Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 26-04-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
dynamicwiseman
Inactive

Thumbs up Jewish, Christianity & Islam Phi Valentine

This is a good series on monotheism and how it has brainwashed billions of people around the world. We need to break the programming in order to be free.

Last edited by dynamicwiseman; 26-04-2010 at 10:19 PM.
dynamicwiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
cinder_darkskys

Default NeilYoung CrazzyHorse-HeyHey MyMy-In to the black

The holy places he talking about, can be read, big and old magic. He got some good points.

He studdied alot works, seems to have missed the reasoning behind it all over all, and what has been acompleashed, by this over all mind set. It like he has the facts, but missed the over all point. beening DEATH, and the possiblity of resurection, which is generaly a world wide believe.

At lest in this vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicwiseman View Post
This is a good series on monotheism and how it has brainwashed billions of people around the world. We need to break the programming in order to be free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qmYMMhCznI
monotheism and how it has brainwashed billions of people around the world,

You can't brain wash the willing, I'm not even sure if monotheism, covers whats, going on.

They the religions, know basicly what there talking about, at lest that what most of the teaching I have read, tells me.

Brainwashing also commites to a form of control, yet around us we see the world out of control, basicly a lack of law levels, over all, or understanding of law levels.

Remove law, you get disorder. To much law you get disorder.

What levels of brain washing are tallerable, mind control, vs mind set.

The human metal virus

mind contol, is something we as humans have been doing since the dawn of time, one tribe showing another tribe how to do something new, farming to war.

What we need is a world which is not out of control, even if to day is the last < its not ). As humans we should do what we on that day the same as the day be fore.

Me I want man kind in space, in very large numbers of living human.

So space becomes a way, to start new, a place to create a new form of governing system. < I sujest even Star trek as a template ),

Will this be a place of war, and disorder, where the bones of another spiece become chash so the next weeker spices is crushed, till a stronger speice comes along and see our clear history. writen in blood. is this how we will be in spce

Topic tracker

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 27-04-2010 at 12:33 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote