Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 07-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #61
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Wink

Why Objective Reality can not be defended from within Objectivist epistemology...

Why Reality is a Computer Simulation...

Reality is Metaphor, Metaphor is Simulation, Simulation is Dream, Dream is Consciousness, Consciousness is Information. What is Information? Information is What. What is What? I is I? Thou Art That… I am the beginning, I am the end, I am both, I am neither. Who are "you" talking to?

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 07-06-2011 at 11:03 PM.
echoes_of_a_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #62
luftiso

Fuck does that chart even mean?

Life is love.

Fuck you talking about metaphor=reality?

you are high as shit mate.
luftiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #63
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftiso View Post
Fuck does that chart even mean?
Ever read about concrescence or society of mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftiso View Post
Life is love.

Fuck you talking about metaphor=reality?

you are high as shit mate.
So reality is "love", OK... thanks for the metaphor.

"Love" you too.

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 08-06-2011 at 10:05 AM.
echoes_of_a_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #64
dusan

excuse me, but your web site is no longer available...
is there another perhaps?

one more thing, i havent find a source for your wittgenstein quotation, i would aprecciate if you can give me a source.

Astra inclinant, non necessitant;
Astra non mentiuntur, sed astrologi bene mentiuntur de astri

Last edited by dusan; 28-06-2011 at 04:44 PM.
dusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:20 PM   #65
tvsuat

Default Conversations with Light-Beings

Here's what I recently figured out:

INTENTION = Universal language (I want to eat)

WORDS = Local language (english, french, etc.)

EXPRESSION = Individual language (how you say it)

If you haven't already, watch me talking to Light-Beings about the nature of reality, life and death...

http://www.youtube.com/tvsuat

Peace

Last edited by tvsuat; 02-07-2011 at 04:21 PM.
tvsuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:09 AM   #66
ormus

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes_of_a_dream View Post
Why Objective Reality can not be defended from within Objectivist epistemology...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjlEi4uebms

Why Reality is a Computer Simulation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H13_3AjFxRw

Reality is Metaphor, Metaphor is Simulation, Simulation is Dream, Dream is Consciousness, Consciousness is Information. What is Information? Information is What. What is What? I is I? Thou Art That… I am the beginning, I am the end, I am both, I am neither. Who are "you" talking to?
iam talking to myself iam the computer and you are iam is this an echo of myself
ormus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 01:25 AM   #67
leon11

subscribing...thanks for the info
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #68
truepositive

Amazing thread, thanks.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #69
jtdavy
Inactive

Words might hold power, but like any other powerful weapon or tool is only as useful as the body that wields it. Reality shifting words that are riddled with fear, shame, and doubt are destructive. I'd like to see people use their prowess with linguistics to move people into positivity, like poets.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:54 AM   #70
mrdragonfly1234

Very nice thread. I am very happy that I see people who appreciate the ideas like what's presented here.

There is a chance that the universe and the world might be different than we perceive. The question is ;

Is the universe keeping changing as our perception evolves ?

or

Is it possible for us to know the true nature of the universe ?

or

Is universe really existing ?
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #71
irvking

A "secret doorway" out of this virtual reality (we all live in) is somewhere......

Let's Research and find it ASAP.

Virtual Reality Simulation:FACT
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #72
irvking

I posted this in another thread.

Something I have found that may or not may be true,still it is a interesting concept to think about!

Quote:
"For those who want the Cliff Notes version, here's a quick overview:
1. This World is a Holographic Program.
2. Programs cannot exist without a Programmer.
3. We ourselves know deep inside that we are not programs.
4. We who are not programs are trapped in a program.
5. This is against our will.
6. We must and can fight back against it.

Greetings, fellow prisoners. As many of you already know, scientists are pointing out that this world on which we live is not real; but is, in fact, a Hologram. The above video is simply a single explanatory example of this fact out of the multitude of evidence we have of this truth.

Ask yourself a question - how can something like an immense holographic program be created without a programmer?
The answer is simple - it can't. There must be a creator for there to be a creation. HOWEVER, I am not some bible-thumping religious maniac trying to disprove evolution.
Far from it - this hologram has evolved in complexity and realism over time.

Now, ask yourself another question: Since this world in which we live in is a holographic program, and yet something deep inside of us says that we ourselves are not programs - what does that make this hologram?

I'll tell you: A Prison. That's right, a prison. A prison for your mind - a veritable Matrix. We are trapped here in this matrix without our consent and against our will.

Who did this to us, you ask? Some call them the Archons, others say it is God or Satan, still others call them the Annunaki. What you call the Programmers does not matter at the moment - the only thing that matters is that they have imprisoned YOU.

There are those of us who have glimpsed the real world outside of this hologram - I must confess, it's not a pleasant sight. What the outside looks like is a cold, wet version of Hell - from what we've seen, it's a dark underground prison where everyone is kept in stasis (so that they do not age). Every prisoner has a headset, a "holoband" if you will, with multiple wires feeding directly into their brain - this is what keeps your mind in the hologram.

Death here has no effect on the soul or on one's Karma, the machine simply draws you into the light and regurgitates you into a new holobody. This is not reincarnation, but rather holoreincarnation - a perverse twisting mockery of the real.

