Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 13-09-2011, 02:01 AM   #261
07august

Default Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit

From American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush, by Kevin Phillips:
...The power structure that emerged in World War I and reached the height of prestige during the Second World War and the two following decades was obviously far more than just a social phenomenon. Groups like Skull and Bones were a clubby symptom but hardly a driving force. Part of the new establishment came from the organization and hierarchies of national mobilization that had been established during the two wartimes–years that, quite simply, had realigned the world.

These were the broad tracks along which the Walker and Bush families climbed, financially and politically. Over the years they led the family to an involvement with the mainstays of the twentieth-century American national security state: finance, oil and energy, the federal government, the so-called military-industria

l complex, and the CIA, the National Security Agency, and the rest of the intelligence community....

The U.S. Justice Department had begun probing German-connected companies and investors in 1941, but Pearl Harbor and the U.S. declaration of war against both Germany and Japan put government investigations into overdrive. In early March 1942, a special Senate committee began public hearings on cartel agreements between U.S. and German firms. Before long William S. Farish, the chairman of Standard Oil of New Jersey, had pleaded no contest to charges of criminal conspiracy between his company and I.G. Farben. In keeping with cartel agreements, Standard had withheld from U.S. authorities information on the production of artificial rubber.

Secretary of War Stimson, a man with strong establishment ties–Andover, Yale, Skull and Bones, and service in both Republican and Democratic cabinets–asked President Roosevelt in March 1942 to stop the investigations because they would interfere with companies engaged in the war effort. However, that didn’t stop the inquiries being made under the Trading with the Enemy Act of December 1941.

None of this would have ben happy news for Prescott Bush at 59 Wall Street. In 1938, the firm had been collaterally involved in a German transaction–shipping tetraethyl lead needed by the Luftwaffe–by the Ethyl Corporation, of which Farish was a director and which was half owned by Standard Oil of New Jersey.

In 1941, the New York Herald Tribune had featured a front-page story headlined “Hitler’s Angel Has $3 Million in U.S. Bank,” reporting that steel baron Fritz Thyssen had channeled the money into the Union Banking Corporation, possibly to be held for “Nazi bigwigs.” UBC was the bank, nominally owned by a Dutch intermediary, that Brown Brothers Harriman ran for the German Thyussen steel family. Prescott Bush was a director...

It is almost as if these various German embroilments, despite their potential for scandal, were regarded as unfortunate but in essence business as usual. Or more plausibly, that at a high governmental level, such roles were unofficially reclassified as an intelligence function–a “tell us what you know about Germany” obligation.

Those in the American legal and financial community who had decades of experience with Germany and well-placed connection there doubtless were considered to be important wartime national security assets, however questionable some of their overseas dealings.

In any event, a surprising number of the descendants of men who had dealt with Germany–William S. Farish III, William Draper III, and Joseph Verner Reed Jr. (grandson of Remington Arms chairman Samuel Pryor, earlier a director of both UBC and American Ship and Commerce)–turned up as close personal advisers or high-level appointees in the George H. W. Bush administration...
http://www.kycbs.net/Jupiter-Island.htm

Last edited by 07august; 13-09-2011 at 02:08 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #262
07august

Default "No American is above the law" by Cynthia McKinney

December 8, 2006

"No American is above the law"
by Cynthia McKinney

Rep. McKinney's floor statement on
the impeachment of George W. Bush
Mr. Speaker:

I come before this body today as a proud American and as a servant of the American people, sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Throughout my tenure, I’ve always tried to speak the truth. It’s that commitment that brings me here today.

We have a President who has misgoverned and a Congress that has refused to hold him accountable. It is a grave situation and I believe the stakes for our country are high.

No American is above the law, and if we allow a President to violate, at the most basic and fundamental level, the trust of the people and then continue to govern, without a process for holding him accountable — what does that say about our commitment to the truth? To the Constitution? To our democracy?
The trust of the American people has been broken. And a process must be undertaken to repair this trust. This process must begin with honesty and accountability.

Leading up to our invasion of Iraq, the American people supported this Administration’ s actions because they believed in our President. They believed he was acting in good faith.

They believed that American laws and American values would be respected. That in the weightiness of everything being considered, two values were rock solid—trust and truth.

From mushroom clouds to African yellow cake to aluminum tubes, the American people and this Congress were not presented the facts, but rather were presented a string of untruths, to justify the invasion of Iraq.

President Bush, along with Vice President Cheney and then-National Security Advisor Rice, portrayed to the Congress and to the American people that Iraq represented an imminent threat, culminating with President Bush’s claim that Iraq was six months away from developing a nuclear weapon. Having used false fear to buy consent — the President then took our country to war.

This has grave consequences for the health of our democracy, for our standing with our allies, and most of all, for the lives of our men and women in the military and their families — who have been asked to make sacrifices — including the ultimate sacrifice — to keep us safe.

Just as we expect our leaders to be truthful, we expect them to abide by the law and respect our courts and judges. Here again, the President failed the American people.

When President Bush signed an executive order authorizing unlawful spying on American citizens, he circumvented the courts, the law, and he violated the separation of powers provided by the Constitution. Once the program was revealed, he then tried to hide the scope of his offense from the American people by making contradictory, untrue statements.

President George W. Bush has failed to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States; he has failed to ensure that senior members of his administration do the same; and he has betrayed the trust of the American people.

With a heavy heart and in the deepest spirit of patriotism, I exercise my duty and responsibility to speak truthfully about what is before us. To shy away from this responsibility would be easier. But I have not been one to travel the easy road. I believe in this country, and in the power of our democracy. I feel the steely conviction of one who will not let the country I love descend into shame; for the fabric of our democracy is at stake.

Some will call this a partisan vendetta, others will say this is an unimportant distraction to the plans of the incoming Congress. But this is not about political gamesmanship.

I am not willing to put any political party before my principles.

This, instead, is about beginning the long road back to regaining the high standards of truth and democracy upon which our great country was founded.

Mr. Speaker:

Under the standards set by the United States Constitution, President Bush — along with Vice President Cheney, and Secretary of State Rice — should be subject to the process of impeachment, and I have filed H. Res. 1106 in the House of Representatives.

To my fellow Americans, as I leave this Congress, it is in your hands — to hold your representatives accountable, and to show those with the courage to stand for what is right, that they do not stand alone.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our Fathers made it inviolate. The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by 07august; 13-09-2011 at 02:07 AM.
Old 13-09-2011, 02:21 AM   #263
07august

Default The vicsim report

9|11|9: The Vicsim Report: The collapsing state of the CNN Victim Memorial simulation and the War of the Words hoax by hoi.polloi

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf
"Nobody knows who died on 9/11 and nobody knows who killed anybody on 9/11 except the True criminals who are any/all persons “remembering”, “explaining”, or “defending” an official conspiracy story of 9/11. The public must concede that it knows nothing of what happened on that day except a lie – a dramatic and ridiculous multi-layered lie composed of many different conspiracy stories being yelled through every media pipeline possible – To cover up the ugliness of the conventional operative measures....

"The conspiracy theories were invented by conventional business ties, filtered to every level of society, in order to excuse – in countless ways – a conventional, pre-evacuated, building demolition done in the full knowledge and cooperation of every tenant...."

Last edited by 07august; 13-09-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 13-09-2011, 02:55 AM   #264
thespiritforce

Post Well, let me say this

Ok, I know of what all you speak of, as you see and or may know...I too am a, but not a Witch, but a Wizard of the good kind of the highest order, no less and easy enough to prove by I, myself....as in What is the opposite gender of wizard? - I always thought the opposite of witch is warlock. However, The word Wizard means anyone who practices the "scientific" aspects of magic (ie ...

And here I have wrote sometnhings down for ya...as in...

It's true...I tell ya, as even I have seen them in action and I am The Spirit Force...made in His Imagein and of which...it's not so much that they can't touch me, but they don't want to, as I bring so much to their game of hiding The Truth and in The Games we all play, as we all PULL & PUSH for one or another to WIN, as in the BIG ONES of like The Super Bowl, World Series, NCAA Championships of both Basketball/Football, All Majors in Tennis & Golf too, The Olympics, All of Track & Field, Both Swimming & Diving Championships, All of Boxing & All Weight Classes, as well...and so on and if you or anyone thinks that they are not involved in ALL OF SPORTS, as I am...BETTER THINK AGAIN!

[/B] Like I said, if you think they are not involved in not only all of sports, but also in the debates, as well, also...too! As in and on the order of who wins or not, as it is so easy to HELP another Spirit Being...because we all are one, as in Spiritually Connected, as one...as in -------- --- ------ ---- as one and capable of Spirit Interaction to make that real and now, thanks to I, a measurable difference, as to anothers task at hand and it's all under The Super Natural and or of The Paranormal and I can prove that all so because it is all so, as some...you see...have been trained in other Dimensions to do battle in our Spirit World of The Super Natural, as if you think it's not played out in/on the fields, courts, rings and back rooms everywhere...not to have to mention message boards too...Well, you'd better think again...ya know...you should because I DO! KNOWS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Last night I was on facebook w people with whom I went to high school 40 years ago, Ambridge Area H.S., Ambridge, PA. I always thought most of the people in that area were mean and nasty. I just didn't know they were all witches until about 2 weeks ago. ( learned most of the people posting were posting for Witch Ann Cappelletti, GWB's sorceror witch aunt. Witch Ann runs the groups of paid perp posters, i.e. lying posters pushing the lies of 911 to continue to steal money from U.S. taxpayers. Offending God by following Lucifer, telling lies, theft and murder is to what this evil society has been reduced. These people are paid to post lies and they eat up stealiing quick money by posting 911 lies. No Qualms, no fear of retribution.

One moronic woman in NC posted to me she was in NYC on 911 and saw the planes, yea right. These people have no conscience, no sense of good and evil. Witches/Satanists/masons/kabbalists-zionists think anything they do is OK, because he/she is doing it. Pitiful. CRAP about 911 sorrow for non-existant people. The worst part is they are pitiful actors. They are all working for Witch Ann posting lies. Lies will never become truth. NEVER. Although witches and magicians, think they can conjure people to think what the witches want them to think. Nazis used the technique of stupid repetition to con the people.

George Bush is the son of NAZI George Sherf, AKA GHWB. They are witches, master witches. Barbara Bush & Ann Cappelletti are illegitimate daughters of Aleister Crowley--on this earth to usher in the ANTICHRISTl

I called them out and now I am sure all will block, but I don't care. They are liars and I will get my message out or die trying.

NO PLANES, death HOAXES, INSURANCE FRAUD. That is what 911 was and remains today as BIG BUSINESS. All of the kids are being taught to lie. I call them FCA, Future Criminals of America. It seems most of the people with whom I went to high school have all become witches. Yes, witches.

This video is a hoot, you have to see it.
George W. Bush & The Masonic Moto: Order Out Of Chaos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN3bmF0Dw1M
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN3bmF0Dw1M
Freemasonry and Illuminati: The best video I've got. You will learn much from this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kK_...yer_embedded#!
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kK_uyvsVc&feature=player_embedded#!
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!

Last edited by thespiritforce; 13-09-2011 at 02:58 AM.
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #265
thespiritforce

Post Watch & LEARN!

Quote:
9|11|9: The Vicsim Report: The collapsing state of the CNN Victim Memorial simulation and the War of the Words hoax by hoi.polloi

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf
"Nobody knows who died on 9/11 and nobody knows who killed anybody on 9/11 except the True criminals who are any/all persons “remembering”, “explaining”, or “defending” an official conspiracy story of 9/11. The public must concede that it knows nothing of what happened on that day except a lie – a dramatic and ridiculous multi-layered lie composed of many different conspiracy stories being yelled through every media pipeline possible – To cover up the ugliness of the conventional operative measures....

"The conspiracy theories were invented by conventional business ties, filtered to every level of society, in order to excuse – in countless ways – a conventional, pre-evacuated, building demolition done in the full knowledge and cooperation of every tenant...."
The real TRUTH ABOUT OUR IMPERIAL WORLD DOMINATION...

Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!
Old 27-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #266
07august

Default Christopher Bollyn The Populist admits NO PLANES

http://thepopulist.net/2010/11/26/hollywood-911/

THE POPULIST I AM THEREFORE BECOME YOUR ENEMY, BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE TRUTH?
Hollywood 9/11

A. Scott Piraino On November 26, 2010
There were no planes on 9/11. I am not asking you to believe this statement. I’m asking you to watch the following series of videos and see for yourself.

The implications are huge. This conspiracy has become much larger, and taken a new direction. If there were no planes on 9/11, then the videos of the planes hitting the towers must be fake – and they are.

Since those videos are fake, our news networks deceived us when they broadcast the coverage of those planes hitting the World Trade Center towers. This means the executives, and many of the employees of Fox News, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC are suspects in the 9/11 crime.
The people in control of our media are not covering up this crime to protect the perpetrators – They are the perpetrators. We were not just attacked by Israel, or the Mossad, or rogue elements of our Federal Government on September 11th. 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy, and what we refer to as the “mainstream media” is actually the jewish media.

The fact that jews control our media is obvious. Sumner Redstone, (born Murray Rothstein), is majority owner of CBS Corporation, Viacom, and several other TV networks. ABC is owned by the Walt Disney Company, with the jew Robert Iger installed as President. CNN is a holding of Time Warner Corporation, controlled by the jewish Bronfman family. NBC Universal is owned by the jew, Brian Roberts, and ran by a jewish CEO, Jeff Zucker.

Finally, Rupert Murdoch owns News Corp. which controls the Fox News Channel. For anyone who doubts Murdoch’s jewish origins, here is an excerpt from an investigative report written by Christopher Bollyn:
Murdoch’s support for Zionism extremists is well known and a matter of record… It is through a network of Zionist organizations, in which Murdoch plays a central role, that Murdoch is connected to the individuals who arranged the privatization – and obtained control of the World Trade Center – shortly before its destruction.

These key individuals are: Larry Silverstein and the former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, the lease holders of dubious repute who gained control of the WTC property six weeks before 9/11, and Port Authority Chairman Lewis M. Eisenberg, who authorized the transfer of the leases.

Murdoch belongs to, and has been honored by, a number of leading Zionist organizations in which Silverstein, Lowy, and Eisenberg all hold senior positions. These organizations include the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith (ADL), the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), and the New York-based Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060242817&posted=1#post1060242817

Simon Shack September Clues, revised videos:http://thepopulist.net/2010/11/26/hollywood-911/ or goes to Simon Shack's youtube channel.

Last edited by 07august; 28-09-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Old 27-09-2011, 10:56 PM   #267
thespiritforce

Post As I said...I KNOW. Duh!

Quote:

THE POPULIST I AM THEREFORE BECOME YOUR ENEMY, BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE TRUTH?
Hollywood 9/11

A. Scott Piraino On November 26, 2010
There were no planes on 9/11. I am not asking you to believe this statement. I’m asking you to watch the following series of videos and see for yourself.

The implications are huge. This conspiracy has become much larger, and taken a new direction. If there were no planes on 9/11, then the videos of the planes hitting the towers must be fake – and they are.

Since those videos are fake, our news networks deceived us when they broadcast the coverage of those planes hitting the World Trade Center towers. This means the executives, and many of the employees of Fox News, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC are suspects in the 9/11 crime.
The people in control of our media are not covering up this crime to protect the perpetrators – They are the perpetrators. We were not just attacked by Israel, or the Mossad, or rogue elements of our Federal Government on September 11th. 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy, and what we refer to as the “mainstream media” is actually the jewish media.

The fact that jews control our media is obvious. Sumner Redstone, (born Murray Rothstein), is majority owner of CBS Corporation, Viacom, and several other TV networks. ABC is owned by the Walt Disney Company, with the jew Robert Iger installed as President. CNN is a holding of Time Warner Corporation, controlled by the jewish Bronfman family. NBC Universal is owned by the jew, Brian Roberts, and ran by a jewish CEO, Jeff Zucker.

Finally, Rupert Murdoch owns News Corp. which controls the Fox News Channel. For anyone who doubts Murdoch’s jewish origins, here is an excerpt from an investigative report written by Christopher Bollyn:
Murdoch’s support for Zionism extremists is well known and a matter of record… It is through a network of Zionist organizations, in which Murdoch plays a central role, that Murdoch is connected to the individuals who arranged the privatization – and obtained control of the World Trade Center – shortly before its destruction.

These key individuals are: Larry Silverstein and the former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, the lease holders of dubious repute who gained control of the WTC property six weeks before 9/11, and Port Authority Chairman Lewis M. Eisenberg, who authorized the transfer of the leases.

Murdoch belongs to, and has been honored by, a number of leading Zionist organizations in which Silverstein, Lowy, and Eisenberg all hold senior positions. These organizations include the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith (ADL), the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), and the New York-based Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060242817&posted=1#post1060242817
Do you really think anything you say or even what I say will or could make any difference than the future outcome of what will be...be? No! I didn't think so, as even you too can see the light, as you are one that is not so easily made to be blind...even though they are robbing you blind & after all...isn't that what it's all about...GETTING THE LAST DROP OF MONEY OUT OF YOU that is possible to be able to get out of YOU!

Ok, so you know...like I said, "who cares" no one, that's who, as I can also tell YOU what's been ordained...will be played out, as you see and or may know...there are left, a few things, that must be done. Such as, rebuilding The Temple, after first it's been tore all down. Now, in that regards YOU must take into account everything that must be put into place for all of that to take place, AS IT WILL BE!

You can also know, as I have told YOU...I know...Obama is The Anti-Christ...that's if you've not already surmised that. Now, again...What does that mean? Tell ya...End of time, as we know it, as in these are our last days, as we all know them to be & all of the signs that's been told to YOU will come to BE & YOU need not even look for them but YOU can more or less predict what's to happen and or take place next...Now, can YOU?

YOU see my friend...I DO KNOW! as maybe you've guess my name for real...but it's the nature of my game that has you puzzled & still yet it's right out there for all to know, as so are YOU!

PS...YOU, may, also, know...Walt Disney was a 33 degree Freemason...
Old 28-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #268
anyhoo

imo, this is another thread to keep us all going around in circles, indefinitely, instead of solving 9-11.

Planes/no planes

Buildings occupied/not occupied

Both are valid questions. Both are secondary questions.

Neither of these questions has to be answered in order to solve 9-11.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 01:46 AM   #269
07august

Default Treason, theft, conspiracy to defraud imprisonment

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
these questions have to be answered....
The questions are extremely important. The fact that Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Ann Cappelletti and all the perps could plan and execute the demonic illusions with the television media proves that we are not safe in our own country from fake citizens out to screw us all.
Old 28-09-2011, 01:55 AM   #270
anyhoo

Quote:
The questions are extremely important. The fact that Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Ann Cappelletti and all the perps could plan and execute the demonic illusions with the television media proves that we are not safe in our own country from fake citizens out to screw us all.
Your opinion, not mine. 9-11 is bigger than all the people you mentioned. I don't know who Ann Cappelletti is that you keep wanting to talk about. The planes were real, not illusions. The buildings were occupied, not empty. These people committed cold blooded murder. Stop trying to convince people that all the deaths were faked. This was an atrocity and the perpetrators of this are mass murderers.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
Old 28-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #271
07august

Default You are a paid perp, you work for witch Ann.

you are back on my ignore list. I now know you work for Witch Ann.
Old 28-09-2011, 02:36 AM   #272
07august

thespiritforce, everybody has a course he or she is expected to fulfill. If you don't do what is expected of you, you lose.

Of course, what I do makes a difference. I can't answer for you.
Old 28-09-2011, 02:51 AM   #273
anyhoo

Quote:
you are back on my ignore list. I now know you work for Witch Ann.
Give us a link that talks about this witch ann you keep mentioning. I want to find out who I work for.
Old 28-09-2011, 03:13 AM   #274
stannrodd

Quote:
Give us a link that talks about this witch ann you keep mentioning. I want to find out who I work for.
ME TOO.
Blessed be Mr 7 !!
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 03:20 AM   #275
thespiritforce

Post I agree...to a certain extent, but

Quote:
Your opinion, not mine. 9-11 is bigger than all the people you mentioned. I don't know who Ann Cappelletti is that you keep wanting to talk about. The planes were real, not illusions. The buildings were occupied, not empty. These people committed cold blooded murder. Stop trying to convince people that all the deaths were faked. This was an atrocity and the perpetrators of this are mass murderers.

Yeah, I do agree and I am always leery of anyone trying to change the subject, as yes, what difference does it make...other than it was pure murder...if there were people and planes or not, as the bottom line is we all have been duped, hoodwinked, bamboozled by no less than all of our media combined, as in ABC, NBC, CBS, WDRB, FOX, WLKY HERE & EVERYWHERE, well, all of our Capital Soup media outlets...that are controlled by Zionist radicals...to start wars for the warmongers of whom are making money hand over fist at a rate of 10 to 1, as for every dollar they invest in these wars...they get back 10 & maybe even more than that, as to what all that's hidden and all, ya know?
Yes, what did cause the WTC buildings & exspecially #7 to fall like a falling imploded building would and do fall at such a high rate of speed?

Well, we have to only look at some of the videos to know some of the question, as in they seem to be turned into DUST!...That being the iron beams, as well...YES, INTO MERE DUST!

Now, the only way one can get iron to turn into dust is not by an explosion of any kind, but by re-figuring the irons vibrational wave form, as to when you hit by/with a tuning fork and reverse engineer that vibration...to hit the towers, in a beam form, of real high frequencies sound vibration...thus & therefore you have whats is seen in this video and IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME ANY DIFFERENT...I WISH, SOOOOOO MUCH, THAT YOU WOULD!

View & weep, as they cover...our own...cover it all up while they make money hand over fist from us all that are not in the loop of The Rich & Famous, NON-CAUGHT, Crooks & MURDERS!

So, come on now...You wanted the truth of what happened...now tell me it didn't...in that way or not?

As to The Pentagon... it was hit by a Cruse Missile & it's that simple on that.

The plane that never hit down in Penn...well, it didn't & that's that on that too, as the plane was re-routed to another airport and the passengers where made to get off and taken into the building of an exterior exist to never be seen again & that's the facts on that also.
Old 28-09-2011, 03:28 AM   #276
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritforce
Well, we have to only look at some of the videos to know some of the question, as in they seem to be turned into DUST!...That being the iron beams, as well...YES, INTO MERE DUST!

Now, the only way one can get iron to turn into dust is not by an explosion of any kind, but by re-figuring the irons vibrational wave form, as to when you hit by/with a tuning fork and reverse engineer that vibration...to hit the towers, in a beam form, of real high frequencies sound vibration...thus & therefore you have whats is seen in this video and IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME ANY DIFFERENT...I WISH, SOOOOOO MUCH, THAT YOU WOULD!
This is simply untrue that the steel turned to dust. Why introduce an untruth into a discussion about truth. Please look at the photo.

WTC1 and WTC2 debris pile

Here is WTC7 debris pile note the steel .. NOT DUST !!

Last edited by stannrodd; 28-09-2011 at 03:43 AM. Reason: add image
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 03:49 AM   #277
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritforce View Post
Yeah, I do agree and I am always leery of anyone trying to change the subject, as yes, what difference does it make...other than it was pure murder...if there were people and planes or not, as the bottom line is we all have been duped, hoodwinked, bamboozled by no less than all of our media combined, as in ABC, NBC, CBS, WDRB, FOX, WLKY HERE & EVERYWHERE, well, all of our Capital Soup media outlets...that are controlled by Zionist radicals...to start wars for the warmongers of whom are making money hand over fist at a rate of 10 to 1, as for every dollar they invest in these wars...they get back 10 & maybe even more than that, as to what all that's hidden and all, ya know?
Yes, what did cause the WTC buildings & exspecially #7 to fall like a falling imploded building would and do fall at such a high rate of speed?

View & weep, as they cover...our own...cover it all up while they make money hand over fist from us all that are not in the loop of The Rich & Famous, NON-CAUGHT, Crooks & MURDERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udc4LVr5z6s

So, come on now...You wanted the truth of what happened...now tell me it didn't...in that way or not?

As to The Pentagon... it was hit by a Cruse Missile & it's that simple on that.

The plane that never hit down in Penn...well, it didn't & that's that on that too, as the plane was re-routed to another airport and the passengers where made to get off and taken into the building of an exterior exist to never be seen again & that's the facts on that also.
We have a whole lot of people here who either want to change the subject or to keep spamming the same meaningless bs over and over and again, things that are really not important in answering the bigger questions of 9-11. These people are known by their actions.

The MSM is 100% owned. Nothing gets broadcast that they don't want broadcast. Realize that. Outside of the internet, they own and control the media. Its one big disinformation campaign meant to deceive an entire nation, and its been very successful. You don't know how long it took me to be able to see it, and I had to really expand and open my mind for that to happen. Most people wouldn't have a chance of knowing that it wasn't real.

You are correct. I have seen it, along with many others. Gangsters run the United States behind the scenes. Gangsters who don't give a fuck about killing thousands of American citizens. Traitors of the worst kind.

The dust. I really can't explain the dust. Its the fact that defies a simple controlled demolition either with or without thermate/thermite. Something strange happened we have never seen before with a controlled demolition. A new kind of controlled demolition. Not nuclear though (Dimitri is a fraud). It was some new, unidentified technology. I don't know how that happened and am looking for an answer. It could be vibrations were used to break up the concrete but to break up steel like that would be a far more difficult task.

Yes, about the real passengers of those planes. Murdered in cold blood somewhere and their bodies dismembered so they could never be identified. These people, right here in America, are some of the most cold blooded, murderous people you could ever imagine, and they are in leadership positions in our nation. When you realize that the terrorists are the same people who run America, it is not a comfortable feeling. It means none of us is really safe and anything that they want to happen could happen to you, at any time. You have no security whatsoever, because the terrorists are in charge of your "security".

Last edited by anyhoo; 28-09-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old 28-09-2011, 03:55 AM   #278
thespiritforce

Post Oh! Believe me when i say...

Quote:
thespiritforce, everybody has a course he or she is expected to fulfill. If you don't do what is expected of you, you lose.

Of course, what I do makes a difference. I can't answer for you.

Yes, & there is no need, at all, for you to ever have to speak for me, as I can not only tell you I make a real difference, but prove to you or anyone, for that matter, I make a HUGE DIFFERENCE, AS IN LIKE STOPPING THE TRUMPED UP TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN...that was to have been...in which we all know how hard Cheney was pushing for & that one, as well and get his Hali-burden in there to clean up all incoming monies, as you see and or may know...IT IS NOT ONLY POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO CREATE HIS OR HER'S OWN REALITY...BUT ALSO IT IS POSSIBLE & PROVABLE BY I...TO CREATE THE REALITY EVERYONE SEES & EXPERIENCES, as well, as to even stop wars! By the making of it known, as in not a very good idea, as in just how much it's been & was made known of the not going to another needless war with Iran...do you see now or is it I am the only one with such pure perception and vision enough to see and know & make a real difference in our world affairs, as in like anyone can if they have the ability, like I have, to do so?

If you can't pick up a sack cloth & join me in our own endeavor of what's been even ordained for ones such, as us, with the ability to announce the real truth and make it be made known, as to also know who I am as I do you...then you need not bother in your own self grandeur of grandiose.

PS...I am world & a WORLD-BEATER at that...who are YOU?

PSS...Oh, btw...I can also prove what all I say and or claim, as well...for the sheeple.
Old 28-09-2011, 04:34 AM   #279
thespiritforce

Post Here ya go...see if this hits home...or not.

Quote:
http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/...-bush-and.html
Old 28-09-2011, 05:32 AM   #280
thespiritforce

Post Not to have to mention...but

Yes, not to have to mention, but I will for ya...Prescott Bush was funding Hitlers advances in the world take over...until WE, took a stand...don't see that much any more...& SAID HELL NO!

Maybe this video will help us all to REMEMBER what we seem to keep forgetting time after time again and that is Half of all our Spiritual lives consists of REMEMBERING & TRYING TO REMEMBER...WHAT WE ALL ARE UP AGAINST, & THEN TO WERE WE ALL ARE GOING & WILL BE IN LIFE, AS IN & AS OF IN THE HEREAFTER, AS WELL & IF YOU DON'T!..AS WE ALL LIVE TO BE FREE...YOU WILL LOSE, AS ALL OF LIFE IS BUT A GAME...WHEREAS WHENEVER YOU HAVE WINNERS & LOSERS...WELL, YOU HAVE A GAME & IN THIS CASE...THE GAME OF LIFE. SO, IN OTHER WORDS...BE A WINNER & NOT A LOSER!

THE OTHER HALF IS TO KNOW WHO WE ALL REALLY ARE, AS IT KEEPS TRYING TO SEEP UP BETWEEN THE HALF-BAKED NEURONS STATIONS OF YOUR BRAIN OF OUR ULTIMATE OBSERVER, AS IN YOUR CONSCIENCE, AS WE ALL ARE MADE IN GOD'S IMAGE...BUT, AS MOST OF THE TIME, AS WHEN WE ARE ALIVE...WE DON'T LOOK AT THINGS IN THE RIGHT WAY & THEREFORE ARE CLUELESS, AS WE ARE MADE TO OVERLOOK THINGS...FOR THE MOST PART, THAT IS...& PLAY THEM OFF, AS NONSENSE...WHEN, IN FACT, THEY ARE, AS REAL, AS REAL CAN OR DOES GET, AS IS BOTH GOD & EVIL THAT BOTH ARE SPEAKING TO "YOU" RIGHT NOW IN LOOKING AT THINGS RIGHT, AS IN RIGHT HERE & RIGHT NOW!

It's like...WAKE UP!...YES, WAKE UP TO YOUR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS OF & IN AWARENESS...FOR GOD'S SAKE & LOVE FOR "YOU"...IN THIS OCEAN OF INFO...INTO & OF WHO IN THE HELL...AS ALL ON THIS PLANET ARE IN...AS IN WHO YOU REALLY ARE...A SPIRIT BEING & OR A LIVING GHOST...& THAT'S ONE THAT WILL NEVER DIE...BUT, LIVE FOR ALL ETERNITY...IN ONE PLACE OR ANOTHER...YOUR CHOICE...WITH THE GOD GIVEN FREE CHOICE & WILL WE ALL HAVE & GUESS WHAT? CAN USE, TO MAKE THE GOOD AND RIGHT DECISIONS OF WAYS TO GO & BE, AS TO THE MANY PATHS THAT ARE LAID DOWN FOR US ALL TO TRAVEL ON...BE THAT VERY NARROW OR VERY WIDE, AS IN THE PATH TO HEAVEN IS NARROW...BUT, THE PATH TO THIS HELL WE ALL ARE LIVING IN & ON IS, AS YOU KNOW, AS GOD HAS TOLD YOU, AS YOU KNOW...VERY, VERY WIDE!

NOW, DON'T "YOU" KNOW?

AS IN "REMEMBER" WHEN "YOU" ARE IN OR NEAR DEATH & OR THINK SO..."YOU"...WILL CRY OUT..."GOD! WHY ME?" & THEN "YOU" REMEMBER ALL OVER AGAIN...TILL "YOU" FORGET...TILL NEXT TIME...WHAT THAT IT WAS "YOU" WERE TO REMEMBER...SOOOO TRUE...HUH? SO TRUE!

Quote:
From American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush, by Kevin Phillips:
...The power structure that emerged in World War I and reached the height of prestige during the Second World War and the two following decades was obviously far more than just a social phenomenon. Groups like Skull and Bones were a clubby symptom but hardly a driving force. Part of the new establishment came from the organization and hierarchies of national mobilization that had been established during the two wartimes–years that, quite simply, had realigned the world.

These were the broad tracks along which the Walker and Bush families climbed, financially and politically. Over the years they led the family to an involvement with the mainstays of the twentieth-century American national security state: finance, oil and energy, the federal government, the so-called military-industria

l complex, and the CIA, the National Security Agency, and the rest of the intelligence community....

The U.S. Justice Department had begun probing German-connected companies and investors in 1941, but Pearl Harbor and the U.S. declaration of war against both Germany and Japan put government investigations into overdrive. In early March 1942, a special Senate committee began public hearings on cartel agreements between U.S. and German firms. Before long William S. Farish, the chairman of Standard Oil of New Jersey, had pleaded no contest to charges of criminal conspiracy between his company and I.G. Farben. In keeping with cartel agreements, Standard had withheld from U.S. authorities information on the production of artificial rubber.

Secretary of War Stimson, a man with strong establishment ties–Andover, Yale, Skull and Bones, and service in both Republican and Democratic cabinets–asked President Roosevelt in March 1942 to stop the investigations because they would interfere with companies engaged in the war effort. However, that didn’t stop the inquiries being made under the Trading with the Enemy Act of December 1941.

None of this would have ben happy news for Prescott Bush at 59 Wall Street. In 1938, the firm had been collaterally involved in a German transaction–shipping tetraethyl lead needed by the Luftwaffe–by the Ethyl Corporation, of which Farish was a director and which was half owned by Standard Oil of New Jersey.

In 1941, the New York Herald Tribune had featured a front-page story headlined “Hitler’s Angel Has $3 Million in U.S. Bank,” reporting that steel baron Fritz Thyssen had channeled the money into the Union Banking Corporation, possibly to be held for “Nazi bigwigs.” UBC was the bank, nominally owned by a Dutch intermediary, that Brown Brothers Harriman ran for the German Thyussen steel family. Prescott Bush was a director...

It is almost as if these various German embroilments, despite their potential for scandal, were regarded as unfortunate but in essence business as usual. Or more plausibly, that at a high governmental level, such roles were unofficially reclassified as an intelligence function–a “tell us what you know about Germany” obligation.

Those in the American legal and financial community who had decades of experience with Germany and well-placed connection there doubtless were considered to be important wartime national security assets, however questionable some of their overseas dealings.

In any event, a surprising number of the descendants of men who had dealt with Germany–William S. Farish III, William Draper III, and Joseph Verner Reed Jr. (grandson of Remington Arms chairman Samuel Pryor, earlier a director of both UBC and American Ship and Commerce)–turned up as close personal advisers or high-level appointees in the George H. W. Bush administration...