Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2016, 09:42 PM   #21
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

yeah of course. They should all go to war because we are paying for it. That makes sense.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:52 PM   #22
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
yeah of course. They should all go to war because we are paying for it. That makes sense.
I never said that. Odd how you came to that conclusion.

So what do you do for a living? you are happy to be judgemental about such a wide group of people for what they do so lets hear what you do. You clearly think you are morally superior so you should have nothing to hide about such a simple question.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 10:57 PM   #23
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Let's just say that I am trying to bring down corruption, fighting with evil. That's my job right now.

You do realise, you are not your job title...don't you? lol

Last edited by elshaper; 10-09-2016 at 11:03 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:03 PM   #24
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
The fact that his tax pays the wages of all those people that you condemn as well as going towards all weapons of war and the like.

So what do you do for a living? you seem to be avoiding the question.

What it looks like to me is that some people have such a hatred for people from walks of life that they don't approve of that they want them to be judged harshly and punished. The same goes for a lot of religious people who preach forgiveness and love and yet want to see people they don't agree with burning in hell.

David, as well as many other people, says infinite love is the only way. The bible says love covers all sins, so in effect all of those people who are being judged by you are able to be released from their punishment by love. Have you the strength to give love to people like that to help release them?
It's the military industrial complex innit.

Thing is, some jobs and professions don't impose anyone's will upon the public. Others do. What are we to make of this, is it ok?

.

Last edited by white light; 10-09-2016 at 11:06 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:08 PM   #25
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

I think markritter has missed the point completely or has not watched David's video. I don't mean that what David says is the bible but on this occasion I agree with him. IF police officers speak out and exposes internal corruption.... If only soldiers said "We see we've been used as pawn and we are not fighting the real war"..... there will be no war. However, a lot of them will keep their mouth shut and let the corruption carry on for the sake of keeping the job.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:24 PM   #26
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
No, the question marks mean I am asking questions At the end of the day ANYBODY who pays tax could be implicated, which would INCLUDE David Icke himself.

Why don't you just answer my question instead of being defensive?
It's obvious that the people referred to in this thread are public servants or their contractors. Folk who are duty bound to uphold the lowah.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:28 PM   #27
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Ritchie Allen recently interviewed a woman who lost her benefit. They recorded her as having refused to attend review meetings. In fact she was in hospital having open heart surgery and had tried to reschedule the times, send doctors letters etc. These are the situations being referred to.

The PS and their contractors = the greatest sheltered workshop on earth.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (2)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:43 PM   #28
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

People whether they believe it or not have the will free to do a job or try to find something else. They are also responsible for any harm that is caused to a person by their decisions or actions. If the alternative is hardship rather than take an immoral job, they take the job because they don't want to suffer hardship or because they don't care about the moral side of it. They chose to take the job though.

Things really are set up against us, but we prop the f**king system up and continue it on. If people were very moral and really thought everything out, the system would have no option but to adapt to the will and the ways of the people. We keep putting up with more and more shit, and we know it's only going to get worse. The more people who start making moral decisions about their lives, the faster things will change for the better. There are a lot of people who have left jobs because they couldn't deal with how immoral the job was and this is a good thing. We can't let the sick society be our future, it is no future at all.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (3)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:52 PM   #29
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
People whether they believe it or not have the will free to do a job or try to find something else. They are also responsible for any harm that is caused to a person by their decisions or actions. If the alternative is hardship rather than take an immoral job, they take the job because they don't want to suffer hardship or because they don't care about the moral side of it. They chose to take the job though.

Things really are set up against us, but we prop the f**king system up and continue it on. If people were very moral and really thought everything out, the system would have no option but to adapt to the will and the ways of the people. We keep putting up with more and more shit, and we know it's only going to get worse. The more people who start making moral decisions about their lives, the faster things will change for the better. There are a lot of people who have left jobs because they couldn't deal with how immoral the job was and this is a good thing. We can't let the sick society be our future, it is no future at all.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Over the years I was able to gently talk 3 people out of their sales jobs with Coca Cola. They just needed to be reminded to follow their heart and that they deserved better. This company treats its staff and customers like dirt and if there was any way to stop selling fizzy drinks in my shop they would have been long gone. People are addicted to it and expect it to be there. The fridges churn up power and the profit margins are crap ecxept of in petrol stations who have a lower buying and selling price.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:55 PM   #30
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
People whether they believe it or not have the will free to do a job or try to find something else. They are also responsible for any harm that is caused to a person by their decisions or actions. If the alternative is hardship rather than take an immoral job, they take the job because they don't want to suffer hardship or because they don't care about the moral side of it. They chose to take the job though.
I would rather be poor than having to go against my will and purpose. But each to their own really. Everyone's in a different position such as having family to support etc. I made a conscious decision not to bring children into this horrid world. But some people were born to work on family.

Quote:
Things really are set up against us, but we prop the f**king system up and continue it on. If people were very moral and really thought everything out, the system would have no option but to adapt to the will and the ways of the people. We keep putting up with more and more shit, and we know it's only going to get worse. The more people who start making moral decisions about their lives, the faster things will change for the better. There are a lot of people who have left jobs because they couldn't deal with how immoral the job was and this is a good thing. We can't let the sick society be our future, it is no future at all.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Very well said.
Majority still bury their heads in the sand, preferring not to know what is really going on e.g. child abuse etc It's 'other people's problem' for them.
But members here can see how we are one, this is beyond political and it's spiritual, and child abuse happening somewhere else in the country is our problem. We have many talented bunch in the forum. 'Intellectual' is limited in a way. Intelligence of a different kind is what we are tapping into.

Last edited by elshaper; 10-09-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:57 AM   #31
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
It's the military industrial complex innit.

Thing is, some jobs and professions don't impose anyone's will upon the public. Others do. What are we to make of this, is it ok?

.
The thing is that not all military people actually fight! there are loads of them who have never fired a shot in anger, nor been exposed to combat. What about medic for instance, they have to treat the worst injured person first, whether friend or foe. Are they going to suffer for that? are they forcing themselves on the public?

Even if peoples jobs don't force upon the public you might find that those same people are still negative, aggressive, and forceful to people. Being in a uniform doesn't make somebody an oppressor and not wearing one doesn't suddenly make somebody a good guy. Its not that black and white.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:59 AM   #32
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Ritchie Allen recently interviewed a woman who lost her benefit. They recorded her as having refused to attend review meetings. In fact she was in hospital having open heart surgery and had tried to reschedule the times, send doctors letters etc. These are the situations being referred to.

The PS and their contractors = the greatest sheltered workshop on earth.
Its does seem that a lot of them are thoughtless people!
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #33
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Over the years I was able to gently talk 3 people out of their sales jobs with Coca Cola. They just needed to be reminded to follow their heart and that they deserved better. This company treats its staff and customers like dirt and if there was any way to stop selling fizzy drinks in my shop they would have been long gone. People are addicted to it and expect it to be there. The fridges churn up power and the profit margins are crap ecxept of in petrol stations who have a lower buying and selling price.
So did those people find other jobs?

While you may have convinced them to do what you thought was right, those jobs would have been snapped up by somebody else so nothing would change really.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:03 AM   #34
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Let's just say that I am trying to bring down corruption, fighting with evil. That's my job right now.

You do realise, you are not your job title...don't you? lol
I get the impression you are unemployed but don't want to admit it.

If you can bring down evil and corruption then good on you.

Like you said, a person is not their job title, so if a person was a policeman then that does not define them as a person does it?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:06 AM   #35
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Back to the original post. Do you all believe there is an after death judgement? its sounds so much like pseudo Christianity. Who is the judge?

Karma doesn't need a judge nor a judgement as you automatically generate the reactions to your choice, good or bad, but to believe in judgement implies a judge, so who is it?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:14 AM   #36
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
So did those people find other jobs?

While you may have convinced them to do what you thought was right, those jobs would have been snapped up by somebody else so nothing would change really.
Yes they did find jobs where they were happier, and while other people filled those positions the original 3 were in a much better place, and that was the primary reason for influencing them.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:03 PM   #37
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Back to the original post. Do you all believe there is an after death judgement? its sounds so much like pseudo Christianity. Who is the judge?

Karma doesn't need a judge nor a judgement as you automatically generate the reactions to your choice, good or bad, but to believe in judgement implies a judge, so who is it?
There is an after death judgement. You get to judge yourself after going through every moment of your whole life, which exposes all those things you wanted to hide from yourself and brush under the carpet. Death is the great revealer, showing you everything as it really was.
It's far more awful for some to be their own judge rather than God being the judge. It means the individual is given the responsibility of the judgement after a whole lifetime of trying to be ignorant to what they are responsible for.

We spend our whole lives judging others but how often do we judge ourselves? I think this is why a lot of people are so scared shitless of their own death.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.

Last edited by silent revolution; 11-09-2016 at 07:05 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 03:03 PM   #38
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I get the impression you are unemployed but don't want to admit it.

If you can bring down evil and corruption then good on you.

Like you said, a person is not their job title, so if a person was a policeman then that does not define them as a person does it?
I don't have to answer every question you ask and you are wrong.

No but they are still serving their masters and not the public who they are supposed to serve. I am speaking from my own experience dealing with the police and from others. They are basically self-serving tossers. I have a good things to say about firemen though. So many times police served corporation and do terrible thing to innocent people. As for peadophilia, if a number of them stood up and exposed their colleagues, so many victims didn't have to suffer in silence for decades.

Last edited by elshaper; 11-09-2016 at 03:06 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 03:08 PM   #39
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Back to the original post. Do you all believe there is an after death judgement? its sounds so much like pseudo Christianity. Who is the judge?

Karma doesn't need a judge nor a judgement as you automatically generate the reactions to your choice, good or bad, but to believe in judgement implies a judge, so who is it?
These kind of things have been discussed in numerous threads already.
Try reincarnation threads. Ultimately, we are the judge since we are the God.
Karma doesn't exist but if you believe it to be so, there is.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:53 PM   #40
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
These kind of things have been discussed in numerous threads already.
Try reincarnation threads. Ultimately, we are the judge since we are the God.
Karma doesn't exist but if you believe it to be so, there is.
Try a straight answer for once rather than trying to fob people off.

Lol, so after death judgement exists but karma doesn't. As you said, if that's what you believe then so it is. That applies to everything!

I expect you will say karma is part of the control matrix but any sort of after death judgment scene could be exactly the same. If the reactions are based on what you have actually done then it cant be anything but fair and just.

Last edited by markritter; 11-09-2016 at 06:17 PM.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.