Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 06-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #201
qwuntybolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Where did I say that?

This is what I replied to. "Whereas calling a woman a man because you don't like the way she looks is perfectly acceptable"

Drama queen!
Yeah, you're ok with calling a woman a man on the forum because she's not there. What does it matter eh? She's not a real person.

I hope one day you all look back on this a realise the level of lunacy on display here. I keep coming back because it's like a train crash, only felixfelix and his spiral into insanity in the bus crash hoax thread and the didcot power station false flag can compete. That and the fact that all this speculation comes from a very nasty place.
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:57 AM   #202
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
People vote in an election for WHATEVER reason that they choose - That is how it works in a free election. No conditions are attached to voting. We shouldnt be forced to feel that we are wrong NOT to vote for a Obama just cos we dont like his girlfriend/wife/boyfriend - We can vote for who we choose, without being made to feel guilty. And if we feel deceived for "her" pretending to be a woman, then we are allowed to feel deceived, without being told that we are homophobic.

The term "coming out" could be viewed as homophobic, if you ask me.
Regardless of how she was born. She clearly prefers living as a woman. Shes married to a man, as a woman. She raised childern, as a woman.

She is a woman!!!!!

And i wouldnt say people who object to the 'lie' (its not a lie) are homophbic. That would imply michelle was in some way gay. She is not. Shes a woman married to a man.

I have sat through pages of thinly-vailed transphobic rhetoric, masked as our 'right to know'.

Personally, i think all people deserve a private life. Regardless of how public a face theyve got. Isnt that one of the things were concerned about on this forum? The infringment of peoples personal privacy?

As far as im concerned, a politican can do whatever, to whoever they want in the private sanctuary of their bedrooms. As long as its leagal, concentual, and not using the pulbic purse, its not of my business.

None of you cared about Hillary clintons vagina, when she was the first lady. Why should you care about michelles possible penis? Unless, you think she shouldnt have a penis. Thats transphobia. Its also no ones business other then the obama's.

I dont remember obama being elected on a pro-vagina ticket? No-one asked him if he was 'pro-vagina' before the election. You all just saw him with his wife and assumed he was 'pro-vagina'. Maybe you should'nt make assumptions. Maybe you shouldn't care one way or the other.

Let me repeat, your not being lied to. She IS a woman. Penis, or not. Andit doesnt really matter one way other the other.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 06-10-2016 at 10:00 AM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:06 AM   #203
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Regardless of how she was born. She clearly prefers living as a woman. Shes married to a man, as a woman. She raised childern, as a woman.

She is a woman!!!!!

And i wouldnt say people who object to the 'lie' (its not a lie) are homophbic. That would imply michelle was in some way gay. She is not. Shes a woman married to a man.

I have sat through pages of thinly-vailed transphobic rhetoric, masked as our 'right to know'.

Personally, i think all people deserve a private life. Regardless of how public a face theyve got. Isnt that one of the things were concerned about on this forum? The infringment of peoples personal privacy?

As far as im concerned, a politican can do whatever, to whoever they want in the private sanctuary of their bedrooms. As long as its leagal, concentual, and not using the pulbic purse, its not of my business.

No of you cared about Hillary clintons vagina, when she was the first lady. Why should you care about michelles possible penis? Unless, you think she shouldnt have a penis. Thats transphobia. Its also no ones business other then the obama's.

I dont remember obama being elected on a pro-vagina ticket? No-one asked him if he was 'pro-vagina' before the election. You all just saw him with his wife and assumed he was 'pro-vagina'. Maybe you should'nt make assumptions. Maybe you shouldn't care one way or the other.

Let me repeat, your not being lied to. She IS a woman. Penis, or not. Andit doesnt really matter one way other the other.....
But people wanna know EXACTLY who they are voting for. The people DO want to know. That is what I think. It's not about being homophobic. It's about ensuring that the people who we vote for have the same moral values that YOU want to see from the people at the top who are running the place. I am not saying that it is wrong to be transgendered, I am just saying that people want to know who they are voting for. It's NOT about "the right to know", it's about WANTING to know (as a voter) who we are voting for.

Was Mrs Obama born with a vagina ? I think so. But I could be wrong.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 06-10-2016 at 10:07 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:08 AM   #204
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
Yeah, you're ok with calling a woman a man on the forum because she's not there. What does it matter eh? She's not a real person.

I hope one day you all look back on this a realise the level of lunacy on display here. I keep coming back because it's like a train crash, only felixfelix and his spiral into insanity in the bus crash hoax thread and the didcot power station false flag can compete. That and the fact that all this speculation comes from a very nasty place.
Give it a rest.. I don't even think she is a man..

One wonders why you and your crowd even come here, you don't discuss naff all only our sanity.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #205
paddy_blake

Quote:

You call people idiots, and morons, you insult and abuse, and yet, we're the nasty ones.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:39 AM   #206
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
You call people idiots, and morons, you insult and abuse, and yet, we're the nasty ones.
Exactly. But we are mere words on a screen and M.O is a real person with real feelings you know! She pops in fairly often.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:45 AM   #207
qwuntybolo

Quote:
I call people idiots when they say idiotic things. There is literally zero evidence that Michelle Obama is a man, and yet people on here continually question her gender.

The fact that there is no evidence that she's a man, or that obama is gay, shows that you are only saying these things to be nasty and unpleasant. You call her gender, her husbands sexuality, the legitimacy of her children and her looks into question. But hey, we're just asking questions right? all she has do to is lift up her skirt and i'll maybe accept she's a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball
But people wanna know EXACTLY who they are voting for. The people DO want to know. That is what I think. It's not about being homophobic. It's about ensuring that the people who we vote for have the same moral values that YOU want to see from the people at the top who are running the place. I am not saying that it is wrong to be transgendered, I am just saying that people want to know who they are voting for. It's NOT about "the right to know", it's about WANTING to know (as a voter) who we are voting for.

Was Mrs Obama born with a vagina ? I think so. But I could be wrong.
Literally the definition of a homophobe. If you would change your vote, or have your vote influenced by the fact that M.O is a man or Obama is gay then you are a homophobe or transphobic. If you think that either of those things being true is information you need to judge someones morals then you are a homophobe or transphobic.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:54 PM   #208
jake_ball

Quote:
I call people idiots when they say idiotic things. There is literally zero evidence that Michelle Obama is a man, and yet people on here continually question her gender.

The fact that there is no evidence that she's a man, or that obama is gay, shows that you are only saying these things to be nasty and unpleasant. You call her gender, her husbands sexuality, the legitimacy of her children and her looks into question. But hey, we're just asking questions right? all she has do to is lift up her skirt and i'll maybe accept she's a woman.

Literally the definition of a homophobe. If you would change your vote, or have your vote influenced by the fact that M.O is a man or Obama is gay then you are a homophobe or transphobic. If you think that either of those things being true is information you need to judge someones morals then you are a homophobe or transphobic.
Thought police.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #209
qwuntybolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Thought police.
Lol,

I'm not telling you what to think, I'm telling you what you think is incorrect and homo/trans phobic

Feel free to prove me wrong though

Last edited by qwuntybolo; 10-10-2016 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:02 PM   #210
les_paul_robot

Quote:
I call people idiots when they say idiotic things.
Translates as "I insult people cos I'm a massive crybaby who can't handle criticism of my queen Michelle."

No one here can prove or disprove either way without a physical examination. Do you not understand this?

People are free to speculate, and no it's not transphobic, it's anti-lying.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:32 AM   #211
dbz matt

I never really thought about it, but she seems plastic, but something not feminine about her, but not really a good discussion for public chat, i guess I mean sure free speech, but seems like it's aimed at starting sh:t
dbz matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:04 AM   #212
day_dreamer

I don't believe she's a man, where is the evidence? I have a friend who has an 'amazion' build and she towers over her husband. So she's a man too?
day_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:39 AM   #213
qwuntybolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Translates as "I insult people cos I'm a massive crybaby who can't handle criticism of my queen Michelle."

No one here can prove or disprove either way without a physical examination. Do you not understand this?

People are free to speculate, and no it's not transphobic, it's anti-lying.
I don't really care about Michelle further than the fact that no woman should have to put up with a load of arseholes speculating that she might be a man. And that this is a near perfect example of why no one takes CT's seriously. "The CIA is funding ISIS everyone, oh and also Michelle Obama is a transvestite former football player who occasionally swings her massive schlong around on Ellen. Proof?! oh there is none, her clothes occasionally crease though."

Don't try and paint this as some kind of 50/50!! She is clearly a woman, as evidenced by being one her entire life, everyone who has known her since her birth and childhood and the fact she has two kids. On the other hand, you have literally no evidence that she is a man. Nothing. You might as well state Tom Hanks is a woman, we'll never know unless he gets his cock out on the news.

It is transphobic if knowing would make you change the way you considered someone, which is what a previous poster stated.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:39 AM   #214
qwuntybolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by day_dreamer View Post
I don't believe she's a man, where is the evidence? I have a friend who has an 'amazion' build and she towers over her husband. So she's a man too?
There is no evidence, they just want to slur her because they don't like her.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:47 AM   #215
decim

Talking

Maybe Trump could grab its pussy and let us know.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:52 AM   #216
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
That made me laugh
Old 11-10-2016, 01:25 PM   #217
qwuntybolo

Quote:
classy
Old 11-10-2016, 01:53 PM   #218
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
First, I laughed this one off. Then I started to do a bit of research, now I'm on the fence. Even Alex Jones claims she is transexual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6UySYaw9Q0

What are your thoughts? Is this anti-liberal propaganda or is there any substance to it?
Alex Jones is insane. She is not a man. The same slur is used against the Williams sisters (tennis players). Sometimes women aren't the way the media programs people to expect them to be. It's always the tall women, or the ones who have muscles, who must be a man. But on the other hand if it's a woman who is ten foot tall and walking down a fashion runway, oh wow, she's not a man?

Alex Jones should check his estrogen levels; he carries a load of fat on him. He should take a look at his own shape, nothing very manly about him.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:57 PM   #219
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by day_dreamer View Post
Yes, especially if they are black. You should see the hatred and loathing against the Williams sisters, apparently they are men too. But that hulking great tennis ace Navratilova didn't get the same shite, did she? Even if Michelle Obama looked like Diana Ross, she'd still be attacked and defiled. Not because of her atrocious politics and the fact that she's beside a NWO puppet, nope, it's because of her face, her teeth, her height, her colour etc.

You don't see them saying Hillary's a man, but she has the aggression to match Jones or Trump.

Why don't they ask if Theresa May is a bloke?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:40 PM   #220
fairyprincess

Quote:
Is there any point in my point out how offensive it is to refer to anyone as an 'it'.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote