Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 20-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #10261
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Yep mate, the energies that are around presently are giving me an uneasy and anxious feeling and its not very nice and its hard to shake off and get balanced. I am in a continuous battle for balance at the moment and i have a sense that something big is coming but that might just be due to the intensity of the energies. I cannot put my finger on it as yet. My main focus presently is to try and counter negativeness with optimism and positivity to get some sort of balance back.
Sometimes, I find it helps to remind myself that I am the scales and that I exist regardless of the weight applied to me from either side. The highs and the lows, they will all pass. The scales remain.

When I have faced the greatest challenges in the past, when my problems have seemed insurmountable, I have been fortunate to have moments of clarity about the transience of all life's trials. When I was 17, I felt so low, that my life had no purpose. I was walking along a country road on a cold, clear, winter night and I looked up at the Great Bear constellation in the sky. As I looked, I was struck by how long it had been there and for how long into the future it would still look the same way. I realised that the problems I had were so small and would last for such a short time in comparison. I knew with absolute conviction that I would gaze up at the those seven stars in 10 or 20 years time and they would look just the same, while the problems and worries which seemed all consuming would long have faded away. After that thought, I walked on with a lighter step and have kept that agreement with myself to lift my gaze to the stars on many occasions since. I gained strength from that shift in perspective and I now know that the worries with which I can laden myself are but shadows, having no more substance than that which I allow them to have. Yes, we will face challenges but we will realise how small and insignificant they really are as we look upon them from our future perspectives. If we ask for help, we will receive it and we will give it freely in return. We are all in this life together and the future is ours to shape.

Be yourselves, my friends, because there is nothing more beautiful that you could be.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #10262
phfaty

The Mayans were erased by someone or something. Although not much is known about them today thanks to the fucking Spaniards and others posing as Spaniards. They left behind important clues embedded and carved into their stone monuments and cities. Most of these clues have already been deciphered except one!

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #10263
dolores1

Why would a spiritual being having a physical experience need to feel safe phfaty?

This is just another cycle and everything that does not change is dead in the true meaning of the word.

So much of what we formerly believed in the past is now exposed to have been in error, like the flat earth!

Our present knowledge can be compared to a man standing on a small desert island, surrounded by a massive ocean and claiming he knows all that is or can be known about his entire world!

While at that moment this can be true to him, he does not know of the existance of everything.

The changes can be very overwhelming and as lobuk says we are learning to ride the wave. My sorrow for those to whom life is overwhelming at present is great but their eternal essence can never be lost, they can never be lost.

Love
Dolores.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #10264
lobuk

Spot on Dolores.

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #10265
lobuk

Default Growing Day by Day - by Madisyn Taylor

Growing Day by Day
Becoming a Better Person

November 21, 2012

by Madisyn Taylor

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2012/35973.html

Quote:
We understand that we want to be better but have no clear definition of what better means and that is part of the process.

At some point in our lives, many of us find ourselves overcome with the desire to become better people. While we are all uniquely capable of navigating this world, we may nonetheless feel driven to grow, expand, and change. This innate need for personal expansion can lead us down many paths as we develop within the context of our individual lives. Yet the initial steps that can put us on the road to evolution are not always clear. We understand that we want to be better but have no clear definition of “better.” To ease this often frustrating uncertainty, we can take small steps, keeping our own concept of growth in mind rather than allowing others to direct the course of our journey. And we should accept that change won’t happen overnight—we may not recognize the transformations taking place within us at first.

Becoming a better person in your own eyes is a whole-life project, and thus you should focus your step-by-step efforts on multiple areas of your existence. Since you likely know innately which qualities you consider good, growing as an individual is simply a matter of making an effort to do good whenever possible. Respect should be a key element of your efforts. When you acknowledge that all people are deserving of compassion, consideration, and dignity, you are naturally more apt to treat them in the manner you yourself wish to be treated. You will intuitively become a more active listener, universally helpful, and truthful. Going the extra mile in all you do can also facilitate evolution. Approaching your everyday duties with an upbeat attitude and positive expectations can help you make the world a brighter, more cheerful place. Finally, coming to terms with your values and then abiding by them will enable you to introduce a new degree of integrity and dignity into your life.

As you endeavor to develop yourself further, you can take pride not only in your successes, but also in the fact that you are cultivating consciousness within yourself through your choices, actions, and behaviors. While you may never feel you have reached the pinnacles of awareness you hope to achieve, you can make the most of this creative process of transformation. Becoming a better person is your choice and is a natural progression in your journey of self-awareness.
Old 21-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #10266
lobuk

Default The Oracle Report - Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Oracle Report - Wednesday, November 21, 2012

http://www.oraclereport.com/

Quote:

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Quarter Moon Phase - Moon in Pisces

The Sun will move out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius at 4:50 pm EST/ 9:50 pm UTC, but its exit is accompanied by solar "fireworks" - two M-class flares and coronal mass ejections en route (to arrive on Friday). There is strong potential for more solar flares today. But the fireworks are better understood as "wisdom eruptions" that are being ignited and sent to us from Spirit. The purpose of this is to aid/assist/answer/disseminate whatever you set as your intention (activated with the Activation Point) at the New Moon - our "vision quest" this month. This is going to continue through Sunday. Let's get a refresher on what's happening this month (from November 13th's post - the New Moon in Scorpio/Total Solar Eclipse/Activation Point):

"We are called to the month where we will shift formation - shift form. The New Moon opens the segment of time in Sophia's grand vision where we activate the spiritual quest. This quest is two-fold: we will be activating a new level of ourselves (one that is more expressive of our full talents, capabilities, and uniqueness as well as moving into a higher level of spiritual awareness) and we will be activating counterbalances to forces that stand opposed to the fulfillment of Sophia's vision, intending harm to humanity. Regarding the latter, we will do this by progressively amping up our light through the available energies, not by engaging these forces directly. We have no interest or business in that because Sophia is taking care of this. We do have the responsibility to help our brothers and sisters and we do this by radiating a field of high spiritual awareness and acting accordingly with love and kindness in our daily lives."

The Sun shifting formation into Sagittarius will produce a major change in the energy. It will lighten considerably. We all welcome this! With it, our personal energetic fields (frequency) will also shift. A higher level/version of ourselves is being activated. We are aligning more closely with who we really are and what our true power is. In yesterday's image of the waterfall that we came to, today Gaia/Sophia and the Sun have hopped into a canoe with us to cross the stream. They are delivering what we need/seek on our vision quest so pay close attention to signs and synchronicities. As I stated earlier, this is going to continue through Sunday.
Old 22-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #10267
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Why would a spiritual being having a physical experience need to feel safe phfaty?

This is just another cycle and everything that does not change is dead in the true meaning of the word.

So much of what we formerly believed in the past is now exposed to have been in error, like the flat earth!

Our present knowledge can be compared to a man standing on a small desert island, surrounded by a massive ocean and claiming he knows all that is or can be known about his entire world!

While at that moment this can be true to him, he does not know of the existance of everything.

The changes can be very overwhelming and as lobuk says we are learning to ride the wave. My sorrow for those to whom life is overwhelming at present is great but their eternal essence can never be lost, they can never be lost.

Love
Dolores.
Yes, indeed! There are more things in heaven and on earth than are dreamt of in my philosophy.

Love
Old 23-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #10268
lobuk

Default Horoscope for November 22 to 28, 2012

Horoscope for November 22 to 28, 2012

By Rose Marcus, November 22, 2012

http://www.straight.com/article-8376...ber-22-28-2012

Quote:
Through Monday, Sun/Uranus keeps both the buzz for Sunday’s Grey Cup going strong and a new initiative on a fresh spark, this despite other potentially thwarting planetary influences.

Mars triggering Uranus through Saturday can put protests, violence, and bloodshed on the increase. There’s potential for an eruption or explosion. Will it be all-out war in the Israel/Hamas conflict? A bottleneck of pressure is soon to spend itself. As of Saturday, it’s breakout, breakthrough, or cutoff time.

Mercury in Scorpio ends retrograde on Monday at 2:48 p.m. Just a few hours later, Venus/Saturn terminates a two-year evaluation test or holdup. A relationship, career, or legal matter can reach its finish line. Venus/Saturn is an influence of restraint, recession, limitation, sobering reality, harsh measures, dwindling resources, and necessity’s dictates. It is also one of brokering behind closed doors, finality, mortality, consequences, results, and ripe timing. If the required work has been done, a reward appears.

Tuesday midday, Mars/Pluto cements a new reality baseline. Authorities, governments, and banks clamp down harder. The Gemini lunar eclipse occurs on Wednesday at 6:46 a.m. This can possibly influence the trading markets and shopping season trends, and also watch for more to hit the airwaves—for more talks, a second round, or a domino effect. A key negotiation, communiqué, or messenger could get it rolling.

Chiron’s pull suggests we’ll experience something of global or far-reaching impact.

Aries
March 19 - April 19

The pressure can come at you full force. You’ll find yourself hitting it on all cylinders through Saturday. The start of the week ends a wait, narrows it down, or delivers results or finality. From here, financial, professional, or relationship matters set a new reality into play. Tuesday and Wednesday produce news, an invitation, or an important negotiation, conversation, or transaction.

Taurus
April 19 - May 20

Thursday through Saturday pushes it right along, perhaps with unexpected speed. Sunday and Monday, a key relationship or legal, financial, or professional matter reaches finalization or closure. Take the plunge. Once the action or talk is undertaken, the contract is signed, or the purchase is made, you’ll find yourself onto a lucrative next platform. Your benefits, advantages, and rewards are on the increase.

Gemini
May 20 - June 20

Out of work, out of steam, or simply procrastinating? That’ll change in a flash. Thursday through Saturday stokes you, perhaps suddenly so. Monday, the finish line, goal post, or news makes it an official reality. You’ll hit the ground running from here. Wednesday’s lunar eclipse gives you excellent mileage. Think back to the end of June. Can you see the link between then and now?

Cancer
June 20 - July 22

The stars require you to dig deeper and to source from your hidden power base. Trust you can do this, no matter what you’re hit with. Venus/Saturn and Mars/Pluto force you to dial up your courage, creativity, and resourcefulness. Monday and Tuesday, stand your ground, set clear intentions, or redefine your absolutes and boundaries. On Wednesday, the unexpected could present an advantage or undermine you.

Leo
July 22 - August 22

Thursday through Saturday, a discovery, exchange, or sudden flash sends you off to the races. Intuition, impulse, and tenacious enterprise are a winning mix. A major financial or emotional investment is in the works. For optimum timing, wait to sign off or on until after Mercury completes its retrograde cycle Monday afternoon. Wednesday’s lunar eclipse delivers more to incorporate, explore, or contend with.

Virgo
August 22 - September 22

A growing sense of finality or a heavier dose of reality can keep you on a backtrack through the end of Mercury retrograde. A relationship, plan, or ambition that doesn’t hold enough substance probably won’t survive this week’s transits. Thursday and Friday can liberate you or thrust you into a race ahead,
perhaps unexpectedly. A new financial or career prospect holds great potential. Don’t look back.

Libra
September 22 - October 22

Forgo the extras. Concentrate on your bottom line. There’s only one way to play it now. Invest your all and this next week can prove to be especially lucrative for work, health, or repair projects. Thursday and Friday, Mars turns a sharp corner. Monday brings a deadline, contract, confirmation, or completion. Tuesday or Wednesday could bring a visitor, an important conversation, an announcement, or big news.

Scorpio
October 22 - November 21

Venus, newly in Scorpio, loans you added strength and stamina. No matter how tough the going gets, Venus/Saturn is a refortifying influence. It is also one of sobering realism and of facing the cold, hard facts. There’s no grey zone now. What’s done is off the table, what’s on is fully on. As of late Monday onward, it’s time to hit it hard.

Sagittarius
November 21 - December 21

The stars force you to reconcile with a harsh reality check. While a residue of “if only” can
remain, Venus/Saturn offers no other choice but to let go of the loss and get on with a more pressing agenda. Forge-ahead Mars helps you to do just that. Wednesday’s lunar eclipse brings even more into your field of vision.

Capricorn
December 21 - January 20

Ending a two-year cycle on Monday, Venus/Saturn positions you at a critical intersection. You’ve reached a hard-fought pinnacle of achievement, recognition, and success, or a hard knock down forces you to a full stop. Either way, you won’t/can’t skip a beat. Tuesday’s Mars/Pluto and Wednesday’s lunar eclipse switch you onto full steam ahead.

Aquarius
January 20 - February 18

Be it personal or professional, this long phase of punching through the ceiling is nearly complete. You can feel an especially strong sense of destiny’s design going hard at it on your behalf. Monday onward favours a contract, official undertaking, dealings with authorities or experts, a major investment, or executive action. Wednesday’s lunar eclipse puts the ball in your court.

Pisces
February 18 - March 19

Your future now defines itself in no uncertain terms. To know this can provide a background of emotional security that may have previously eluded you. From here, it’s a matter of rolling with the punches and making the pluses and the minuses work for you. Wednesday’s lunar eclipse puts real estate, home, and family plans on the move.
Old 23-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #10269
lobuk

Default The Astrology of December 2012, Winter Solstice...

The Astrology of December 2012, Winter Solstice, Mayan Calendar, etc...

Quote:
This is my big end of the Mayan Calendar video, sort of. December's vibes place the individual in the midst of a profoundly transformative field. After all the crisis and drama of recent years, the responsibility for bringing change fall squarely on the shoulders of individuals, who must, now, take responsibility for wrestling the world around them into more acceptable shape.

This will be a more complicated process than you might think,because individuals themselves are the focus of profound and powerful transformative energies. People will be working toward a greater understanding of who they are and what they really want, even as they try to transform the world they find themselves in.

The beginning of a lengthy and strenuous process.

A more polished, written version of this analysis will be available on my blog on or around December 1st. The link to my blog is on my channel page.
Old 24-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #10270
berginyon

Is brain structure going to be changed upon evolution? Will it make any physical changes? Will it affect adrenaline, serotonin and dopamine?
berginyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #10271
lobuk

Default Appreciating the little things helps a lot

APPRECIATING THE LITTLE THINGS HELPS A LOT

25th Nov 2012

Quote:
Throughout the day, every day, I have learned to say: Thank you. From the miracle of how well my body serves me while living in a world that is so polluted and with so many distortions of Nature, to the miracle of physical manifestation all around me, I am aware of the wonder and beauty of life. I am thankful for all the amazing people that are part of my world: in cyberspace and in my local environs. While I often forget people's names, which is so embarrassing, I connect with lots of people as I attend various functions. I also take time to thank my new friends and subscribers, unless they deprive me by blocking that ability from me. While I also pay attention to things I'd like to see get better, big things in many cases, I realize that appreciating the little things helps a lot.
Old 25-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #10272
lobuk

Default Combating Emotional Vampires by Dr. Judith Orloff

Combating Emotional Vampires
From the Combating Emotional Vampires On-Line Course

November 24, 2012

by Dr. Judith Orloff

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2012/36013.html

Quote:
The following is an excerpt from the "Combating Emotional Vampires" on-line course. If you would like to take the entire course, click here.

Relationships are always an energy exchange. To stay feeling our best, we must ask ourselves: Who gives us energy? Who saps it? It's important to be surrounded by supportive, heart-centered people who make us feel safe and secure. It's equally important to pinpoint the emotional vampires, who, whether they intend to or not, leech our energy.

To protect your sensitivity, it's imperative to name and combat these emotional vampires. They're everywhere: coworkers, neighbors, family, and friends. In Energy Psychiatry I've treated a revolving door of patients who've been hard-hit by drainers--truly a mental health epidemic that conventional medicine doesn't see. I'm horrified by how many of these "emotionally walking wounded" (ordinarily perceptive, intelligent individuals) have become resigned to chronic anxiety or depression. Why the blind spot? Most of us haven't been educated about draining people or how to emancipate ourselves from their clutches, requisite social skills for everyone desiring freedom. Emotional draining is a touchy subject. We don't know how to tactfully address our needs without alienating others. The result: We get tongue-tied, or destructively passive. We ignore the SOS from our gut that screams, "Beware!" Or, quaking in our boots, we're so afraid of the faux pas of appearing "impolite" that we become martyrs in lieu of being respectfully assertive. We don't speak out because we don't want to be seen as "difficult" or uncaring.

Vampires do more than drain our physical energy. The super-malignant ones can make you believe you're an unworthy, unlovable wretch who doesn't deserve better. The subtler species inflict damage that's more of a slow burn. Smaller digs here and there can make you feel bad about yourself such as, "Dear, I see you've put on a few pounds" or "It's not lady-like to interrupt." In a flash, they've zapped you by prodding areas of shaky self-worth.

This is my credo for vampires: Their antics are unacceptable; you must develop a successful plan for coping with them. I deeply believe in the merciful message of The Lord's Prayer to "forgive people their trespasses," but I'm also a proponent of preventing the unconscious or mean-spirited from trespassing against us. Taking a stand against draining people is a form of self-care and canny communication that you must practice to give your freedom legs.

What turns someone into an emotional vampire? First, a psychological reason: children often reflexively mimic their parents' most unflattering traits. A self-absorbed father can turn you into a self-absorbed son. Early modeling has impact. Studies of Holocaust survivors reveal that many became abusive parents themselves. The second explanation involves subtle energy. I've observed that childhood trauma--mistreatment, loss, parental alcoholism, illness--can weaken a person's energy field. This energy leakage may condition those with such early wounds to draw on the vitality of others to compensate; it's not something most are aware of. Nevertheless, the effects can be extreme. Visualize an octopus-like tendril extending from their energy field and glomming onto yours. Your intuition may register this as sadness, anger, fatigue, or a cloying, squirrelly feeling. The degree of mood change or physical reaction may vary. A vampire's effects can stun like a sonic blast or make you slowly wilt. But it's the rare drainer that sets out to purposely enervate you. The majority act unconsciously, oblivious to being an emotional drain.

Let me tell you the secret of how a vampire operates so you can outsmart one. A vampire goes in for the kill by stirring up your emotions. Pushing your buttons throws you off center, which renders you easier to drain. Of all the emotional types, empaths are often the most devastated. However, certain emotional states increase everyone's vulnerability. I myself am most susceptible to emotional vampires when I feel desperate, tired, or disempowered. Here are some others:
  • Low self-esteem
  • Depression
  • A victim mentality
  • Fear of asserting yourself
  • Addiction to people-pleasing

When encountering emotional vampires, see what you can learn too. It's your choice. You can simply feel tortured, resentful, and impotent. Or, as I try to do, ask yourself, "How can this interchange help me grow?" Every nanosecond of life, good, bad, or indifferent, is a chance to become emotionally freer, enlarge the heart. If we're to have any hope of breaking war-mongering patterns, we must each play a part. As freedom fighters, strive to view vampires as opportunities to enlist your highest self and not be a sucker for negativity. Then you'll leave smelling like a rose, even with Major-League Draculas.

For more information visit Combating Emotional Vampires On-Line Course
Old 25-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #10273
lobuk

Default The Oracle Report - Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Oracle Report - Sunday, November 25, 2012

http://www.oraclereport.com/

Quote:

Sunday, November 25, 2012 - Gibbous Moon Phase - Moon in Aries/Taurus

If you recall, at the New Moon I mentioned that our imaginations would be stimulated during this month's quest. A return to childhood brings back something very useful today - something that assists us in expressing our uniqueness in the world. This is Sophia's dream for each of us. She created individual radiant codes (the makeup of our DNA and the ability to evolve those codes through the dissemination of light throughout life) so that we could be like her - creators. Today we need to mentally go back to our childhoods to rediscover something that was left behind, put off, undeveloped, or simply forgotten. Start with thinking about what you liked to do - what brought you joy. This is very, very important to do. If your childhood was painful, this may be a difficult task to undertake. If so, remember that we are in 2012 - not in that past year - and go through your visualization as if you were a visitor to that time. Be a witness if you don't want to actually go back into the emotions. But find what you need to rekindle in your life. Untapped power is there and we need it. Remember the key to this is to focus on joy and see where it leads you.
Old 25-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #10274
neutral

Quote:

November 24, 2012

by Dr. Judith Orloff

My advise for everyone getting affected by it:

Whenever one of these strikes you - laugh it away and get on with your journey. If vampire is to persistent still best option to walk away. If you are getting attacked by it physically you have no option but to stand your ground and fight.

No blame game on this level. Everyone provides us with the knowledge and experience we need the most - at the time.
Weakness is in everyone of us for a reason. The week person has to overcome the wall he's facing at the time of the weakness.
Vampires only attack week - if you are willing to overcome your fears - you are ready for a full life experience.

Step by step at the time...start with little things first. Set your mind free and see where you can be...
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #10275
equinoxboy

Quote:

November 24, 2012

by Dr. Judith Orloff

We all have the potential to be energy vampires, if we do not take control of our own lives and connect to our source. The great thing about sharing Love, the ultimate energy, is that it is freely given and infinite. The type of energy a vampire is used to taking is low and weak. Introduce them to the power of Love and they will either look elsewhere for their usual food or come face to face with some home truths.

Love
Old 25-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #10276
thorshammer

I've noticed a phenomenal change as of late, and it's only that recently I've become aware of all the life events that have led me to be here right here, right now.

I have a massive playlist on Spotify consisting of approximately 600 songs and without fail, an appropriate song always plays for me. It is on shuffle so is supposedly completely random. I know this is not the case. Whether it is mental projection due to some form of technology or aliens or the state- who knows, but I know that I am far more contented and at peace than I ever have before.

I've also noticed that things in my life go far more smoothly since I've learnt to chill. Animals seem to intuitively know this, to the point where cats just seem to love being around me. One darted across the road one time just to meow "hello" and follow me around because I was a bit lost. It's as if I'm more in tune with nature. And I LOVE IT!!

Still, I know there's a great deal wrong with "the state", at least in the UK. But I can't let that drag me down. The system would love for me to fail and be stuck in a psychiatric hospital for most of my life like so many other poor souls but I am far too determined to allow that to come to pass.

I'm not insane, I just have a different perception. Like Neo in the Matrix, I perceive our reality different to the "common man". Call it religion if you will, it is fact to me, and I'm glad I understand it all despite only being in my early 20s. I must be a sort of closet Buddhist, haha.
thorshammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #10277
whiterain

great post thor, i love those musical synchronicities. can you remember any specific ones? i'll always remember walking out of my front door when it snowed heavily once and this minimal electro track came on which seemed to suit it perfectly. i checked the title and the track was called arctica. then one day i got the train for the first time in years and ocean colour scenes day we caught the train came on. love it
Old 26-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #10278
lobuk

Default Angela Peregoff - The Week Ahead: 11.26.2012

Angela Peregoff - The Week Ahead: 11.26.2012

Nov 26, 2012

http://www.angelaperegoff.com/the-we...ad-11-26-2012/

Quote:

Expanded awareness is an absolute must for making sense of what is occurring in today’s world and beyond. Interesting, awesome and strange shiftings have become an every day event, but this week the mists of evolution that enfold us are of a harmonizing culmination. While all energy transpires on multiple levels of reality, producing numerous probable outcomes my guess is that by the time we are witnessing the full Moon lunar eclipse (11/28) later this week we will be able to say, “it’s a good week”. The lunar shower that is arriving will bestow Gaia with a “spa effect” of vitality and rejuvenation. She is ready to step into that space of deep relaxation and total peace that happens when we pamper ourselves. To be in harmony with her this week I suggest creating pampering of your own and avoid any undue stress. Take each day as it comes and flow through your week as a component of Universal Harmony.

Along the way notice the responsibility you have to serve yourself, learning to receive as much as you give. That can be a challenge to embrace and embody as you have been taught that it is selfish. Consider though that selfishness is not the same as serving self. Selfishness does not consider every soul in the experience but serving Self does nothing but that. You have a responsibility this week to assimilate the balancing harmonizations that have settled upon us recently. If you make dedicated time over the next weeks to give yourself what you need your earthly experiences will be lived with a great sense of ease and embodiment. Pay attention to what is happening within you and around you and allow your internal authenticity to balance the external.

In my home country last week we celebrated Thanksgiving. For many of us it was a day of appreciation and gratitude for the blessings in our lives. As your ambassador of cosmic castings each week I would urge you to also include a thank you this week for the galactic adventure we are on as we follow the tracks of the Sacred through the vast regions of Ascension. I know that I can wholeheartedly give thanks for the forever technology coming through my House of Light (the body) that is anchoring the foundation for the Age of Peace. And I appreciate of all my Spirit-Soul friends that have also commanded It in. Together we have created a flurry of excitement in Universal realms as we have worked to allow our internal experience to balance our outer realities. As a result, Divine creation is pulsing like never before and Ancient portals are steadily opening to manifest properties of Divine Connection that have never been experienced by the human element before. Not that we have never ever ascended before; o-o-o-o-hh we have that knowledge, we have just not done it in the manner we have mapped out this time around.

Which is why our species is living in disordered times that can be complicated, distracting and demanding. Tasks always feel awkward when done for the first time. Remember your first attempt at riding a bike, or driving a stick shift car? And when you have an emotional investment that highlights the event you can become quite discombobulated about the whole thing. Remember your first sexual encounter? It’s the same now, you just might not be aware that your Soul has quite an investment in getting the allotted Ascension taken care of in a heavenly manner and as graciously as possible.

In order to be an appropriate channel, a connector link, a precise Infusion of Light you must consciously awaken to many qualities of the Eternal Nature that have not been recognized before. As propellant particles of human anatomy that are desiring to evolve beyond our current density we are allowing energy to move through and with us in great depth for internal/external transition. The reward will speak for itself as Life with Spirit will fuse easily and quickly in the Earth plane and for that I am grateful. I sincerely and willingly integrate the crazy energetic surges and physical adjustments as we collectively agree to have Spirit as our first skin and earth as our secondary. No longer an earth-dense production but a system of molecular content with Divine planning flowing through uninhibited.

Thus, when we count our blessings this week, seek to keep company with that Divine Essence that sees the Divine at all times and in everything. Recognize that everything in your life is here to uplift your consciousness …. everything! In that truth you align with mastery of your I AM Presence.

Auspiciously celebrating the escalation of human evolution,

©2012 Reverend Angela Peregoff, All Rights Reserved.
Old 26-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #10279
equinoxboy

Quote:
Angela Peregoff - The Week Ahead: 11.26.2012

Nov 26, 2012

http://www.angelaperegoff.com/the-we...ad-11-26-2012/
"The true mark of a generous person is their ability to accept the generosity of others." Cap'n Ron Waugh.
Old 26-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #10280
lonestar
Inactive

have i mentioned how much i love this thread lately?

but anyway, right now we live as if there is no spirit, and the truth is that the source of our spirit never left us, its just now that were waking up to it. and theres no doubt about it, awaking and enlightenment are happening right now, its just been conditioned out of us and we have to re remember how to be our true selves again. and being true to ourselves means living consciously. im not saying im doing it all the time, but i am saying i know this is the truth. if you are being true and awake to your self and others right now in this moment, then that is enlightened activity. and enlightened activity is seeing, feeling, touching, smelling, hearing, source completely.

without conditions.

yes were all different like infinite snowflakes or all the infinite leaves on a tree, but just like them, we all come from the same source. the same spirit.

enlightenment is like how a young child see's the world, without conditions, without the filters.

Last edited by lonestar; 26-11-2012 at 05:25 PM.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote