Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 11-04-2014, 09:50 PM   #41
tortle

I think that reality takes the shape of your current strongest beliefs and definitions. Or rather you shift to an already existing reality that is commensurate with your new inner-state of being (beliefs and definitions). Believing is Seeing.

So the first thing to do is play with the notion that beliefs are flexible. Beliefs can only change if they are perceived as flexible. With this flexibility you can start believing in things that are in line with your true self/highest joy, these are things you believe intuitively, but now need to bring them into the limelight. You become more and more of your true self by letting in what is commensurate with your highest joy, and dropping the things that are not, dropping the baggage. Lighten up to get enlightened. These things are already wanting to come in/leave, so you just have to open the door for them, it's about effortlessness. The things that belong to you are trying to get in, and the things that don't are trying to get out, it's only you that holds-on or resists. Relax and let the things flow to their natural places.

You need to do the preliminary "beliefs are flexible" because simply 'wanting to believe' in order to get a result usually won't work. You need to actually believe in something for it to become real, you have to behave as if it's already happened, act it out, go through the motions, and anchor it into the present because there only is the eternal NOW moment. If you make it a 'someday' thing, then it will always be 'Someday'.

Breath and the Three Steps of Manifestation

1.Breath in:Setting the intention
2.Holding the Breath:The Sacrifice
3.Release of Breath:Giving it up to the Transcendental

The Sacrifice stage is putting in the effort on whatever level is meaningful, the work you put in.. "God loves a trier" (I say 'Higher Self' instead of God).

Yes put the work in, but it can be as simple as holding the breath, i.e how else would a paraplegic person do the second stage? It has to be as simple as a holding of breath.

The out breath isn't forced, it's just a release.

This is also the same set of breath steps in prayer and sex.

The egoic self cannot create a miracle, it ends up trying to connect a string of dots of how to make it happen, but it just ends up logic-ing it to death.

You have to give it up to the higher self which can then bring it about in a graceful and transcendental way.

Bashar boiled it down to a humorous yet impactfull statement: 'When you stop needing it to make cents, then you will start making dollars'.

It's not about getting rid of the ego though, the ego and the higher self have to be brought into harmony, the goal is to relax the ego so that it can let the higher self flow through. Acknowledge the role of the ego, it is there to facilitate tactile reality. When the ego is relaxed in the knowledge that you are not trying to kill it then it will loosen up and work with the higher self.

The tightness of the ego is in fact the valve that regulates how quickly your highest joy will flow through, so if you can get it to relax and loosen up then things will speed up for you.

To me the higher/inner self is the 'real thing', whereas Gods/ET/Contact etc are all just on the symbol set level that is really just pointing to your higher self. Going beyond those symbols to the real thing is the final step and takes you out of adolescent spirituality and into a mature self responsibility.

Last edited by tortle; 11-04-2014 at 10:01 PM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:37 AM   #42
scottishryan

Thumbs up

Superb Information Peeps

It says something if I am jumping in here to this topic first when I boot up the PC

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:42 AM   #43
relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Superb Information Peeps

It says something if I am jumping in here to this topic first when I boot up the PC
what did ya dream about..?
Old 12-04-2014, 07:08 AM   #44
youaredreaming

@tortle Those are some excellent insights Tortle. I agree with you that what we are really discussing is a relationship between two aspects of ourself which you refer to as the higher self.

This is also something that I feel Gnostics were aware of; although I am not a Gnostic, I have read and studied much of what their belief-system entailed as it does support although in more of a religious romatic view what is actually going on such as:

1.) The Daemon/Eidolon dualism which in effect is the part of us which exists as the Daemon(Higher Self) that overlooks and guides the Eidolon (the avatar in the game of life) through it's journey into this experience system.

My friend and Author Anthony Peake has extensively studied and written on this topic. He was kind enough to write about me in his 5th book on the Out-of-body experience.

2.) The Gnostics were aware of the cycle of reincarnation and how we enter a type of spiritual amnesia which they refer to as the waters of forgetfulness. This requirement to forget who we actually are as the Daemon is required so that we can become fully immersed in this system. I call that immersion being "locked in" as once we are here, the system is everything we know which plays into Plato's Allegory of the Cave where he envisions people prisoners in a cave where their only reality is shadows that are cast. Their reality becomes what the shadows describe as reality although there is more to reality than the shadows, this limit produces an false reality apposed to the true reality. The Brain in the Vat is yet another excellent metaphor that describes how our "locked in" reality is what blinds us from the larger system that "props" this one up.

So we are trapped inside a box so to speak for the duration of this lifetime shut down and locked out of the non-physical reality even though in our sleep and dreams we are still actively interfacing with it through a symbolic filter that replicates shadows from what we know as this system.

3.) Gnostics also have the The Thunder, Perfect Mind which I will link for a read: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/thunder.html

This is your classic example of an Eildolon realizing the Daemon aspects of itself identifying that it is everything; that the God that dwells within is bound by oneness to everything else that is a part of it.

For us here, as the Eidolon, it's part of the journey back to becoming our true self and having an understanding what that really implies. In my personal experiences I too have encountered the Daemon so why not elaborate on those experiences and memories to illustrate how it has impacted my current belief-system.

My first encounter was in my pre-life and it goes as such.

In my former life, I was a young man who was a soldier. From what I can approximate, I was likely in the 18-20 year range. My memories are fragmented, thanks to the blender but they remain as broken images with no audio up until the death process which is where I can have memory of sound.

When I died in that life, something struck my head and likely killed me nearly instantly. I do remember being in a trench holding a wood-stock bolt action rifle. It could have been a bullet to the head because as I lied dying, I could hear the sound of "water" dripping by my ear.

The water sound became louder and louder as I died and then everything in my view-point closed to a single point like a cathode TV turning off. At that point the water droplets were like huge booms and vibrations... death followed.

At that point I was in a state of shock, and a being of light as classic to the description of what others have reported (the Daemon) descended from behind me, it emitted a beam which is like a classic sci-fi tractor beam that it used to drag me from that location up through several layers to a way-point.

It took me on a small tour showing me others existing in various systems and we ended up in what I described as the lake of souls. It was here where I remember putting my hand in the waters to pull up a handful of these dime sized cells. They emitted an energy which can only be described as a "life energy" and I could resonate with them and feel their existence.

It was then when the being told me that I too was like them waiting to go back to life. However, I didn't want to go back so I argued with the and with much anger told it, "I don't want to go back, it's crazy down there. People killing people"

In parting words the being told me, "This time it will be different." and off I went.

This was my first memorable encounter with this being and it wouldn't be until I started going out-of-body that I would have other encounters with it.

It was these encounters where I would have my first life-altering lucid precognitive dream where the being playfully asked me in perfect English, "What would you like to experience."

I had just left my body and drifted into the void which if you travel much in that state you are undoubtedly going to find yourself in this void. It's not a void however, it's just appears to have no spacial content. I now attribute it to the Construct from the movie the Matrix where Morpheus shows Neo how they use the Construct to create the content for the matrix.

I told the being that I wanted to experience people setting aside their social, religious and political beliefs to enjoy each others company.

The being said very well and produced a two-dimensional square window that showed a familiar image of a lake where I lived at the time. I could see myself on the beach and intuitively entered into the window and had a lucid dream.

I knew the whole time while in that dream that this being was creating the dream content and I was participating in the experience. It was a good dream, when it concluded I returned back to that focus state and thanked the being for creating this wonderful dream and woke up satisfied.

However, what I didn't know at that time was the fact everything in absolute literal detail would later come true. It would be my first of many lucid precognitive dreams.

I have no doubts that it was also this being which induced my first lucid dream as I recall it's voice challenging me to prove that I was dreaming, and that experience set in stone the path of lucid dreaming which would become the greatest adventure of my life. I was 15 at that time.

As I grew more adept at lucid dreaming and out-of-body experiences, encounters with this being were always very profound and could have veridical links to waking reality in the details.

Finally, when I was ready in one encounter I realized that this being wasn't separate from me, and that I was in fact this being. In that encounter we literally became one; and from that day forth and to this day I have not had any further duality encounters with myself. We/I closed the loop.

I imagine it will be something similar for all of us at one point as we grow and evolve into our higher-self, or true self. That's why I feel I am very close to graduation in this life hence why this life really has been different.

Everything we are involved in relates back to the self. Religion makes this self an external God even though many biblical verses describes a relationship with God being Man and vice versa... however we need to move past the illusion of separation with our-self.

We are all parts of a unified field of consciousness, and I do believe the greatest realizations we can have is seeing the self in everything around us; that we are one entity composed of many parts.

How we choose to dress this up with religion and belief is a matter of taste but as I have described in terms of actually having experiences that can remove the belief barrier and provide hard personal evidence that this is what it is comes from experience and our own edification with our true self.

Thanks for the inspiring share.
youaredreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #45
youaredreaming

Quote:
Superb Information Peeps

I'm glad you are enjoying the topic. I'm always hopeful that in sharing this material other people will start to look within at their own self and see a epic adventure lurking within. Waking up really is a wonderful, fulfilling part of the journey.

When you go from reading about it, to living it... that is when it really takes on a whole new meaning.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:39 AM   #46
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youaredreaming View Post

When you go from reading about it, to living it... that is when it really takes on a whole new meaning.
This is the stage I'm at!

The good thing about this topic too - is in addition to the fantastic knowledge - is it's self-empowering. Anyone at any level can jump in and take part, from curiosity to experienced participant in the larger system.

I'm gearing up for two holidays abroad form this Tuesday, but on my return, I will certainly be keeping a close eye on this, sharing some articles I find and getting some links dropped in to showcase the work of Tom Campbell et al.

Highly beneficial for those who are ready to move forward in their own power!

Old 12-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #47
doobyferkin
Inactive

Sounds that we listen to is related hear ........"music" creates imagery......this imagery affects our perception, music in the control of a "dark force" can guide a whole society up a certain path....... 'Bob' does not listen to music, Bob's perception of the world will still be affected by this "force" by interacting with all the people who have been affected by the music. This also relates to vision and watching TV. Music linked with music videos will give a stronger influence....this all in return will affect and change the dream state.

Tangerine Dream or Tangible Dream are a "force" that i consider fighting this "dark force". Their music is a key and open doors to an awareness that will affect the dream state and help guide the listener.....they even say this in their lyrics...........

Bent Cold Sidewalk 1978

Quote:
When i talk to the trees
O'great trees who have learned to speak slowly
I know that they believe that they have an answer
Then i walk in the city where i cannot hear it

When i talk to the city
I have already learned three answers
Before i call the question
And slowly, i wish myself among trees
But can not hear myself wishing

When i talk to the people
Who are the trees that grow in the city
They reply with a fond kindness, slowly
But there is no answer
For experience to be made by mistake

Upon this key, time will slide,
Beyond the lock, you lose your mind.
And as our door becomes open,
A rush of sound is found inside
Creating dreams that pass you by.

You may live through your life a long long time..
But you will never know from where it came,
Yet all you've seen is what you've wanted to,
You`re walking forward as you look behind,
Still watching those old memories fade and die...

This door is heavy, and is deeply stained,
With wasted tears, that try to fight in vain,
You may be sitting, feeling quite secure,
But listen carefully - and this key is yours -
For we can lead you far beyond that door...

There are dangers hidden, trust in that language
And it is precisely this conception that which must not be changed
The epitome of our language is patterns containment of thought and sound

I die to fight!!
I die to fight!!
I die to fight!!
Hear ......."we can lead you far beyond that door"...the door is the opening into the musical soundscape (no words) which takes you on a "journey" if you accept the invitation and prepared to go.

Sounds that we make is more affective in "opening doors" although much of society as lost how to do this. Vocal work combined with applied breathing is an important "key" to unlocking the code to "seeing".

As an experienced musician i have started a project where i play music, completely improvised and performed in a meditative state to groups who mediate, tai chi, yoga etc.., i play based on the energy of the group, this music is given to them for their moment and is to help aid their experience. I have done quite a few sessions hear with different types of groups and they all have been rewarding and enhancing for both parties involved.

The next step of this project is to introduce a vocal element for them to join in, this will help them find their own "voice". I will be taking this into schools to help children and teachers, my first session will be after easter.

There is so much more to say about this aspect - sound/vibrations in relation to the op.

Last edited by doobyferkin; 12-04-2014 at 09:10 AM.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 11:54 AM   #48
tortle

Here's another fun idea to play with, somewhat related.

If the imagination can create anything that you want, then ask it to create something that is super powerful. For example ask it to create a giant crystal that can bring about your wishes into the real world, this sort of thing.

Ask it to create a blue orb that heals you in the real world just by looking at it in the imagination. You get the idea.

When most people imagine things they think of things that have to obey some laws of physics, drop that notion, and start imagining things that have no rules, and start creating your own trans-dimensional tools.

1. Ask your imagination to make a tree
2. Ask it to make a different looking tree
3. Ask it to make a forest.
4. Ask it to make a seaside village
5. Ask it to make a weird looking animal
6. Ask it to make a healing ball of blue light

7. Ask it to make a different healing ball of blue light, one with the ability to heal you in the real world just by beholding it in your imagination.

See what I did there? I noticed that my imagination can generate anything that I ask it to, and so I just added that extra request in the final step. You simply make the suggestion, but the imagination/higher self figures out the how of it. You can ask it to imbue these things with special properties like having an effect in the real world. If you say to the imagination imagine a glowing blue orb it will do it, but you could also ask it to create a glowing blue orb that when gazed upon in the imagination has the effect of healing you in the real world. You didn't figure out the how of the glowing blueness of the ball, you imagination did, so why wouldn't you trust that it can also make a healing blue ball. It obviously has the divine ability to create anything, you just haven't been asking for the right things.

The egoic self cannot create a miracle, it ends up trying to connect a string of dots of how to make it happen, but it just ends up logic-ing it to death. You have to give it up to the higher-self/Imagination which can then bring it about in a graceful and transcendental way.

When you listen to an audio book you aren't creating every scene in your head brick by brick, you are just feeding cues to the imagination which then turns those audio cues into instant effortless images that paint the story.

This technique is one of the quickest and most powerful ways to hack the matrix.

Play with this.

Play with this.

Last edited by tortle; 12-04-2014 at 12:20 PM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:51 PM   #49
jupiter12

Quote:
These are topics that are not widely accepted or discussed on the WWW... at least I know here people are more involved in their own awakening so that each of our experiences with coming into this knowledge simply benefits each other, and I do believe it will help us grow to be more than what we currently are. That's the perk when we start to grow up as awareness.

I love sleep paralysis and have always exploited it for conscious travel, every time I have it I roll out-of-body largely because as I am stressing the body is not me, it is an interface that I am using. It provides valuable human experience feedback but I am separate from the body so when it's sleeping what does it matter if I have a little adventure, it's asleep. So off I go.

Expect to experience a lot of sleep paralysis if you are practising being conscious and letting the body fall asleep, again what ever fears you might have treat them as irrational and work through them as they are the limiting force not what will enable you.

When you enter into the non-physical reality through sleep, also remember that in that state everything is about recursive feedback from your subconscious to your conscious as information/content will have to render in that state. The dream-state is a highly thought-reactive canvas which means your thoughts conscious and unconscious will render into a virtual 3D simulation; try not to be too caught up in the content or what ever drama it creates.

Aliens, Devils, Angels, Goblins, Unicorns, Santa Clause, The Toothfairy... all our imaginations can become a vivid simulated character on that canvas so one needs to push past ideas and beliefs that project these characters and move deeper and deeper into who you actually are. As Robert A. Monroe says, look under the hood and get to the basics.

Because Non-Physical reality is a thought-generated field and you will find this in the dream-state that certain layers exist which allow for greater freedom of the imagination where others are more rule-set specific meaning the content at that layer doesn't invoke your imagination. Different layers/focus-states for different experiences.

You'll likely encounter hypnogogic fractals and geometrical 2D slices... these will likely remind you of the vortex at the entry station as we are also a geometrical system of information and it's easy for our minds to render this geometry.

I have found that in a hypnogogic mesh, I could focus on a vector and that vector/point would become a passage into a dream packet, like tapping into a datastream and off I go into a new dream experience. You may find it's all about information, and how you render that information, datastreams which become consciousness streams in our dreams.

Just running through bandwidths of experiences, and creating some of your own. Hopefully when you are successful it will be liberating, informative and fun.
Thanks, so insightful, truly a dream-master bursting with experience. The energy is tangible. It's like remembering and waking from a 'fuzzy' dream, buzzing with fragments and waking to the possibility of all potential, the Michelangelo 'Spark' of consciousness igniting the energy. I had a lot of dreams and memories as a young child, like a close contact with something, which I can see from your explanation was another me ! a higher awareness. I always was aware of OBEs and can remember some, especially the moment of return to my physical body and feeling like I was the size of the whole universe trying to fit inside a tiny body, seemingly impossible.

I felt too that 7 would be an age when that childhood natural connection with the universe would change, and sure enough at age 7 I remember feeling like something had been disconnected, like a loss. The dreams and everything continued but there was a kind of cut off point.

That you love sleep paralysis is good to hear, I can see it's probably just the fear of it. I have entered into that 1/2 awake consciousness a few times recently, and the thing I do remember is the 'fear' feeling again ! one time having to get up to end the feeling, not wanting to explore it.

The lucid dreams I have had were superb experiences, but as a non dream master they have occurred randomly and I just became conscious in the dream, but to take control and realise where you are is quite an experience.

I get the vortex entry station, data stream and geometry description. Like rendering a 'world' on the computer screen from optical data information. I do feel I have memories there which I feel may become clearer, like crystalising packets from the dreamworld.

I can see why we have an amnesic block from the past as there is so much to focus on here and we become totally immersed in this human life and our reasons for being here. I always felt it will be with reflection that we understand. Our free will is allowing us to experience situations, music, sounds, knowledge, and the rollercoaster of life gives the emotional package to go with it, good and bad !
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #50
youaredreaming

Quote:
This is the stage I'm at!

The good thing about this topic too - is in addition to the fantastic knowledge - is it's self-empowering. Anyone at any level can jump in and take part, from curiosity to experienced participant in the larger system.

I'm gearing up for two holidays abroad form this Tuesday, but on my return, I will certainly be keeping a close eye on this, sharing some articles I find and getting some links dropped in to showcase the work of Tom Campbell et al.

Highly beneficial for those who are ready to move forward in their own power!
You have it bang on with self-empowerment, rather than being at the mercy of our unconsciousness we take control of the helm and start to piolot an entire reality-generating phenomena known as dreaming.

It's better to be the captain of your own inner Enterprise than leaving it on auto-pilot.

I'll be a bit on and off but that's usual I do drop in and check the thread for new posts.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #51
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Sounds that we listen to is related hear ........"music" creates imagery......this imagery affects our perception, music in the control of a "dark force" can guide a whole society up a certain path....... 'Bob' does not listen to music, Bob's perception of the world will still be affected by this "force" by interacting with all the people who have been affected by the music. This also relates to vision and watching TV. Music linked with music videos will give a stronger influence....this all in return will affect and change the dream state.

Tangerine Dream or Tangible Dream are a "force" that i consider fighting this "dark force". Their music is a key and open doors to an awareness that will affect the dream state and help guide the listener.....they even say this in their lyrics...........

Bent Cold Sidewalk 1978

Hear ......."we can lead you far beyond that door"...the door is the opening into the musical soundscape (no words) which takes you on a "journey" if you accept the invitation and prepared to go.

Sounds that we make is more affective in "opening doors" although much of society as lost how to do this. Vocal work combined with applied breathing is an important "key" to unlocking the code to "seeing".

As an experienced musician i have started a project where i play music, completely improvised and performed in a meditative state to groups who mediate, tai chi, yoga etc.., i play based on the energy of the group, this music is given to them for their moment and is to help aid their experience. I have done quite a few sessions hear with different types of groups and they all have been rewarding and enhancing for both parties involved.

The next step of this project is to introduce a vocal element for them to join in, this will help them find their own "voice". I will be taking this into schools to help children and teachers, my first session will be after easter.

There is so much more to say about this aspect - sound/vibrations in relation to the op.
The Monroe Institute exclusively uses sound via Hemi-Sync and I do believe sound/music can be very influential and beneficial in our dream journey.

I often create music during pre-sleep hypnagogic to shape the normally random audio rumblings that start when the dream starts to emerge into my sensory view.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:29 PM   #52
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Thanks, so insightful, truly a dream-master bursting with experience. The energy is tangible. It's like remembering and waking from a 'fuzzy' dream, buzzing with fragments and waking to the possibility of all potential, the Michelangelo 'Spark' of consciousness igniting the energy. I had a lot of dreams and memories as a young child, like a close contact with something, which I can see from your explanation was another me ! a higher awareness. I always was aware of OBEs and can remember some, especially the moment of return to my physical body and feeling like I was the size of the whole universe trying to fit inside a tiny body, seemingly impossible.

I felt too that 7 would be an age when that childhood natural connection with the universe would change, and sure enough at age 7 I remember feeling like something had been disconnected, like a loss. The dreams and everything continued but there was a kind of cut off point.

That you love sleep paralysis is good to hear, I can see it's probably just the fear of it. I have entered into that 1/2 awake consciousness a few times recently, and the thing I do remember is the 'fear' feeling again ! one time having to get up to end the feeling, not wanting to explore it.

The lucid dreams I have had were superb experiences, but as a non dream master they have occurred randomly and I just became conscious in the dream, but to take control and realise where you are is quite an experience.

I get the vortex entry station, data stream and geometry description. Like rendering a 'world' on the computer screen from optical data information. I do feel I have memories there which I feel may become clearer, like crystalising packets from the dreamworld.

I can see why we have an amnesic block from the past as there is so much to focus on here and we become totally immersed in this human life and our reasons for being here. I always felt it will be with reflection that we understand. Our free will is allowing us to experience situations, music, sounds, knowledge, and the rollercoaster of life gives the emotional package to go with it, good and bad !
Dreams have always existed socially in a taboo where we should be learning how to dream in school as early as pre-school in my opinion, it's something that our culture has totally missed the boat on; yet could be one of the most important elements of our self-aware conscious existence.

Just keep at it, like any skill it requires practice as to have gradual improvements but well worth any effort imo.
Old 14-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #53
youaredreaming

I thought I would share todays lucid dream so you can have a sense of what I go through just to maintain lucidity as well as how having logical, analytical attention helps with reality checks.

Quite a large portion of my dreams were non-lucid so one involved getting into a fight with a person over thanking them for sharing pizza with me. What this dream lead to was waking up into another dream where I was much more self-aware but still not lucid. The person had stuffed something in my mouth so in the second dream, I became a classic Jungian archetype where you constantly pull something: hair, gum ... other out of your mouth and it just keeps coming out. In this case it was cardboard, likely linked to the pizza box in the former dream. I did have a filling break on the weekend, so I think that is representative of the tooth pain during sleep.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/mouth/

What made it interesting is I was talking with my roommate and on the TV there was Nicholas Cage and he too was having the same problem but in his case, he was pulling out something and it became a fence which started my reality-check and I stated to think that I was dreaming even though aside from the strange pulling cardboard from my mouth, everything was vividly real and perfect.

Around the corner from where I was standing was the bathroom so I walked in to see what was wrong with my mouth and it was suddenly like a walk-in bathroom at a mall, but instead of the usual places to go to the bathroom, everything was made of sinks including the toilets and urinals.

Still confused (not yet lucid but having signs of critical thinking) a person walked into the bathroom and I asked him why the hell there was no toilets and only sinks. He couldn't answer me. "Maybe it's just a dream?" I told him.

He looked at me and shook his head, then water started to pour out of his nose and he became afraid. "Wait a second, water wouldn't be pouring out your nose unless this was a dream." I explained. He looked at me confused. "Just realize this is a dream, nothing will hurt you. You'll be ok, it's just a dream."

He seemed to respond to the insight and the water stopped and he started looking around in amazement.

By this time I finally realized that I was dreaming, which was great because the sense of realism which is why we require the need to question the dream reality; was very vivid. I relaxed knowing I was dreaming, and that explained the cardboard dream and why bathroom had nothing but sinks.

Walking out of the bathroom, I was now in a mall that had a skylight along the walkway that I was on, in the sky were bombers dropping nuclear bombs. I could see the planes dropping these large bombs and thought how fun to wake up into a lucid dream only to be nuked to bits, so I shifted my focus and ended up in a restaurant with people eating.

I was curious if anyone of the other dream characters would respond if I asked them if they knew that they were dreaming and yelled out, "Excuse me, may I have your attention. How many of you realize that this is a dream? If you know this is a dream please raise your hand."

The dream characters looked at me puzzled and confused, but one lady looked around and she raised her hand, "I know it's a dream."

"That's wonderful." I told her as I walked over.

"How did you know?" she asked me.

"I manage to get lucky from time to time and figure it out.". She was sitting at a table and had a plate of food, looked like she had a bun and some potatoes with gravy.

I turned back to the restaurant and asked again, "Anyone else realize that this is a dream? Is there any other dreamers here besides me and this lady?"

Again the rest of the patrons where confused at the question, and certainly starring at me. Then suddenly another woman with a microphone came bursting into the scene.

"This is so exciting, this is so exciting!" she explained as she ran up to me. "I have been waiting a very long time to interview you when you were lucid Ian. Can you answer a few of my questions?" she asked.

"How long have you been a lucid dreamer?" she asked me.

I was quite amused by this reporter element of the dream and decided to go along with it. It was entertaining to say the least.

"I started lucid dreaming when I was 15 years old." I told her.

"What made you realize that you are dreaming right now?" she asked.

"The usual dream symbol triggered a reality-check. Had a bathroom with all sinks, a person pouring water out of his nose. Those all gave away the fact I was dreaming, and still am."

"So you are still aware that you are dreaming even now?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm fully awake and aware of that fact. It's a nice dream too, I love the restaurant, it looks brilliantly real."

"What would you say to those here who are not aware they are dreaming?"

"It's a real gift, many of you are unaware you are dreaming and will likely not wake up remembering any of this. If you could remember and be aware you gain this wonderful adventure at this restaurant. Think of all the fun you are forgetting you are having."

"I have known about you for a very long time, you have quite the reputation around here. We are always so excited when you arrive, you are so much fun." she tells me.

"What can I say, I love to dream. It's fun to hang out and help out where I can." I reply.

The dream shifts somewhat and now I have an audience of people all sitting around me as she asks me to teach them more about dreaming. "We are all very interested in what you know about dreams. Can you please describe how you become lucid."

I look at the class, everyone seems very intent and interested. I held the mic and I could hear my voice now over loud speakers as I spoke.

"Firstly, I started very young so it's taken years of dedication and practice to learn to read the subtle changes in dream content which allows you to see through it's illusion. Look for odd changes, illogical events that don't stack up to waking life. Those are great indicators that you are in a dreamstate as the rules and logic respond more to imagination rather then a structured set of cause and effect and physical law."

"Also keep in mind, at any moment I could loose lucidity and not be able to answer questions, if I don't anchor myself in this dream it's just as easy to loose control than it is to maintain a focus."

"Why are you in this dream?" asked one of the people.

"That's a very good question, I really don't know why I ended up here rather than some other dream state. This just happened to be the current theme that I woke up to and it can change on a whim so really, it's not about why I am here rather it is what we are creating right now, and that can be anything."

"Dreams are just another reality experience, but one that we can create and control. The content is will vary but what remains important is that the state one is in, is that of a dream. I know my body is in bed, my mind is at rest yet here I am sitting holding this mic as if it was really in my hands talking to a group of strangers as if we are all best friends."

I'm talking too close to the mic and for what ever reasons have been slobbering all over it. Its dripping and I start to laugh, "See... classic dream symbolism as the dream is exaggerating details like mic drool." I turn it upside down and laugh as it drips.

"Expect the unexpected with dreams, they are not what they seem. Quite often they can exaggerate fears, desires and beliefs so it's important to relax, go with the flow and be unafraid of the drama."

Suddenly the last row of people have what looks like a sheet of glass pass through them starting from behind them. They look shocked and suddenly flash into balls of light and move rapidly backwards. Other people start to panic and even I am startled by the event.

I've lost my full lucid awareness so now the dream is taking over and I respond to the drama for the moment by running into a closet to hide. Then I start to regain control and laugh. A group comes in and I let a couple of kids hide in the closet.

"See, easy to lose control but I'm back.". I rationalize that it's possible that if they were really there, perhaps they were waking up. Quite often I observe people suddenly fade or blip out of a dream mid conversation. My thoughts are that they are waking up and really there at the time of the dream, but who knows.

I walk over to the window where they disappeared and there is a heavy force peering in at me. It feels angry and violent, mad that I am not afraid. The dream gets more warped and I just relax. "You'll have to do better than that to spook me.".

I see my face and it's all covered in blood. "This might frighten most people, but what's the worse that can happen... I wake up?" I laugh and lick the blood from my lips. "Tasty."

The force tries to beam me with some energy and I make it wrap around me. "What ever you are, you're wasting your time trying to scare me. I can conjure the very horrors of hell should I desire and infest this state with the unspeakable but why would I want to. I'm not into Norman Bates rather Norman Rockwell types of dreams."

I make the dream change to a nice restaurant again, people are back enjoying their food and there is no weird or warped forces. "See, isn't this much nicer. People happy, enjoying themselves. These are good dreams."

The force seems to relax and I felt that it seemed to understand the needlessness of creating fear and irrationality.

"Well, it's your dream now... I'm waking up." I say to the force as I feel my body stir to the sounds of my alarm.

----

That was today's lucid dream, not really anything too amazing but you can see all of the challenges, pitfalls and struggles that I go just to have a nice relaxing moment of lucidity... but it's well worth it.

All of the symbolism and abstraction may seem frightening but in reality when you know it's a dream, nothing can harm you, scare you and it becomes like fun video-game with better graphics and resolution than a PlayStation 4.

Last edited by youaredreaming; 14-04-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 14-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #54
scottishryan

Excellent Posts Again!

Old 28-04-2014, 06:16 AM   #55
jupiter12

scottishryan ,, did they get you ?

I'd like to share a recent lucid dream before it fades,

In this dream I was observing a planetoid ? or more like a moon ? maybe a planet but I could clearly see craters on it like on the moon.

it had a huge hole in it, just like the circular part of the Death Star in Star Wars,
the hole was radiating pure white light, extremely bright. This was my focus straight away but I was pulled away/distracted.

I went into a not so lucid state involving other stuff ,,

then I was strongly pulled back,

,, to observe the 'moon' cracking open down a central line and opening completely (slowly) to reveal the pure bright, whitest light ,, shining/radiating outward ,,

I first felt that I 'was' the universe observing itself, as in the nature of the universe is a spherical object beyond human perception' ,, (infinity)

but on reflection, I'm not sure, just an observer.

Another semi lucid dream state involved being with ex colleagues in an incredibly intense surreal dream world, kind of, I know I'm dreaming but I'm not controlling it, I'm being guided. Communication in the dream state.

The brilliant dream youaredreaming described was so interesting (thanks), I loved the hint at Jung's collective unconscious.

Imagine, we dream & meet each other in that plane of consciousness ! like Unimatrix Zero in Voyager, then wake into another level of collective consciousness/unconsciousness.

Last edited by jupiter12; 28-04-2014 at 06:55 PM. Reason: changes
Old 29-04-2014, 07:06 AM   #56
jupiter12

Reflecting on the dream about the moon with the light breaking through I'd like to add more thoughts.

I believe this thread/OP is well placed (imo) in the matrix section rather than dream as there are overlaps.

I can see now that the light bursting through from the moon (moon symbolism) may express the outer world/matrix breaking through consciousness into this dream reality/matrix ! maybe representative of the truth vibrations.

I've experienced spikes in kundalini/chi/reiki ? energy, which causes variations in energy and dream experiences. It seems to stem from an interest in crystals, reiki and being guided to David's books.

I feel dream experiences relate to other interesting matrix threads regarding an inner matrix, archons & trapped souls experiencing this version of reality.

I sometimes sense a coldness or foreign intelligence in the dream realm, which makes me think of the hack and the AI seeking to parasitize/control humans. Is this part of waking up from the dream ?
Old 29-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #57
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Reflecting on the dream about the moon with the light breaking through I'd like to add more thoughts.

I believe this thread/OP is well placed (imo) in the matrix section rather than dream as there are overlaps.

I can see now that the light bursting through from the moon (moon symbolism) may express the outer world/matrix breaking through consciousness into this dream reality/matrix ! maybe representative of the truth vibrations.

I've experienced spikes in kundalini/chi/reiki ? energy, which causes variations in energy and dream experiences. It seems to stem from an interest in crystals, reiki and being guided to David's books.

I feel dream experiences relate to other interesting matrix threads regarding an inner matrix, archons & trapped souls experiencing this version of reality.

I sometimes sense a coldness or foreign intelligence in the dream realm, which makes me think of the hack and the AI seeking to parasitize/control humans. Is this part of waking up from the dream ?
Thanks for seeing the relationship that dreams have in matrix theory. For me, it's ironic that now at 42 I am going back to my childhood awareness in the sense that at a child, I did see this physical reality as a type of dream. There are many examples as young as two where my awareness was speculating on the dream like quality of my life as a child and I could see quite clearly that this reality was a dream.

Something I started to dismiss as I grew up until such a notion was buried with many other belief-systems. Thankfully, through lucid dreaming and precognitive dreaming this covert relationship between dreams and reality came back into view as soon there would be no way I could deny to myself at least that dreams [precognitive ones] had a direct relationship to physical reality when they came true. The ones that I changed the dream content in, during lucid precognitive opportunities and observing those changes come true and affect physical reality made this even more evident.

What all of this has allowed is an understanding that regardless of our belief in physical matter reality; what is revealed is that it is just a belief and our reality itself is related to thought creating reality using dreams as the interface to organize new patterns of life experiences.

It's complex, as our psychology is broken down into many aspects which even Freud was aware of in his breakdown of the ego, id and super ego. And this also fits into the Gnostic view of the Daemon/Eidolon relationship.

In my terminology, we have a waking consciousness that is responsible for our actions in the physical world but is part of a larger consciousness system where there are other parts of this system that deals with the non-physical dream nature of reality. Tom Campbell calls this the larger consciousness system, new-agers might call it the higher-self, and the Gnostics call it the Daemon.

The goal is to have the waking consciousness evolve it's awareness so that it starts to become more active withing the larger consciousness system which in turn allows it to start to see and experience this dream/reality dualism first hand. We are bridging a relationship gap between our physical waking self and our non-physical dreaming self to become more unified.

Dreams are organized thoughts which in effect are a language and a programming language at that. They program the details of a dream experience and also render those details so that when our waking consciousness is in sleep and accessing this dream data, renders it into a 3D virtual reality like view.

Our physical world built on similar fundamentals becomes the organized thoughts of the larger consciousness system streaming to our waking consciousness which is then rendering the data stream into the context of what it experiences physically, but less aware that it's merely rendering reality from a data-stream organized by the larger consciousness system.

Picking up on what Robert A. Monroe discusses in his books with regards to NVC or Non-Verbal Communication which is the Universal language in non-physical reality. You'd have to read Far Journeys to see his perspective in how the more evolved entities he encounters can send him a packet of data which he calls "Rote" of organized thought in the form of non-verbal communication, when he interfaces with it and unpacks the data he has a vivid 3D dream experience based on their perspective gaining all their experiences relative to what is in the content of the "Rote".

Well, not only is NVC a language in non-physical reality that simulates 3D experiences, it is also the same very language we are being streamed in this physical reality illusion. A much more evolved and organized Non-Verbal Communication from the larger consciousness system.

Reality is then a language, an information system and we are merely downloading organized thought as non-verbal communication with the larger consciousness system, and rendering that data into a physical experience.

Thus we do reside in a virtual reality where information, not matter is the context that defines our reality. Reality is then the result of language spoken as non-verbal communication and generates content based on the organized thought [dreams] to facilitate our experiences.

Dreams or organized thought is used to program the non-verbal communication from the larger system and the waking consciousness becomes the client connecting to this server and is responsible for rendering that data into a view.

Hopefully that makes sense it's difficult to put into words but that's how I see the breakdown between non-physical reality [consciousness] and the physical simulation which we are now experiencing as a sub-system, or sub-reality of the larger one.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #58
scottishryan

I'm still around Jupiter12 I'm in Jamaica on holiday. Hotel wifi is not the best for reliability. I'm reading and loving the posts. Looking forward to joining in more when I get back.

Old 29-04-2014, 04:36 PM   #59
jupiter12

Quote:
Thanks for seeing the relationship that dreams have in matrix theory. For me, it's ironic that now at 42 I am going back to my childhood awareness in the sense that at a child, I did see this physical reality as a type of dream. There are many examples as young as two where my awareness was speculating on the dream like quality of my life as a child and I could see quite clearly that this reality was a dream.

Something I started to dismiss as I grew up until such a notion was buried with many other belief-systems. Thankfully, through lucid dreaming and precognitive dreaming this covert relationship between dreams and reality came back into view as soon there would be no way I could deny to myself at least that dreams [precognitive ones] had a direct relationship to physical reality when they came true. The ones that I changed the dream content in, during lucid precognitive opportunities and observing those changes come true and affect physical reality made this even more evident.

What all of this has allowed is an understanding that regardless of our belief in physical matter reality; what is revealed is that it is just a belief and our reality itself is related to thought creating reality using dreams as the interface to organize new patterns of life experiences.

It's complex, as our psychology is broken down into many aspects which even Freud was aware of in his breakdown of the ego, id and super ego. And this also fits into the Gnostic view of the Daemon/Eidolon relationship.

In my terminology, we have a waking consciousness that is responsible for our actions in the physical world but is part of a larger consciousness system where there are other parts of this system that deals with the non-physical dream nature of reality. Tom Campbell calls this the larger consciousness system, new-agers might call it the higher-self, and the Gnostics call it the Daemon.

The goal is to have the waking consciousness evolve it's awareness so that it starts to become more active withing the larger consciousness system which in turn allows it to start to see and experience this dream/reality dualism first hand. We are bridging a relationship gap between our physical waking self and our non-physical dreaming self to become more unified.

Dreams are organized thoughts which in effect are a language and a programming language at that. They program the details of a dream experience and also render those details so that when our waking consciousness is in sleep and accessing this dream data, renders it into a 3D virtual reality like view.

Our physical world built on similar fundamentals becomes the organized thoughts of the larger consciousness system streaming to our waking consciousness which is then rendering the data stream into the context of what it experiences physically, but less aware that it's merely rendering reality from a data-stream organized by the larger consciousness system.

Picking up on what Robert A. Monroe discusses in his books with regards to NVC or Non-Verbal Communication which is the Universal language in non-physical reality. You'd have to read Far Journeys to see his perspective in how the more evolved entities he encounters can send him a packet of data which he calls "Rote" of organized thought in the form of non-verbal communication, when he interfaces with it and unpacks the data he has a vivid 3D dream experience based on their perspective gaining all their experiences relative to what is in the content of the "Rote".

Well, not only is NVC a language in non-physical reality that simulates 3D experiences, it is also the same very language we are being streamed in this physical reality illusion. A much more evolved and organized Non-Verbal Communication from the larger consciousness system.

Reality is then a language, an information system and we are merely downloading organized thought as non-verbal communication with the larger consciousness system, and rendering that data into a physical experience.

Thus we do reside in a virtual reality where information, not matter is the context that defines our reality. Reality is then the result of language spoken as non-verbal communication and generates content based on the organized thought [dreams] to facilitate our experiences.

Dreams or organized thought is used to program the non-verbal communication from the larger system and the waking consciousness becomes the client connecting to this server and is responsible for rendering that data into a view.

Hopefully that makes sense it's difficult to put into words but that's how I see the breakdown between non-physical reality [consciousness] and the physical simulation which we are now experiencing as a sub-system, or sub-reality of the larger one.
Thank you for your excellent reply, you’ve given a lot of information and insight to promote further investigation, thought and inner searching. I find it extremely interesting and I’m sure I’m not alone.

I can relate to the things you talk about. Returning to that childhood awareness before the collective buries it into acceptance of the status quo, as in the education system etc,, and all the time the implications of how important it was/is to understand the link and method by which the dream state and it’s language affects/creates this dream/reality.

Freud and Jung are interesting and thanks for the link to ‘Far Journeys’ by Robert.A.Monroe which looks interesting relating to NVC and especially about the ‘more evolved entities’ encountered in dreams. Understanding this would explain a lot about some of the strange things encountered.

I know David often cites the Gnostics in his presentations and books so this is another area I’ll look at with interest.

I can see it’s complex and I can see the link with matrix theory as it’s all about thought or data packages analogous to technology and how this information is rendered into 3D reality by us (consciousness) from the server ,, as in this quote –

‘’Dreams or organized thought is used to program the non-verbal communication from the larger system and the waking consciousness becomes the client connecting to this server and is responsible for rendering that data into a view.’’

Thanks for taking the time to reply with such depth and explain things and give links and prompts for what to look at, they have been so interesting.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #60
jupiter12

Quote:
I'm still around Jupiter12 I'm in Jamaica on holiday. Hotel wifi is not the best for reliability. I'm reading and loving the posts. Looking forward to joining in more when I get back.
Hi scottishryan, that's good,

Loving the posts too, really interesting topic, sometimes when you explore things and try to expand your awareness it's like being plugged into the national grid ! ha ! maybe it's analogous to plugging into consciousness! like David's experience in Peru.

have a great time ,,