Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 07-11-2016, 10:00 PM   #1
george1776

Default Do you feel that most of these spiritual gurus are reptilians?

Are some of them possessed by reptilians? Like the spiritual gurus who claim to channel the dead or predict events etc. I have a feeling it's these negative entities/reptilians masquerading as spiritually enlightened beings to deceive everyone.

For example, i think it's possible that some new age spiritual channelers, like Abe hicks and bashar could actually be reptilian beings. And if anybody knows who Abe hicks and bashar are, then you know what I'm taking about.

How do you feel about this?

Last edited by george1776; 07-11-2016 at 10:03 PM.
george1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:21 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

I don't listen to any of them

i think the 'new age movement' is by and large a psyops of the NWO cabal who are seeking to maintain their control as we move into the age of aquarius

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-11-2016 at 10:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:28 PM   #3
bluefire

Well these people are mastermind crooks.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 11:32 PM   #4
white light

I dunno about reptilian, but there's a lot of garbage in new age stuff. Trust yourself.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 11:51 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I dunno about reptilian, but there's a lot of garbage in new age stuff. Trust yourself.
it depends on what you interprete 'reptilian' to be

if you swap the word reptillian in ickes work for the word 'psychopath' it usually works just as well

David Icke We Are Slaves To A Reptilian Brain System

Old 07-11-2016, 11:56 PM   #6
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
it depends on what you interprete 'reptilian' to be

if you swap the word reptillian in ickes work for the word 'psychopath' it usually works just as well
What about the Greys then, and the Pleiadians?
Old 09-11-2016, 01:32 AM   #7
anubist800

No for me gurus are just mad peoples with brains problems.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 06:52 AM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by george1776 View Post
Are some of them possessed by reptilians? Like the spiritual gurus who claim to channel the dead or predict events etc. I have a feeling it's these negative entities/reptilians masquerading as spiritually enlightened beings to deceive everyone.

For example, i think it's possible that some new age spiritual channelers, like Abe hicks and bashar could actually be reptilian beings. And if anybody knows who Abe hicks and bashar are, then you know what I'm taking about.

The Blavatsky-new-age-Theosophy movement is the last trap before the exit, so yes, undoubtedly what you say is true.

Reptilian agents are always placed at the junctures between truth and lies, hoping to send you down the road of lies
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:18 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What about the Greys then, and the Pleiadians?
i'm not saying that i think the reptilians are just pscyhopaths (ie people with undeveloped pre-frontal cortexes); i think the answer is more complex and more interesting

some people speak about a purely external threat eg ET's and some speak about internal psychological problems eg political ponerology/psychopathy but what if the jungians who see UFO's as projections from the unconscious mind are onto something?

what if the entities are both external and internal? some commentators speak of the archons being able to remote view and to hack into our minds and create delusions and hallucinations. When they materialise they can take different forms often appearing in ways that the human mind can relate to. Some people might see a grey while others see a reptillian while others see ghostly apparitions of dogs opr little chidlren or grey ladies or hairy hominids etc

Who knows maybe they are the techs running the simulator who move between dimensions

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-11-2016 at 10:21 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:34 AM   #10
paddy_blake

Most gurus are narcissists. They have a need for devoted followers, then the followers buy into the fantasy of the guru, and everyone feels good. This eventually creates cults and religions.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:39 AM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by george1776 View Post

All the online gurus have a 'shop' button on their website for punters to purchase their merchandise.
Online guru-ing is a lucrative business hence there are so many online gurus.
It is indoor work with no heavy lifting involved and gets the online gurus a nice steady income.
They aint reppies mate - they are all businesspeople.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:12 PM   #12
george1776

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Most gurus are narcissists. They have a need for devoted followers, then the followers buy into the fantasy of the guru, and everyone feels good. This eventually creates cults and religions.
It does, especially the Abe Hicks cult. They have positive messages but I can't help but think they have a negative agenda disguised as a positive one.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:18 PM   #13
white light

Quote:
i'm not saying that i think the reptilians are just pscyhopaths (ie people with undeveloped pre-frontal cortexes); i think the answer is more complex and more interesting

some people speak about a purely external threat eg ET's and some speak about internal psychological problems eg political ponerology/psychopathy but what if the jungians who see UFO's as projections from the unconscious mind are onto something?

what if the entities are both external and internal? some commentators speak of the archons being able to remote view and to hack into our minds and create delusions and hallucinations. When they materialise they can take different forms often appearing in ways that the human mind can relate to. Some people might see a grey while others see a reptillian while others see ghostly apparitions of dogs opr little chidlren or grey ladies or hairy hominids etc

Who knows maybe they are the techs running the simulator who move between dimensions
And what if the archons emanate from our own minds too?
Old 09-11-2016, 05:42 PM   #14
george1776

Quote:

I think you make a good point. These Archon beings can manifest themselves in different forms, whether it be reptilians, demons or just as negative entities or ghosts.

Last edited by george1776; 09-11-2016 at 05:43 PM.