest compressions. Then realize that’s just too much effort. I wave my hand over him and he comes back to life, his face heals and he starts to gasp and breath.

“Welcome back Derrick, I told you I could kill you and bring you back to life.”

He’s really stunned and finally relaxes, “All right man, you’re right. This has to be a dream. I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok, looks like I patched you up good as new. You didn’t have to shoot me in the head though, almost ruined this dream for me… waking up is the worse.”

“What happens if you wake up?” he asks.

“You all disappear and this world comes to an end.”

His eyes go wide. “Ok man, whatever you do… don’t wake up!”

I laugh… “Easy for you to say… I have no choice and will eventually wake up but until then I have this dream to enjoy.”

“Well, then you have to try this.” The guy who gave me the gum says as he hands me a package that has this colorful white speckled candy in it. It looks like nuts or something covered in a white glaze but ends up being another foaming gum trick.

I eat it and instantly my mouth starts to fill up with foam and spills out, they start to laugh. I try to stuff it all in there to make more of a mess and can even feel it expanding until it has no choice but to spew everywhere.

But now I did have to wake up as my roomate came home interrupting the sleep which was fine, I had a great time in dream-land playing God so thought I would share the wacky nerdy side of my dreamlife with you. What can I say, it’s better than TV.

Last edited by youaredreaming; 30-04-2014 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #65
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by youaredreaming View Post
I’ve been having these after work naps, and they have been working wonders for lucid dreaming two days in a row. Today’s adventure lasted for the full time I was in the dream so I thought I would share some of the experiences.

As a side note, I’ve been modding and playing Fallout 3: New Vegas and one of my goals was to recreate the Fallout world in a lucid dream and was successful on the first night of lucid dreaming. This is something I have done with games I enjoy throughout the years and I’ve managed to re-create recently Skyrim and now Fallout New Vegas which was just incredible being in that post-nuclear world with robots and cowboys. Nothing like a nuclear Nevada desert to wander around in and have fun, and to have it so detailed and rich is an adventure in itself and having a successful second round the next day with a different lucid dream really motivates me to keep up with the after work naps.

In this session, falling asleep took some time as I was trying to enter the dream fully conscious but it was keeping me awake so I switched techniques and allowed myself to sleep hoping I could do a reality check in the dream to resume wakeful control.

The dream starts out and I am at my mother’s house and have to go to my Car to go to a store and pick up a few items. My former wife has a disabled daughter who was in this dream as a character; she wanted to go for a ride with me. I did notice that she was talking a bit better in the dream but didn’t want the bother of having her there but she seemed really excited about going so I asked her if it would make to happy to come for the ride and she said yes.

We drive to a store and have her wait in the car. I’m nervous about this because I didn’t want her to wander off but also didn’t want her in the store knowing it would complicate things with her disability. In the store there is a self-serve pop machine. I start to pour an orange pop for her but only water was coming out. I was disappointed that the machines was out of syrup, and try the pop next to it which does work. I have a sip and it tastes good and the ice is cold and refreshing.

This lady starts to talk to me about my disabled step-daughter as she seems to know her. She’s telling me how unhappy she is and miserable which makes me very sad. Tells me people are often cruel to her when left alone with her, and she’s unable to vocalize the negative treatment. I feel really bad and it moves me to tears as I wish people would just be nice to her.

There is another person there, and I notice she’s been looking out the window at the car and watching me. She talks to me about the pop machine and seems like she’s trying to distract me from looking at the car. When I do turn to look some people are abducting my step-daughter and I become furious. I go to help her but this lady uses dream control and prevents me from being able to move blocking my exit.

Which is good, as it helps with my reality-check. Angry and now knowing she’s using dream control against me I move at super-human speed, like DC’s Flash superhero and grab her by the neck. She is surprised by this as I lift her off her feet.

“You dare mess with me in my own dream? You’re not very smart.” I tell her. She keeps beaming me with this negative feeling energy. I focus on her neck and create something like black-hole gravitational field which causes her to implode within a matter of seconds. At the end, I compress her into something the size of an electron and toss her away. All of which tipped me off that I was dreaming and I then took control and relaxed.

The first goal was to stabilize my focus on being aware so I gauged just how conscious I was and looked at all of the scenery in the store. It was very real, again the dream super-realism is so accurate one would think they were awake in a physical world short of the ability to shape it into anything one desires.

It always impresses me when all of the five-physical senses tune in and the dream experience becomes extremely vivid. This is where a second-life adventure takes place as it really is another reality of sorts.

I decided to test taste and touch on the pop and sure enough, the ice was hard, cold and had all the texture and feel of ice. I chewed on a piece, it was perfectly emulating ice. Even the outside of the cup had condensation and a cold feel to it. The pop ended up being orange pop after all.

All my concerns about my step-daughter was gone as she was removed as a dream character and there was no reason to become involved in the dream drama so I decided to explore the dream setting and walked out the store.

There was an orchard with tall grass, the sky was at the end of dusk so a bit dark. The trees were vibrant and full of green leaves. I stopped mid way in my walk to re-adjust my focus, I wanted to make sure I wasn’t loosing lucid control so affirmed that I was still in control of the dream.

Which also allowed me to just enjoy being there fully aware that here I was in this amazing rich detailed dream world with my body fast asleep in the bed. The realism does tend to want to test my conviction that it is really a dream and that I am not actually in a body walking around because as far as realism goes I may as well be in a physical body while lucid in that state.

Now the game-modding comes into play and I decide it would be fun to create an adventure but the goal was to allow immersive dream content to have rich interactions but not let the drama cause me to lose the crucial focus needed to remain conscious as it’s very easy to get caught up in the realism and forget one is again dreaming. Keeping that in check was top priority.

For the moment, again I recreate a Fallout post-nuclear world and the store becomes an artifact of a shack, warn down. I walk in and there is this elderly man with a cowboy hat, white shirt and he’s very tanned as if being scorched in the sun for a long time. The store is almost identical to what stores look like in that game with litter strewn around, very few items on shelves.

He’s very angry and is throwing out a female customer. “I don’t want you in my store you wasteland trash!” He throws a bucket at her and she runs past me. She’s dressed in this 1800’s style dress and has a bonnet for a hat. Then he looks at me.

“What the hell do you want? We’re closed. I don’t want any more god-damn customers. Can’t you see I’ve got nothing for sale?” and he throws a red bucket this time off his shelf and I trip backwards falling down trying to avoid it.

“Get out! Get out of my store before I walk over there and throw you out.” He yells.

I have to admit, I was absolutely loving it and wanted to play along as a character from that game in role-play. He was so perfectly grumpy and senile, made a really great convincing job of what that mad gameworld might be like.

I stand up and brush the dust from the dirty floor off my pants. “I didn’t know when I came to shop at this store that I would find a crazy old man.”

“What did you say?” he yells.

“You are a senile old bastard, you can have your store I’m leaving.” I tell him.

“Damn right you are, and never come back. I don’t do business with the likes of you. You’re all wasteland scum!”

He follows me out of the store onto it’s wooden porch. I’m just loving these details with the creaky wood floor planks making up the porch and his senile angry demeanor, and he’s flipping his had at me trying to brush me away. “That’s right you keep walking boy!”

The road was all cracked and dust blew across, the sky had a dry orange tinge to it and I stop just to admire the success of again re-creating Fallout in such vivid detail.

“Hate to have to break character, but I have to say you are doing an excellent job at your character.” I tell the person. He seems taken back by the comment.

“What are you getting at boy?” he asks.

“Well, this dream you see is a life-like recreation of a video game that I’ve been playing. I love the game and thought creating it would be fun and didn’t expect such an animated well played shop keeper like yourself. You really made that experience fantastic. Your acting, role-playing is top notched.”

He doesn't know what to make of that. “Well, that’s fine but you still need to run along and get out of here.” He tells me.

“Oh don’t worry I am leaving, and it’s too bad because you are such an interesting character I’d probably like to stay and interact with you more. One of those characters you’d like to get to know better but can’t because he’s such a grumpy old ass. That’s you.”

He shakes his head and throws me off throwing his hand in the air as he walks back in his shop still grumbling and angry as ever.

It’s better than being in Disney land. I am just overwhelmed by the freedom to create this world I have to pause again to admire the scenery. I reaffirm that I am dreaming, and make sure that the drama didn’t cause me to lose wakeful awareness before I continue exploring.

I’m thinking to myself, “Well that was fun, but already did Fallout so this is so yesterdays dream.” And then I did something very incredible. I literally took a slice of the world turning it into a miniature so that I could look over the world and it’s buildings, vegetation and started modding the dream treating it just like a video game.

The world was a perfect circular shaped slice and I could rotate it, zoom in to work on some details. I literally played God fine-tuning the details of the dream world before I set it back down and entered a location in that world to play in.

I zoom back into a relative first-person perspective and had modernized the world so that it wasn’t a Fallout 3 realm. It was now more modern with apartments, and ended up on the street. There was this posting for players to attend this Role-playing guild and it had some society name. It’s eluding me now but was like “Dark Castle Role-Playing Society” and definitely had role-playing society at the end of the name. Had an emblem of a dragon on a gold crown. Being in a game mood I thought that would be a fun place to start my second adventure. After all, I did create the society. (I know, such an RPG nerd but my dream so … )

It takes me a while to find the place, I am walking along the streets that I had just finished creating and admiring my handy work. I followed a cobble-stone road with cracking street lights at the dark of night to this shady apartment and could see the people in side. Sure enough it was the place so I walked on in.

There were four people present. One of them was a girl, she was kind of goth, a little on the heavy side with a t-shirt barely holding her cleavage. She had some string necklace on and black finger nail polish.

“Are you here to join the society and play role-playing games?” she asks.

“Absolutely, where do I sign up.” I ask her.

“You don’t sign up, you need to roll a character so you can play.” She tells me. They have this table with a digital top that shows the game world. They even had these chocolate dragons which were relatively the size of a normal chocolate bar.

“Well, I want my character to be focused on lucid dreaming because after all… that is what I am doing right now and anything to keep me reminded that this is a dream would be a plus.” I tell her.

“Whatever, it’s your character just don’t be an idiot about it.” She tells me.

There are two other players both male who instantly take an interest in me. “So you want to play a lucid dreaming character in a lucid dream, that’s crazy deep man!” the one person tells me.

“I think so, it’s kind of different but I hate losing focus on the fact that I am actually dreaming so that has to be up front first otherwise I’ll just wake up and what fun is that. What kind of game are we playing?”

“It’s like dungeon and dragons except more centered around the medieval ages with kings, knights and jesters. Not as much magic or monsters with deep role-play for the characters.” He tells me.

“You’ll want one of these, they are delicious.” The girl tells me as she hands me a chocolate dragon.

“Thanks” I tell her as I take a bite. It has a softer chocolate filling with about an eighth of an inch of hard chocolate around it. I bite the head off and I have to tell you… I absolutely love dream chocolate more than real-life chocolate. It tasted so perfect and better in every way. I was even thinking, “Mmmm… dream chocolate, so rich and creamy…” and it raises the bar, hard to find chocolate that good in real-life, hate to admit it.

I lean over a counter and look at my character sheet. The game setup is totally different than what I know but I can see the stats column and character details such as name et all on the character sheet.

The other person tells the guy, “Dude you have to give him one of those things. It’ll be hilarious.”

This prompted the other person to pull out a stick of gum that is inside of a plastic sandwich bag. “If you are going to play, you have to eat this.” And he pulls out the stick of gum.

“What is it, laced with a narcotic? Won’t work on me, I know this is a dream and will ignore what ever effect.” I tell him.

“No man, it’s crazy fun just eat it. It’s not a drug.” He tells me as his friend watches wide eyed already holding back his laughter.

“What’s so funny about a stick of gum?” I ask.

“Just try it, you’ll find out.” He says as he hands it to me.

I unwrap the gum and am actually curious about it because after all it’s a dream so what is the worse that could happen. The gum is marbled with purple and lighter purple color. The wrapper itself was a dark purple and the tinfoil wrapper as expected. I smell it, it smells sweet like gum and take a bite.

At first the gum feels a little spongy and starts to immediately expand into a foam and they start to laugh their asses off. I find it funny to and instead of spitting it out I eat the rest of the gum creating turning my mouth into a foam volcano and they laugh hysterically as this purple foam oozes out dripping onto the floor.

There was a loud crack and suddenly I wake up from the dream and almost fully wake up as I can sense my physical eyes and face merging with my dream body. Quickly I snap back into the same dream and am confused as to what woke me so suddenly.

I’m back outside the same apartment as the role-playing society. Now there is a helicopter flying over head with a sniper who is shooting at me. The bullets hit while I try to reaffirm my reality-check and stabilize in the dream. I have to ignore the bullets as the rip into me and grab onto a railing and start to relax.

I look up at the chopper and laugh. “You’ll have to do better than that” I tell the sniper as I wave my hand and cause the chopper to fly out of control spinning away from me in a Jedi like force blast.

I walk back into the RPG society and the people are totally shocked to see me back. “What the hell man! How the hell are you still alive?” the person who gave me the gum said.

“Holy shit, it must be a lucid dream.” The other person belts out. “He’s still alive.”

“Yeah, it’s a lucid dream I suddenly woke up but I am back now.” I tell them.

“Derrick shot you in the fucking head point-blank over a year ago!” the one person tells me.

“Who the fuck is Derrick?” I ask him. Well as it turns out, Derrick was the fourth player who was being the silent type sitting at a couch and I guess took offense at my lucid dream affirmation and decided to put a bullet in my head to prove that I wasn’t lucid dreaming while I was busy foaming at the mouth which woke me up.

“I’m Derrick and you should be fucking dead. What the fuck are you!” he tells me.

I laugh, “What the hell is your problem, you can’t just shoot people in the back of the head.”

“I’ll fucking do it again.” He tells me.

“Go ahead, you can’t kill me. The worse thing that happens is I wake up. Big whoop. Don’t be such an asshole, or be an asshole I don’t care it’s all fun and games, this is after all the RPG society.”

The girl comes over, “You’ve been dead for over a year. We dragged your body out of here and buried you.”

“Well, it’s more like seconds for me. Dreams are crazy you know.” She is all wide eyed like she’s staring at a ghost.

“Stop calling this a fucking dream ok!” yells Derrick. “This can’t be a fucking dream! You can’t be alive! I killed you!”

“You need to relax Derrick and show me some respect. I have seen the birth and deaths of entire Universes and run old and deep into the moors of creation.” I tell him.

“So you are fucking God then? I’m talking to God?” he argues.

“No, I am not God but I suppose in this dreamworld I am after all I did create it.” I tell him.

He gets even more pissed off at me telling him it’s a dream. “That’s why I fucking shot you in the first place, you keep calling this a goddamn dream and it’s not ok. This is real!”

“Well, I’m not dead, I can raise myself from the dead and have god like powers here so I wouldn’t try to pick a fight with me or try that bullet to the head trick, or I’ll raise you from the dead.” I tell him… all the time just loving the fact that it’s all a dream, I know he’s just a character and he’s perfectly role-playing unaware that this is the actual game.

He makes another sucker punch move at me but this time, I grab his shirt and flip him on his back throwing him down hard to the ground.

“Well, I’m usually a nice guy Derrick but now you’ve gone and pissed me off and really hate what I am going to do next.” I tell him as I start to punch him in the face… but they are not regular punches as I am throwing down like a jack-hammer.

His face breaks and bones crack, blood comes pouring out of his mouth. I hit him about 7 times killing him and stand up.

“He had it coming, you all know he did.” I told the other players. They are all terrified.

“Oh my god, you killed him! You fucking killed him!” the girl screams as she tears up.

“Yeah, maybe I killed him. He’s pretty bloodied up now isn’t he.” I tell her as I look at him lying there in a pool of blood.

“But maybe I can bring him back to life too.” I tell her. “This is after all a dream now isn’t it?”

I roll him over clearing the blood from his mouth and start to do some chest compressions. Then realize that’s just too much effort. I wave my hand over him and he comes back to life, his face heals and he starts to gasp and breath.

“Welcome back Derrick, I told you I could kill you and bring you back to life.”

He’s really stunned and finally relaxes, “All right man, you’re right. This has to be a dream. I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok, looks like I patched you up good as new. You didn’t have to shoot me in the head though, almost ruined this dream for me… waking up is the worse.”

“What happens if you wake up?” he asks.

“You all disappear and this world comes to an end.”

His eyes go wide. “Ok man, whatever you do… don’t wake up!”

I laugh… “Easy for you to say… I have no choice and will eventually wake up but until then I have this dream to enjoy.”

“Well, then you have to try this.” The guy who gave me the gum says as he hands me a package that has this colorful white speckled candy in it. It looks like nuts or something covered in a white glaze but ends up being another foaming gum trick.

I eat it and instantly my mouth starts to fill up with foam and spills out, they start to laugh. I try to stuff it all in there to make more of a mess and can even feel it expanding until it has no choice but to spew everywhere.

But now I did have to wake up as my roomate came home interrupting the sleep which was fine, I had a great time in dream-land playing God so thought I would share the wacky nerdy side of my dreamlife with you. What can I say, it’s better than TV.

Thanks for sharing that, excellent reading, it’s so real & interesting to step into your lucid dream-world, Jung would be in heaven (dream heaven).

I know the hyper real feeling you mean, “amazing rich detailed dream world” as you put it . That had everything, humour, anger, violence, love the sound of the dream chocolate, ha !. The level of being God in your own dream-world, pure adventure, power of destruction and resurrection. Creator adventures! The ultimate game experience. A demonstration of the power of the human mind and consciousness, amazing!.

I always had this question as a child, so you wake up on Earth, and it’s just always been here! like magic! trees, birds, oceans! amazing synchronicity ,, no solid explanation, just tangled different ideas of how it all got here. And Earth being a (relatively) tiny dot in the vastness of lonely empty space, in a solar system, which is a dot in a Galaxy, which is a spiral in a Universe. Chances of me being here !!

Interesting the way consciousness communicates using metaphors and symbols. Lots of potential for learning and exploring.

Space & the Moon seem to be a theme entering my dreams recently, maybe linking with David’s description of the Saturn-Moon Matrix.

It’s interesting also how sometimes in movies they use dream sequences to add meaning, and ‘Inception’ where the whole movie theme is about being conscious in a lucid dream-world (someone elses).
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #66
youaredreaming

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that, excellent reading, it’s so real & interesting to step into your lucid dream-world, Jung would be in heaven (dream heaven).

I know the hyper real feeling you mean, “amazing rich detailed dream world” as you put it . That had everything, humour, anger, violence, love the sound of the dream chocolate, ha !. The level of being God in your own dream-world, pure adventure, power of destruction and resurrection. Creator adventures! The ultimate game experience. A demonstration of the power of the human mind and consciousness, amazing!.

I always had this question as a child, so you wake up on Earth, and it’s just always been here! like magic! trees, birds, oceans! amazing synchronicity ,, no solid explanation, just tangled different ideas of how it all got here. And Earth being a (relatively) tiny dot in the vastness of lonely empty space, in a solar system, which is a dot in a Galaxy, which is a spiral in a Universe. Chances of me being here !!

Interesting the way consciousness communicates using metaphors and symbols. Lots of potential for learning and exploring.

Space & the Moon seem to be a theme entering my dreams recently, maybe linking with David’s description of the Saturn-Moon Matrix.

It’s interesting also how sometimes in movies they use dream sequences to add meaning, and ‘Inception’ where the whole movie theme is about being conscious in a lucid dream-world (someone elses).
I'm hoping in sharing some of my experiences that the realism and reality of the dream world comes through as an area of focus. That while in these types of dreams for all intensive purposes, they are another reality experience with realism that can sometimes rival our physical experience.

It amazes me that we can create these virtual dream worlds so effortlessly, that this thought-form which creates the dream is so expressive in how it can program and virtualize into a ultra-real setting this micro world.

If I could show you the cut-out of the city that I was tinkering with in the dream, you'd see hundreds of buildings all vividly detailed and this knowing, intuitive knowing behind creating them is so instant in that state. You just know this is what you want and there it is poof...

This is really how easily we can create a dream reality and what an amazing ability this is, a true gift. I don't believe it at all exclusive to me rather this is open to all of us who dream. Then there is the AI of the dream characters how intelligent and responsive they are to that environment. Like the old man in the Fallout simulation, he had thoughts, feelings of his own, a sense of his own being there but was he real or simply an artificial construct, or did I project and aspect of my own self into him to create him thus giving him the intelligence needed to respond according to the environment around him. Or is he actually another being that wanted to join in the fun and play that role. I can only speculate what drives the AI of the dream characters because they act and behave as we expect people to act and behave with free will even.

This is why I say it's like having your own virtual reality simulator in my book, that you can simulate anything your imagination allows you too. It's better than a PS4 and Television in my opinion because it creates a fun world, a micro universe to play in.

Now take the above and apply it to precognitive dreams and the mechanics are the same believe it or not. This is what I encountered in a lucid precognitive dream during an out-of-body experience. I entered the classic void which people encounter in the OBE state and there was an unseen presence in there that was a voice.

In that dream a voice asked me "What would you like to experience" and I responded, "I would like to experience people setting aside their social, religious and political beliefs to enjoy each others company."

The voice said, "Very Well" and a two dimensional square window appeared where I could see myself in the setting from a birds eye view of which I then projected into that "avatar" had a fun lucid dream all the time knowing it was being created with this unseen voice.

What drove that experience home and changed me forever is that it came true following my high-school graduation in the summer in every literal detail... absolutely outstandingly mind-blowing to have had that experience. It was my first lucid precognitive dream. And others followed which is why I can see through actual first-person experience the fact this reality is forged out and created by a system of dreaming at this higher level regardless of how we might dismiss such a notion once we are locked into our role-play as the human avatar we've become. So that is a fantastic revelation.

And from that, I also was able to change the dream content in these lucid precognitive dreams and even those changes happened here when the dream came true. Again, reaffirming the relationship between dreams and reality through a series of first-person experiences of this nature.

That communication through symbols and metaphors is how our consciousness within the larger system is creating reality as a type of non-verbal communication, a language. Our reality is an advanced form of communication, it's all language and thought.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #67
jupiter12

Quote:
I'm hoping in sharing some of my experiences that the realism and reality of the dream world comes through as an area of focus. That while in these types of dreams for all intensive purposes, they are another reality experience with realism that can sometimes rival our physical experience.

It amazes me that we can create these virtual dream worlds so effortlessly, that this thought-form which creates the dream is so expressive in how it can program and virtualize into a ultra-real setting this micro world.

If I could show you the cut-out of the city that I was tinkering with in the dream, you'd see hundreds of buildings all vividly detailed and this knowing, intuitive knowing behind creating them is so instant in that state. You just know this is what you want and there it is poof...

This is really how easily we can create a dream reality and what an amazing ability this is, a true gift. I don't believe it at all exclusive to me rather this is open to all of us who dream. Then there is the AI of the dream characters how intelligent and responsive they are to that environment. Like the old man in the Fallout simulation, he had thoughts, feelings of his own, a sense of his own being there but was he real or simply an artificial construct, or did I project and aspect of my own self into him to create him thus giving him the intelligence needed to respond according to the environment around him. Or is he actually another being that wanted to join in the fun and play that role. I can only speculate what drives the AI of the dream characters because they act and behave as we expect people to act and behave with free will even.

This is why I say it's like having your own virtual reality simulator in my book, that you can simulate anything your imagination allows you too. It's better than a PS4 and Television in my opinion because it creates a fun world, a micro universe to play in.

Now take the above and apply it to precognitive dreams and the mechanics are the same believe it or not. This is what I encountered in a lucid precognitive dream during an out-of-body experience. I entered the classic void which people encounter in the OBE state and there was an unseen presence in there that was a voice.

In that dream a voice asked me "What would you like to experience" and I responded, "I would like to experience people setting aside their social, religious and political beliefs to enjoy each others company."

The voice said, "Very Well" and a two dimensional square window appeared where I could see myself in the setting from a birds eye view of which I then projected into that "avatar" had a fun lucid dream all the time knowing it was being created with this unseen voice.

What drove that experience home and changed me forever is that it came true following my high-school graduation in the summer in every literal detail... absolutely outstandingly mind-blowing to have had that experience. It was my first lucid precognitive dream. And others followed which is why I can see through actual first-person experience the fact this reality is forged out and created by a system of dreaming at this higher level regardless of how we might dismiss such a notion once we are locked into our role-play as the human avatar we've become. So that is a fantastic revelation.

And from that, I also was able to change the dream content in these lucid precognitive dreams and even those changes happened here when the dream came true. Again, reaffirming the relationship between dreams and reality through a series of first-person experiences of this nature.

That communication through symbols and metaphors is how our consciousness within the larger system is creating reality as a type of non-verbal communication, a language. Our reality is an advanced form of communication, it's all language and thought.
Hi, in sharing your experiences the amazing process of the dream-world construction is coming across very well and the connection to our present life.

I'm pleased you mentioned other dream characters because I was really interested to know what your view was on them, whether they were AI or a construct of/from your own persona, like Jung's archetypes. They act so independently, but as you have described before, ultimately you, the dreamer can zap them into anything you want ! interesting they appear to own their own conscious awareness.

Also, do you feel the dream-world concept is the same as David's description of reality ? as in, we are all one consciousness, infinite consciousness, sharing the dream as illusory parts of the whole ? consciousness trying to understand itself.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:49 PM   #68
youaredreaming

Quote:
Hi, in sharing your experiences the amazing process of the dream-world construction is coming across very well and the connection to our present life.

I'm pleased you mentioned other dream characters because I was really interested to know what your view was on them, whether they were AI or a construct of/from your own persona, like Jung's archetypes. They act so independently, but as you have described before, ultimately you, the dreamer can zap them into anything you want ! interesting they appear to own their own conscious awareness.

Also, do you feel the dream-world concept is the same as David's description of reality ? as in, we are all one consciousness, infinite consciousness, sharing the dream as illusory parts of the whole ? consciousness trying to understand itself.
The interesting thing about dream characters is that they very well could be other aspects of ourself stepping in to play out that role. What is interesting is I didn't consciously create the characters themselves rather I created the setting for the world. The characters just auto-populated without my specific eye to detail on their roles.

It happens very fast for example walking into the Fallout Store obviously it needs a shopkeeper and customers as to who and what that would entail I suspect my larger unconscious mind knew that the intent was to make it a role-play focused environment and auto-fitted what it felt was fitting characters based on the genera I was projecting into the dream. It happens so fast and effortlessly it's hard to notice how seamless and perfect it all becomes.

Now I do subscribe to the idea that we are all one consciousness that has individualized it's awareness into many smaller parts which become each of the characters in the Universal dream that is currently defining our life. In my view, we are talking about a conscious singularity that existed and has evolved itself in to this massive infinite reality that we are all now playing out roles in.

We can see in precognitive dreams how thought is directly related to the organization of future events, that awareness is forming those thoughts and the larger-reality system then fits those experiences into chronological events so that later on we have this deja vu type event when the sychronicity between the dream event and the physical event becomes apparent.

It makes sense that a singularity of awareness/consciousness can only use "thought" or "dreams" to facilitate the formation of new reality patterns. What else can it use if it's all that exists? This is why through dreams and precognition we can see that our true reality does emerge from an awareness using thought to facilitate the creation of reality, and this exists within each of us as a part of it as we also output our own dreams and thoughts back into the larger consciousness system.

How dreams fill this role can become self-evident to those of us willing to look in that direction. It's also why we will as awareness survive the death of the body because the body itself simply emerges as an avatar within a dream for the span of a lifetime and when that lifetime dream is over the awareness projecting into it snaps back to the larger reality system.

Will we ever collapse back into a singularity again? I don't know. Will this singularity cease to exist? I doubt it. From my investigations it's been churning out reality experiences which spans ages of many many universes, it resides in timelessness as it creates time/space as a by product of how it organizes thought into reality through information processing and dreaming.

What else seems suggested is that we an have any experience we can imagine, become any lifeforms here or on other planets, or even in other reality-systems as there is no doubt in my mind that there are many reality-systems developed and evolved... a true multi-verse exists.

Welcome to the Dreaming Universe.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #69
jupiter12

Quote:
The interesting thing about dream characters is that they very well could be other aspects of ourself stepping in to play out that role. What is interesting is I didn't consciously create the characters themselves rather I created the setting for the world. The characters just auto-populated without my specific eye to detail on their roles.

It happens very fast for example walking into the Fallout Store obviously it needs a shopkeeper and customers as to who and what that would entail I suspect my larger unconscious mind knew that the intent was to make it a role-play focused environment and auto-fitted what it felt was fitting characters based on the genera I was projecting into the dream. It happens so fast and effortlessly it's hard to notice how seamless and perfect it all becomes.

Now I do subscribe to the idea that we are all one consciousness that has individualized it's awareness into many smaller parts which become each of the characters in the Universal dream that is currently defining our life. In my view, we are talking about a conscious singularity that existed and has evolved itself in to this massive infinite reality that we are all now playing out roles in.

We can see in precognitive dreams how thought is directly related to the organization of future events, that awareness is forming those thoughts and the larger-reality system then fits those experiences into chronological events so that later on we have this deja vu type event when the sychronicity between the dream event and the physical event becomes apparent.

It makes sense that a singularity of awareness/consciousness can only use "thought" or "dreams" to facilitate the formation of new reality patterns. What else can it use if it's all that exists? This is why through dreams and precognition we can see that our true reality does emerge from an awareness using thought to facilitate the creation of reality, and this exists within each of us as a part of it as we also output our own dreams and thoughts back into the larger consciousness system.

How dreams fill this role can become self-evident to those of us willing to look in that direction. It's also why we will as awareness survive the death of the body because the body itself simply emerges as an avatar within a dream for the span of a lifetime and when that lifetime dream is over the awareness projecting into it snaps back to the larger reality system.

Will we ever collapse back into a singularity again? I don't know. Will this singularity cease to exist? I doubt it. From my investigations it's been churning out reality experiences which spans ages of many many universes, it resides in timelessness as it creates time/space as a by product of how it organizes thought into reality through information processing and dreaming.

What else seems suggested is that we an have any experience we can imagine, become any lifeforms here or on other planets, or even in other reality-systems as there is no doubt in my mind that there are many reality-systems developed and evolved... a true multi-verse exists.

Welcome to the Dreaming Universe.

Hi, I connect with what you said here ,, “We all share the same dream, and I am of the opinion that if our reality is really a dream then I want to know. It also opens up many other doors in how such a phenomena is possible but I believe that lies in the non-physical reality and the dreamers who dream such physical dreams” ,,

Especially how such a phenomena is possible. When in dreams you build incredible fully detailed landscapes which your dream self interacts with. Imagine the amount of computing power necessary to create that in virtual 3D with all 5 senses involved ! Yet all this manifests instantaneously in a flash, at will, it’s amazing. It’s a clue that we are capable of living in a dream simulation so real we accept it as real and forget it’s a creation of conscious dreaming.

You said “I know materialists will scoff at such an idea, and even people who like simulation theory won't want to accept that it is thought that creates reality because we don't see our waking conscious thoughts acting to reveal this” but I can see how everything interconnects if you can take the leap that it’s consciousness that is the architect, the dreamer. Creating incredibly complex infinite expressions of itself.

Synchronicity, which Jung described, shows that everything is connected. Why do random things occur ? unexplainable coincidences.

Again, it's also interesting how you interact and talk with dream characters. Have any ever become conscious enough to know where/who they are ? can they answer questions about their lives ? do they ever re-appear in another dream & remember ?

I was listening to David talk earlier about consciousness and his experience in the ‘blackness’ and the ayahuasca experiences where be learnt about the nature of reality, electrical, vibrational etc,, He mentioned that we aren’t created by consciousness, we are consciousness ! I'm still trying to understand that one, in that, didn't something create us ? create the avatar ? our design & biology etc,,

Also, the AI machine like quality to consciousness, archons etc,, I could imagine that an intelligence that spans the universe and more, would appear computer/machine like due to the enormous capacity for mathematical and scientific processing at instantaneous speed.

Always interesting to hear your views and experiences.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #70
youaredreaming

Quote:
Hi, I connect with what you said here ,, “We all share the same dream, and I am of the opinion that if our reality is really a dream then I want to know. It also opens up many other doors in how such a phenomena is possible but I believe that lies in the non-physical reality and the dreamers who dream such physical dreams” ,,

Especially how such a phenomena is possible. When in dreams you build incredible fully detailed landscapes which your dream self interacts with. Imagine the amount of computing power necessary to create that in virtual 3D with all 5 senses involved ! Yet all this manifests instantaneously in a flash, at will, it’s amazing.
I'm glad you pointed out the fact that our dreams produce not just a 3D virtual setting, but involves all of our senses and creates more than what we can create with modern 3D animation studios effortlessly, instantly and in a way that really proves just how powerful thought actually is, and how advanced our dreaming ability has evolved. Most take this for granted, don't pause to see this raw processing power they possess nor think about it mechanically as in how do we create a virtual dream experience.

I covered a good chapter in my 3rd book which is stalled at the moment but you can read it here which touches on this heavily.
http://youaredreaming.org/2014/01/29...ht-draft-book/

It is incredible, it is amazing and we should not downplay and dismiss this ability as mundane nor trivial, it is a power that needs our respect and our participaction.

Quote:
It’s a clue that we are capable of living in a dream simulation so real we accept it as real and forget it’s a creation of conscious dreaming.
That is exactly what is going on to us right now. Even in our dreams, most people do not realize that it's a dream at all. In fact, during the duration of the dream a person is more likely to think it's real and reality than to question the state and come to that reality-check which affirms the setting is in fact a dream construct.

Our physical reality derives all of it's qualities from such dreaming tactics thus we have people now involved in a dream that lasts an entire lifetime, and wake up to the "physical side" of dreaming for the day and enter the non-physical side of dreaming during the night. While wake, they are unaware that this too is a type of dream. And when they sleep, they are also unaware that that realm too is a dream... that is the psychological barrier which all of us need to resolve to actually start seeing the dream in everything.

Here is an example of when I have preformed "dream" reality-checks which have affected this reality through lucid precognitive dreaming and changing the lucid dream content.

In one such dream, I focused on a cloud which was floating over a mountain range. In the dream, I affirmed I was dreaming by making the cloud transform into a triangle. When I was successful, I knew implicitly that I was dreaming. It was now very self-evident.

However, unaware was the fact this took place in the precognitive layer of the dreaming spectrum so many weeks later I am walking home and come to that point in time/space when this dream is now actualizing. In my waking life I become lucid and aware that I am dreaming and knew immediately this was the dream where I changed the cloud. Now I was simply going through the flow of those dream actions and thus repeated what I did in the dream and the physical cloud formed a triangle in this physical reality affirming that this too was a dream.

I've had several other similar types of revelations and they are this dramatic. But I would never have them had I not affirmed my own intent to reveal the dream to myself.

The other was when I caused a triangle to appear on the forehead of a person that I worked with during one dream. This too happened in real life and I have photographs of it which you can see here.

http://webspace.webring.com/people/a...intriangle.htm

And I have also covered that story here:
http://www.anthonypeake.com/forum/vi...php?f=8&t=1266

Also I have done this on my hand as a type of reminder should I ever forget that I had done this at all.

So... that is why I can talk with a strong knowledge regarding the relationship between dreams and reality as a matter of fact, and not as some belief-system or some delusion. It's been vividly clear in this life... how wonderful really.

Quote:
You said “I know materialists will scoff at such an idea, and even people who like simulation theory won't want to accept that it is thought that creates reality because we don't see our waking conscious thoughts acting to reveal this” but I can see how everything interconnects if you can take the leap that it’s consciousness that is the architect, the dreamer. Creating incredibly complex infinite expressions of itself.

Synchronicity, which Jung described, shows that everything is connected. Why do random things occur ? unexplainable coincidences.
Reality is just a canvas whereby we create new experiences. There is no random because there is an archtect writing the story even one as epic as a physical matter reality simulation.

Quote:
Again, it's also interesting how you interact and talk with dream characters. Have any ever become conscious enough to know where/who they are ? can they answer questions about their lives ? do they ever re-appear in another dream & remember ?
I haven't had too much continuity between dream characters, there has been some regarding actual people I know in waking life. I'm curious too if we create a character in this dreamstate are they themselves self-aware? I don't know but can they ever exhibit artificial intelligence, or real intelligence... they live for that moment that we dream them, and express fear, happiness, emotions and yes can answer questions or even ask questions.

Quite likely they are just aspects of our unconscious filling the role of the character, it's dream role-play at it's finest.

Quote:
I was listening to David talk earlier about consciousness and his experience in the ‘blackness’ and the ayahuasca experiences where be learnt about the nature of reality, electrical, vibrational etc,, He mentioned that we aren’t created by consciousness, we are consciousness ! I'm still trying to understand that one, in that, didn't something create us ? create the avatar ? our design & biology etc,,

Also, the AI machine like quality to consciousness, archons etc,, I could imagine that an intelligence that spans the universe and more, would appear computer/machine like due to the enormous capacity for mathematical and scientific processing at instantaneous speed.

Always interesting to hear your views and experiences.
The origin of a creator is likely something many of us are going to try to seek out... Who created me, was I engineered by something other.

I could be wrong, but what I feel is the actual case is we are all one cosmic entity that people call God. I prefer to call it the Universal Self. It has evolved itself into many parts so how I envision this...

Take a sphere and start drawing lines out that then branch into two more smaller sphere nodes representing the next tier of it's self, which then branch out so forth and so forth until we have a massive fractal sphere of many parts contained around or within this central self, like atoms to a cell, and cells to a body... a hierarchy of little bits to larger bytes in it's expression.

The cell metaphor was clear to me in my prelife which at the time I didn't pick up but understand it now when I saw it. Regarding a being of light that took me to a lake where I discovered by putting my hand in the waters that it was small grey dime-sized cells translucent. I thought of them as coins at the time, or soul fragments.

The being informed me that they were just like me awaiting to return to life, which spawned my arguments against coming back here in that I didn't want to become human again. It would be this understanding that these cells represented individualized parts of the larger self which were being planted into lifeforms for their reality experiences.

Future Out-of-body explorations would reveal that they would evolve and illuminate into vibrant beings of light like the one which sent me back. That we are evolving towards some kind of graduation as if we are in a school of life on Earth.

So that was interesting to say the least, what became more interesting was it was future interactions with this being that lead to my first lucid dream, my first lucid precognitive dream, my ability to remember many past lives and even my pre-earth origin and finally in one session, I realized that I was that being and we kind of merged into one.

If you read Robert A. Monroe's books or watch his youtube interviews, he to has many similar experiences with such a being which he called an INSPEC.

It's this graduate self which is the end game I believe... but don't quote me on that. I do believe it's one central entity which is the centre sphere of the fractal mesh of it's individualized parts.

It's where we all become one, or return to oneness with our true self... Or... we find out that it too is just another node in an even larger self, who knows it's so astronomically beyond imagination really. But it's there, it's real.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:28 PM   #71
jupiter12

Quote:
I'm glad you pointed out the fact that our dreams produce not just a 3D virtual setting, but involves all of our senses and creates more than what we can create with modern 3D animation studios effortlessly, instantly and in a way that really proves just how powerful thought actually is, and how advanced our dreaming ability has evolved. Most take this for granted, don't pause to see this raw processing power they possess nor think about it mechanically as in how do we create a virtual dream experience.

I covered a good chapter in my 3rd book which is stalled at the moment but you can read it here which touches on this heavily.
http://youaredreaming.org/2014/01/29...ht-draft-book/

It is incredible, it is amazing and we should not downplay and dismiss this ability as mundane nor trivial, it is a power that needs our respect and our participaction.

That is exactly what is going on to us right now. Even in our dreams, most people do not realize that it's a dream at all. In fact, during the duration of the dream a person is more likely to think it's real and reality than to question the state and come to that reality-check which affirms the setting is in fact a dream construct.

Our physical reality derives all of it's qualities from such dreaming tactics thus we have people now involved in a dream that lasts an entire lifetime, and wake up to the "physical side" of dreaming for the day and enter the non-physical side of dreaming during the night. While wake, they are unaware that this too is a type of dream. And when they sleep, they are also unaware that that realm too is a dream... that is the psychological barrier which all of us need to resolve to actually start seeing the dream in everything.

Here is an example of when I have preformed "dream" reality-checks which have affected this reality through lucid precognitive dreaming and changing the lucid dream content.

In one such dream, I focused on a cloud which was floating over a mountain range. In the dream, I affirmed I was dreaming by making the cloud transform into a triangle. When I was successful, I knew implicitly that I was dreaming. It was now very self-evident.

However, unaware was the fact this took place in the precognitive layer of the dreaming spectrum so many weeks later I am walking home and come to that point in time/space when this dream is now actualizing. In my waking life I become lucid and aware that I am dreaming and knew immediately this was the dream where I changed the cloud. Now I was simply going through the flow of those dream actions and thus repeated what I did in the dream and the physical cloud formed a triangle in this physical reality affirming that this too was a dream.

I've had several other similar types of revelations and they are this dramatic. But I would never have them had I not affirmed my own intent to reveal the dream to myself.

The other was when I caused a triangle to appear on the forehead of a person that I worked with during one dream. This too happened in real life and I have photographs of it which you can see here.

http://webspace.webring.com/people/a...intriangle.htm

And I have also covered that story here:
http://www.anthonypeake.com/forum/vi...php?f=8&t=1266

Also I have done this on my hand as a type of reminder should I ever forget that I had done this at all.

So... that is why I can talk with a strong knowledge regarding the relationship between dreams and reality as a matter of fact, and not as some belief-system or some delusion. It's been vividly clear in this life... how wonderful really.

Reality is just a canvas whereby we create new experiences. There is no random because there is an archtect writing the story even one as epic as a physical matter reality simulation.

I haven't had too much continuity between dream characters, there has been some regarding actual people I know in waking life. I'm curious too if we create a character in this dreamstate are they themselves self-aware? I don't know but can they ever exhibit artificial intelligence, or real intelligence... they live for that moment that we dream them, and express fear, happiness, emotions and yes can answer questions or even ask questions.

Quite likely they are just aspects of our unconscious filling the role of the character, it's dream role-play at it's finest.

The origin of a creator is likely something many of us are going to try to seek out... Who created me, was I engineered by something other.

I could be wrong, but what I feel is the actual case is we are all one cosmic entity that people call God. I prefer to call it the Universal Self. It has evolved itself into many parts so how I envision this...

Take a sphere and start drawing lines out that then branch into two more smaller sphere nodes representing the next tier of it's self, which then branch out so forth and so forth until we have a massive fractal sphere of many parts contained around or within this central self, like atoms to a cell, and cells to a body... a hierarchy of little bits to larger bytes in it's expression.

The cell metaphor was clear to me in my prelife which at the time I didn't pick up but understand it now when I saw it. Regarding a being of light that took me to a lake where I discovered by putting my hand in the waters that it was small grey dime-sized cells translucent. I thought of them as coins at the time, or soul fragments.

The being informed me that they were just like me awaiting to return to life, which spawned my arguments against coming back here in that I didn't want to become human again. It would be this understanding that these cells represented individualized parts of the larger self which were being planted into lifeforms for their reality experiences.

Future Out-of-body explorations would reveal that they would evolve and illuminate into vibrant beings of light like the one which sent me back. That we are evolving towards some kind of graduation as if we are in a school of life on Earth.

So that was interesting to say the least, what became more interesting was it was future interactions with this being that lead to my first lucid dream, my first lucid precognitive dream, my ability to remember many past lives and even my pre-earth origin and finally in one session, I realized that I was that being and we kind of merged into one.

If you read Robert A. Monroe's books or watch his youtube interviews, he to has many similar experiences with such a being which he called an INSPEC.

It's this graduate self which is the end game I believe... but don't quote me on that. I do believe it's one central entity which is the centre sphere of the fractal mesh of it's individualized parts.

It's where we all become one, or return to oneness with our true self... Or... we find out that it too is just another node in an even larger self, who knows it's so astronomically beyond imagination really. But it's there, it's real.

Thanks for all that info' and sharing your experiences.

This dream-world pushes the boundaries of awareness and imagination to the limit, infinite possibilities. Blow away former belief systems and explore what's really out there, the truth.

I feel the Truth Vibrations David describes are truly waking us up to new insights.

You said re-cosmic entity/God ,, "Take a sphere and start drawing lines out that then branch into two more smaller sphere nodes representing the next tier of it's self, which then branch out so forth and so forth until we have a massive fractal sphere of many parts contained around or within this central self, like atoms to a cell, and cells to a body... a hierarchy of little bits to larger bytes in it's expression".

A while ago before I joined here, in dreams I was experiencing the Universe as a micro and macro system. I felt there were 2 merged consciousness's, one infinity in the micro direction, the other infinity into the macro direction. Down to inside q bits and the quantum universe & up to the complete colossal Universe, Suns, Planets, Black Holes, with each reflecting the other like a giant hologram. I was thinking about 2 consciousness's of complete opposite proportions merging, which I felt was symbolised by things like yin yang, hot cold, male female, basically opposites. I then saw (in the dream - very detailed) a massive universe size spherical fractal which was in continual motion from the outside in. This representing the Universe and the entities on it got to experience being relatively huge, then due to the motion journeying on to become eventually quantum sized and experiencing relativity, as a way of creating an illusory concept of size, because it can only exist relative to something/everything else.

I'm no scientist, but these subjects are interesting, especially consciousness and the lucid dream, where a lot of things go on, especially with the precognitive-dream you describe. Thanks for the links you provided , I'll be reading.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #72
youaredreaming

Quote:
Thanks for all that info' and sharing your experiences.

This dream-world pushes the boundaries of awareness and imagination to the limit, infinite possibilities. Blow away former belief systems and explore what's really out there, the truth.
We are heavily indoctrinated by false-beliefs so stripping them away may prove difficult but a very worthy challenge. In my opinion, when it comes to truth seeking it's up to the individual to do the homework required to come to the realizations needed to see the truth. It must be experienced.

For example, I have told many people even with picture evidence about how I put the triangle on the head of a person in waking reality by changing the person in a lucid precognitive dream from the past. Two very profound concepts for an event that did take place yet... due to the subjective nature of our reality. I'm ultimately the one holding the truth of that experience as for others to really comprehend or understand it would require that they themselves achieved something similar with precognitive dreams and altering the content.

Now thankfully, I have talked with other people who have lucid dreamed in the precognitive spectrum and made changes to see those changes come true. Thus it's something that each of us can focus on as a required goal to help with the self-edification required to see in first-person, through your own experiences how this reality system relates directly to the dream-world as one of it's productions.

For me to satisfy my own curiosity I changed numerous lucid precognitive dreams to observe the causality effect which in my opinion satisfied my own scientific-method to prove to myself that I was indeed living in a world composed by dreams/thought.

I don't know how many other people out there historically have achieved this, nor do I know how many in the present or near future will, but it doesn't hurt to get the word out and let people have the opportunity to at least consider this avenue of personal exploration.

Changing reality through altering a precognitive dream may prove difficult, but this is not impossible.

Quote:
I feel the Truth Vibrations David describes are truly waking us up to new insights.

You said re-cosmic entity/God ,, "Take a sphere and start drawing lines out that then branch into two more smaller sphere nodes representing the next tier of it's self, which then branch out so forth and so forth until we have a massive fractal sphere of many parts contained around or within this central self, like atoms to a cell, and cells to a body... a hierarchy of little bits to larger bytes in it's expression".

A while ago before I joined here, in dreams I was experiencing the Universe as a micro and macro system. I felt there were 2 merged consciousness's, one infinity in the micro direction, the other infinity into the macro direction. Down to inside q bits and the quantum universe & up to the complete colossal Universe, Suns, Planets, Black Holes, with each reflecting the other like a giant hologram. I was thinking about 2 consciousness's of complete opposite proportions merging, which I felt was symbolised by things like yin yang, hot cold, male female, basically opposites. I then saw (in the dream - very detailed) a massive universe size spherical fractal which was in continual motion from the outside in. This representing the Universe and the entities on it got to experience being relatively huge, then due to the motion journeying on to become eventually quantum sized and experiencing relativity, as a way of creating an illusory concept of size, because it can only exist relative to something/everything else.

I'm no scientist, but these subjects are interesting, especially consciousness and the lucid dream, where a lot of things go on, especially with the precognitive-dream you describe. Thanks for the links you provided , I'll be reading.
I like your vision, I think there is some genuine truth being revealed as to how our reality is structured as an interconnected system of awareness within a large central universal self. We are all parts of a larger whole, and in each of us our own Universe and reality-system. Wish more people would understand that as it's really amazing and beautiful.

I hope you enjoy the snippets and evidence relating to my precognitive dream exploration. I haven't found too many people who have travelled down this particular road but I do feel based on my experiences that it provides a major paradigm shift in terms of what our reality actually is and that like many mystics and spiritualists have claimed, thought does create reality and our reality is the summation of a cosmic dream.

Exciting stuff really.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:29 PM   #73
jupiter12

Quote:
We are heavily indoctrinated by false-beliefs so stripping them away may prove difficult but a very worthy challenge. In my opinion, when it comes to truth seeking it's up to the individual to do the homework required to come to the realizations needed to see the truth. It must be experienced.

For example, I have told many people even with picture evidence about how I put the triangle on the head of a person in waking reality by changing the person in a lucid precognitive dream from the past. Two very profound concepts for an event that did take place yet... due to the subjective nature of our reality. I'm ultimately the one holding the truth of that experience as for others to really comprehend or understand it would require that they themselves achieved something similar with precognitive dreams and altering the content.

Now thankfully, I have talked with other people who have lucid dreamed in the precognitive spectrum and made changes to see those changes come true. Thus it's something that each of us can focus on as a required goal to help with the self-edification required to see in first-person, through your own experiences how this reality system relates directly to the dream-world as one of it's productions.

For me to satisfy my own curiosity I changed numerous lucid precognitive dreams to observe the causality effect which in my opinion satisfied my own scientific-method to prove to myself that I was indeed living in a world composed by dreams/thought.

I don't know how many other people out there historically have achieved this, nor do I know how many in the present or near future will, but it doesn't hurt to get the word out and let people have the opportunity to at least consider this avenue of personal exploration.

Changing reality through altering a precognitive dream may prove difficult, but this is not impossible.

I like your vision, I think there is some genuine truth being revealed as to how our reality is structured as an interconnected system of awareness within a large central universal self. We are all parts of a larger whole, and in each of us our own Universe and reality-system. Wish more people would understand that as it's really amazing and beautiful.

I hope you enjoy the snippets and evidence relating to my precognitive dream exploration. I haven't found too many people who have travelled down this particular road but I do feel based on my experiences that it provides a major paradigm shift in terms of what our reality actually is and that like many mystics and spiritualists have claimed, thought does create reality and our reality is the summation of a cosmic dream.

Exciting stuff really.
Hi, in your sleep stages illustration, from eyes closed to bitmapped dream, it’s interesting how the graphics are like computer simulation. Like the holo deck in star trek (hypnagogic mesh).

I dreamt the Universe is a gigantic living conscious machine, observing itself as an active system of planets, energy, nerve centres (suns), galaxies, all parts of the whole. The 5th dimension, where the scale of the Universal is beyond our perception. Represented holographically by each part. I’ve felt space-time is relative to the size of the eye (I), the observer, in relative scale/proportion to that being observed, eg if I (eye) was the size of an atom, the atom would appear to move slowly, when the eye/observer (I) scales up in size, space-time alters relatively. The Universe is expanding into something ! consciousness expanding !

You talked about thoughts as audible sounds. I’ve heard the most amazing music in dreams.

Your material is very thought provoking. The connection with quantum superposition, wave-function collapse relating to the probability matrix and 4th dimension trajectories is brilliant. Demonstrating the link with precognitive dreams and the world we experience.
I especially like your words ,,
quote,
"Consciousness is software running on neural hardware’’

"Our reality is the summation of a cosmic dream”

Since looking more deeply into the dream-world, I find my dreams becoming more vivid with more recall.

I can see there is no random in the shared dream.

It’s exciting stuff as you say, I love the snippets and evidence you give, thanks for sharing the information.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:03 PM   #74
youaredreaming

Quote:
Hi, in your sleep stages illustration, from eyes closed to bitmapped dream, it’s interesting how the graphics are like computer simulation. Like the holo deck in star trek (hypnagogic mesh).
That is such an important transition between waking and sleep, and I have not really read well defined progression with illustration. I've observed this meshing system all through-out my life and certainly I draw similarities to modern day computer graphics but in the end; our dreams undergo a similar mechanic to help define third-dimensional space-time. It's merely Cartesian 3D mathematics done at an automatic cellular way to simulate a digital dream reality.

The role of the 2D hypnagocic fractal pattern to it's emergence into a 3D dream event is just a fundamental part of this process.

Quote:
I dreamt the Universe is a gigantic living conscious machine, observing itself as an active system of planets, energy, nerve centres (suns), galaxies, all parts of the whole. The 5th dimension, where the scale of the Universal is beyond our perception. Represented holographically by each part. I’ve felt space-time is relative to the size of the eye (I), the observer, in relative scale/proportion to that being observed, eg if I (eye) was the size of an atom, the atom would appear to move slowly, when the eye/observer (I) scales up in size, space-time alters relatively. The Universe is expanding into something ! consciousness expanding !
You are right, it's a relative system based on the observer and the scaling of awareness into multiple-dimensions is what creates the larger information set, or database which stores all of our many potential experiences and probable events. The higher the dimensional manifold, the more data storage becomes available so that many Universes and reality-systems can exist thus each of us are and become our own reality-system and Universe of the self so to speak, and all interconnected and evolving.

Quote:
You talked about thoughts as audible sounds. I’ve heard the most amazing music in dreams.
Again, I felt it important to demonstrate how thought creates all of our sensory forms during sleep and that we can be involved in this process during pre-sleep to observe our own thoughts producing sounds as complex as musical symphonies and so forth. All with an effort to illustrate the role of thought as the programming language to our inner-canvas where these thoughts render and play out for our experience, feedback and observations.

Quote:
Your material is very thought provoking. The connection with quantum superposition, wave-function collapse relating to the probability matrix and 4th dimension trajectories is brilliant. Demonstrating the link with precognitive dreams and the world we experience.
I especially like your words ,,
quote,
"Consciousness is software running on neural hardware’’

"Our reality is the summation of a cosmic dream”

Since looking more deeply into the dream-world, I find my dreams becoming more vivid with more recall.

I can see there is no random in the shared dream.

It’s exciting stuff as you say, I love the snippets and evidence you give, thanks for sharing the information.
Glad to hear you are enjoying it, I hope that the material is beneficial to those wanting to see these types of relationships between thoughts, dreams and reality as all of it is interconnected.

I think if we can better understand it, we will better understand ourselves and the reality we exist in.

The best part, unlike a belief or religion these are experiences we can have and explore. More fun to be had in peeling back the layers at our own pace for our own self-edification. It puts us in the drivers seat of our truth seeking rather than the passenger of someone else's belief.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #75
jupiter12

Quote:
That is such an important transition between waking and sleep, and I have not really read well defined progression with illustration. I've observed this meshing system all through-out my life and certainly I draw similarities to modern day computer graphics but in the end; our dreams undergo a similar mechanic to help define third-dimensional space-time. It's merely Cartesian 3D mathematics done at an automatic cellular way to simulate a digital dream reality.

The role of the 2D hypnagocic fractal pattern to it's emergence into a 3D dream event is just a fundamental part of this process.

You are right, it's a relative system based on the observer and the scaling of awareness into multiple-dimensions is what creates the larger information set, or database which stores all of our many potential experiences and probable events. The higher the dimensional manifold, the more data storage becomes available so that many Universes and reality-systems can exist thus each of us are and become our own reality-system and Universe of the self so to speak, and all interconnected and evolving.

Again, I felt it important to demonstrate how thought creates all of our sensory forms during sleep and that we can be involved in this process during pre-sleep to observe our own thoughts producing sounds as complex as musical symphonies and so forth. All with an effort to illustrate the role of thought as the programming language to our inner-canvas where these thoughts render and play out for our experience, feedback and observations.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it, I hope that the material is beneficial to those wanting to see these types of relationships between thoughts, dreams and reality as all of it is interconnected.

I think if we can better understand it, we will better understand ourselves and the reality we exist in.

The best part, unlike a belief or religion these are experiences we can have and explore. More fun to be had in peeling back the layers at our own pace for our own self-edification. It puts us in the drivers seat of our truth seeking rather than the passenger of someone else's belief.

Hi, it’s so interesting how dreams and reality are interconnected and ultimately link to consciousness. And that consciousness is based on information. And that molecular communication is occurring in every neuron in the body as you say in your ‘Theory of Precognitive Dream’, “we find photons within the microtubules which stimulate alpha-beta tublin (carbon atom pairs). Two of the most fundamental ‘spooky action from a distance’ sub-atomic particles are at work building the information field that is our conscious mind”. Showing how the mind links with the quantum world of particles/waves.

Incredible that we are the sum of the billions of cells and neurons constantly communicating that collectively creates the conscious person, with the ability to generate a 3D virtual reality in dreams. The level of complexity is stunning. And ultimately even with this level of micro-detail and complex design we are consciousness dreaming a ‘cosmic dream’.

It sounds interesting ‘the Void’ you’ve mentioned. I ‘woke’ once into a complete blackness, and I knew there was something there, but it terrified me and I was frozen. Perhaps I was inexperienced but I felt malevolence. There was no voice just awareness.

I feel my dreams tend to be quite guided by something external, but I want to practice more lucid dreaming. I had a dream experience recently where I was laying on the bed and I could rotate in any direction, like a spinning rollercoaster, even that feeling in your stomach when you go fast!

With things like wars, disasters etc,, it shows how diverse and not always pleasant the collective dream can be. That we experience emotions (presumably a product of the mind) makes the whole experience very human.

Amazing that our brain and mind can create on our inner canvas, a complete universe/reality by processing from billions of bits of information a second. Giving each person their own unique universe which includes all the players. Presumably only manifested/decoded into reality when we become the observer?

quote “More fun to be had in peeling back the layers at our own pace for our own self-edification. It puts us in the drivers seat of our truth seeking rather than the passenger of someone else's belief.”

Definitely, I’d rather be in the drivers seat than riding in someone else’s beliefs.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #76
youaredreaming

Quote:
Hi, it’s so interesting how dreams and reality are interconnected and ultimately link to consciousness. And that consciousness is based on information. And that molecular communication is occurring in every neuron in the body as you say in your ‘Theory of Precognitive Dream’, “we find photons within the microtubules which stimulate alpha-beta tublin (carbon atom pairs). Two of the most fundamental ‘spooky action from a distance’ sub-atomic particles are at work building the information field that is our conscious mind”. Showing how the mind links with the quantum world of particles/waves.
The link to sub-atomic particles and consciousness is ignored by some, embraced by others and as there is a link we do see effectively "spooky action from a distance" effect with consciousness ie: People have out-of-body experiences which shows quantum bi-location, quantum tunnelling and quantum entanglement. Precognitive dreams again could be linked to entanglement as now entanglement studies show that not only can a photon be entangled through out space, but it can also be entangled through time. Retro-causality or backwards causality in weak measurements show photons can send information backwards in time ie... information from the future is sent to the past at the quantum level = precognition, intuition, psychic visions et all.

Hence why I made it implicitly clear that both photons and electrons are at work in how our consciousness scales up from information processing in the brain from the neural network of cells. Take the double-slit experiment and one can then ask, when a photon passes through a synaptic ending, is it a particle or a wave? (As it's likely not being measured then it's a wave).

Sceptics attack the relationship between quantum states and consciousness because in accepting it or acknowledging it then we have sound scientific factual evidence that consciousness is subject to the same "spooky action from a distance" which is how sub-atomic particles behave. And let's not forget that not only do sub-atomic particles collapse from wave-function and show interference patterns. Research with Carbon Atoms and Carbon Molecules (bucky-balls) have proven that the entire carbon atom and molecule can produce interference patterns which proves that they also are subject to particle/wave duality.

If we have duality in matter, we then must have duality in consciousness hence the physical and non-physical reality of which I describe. Dreams are non-physical systems that collapse into future events and we have a dream/reality dualism as a result of that relationship and it's self-evident in precognition, at least to me I see it vividly clear.

Quote:
Incredible that we are the sum of the billions of cells and neurons constantly communicating that collectively creates the conscious person, with the ability to generate a 3D virtual reality in dreams. The level of complexity is stunning. And ultimately even with this level of micro-detail and complex design we are consciousness dreaming a ‘cosmic dream’.
It is amazing. What we are beyond the human shell is absolutely reality itself. These are very important realizations and something that I think more attention can be spent on understanding. In the non-physical state, we exist outside of space/time and are very much the creators of reality via dreaming. How is that not an important realization?

Quote:
It sounds interesting ‘the Void’ you’ve mentioned. I ‘woke’ once into a complete blackness, and I knew there was something there, but it terrified me and I was frozen. Perhaps I was inexperienced but I felt malevolence. There was no voice just awareness.
The void is more common than we think, lots of practitioners of consciousness during sleep will encounter the void, but it's not a void, in fact it's a state where our mimicked physical senses are out-of-range of the data there. We need to shift frequency in perception to see that it's greatly populated with awareness. I think of it as a construct between our Eidolon and Daemon interface because the awareness that is there represents our larger consciousness system.

Quote:
I feel my dreams tend to be quite guided by something external, but I want to practice more lucid dreaming. I had a dream experience recently where I was laying on the bed and I could rotate in any direction, like a spinning rollercoaster, even that feeling in your stomach when you go fast!
As it's in a dream, then the influence is really internal as dreams are an internal system. Keep in mind we are interconnected however different aspects of ourself when addressing the larger consciousness system may not have our individual interests in mind and have their own interests as they may not yet realize the interconnectedness with everything they are surrounded with. We do have a division in our subject of individuality which produced this separation from everything else; and that is part of the illusion. The larger reality is a singularity of awareness, a unified field of the self. We are quite literally one cosmic entity composed of many countless individualized parts.

Quote:
With things like wars, disasters etc,, it shows how diverse and not always pleasant the collective dream can be. That we experience emotions (presumably a product of the mind) makes the whole experience very human.
And it is quite sad that on Earth, our disconnection to each other combined with the fact we are limited and have anamalistic needs have evolved our intellect to learn that by force we can achieve our egotistical needs and become victems of our desires; thus many will suffer as the few put their needs above the many and take by force or any means nessicary to fit their own selfish and ego-driven desires.

One of my current lessons is to learn not to be a victim of desire as that leads to too much selfish false wants. Being loving, kind, compassionate, understanding and connected is where I am working right now. My goal is to be a positive part of the whole, not a cancerous cell so to speak.

Quote:
Amazing that our brain and mind can create on our inner canvas, a complete universe/reality by processing from billions of bits of information a second. Giving each person their own unique universe which includes all the players. Presumably only manifested/decoded into reality when we become the observer?
Glad you picked up on that from my material. Anthony Peake really helped me see this phenomena even though it's always there and undeniable once we realize that it exists as such. Hence why I always cite his work, and I have a deep respect for him both as a person and an Author. He calls the canvas the BIMAX and I spent a long session of lucid dreams/OBE's exploring this canvassing system to realize how absolute and fundamental it actually is to how we exist and why we have reality experiences.

It is the interface to everything we are, and creates rather renders out all of our experiences into a view. So we had it before we became human, have it when we have a NDE, have it right now as we read/write this text. It's omnipresent as the crucial feedback mechanism by which reality can be both created and experienced via thought.

And thought is what programs the canvas. Quite simple really. When we have NVC from another individualized part, we render that NVC on the canvas. If we meet God... well God will be rendered on this canvas. Anything we experience ever... will be rendered here and it survives death and is part of our absolute fundamental makeup as an awareness system. Hence it's too important to just ignore raising any conjecture over. One of the most vital parts of what we are.

I'm glad you are picking up on it. Makes me happy to see someone actually understanding what I've written about so thanks and I appreciate that.

Quote:
quote “More fun to be had in peeling back the layers at our own pace for our own self-edification. It puts us in the drivers seat of our truth seeking rather than the passenger of someone else's belief.”

Definitely, I’d rather be in the drivers seat than riding in someone else’s beliefs.
You and me both. It makes the journey in my opinion more interesting, adventurous and the fruits will be truths in the absolute, not beliefs created out of approximations and wild speculations. It liberates us rather than making us slaves to a belief-system which is not the correct end-game goal.

These belief-systems will haunt us even in death thus we really must strive individually towards our own edification of the truth. All of what I talk about must be experienced from one's own perspective as actual experiences, not as something fancy written down in a book. What we learn through first-person experience especially with this material is how it should be.

Thanks again for the great conversation, I am enjoying it very much.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #77
jupiter12

Quote:
The link to sub-atomic particles and consciousness is ignored by some, embraced by others and as there is a link we do see effectively "spooky action from a distance" effect with consciousness ie: People have out-of-body experiences which shows quantum bi-location, quantum tunnelling and quantum entanglement. Precognitive dreams again could be linked to entanglement as now entanglement studies show that not only can a photon be entangled through out space, but it can also be entangled through time. Retro-causality or backwards causality in weak measurements show photons can send information backwards in time ie... information from the future is sent to the past at the quantum level = precognition, intuition, psychic visions et all.

Hence why I made it implicitly clear that both photons and electrons are at work in how our consciousness scales up from information processing in the brain from the neural network of cells. Take the double-slit experiment and one can then ask, when a photon passes through a synaptic ending, is it a particle or a wave? (As it's likely not being measured then it's a wave).

Sceptics attack the relationship between quantum states and consciousness because in accepting it or acknowledging it then we have sound scientific factual evidence that consciousness is subject to the same "spooky action from a distance" which is how sub-atomic particles behave. And let's not forget that not only do sub-atomic particles collapse from wave-function and show interference patterns. Research with Carbon Atoms and Carbon Molecules (bucky-balls) have proven that the entire carbon atom and molecule can produce interference patterns which proves that they also are subject to particle/wave duality.

If we have duality in matter, we then must have duality in consciousness hence the physical and non-physical reality of which I describe. Dreams are non-physical systems that collapse into future events and we have a dream/reality dualism as a result of that relationship and it's self-evident in precognition, at least to me I see it vividly clear.

It is amazing. What we are beyond the human shell is absolutely reality itself. These are very important realizations and something that I think more attention can be spent on understanding. In the non-physical state, we exist outside of space/time and are very much the creators of reality via dreaming. How is that not an important realization?

The void is more common than we think, lots of practitioners of consciousness during sleep will encounter the void, but it's not a void, in fact it's a state where our mimicked physical senses are out-of-range of the data there. We need to shift frequency in perception to see that it's greatly populated with awareness. I think of it as a construct between our Eidolon and Daemon interface because the awareness that is there represents our larger consciousness system.

As it's in a dream, then the influence is really internal as dreams are an internal system. Keep in mind we are interconnected however different aspects of ourself when addressing the larger consciousness system may not have our individual interests in mind and have their own interests as they may not yet realize the interconnectedness with everything they are surrounded with. We do have a division in our subject of individuality which produced this separation from everything else; and that is part of the illusion. The larger reality is a singularity of awareness, a unified field of the self. We are quite literally one cosmic entity composed of many countless individualized parts.

And it is quite sad that on Earth, our disconnection to each other combined with the fact we are limited and have anamalistic needs have evolved our intellect to learn that by force we can achieve our egotistical needs and become victems of our desires; thus many will suffer as the few put their needs above the many and take by force or any means nessicary to fit their own selfish and ego-driven desires.

One of my current lessons is to learn not to be a victim of desire as that leads to too much selfish false wants. Being loving, kind, compassionate, understanding and connected is where I am working right now. My goal is to be a positive part of the whole, not a cancerous cell so to speak.

Glad you picked up on that from my material. Anthony Peake really helped me see this phenomena even though it's always there and undeniable once we realize that it exists as such. Hence why I always cite his work, and I have a deep respect for him both as a person and an Author. He calls the canvas the BIMAX and I spent a long session of lucid dreams/OBE's exploring this canvassing system to realize how absolute and fundamental it actually is to how we exist and why we have reality experiences.

It is the interface to everything we are, and creates rather renders out all of our experiences into a view. So we had it before we became human, have it when we have a NDE, have it right now as we read/write this text. It's omnipresent as the crucial feedback mechanism by which reality can be both created and experienced via thought.

And thought is what programs the canvas. Quite simple really. When we have NVC from another individualized part, we render that NVC on the canvas. If we meet God... well God will be rendered on this canvas. Anything we experience ever... will be rendered here and it survives death and is part of our absolute fundamental makeup as an awareness system. Hence it's too important to just ignore raising any conjecture over. One of the most vital parts of what we are.

I'm glad you are picking up on it. Makes me happy to see someone actually understanding what I've written about so thanks and I appreciate that.

You and me both. It makes the journey in my opinion more interesting, adventurous and the fruits will be truths in the absolute, not beliefs created out of approximations and wild speculations. It liberates us rather than making us slaves to a belief-system which is not the correct end-game goal.

These belief-systems will haunt us even in death thus we really must strive individually towards our own edification of the truth. All of what I talk about must be experienced from one's own perspective as actual experiences, not as something fancy written down in a book. What we learn through first-person experience especially with this material is how it should be.

Thanks again for the great conversation, I am enjoying it very much.

Hi, I really enjoy the conversation about this topic too because it covers everything about this reality we all share, from physics to philosophy. The dreams you described show how the inner dream-world is a blank canvas for imagination to play. The header at the top of David’s website even says “exposing the dream-world we believe to be real”. It’s great to talk with someone who has studied this topic and is prepared to share the knowledge.

You say “All of what I talk about must be experienced from one's own perspective as actual experiences, not as something fancy written down in a book. What we learn through first-person experience especially with this material is how it should be.”

I can see that, without experience or curiosity it would appear meaningless.

We experience the dream-world in linear time. Yet the precognitive dreams you’ve had demonstrate the past/future is already there, manifested. Ready to be observed. Linking in with quantum physics. But I can see this is not set in stone and events can change or be changed!

I had a dream where I saw space-time as fluidic, permanently changing in fluid like motion. For example, an event in the future would affect the past with a ripple fluid effect. Like observing space-time from a higher dimension. As if ‘all that ever can be’ is a flowing changing process. Different to the dream where I saw the universe as a giant fractal in perpetual motion but maybe they link. All probability/consciousness expressing itself!

You said “And it is quite sad that on Earth, our disconnection to each other combined with the fact we are limited and have anamalistic needs have evolved our intellect to learn that by force we can achieve our egotistical needs and become victims of our desires; thus many will suffer as the few put their needs above the many and take by force or any means nessicary to fit their own selfish and ego-driven desires.”

That’s a great answer, I remember a dream I had a long time ago, where real tangible love was normal, and everyone cared and showed it. It was a real dream where people touched, connected, smiled and loved.
Old 13-05-2014, 06:53 AM   #78
imalive
Inactive

Quote:
You are living in a dreamworld and it's time to wake up. Reality is simply a Grand Dream which implies that thought, not matter makes up the content of the described Universe. The idea that reality is a dream has a long history of realizations that are documented in the following paper: This is all a Dream [PDF format]

Impossible you might say? That you are living a dream that lasts an entire lifetime? That atoms, molecules and weak/strong gravitational forces are the product of thought? That our physical world is really just another form of dreaming? Take the blue pill and go back to believing that the world is not derived from dreaming but take this red pill and I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...

The Covert Relationship Between Dreams and Reality
The first crack in the veil of this physical illusion comes from within dreaming itself. This may apply to you as part of your own experiences so you can have first-person understanding that what I am indeed saying is true, and a matter of fact not fiction based on your own dreams.

Let's start first at the Deja Vu phenomena. Yes, you have had deja vu but what is far more important here is the source from where these familiar feelings and memory come from. During you deja experience were you able to trace the memory back to something that you dreamed days, weeks, months before the onset of deja vu? Has this happened more than once? If you can honestly answer yes, then this is the first crack in the physical illusion.

You are having your own self-edification with regards to the covert relationship between the dreamworld and the waking world. That they are an interconnected system whereby in causality and thought paradoxes you can answer this question based on your own experiences with dream related deja vu: "What came first, the dream or the physical world?".

If you haven't, then this key insight into the covert relationship simply hasn't tapped you on the shoulder *yet* and may never will in this lifetime. In epistemology, there are two types of knowledge priori, knowledge you gain from reading a book and posteriori, knowledge you gain from first-person experience. With regards to seeing this dreamworld that you are in, posteriori knowledge through actual experience is paramount otherwise this illusion that blind you to the truth has a far greater lock on you than you realize.

You Are A Dreamer First

Many of you are sucked into the being human part of your own definitions but don't lose sight of the part of you that dreams. This is the part of you that can create amazing dream experiences as effortlessly as breathing. With regards to your deja-vu linked dreams; it is that part of you who dreams them. It's also likely for many this is the part of themselves of which they have a great distance from, and no understanding of yet it is at the source of who you really are in the grander scheme of things.

You are a dreamer, never forget that or let go of it's power. It's through dreaming that brought you here, and it will be through dreaming that takes you into worlds unknown. It is your gateway to the Universe of You.

The Dreaming Universe

Dr. Fred Allan Wolf wrote a book called "The Dreaming Universe" which describes how our physical world is derived from dreaming. The above PDF article illustrates just how many people throughout history have come into this knowledge. There are many more people who are waking up to the truth that dreams and reality are the same information system and somehow we are all connected to this system through the act of dreaming.

To really understand how it all works, you need to understand what dreams actually are, and how the facilitate the propagation of information to form a language that in all effect is Non-Verbal Communication [NVC]. Robert A. Monroe wrote about this in his trilogy in how more advanced intelligences use NVC to create a "Rote" which you could then interface with and the share their experiences in a vividly rendered 3D dream reality rather then just a mere exchange of words.

NVC is a language that we all natively speak as it's Universal and what it looks like, how it describes is always evident when you dream at night. That is your NVC, your thoughts organizing into a very advanced simulated dream reality packet.

It is through NVC that we also have our physical reality "datastream". There is a larger intelligence system which we are all a part of that is producing the physical datastream (NVC) that you in turn are interfacing with and rendering into a physical experience all the time unaware (for most) that this creative process is even an ongoing mechanic that drives our reality experiences. The physical world is really a type of language, it is a communication between you and a larger reality system.

Tom Campbell writes about this source as a type of Universe Super-Computer which feeds us all a datastream which we render and that is what produces all of our reality experiences. His view on the topic can be found on many of his lectures on Youtube or through his trilogy, "My Big Toe".

Tom also goes on to describe how our physical world is really a virtual reality, and when we die what we experience in the after-life is yet another virtual reality. If you haven't encountered his, or Robert A. Monroe's works, I highly recommend them as these are very excellent resources.

Many mathematicians and physicists are starting to see the physical world as "information" and with experiments like the double-slit and quantum eraser they know that probabilistic quantum information collapses from wave-function into particles during observation. That particles are "rendering" from information (wave-function). What they may not yet know is that the information, or datastream which these particles are rendering from is programmed and organized by a Universal Intelligence far beyond the scale of our mere mortal human minds. The can see the effect but not understand the source due to the disconnect we have adopted from it.

Well, now you know... dreams [thoughts] program the datastream which becomes quantum wave-function that collapses into particles when the information is downloaded and rendered into an experience. This becomes evident when you have deja vu linked to dreaming that you can see in first-person this information system at work, and see how this non-verbal communication [dreaming] facilitates and drives even our physical world.

Any questions?
I don't believe any of this.
imalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 02:04 AM   #79
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question Should I trust my dreams if they even make sense?

I just woke up & this was part of my dream.......... & I wrote it down on the spot so I don't forget; & then after I had my coffee.

So this is the thing I woke up which floated around in my head.

Everything is upside-down & reversed in the World of Evil minds & there strategy's.

Proof, proof, proof give me proof of what you think & say if its true or not??

Well that it is there in the first place; is already proof on its own which should be enough for anyone to see reality?

Don't let the Masons or anyone else make you proof what is coming from themselves or there own enemy's.

Its in there court to proof why others get the impression there is something not right & clearly wrong in there own Town.

You don't need to concern yourself about the sorting out of the object which you concerned about.

Dump the lot, ignore the lot don't communicate with the lot of them and stay save!

Its not in your court to proof if you are wrong with what your feelings or intuition tells you & what your concerns are about.

Always your own safety comes first! ALWAYS! .... you are number one no matter what anyone says or thinks about it. ........ Always!

Don't try to fight or argue with those which making out they are the good & intelligent moral once.
If they would & had a logical brain on them own they would not used the tactics of the evil once; to convince others through words only they are not the bad once or they not all bad.

Its not your responsibility that you get an impression that something is not right in Town; its already enough that it appeared from wherever & that the individual follows there personal build in protection system.

No matter it comes from your feelings, intuition, mind, logic or spirit thinking ways or from information which came to you from the external world.

You do not have to agree or consent to anything if you don't think its truly save to do so on a personal level.

Its not in your court to work out what is wrong or not in the Masons world & there organisations ....... its there obligation & in there personal interest to do so not yours ever.

Any opinion which came in your mind right or wrong makes no difference as long it represents a protection type of thing for your personal self.

Its not a problem if you wrong or right with your opinion or search result information.
Once your own body, soul, mind & spirit gives you any info of awareness towards something external its always the number one you should follow with not placing any doubt on it; if it came truly from your within.

So when anyone says to you proof your opinions are right ........
you say no need to prove my intuition that they are there is the proof already.
For you to have such intuition in the first place must have a logical reason & something must be wrong with the external for you to develop your position to any issue on hand & its not in your court or interest to change this type of protection mechanism.

So the ball to change the external expression is in the court of the Masons or whatever else which created the impression the individual is concerned about other groups or people.

Example:
If a Woman had a bad experience with a male twice or even three times over time.

Would you stay careful towards all males in general out in the World to stay save?
Or would you just keep going on & confront every male as usual and listen to each and everyone how wrong you are to think that all males are evil shits.

No you stay in safety ALWAYS and let those which fall into this group of evil within your mind & out of experience proof themselves how truly good they are & how false your natural protection ways truly are.
No words are required, no need for you to find any prove or change your ways of thinking its for them to proof your neutral concern is wrong by there own proving to you physically your thinking was not in order to think in this way.

You see Masons are just smart asses; trying to get others to solve there own problems by saying proof to me what you are thinking, feeling or saying is correct.
That it is there already and pops up in your life is already the proof that something is not right otherwise it would not be there in the first place.

If the Masons would be intelligent enough & not be slimy little critters they would understand reality & not always try to get others to solve or proof there own problems.

If someone or many don't like an individual or a group there must be logical reason behind it. Same thing with the Jewish side if they have been kicked out from places all over 160 times through out history there must be a logical reason behind it! To just say they don't like me or us is a illogical no-brainier answer out of ignorance & Ego.

So bottom line; if you intuition says there is something wrong ....... you better follow it.

If any proof comes from the effected side your way & things appear they have truly changed ... evaluate it again; but never dump your natural inner true you.

Don't get fooled by others & try to solve there own problem .............
its there problems & in there own interests to solve it not your obligation to proof your natural intuition are right or wrong; because your concern is to stay protected & save at all time.

I'm not talking about believes ......... they have nothing to do with the inner of you! Believes are 100% of the External World only. I point to the inner giving you messages through different means!

As it says correctly; better save then sorry! ........ So true.

Don't trust anyone ..........
Don't you proof things towards others let them proof themselves if the source problem originated from there side or group.

Don't give away your natural inner alarm system which creates these protection issue.
The Evil will only use this knowledge against you to find a counter action to destroy your natural protection system so you be fooled again by dropping your natural guards.
Always stay aware and be conciousness of your surroundings.

Should I not trust my dreams even if they making sense towards what you see in the World we live in?

A Mason would say ......... but proof that your dream was not wrong?

Well it could not be wrong because the Dream was real & included even something factual.

Dreams are the results coming from the things you doing in your life or thinking about & the inner sorts them out.
If your dreams are all over the place with all sorts of images which making no sense at all should shows you how your life truly plays out all around yourself where nothing makes sense & it reflects back into your true dream world showing you the external Dream or reality you are living in reality.

Dreams are a shadow evaluator of your own reality you are living.

My dreams a becoming more & more factual because that's what I live in now.
I'm rejecting all this mixed up stuff & don't fill my head with it any-more .... I just right-out dump all such things!

TV must be one of the biggest enemy Humans have .......
my old type of dreams I would compare to the commercials flipping over there content every second which just makes no sense in the end.

I love the dreams which giving me answers!

Happened to me a few times already & I write them down on the Spot so I don't forget.

Last edited by oiram; 14-05-2014 at 02:33 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #80
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalive View Post
I don't believe any of this.
That's great, you are in no way obliged to believe any of it.