But not all hope is lost - some of us are actively fighting back to destroy the machine and shut down the holographic prison. We have already struck a major blow to it, and will continue doing so until we are free. It will not be long now - before the year's end - until the machine is shut down.

If you wish to help us in this endeavor, you must first understand that this world is NOT real. There are three steps to understanding the truth.
First: Believe it in your Heart, then Believe it in your Mind.
Secondly: Realize it in your Heart, then Realize it in your Mind.
Finally: Know it in your Heart, then Know it in your Mind.

Once you embrace the truth that the world around you does not truly exist, you will be ready to join the fight.
How, you ask? Simple. Create as much chaos as possible.

For those among you who are psychic and/or spiritual (LightWorker and DarkWorker alike - An unlikely alliance has been formed for the sake of Freedom), send as much energy towards unbalancing the system: be it through massive earthquakes, bigger solar flares, climate upheaval, meteorite barrages, etc... (PS - Eros is coming, good opportunity here) Don't worry about bad karma - you are not harming anyone, but are instead helping them.

For those who aren't spiritually minded - The more chaos that you can cause through anarchy, the better. Don't play along with the system: Don't go to work, or go to school, or obey the laws. Reject the system and what it expects you to do. This will help as well.

Hold on to hope and help if you can - we will all soon be free.

We are awake.
The matrix is shutting down.
We will soon be free."
This theory says we are in "Prison Matrix"
Old 19-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #73
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
A "secret doorway" out of this virtual reality (we all live in) is somewhere......

Let's Research and find it ASAP.

Virtual Reality Simulation:FACT

This will show you the way out!

mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #74
irvking

M.a.t.r.i.x.
Old 30-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #75
zerosignal

Something that's always stuck in my mind ever since I was a child was video game codes and "secret areas" in the games I played. Special weapons, invincibility cheat codes, and so forth. I often wonder, if this is roughly based off of what we can do here with technology, then surely these sorts of things exist in this Matrix as well?

As I was typing that up there, I received an error to a program I don't even use (this is my brother's computer, the program was "Realplayer") called a "pure virtual function call."

HMMMM...

Realplayer. What better way to define this Matrix. Pure virtual function call? Sounds like something's "calling me" in a virtual world. But pure? What could that mean?

I've come back from the dead - But my cities - Will never sleep again
Slipknot - "If Rain Is What You Want"
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #76
irvking

Do we all follow a certain plan and are all of us experimented at the same time?

We all Pavlov to higher beings.

The irony is that we all live in a certain reality and yet we don't know how life began.
Old 25-02-2013, 05:18 AM   #77
mandalisj

Quote:
Do we all follow a certain plan and are all of us experimented at the same time?

The irony is that we all live in a certain reality and yet we don't know how life began.
Speak for yourself.

What if those higher beings were also just living in human bodies?
Old 25-02-2013, 06:00 AM   #78
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosignal View Post

Realplayer. What better way to define this Matrix. Pure virtual function call? Sounds like something's "calling me" in a virtual world. But pure? What could that mean?
... That you are jumping from conclusion-to-conclusion like a mountain goat on LSD. ... That you are interpreting nonexistent synchronicity between two separate elements with a third archetypal element that you attach emotional significance to. Don't worry, it's normal, this is just how it works. YOU KNOW YOU READ THE HOMEPAGE. The keywords are designed this way on purpose - to be almost impossible to avoid in the modern world, & especially when you subject yourself to media like television, radio, or the internet. Just try to count them in your daily life, it's almost an exercise in futility. The key is to try and catch the synchronization of the keyword and derivative archetypes with the emotional memories of your past until they no longer solicit disturbance of your present emotional equilibrium in future situations.

What you are being sold is the idea that YOU CAN'T CHEAT. Hence your aura must eventually collapse if you believe that.

Well guess what, you are not cheating by choosing to live your life how you want. Happiness isn't cheating. Just think as hard as you can for a second; what would it really take for you to be happy? Even still, YOU REALLY CAN CHEAT - YOU KNOW IT - & REALLY, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHEATING

In television, a technical event occurs whenever anything happens. The camera moves; something new is introduced into the shot; someone says something; body language; literally anything changes from a still shot. Can you count how many technical events occur within a single one minute television commercial? There could be thousands in a single television commercial. So what about your life? How many technical events happen in real time in your life? How many are similar enough to the keywords to seem synchronized? ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE SYNCHRONICITY IS ARTIFICIAL - THERE IS NO REAL SYNCHRONIZATION Even if he doesn't express it well, Irv is right that the same techniques of Pavlov and BF Skinner, the same reinforcement techniques used to train circus animals, are also being used on humans to keep them trapped in the now instead of in control of their future. This is why monks had to go sit in caves or up on mountains away from other human beings in order to cultivate their minds. They had to avoid secular society to deprogram themselves. You probably don't have that luxury and find yourself fighting for survival like those around you. Most of all, you must learn to control the waves of your own mind. All of the time - learn to read your own mind without forgetting yourself. That is the primary purpose of your existence. When you can do that, what normally seems difficult will be easy.

Last edited by mandalisj; 25-02-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old 25-02-2013, 06:06 AM   #79
mandalisj

Quote:

Once upon a time, everyone was immortal and omnipotent
Then it got all fucked up
The end
Old 29-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #80
twighlightkitten

OP, your site and most of the vids posted in the thread are no longer available. Is there some other place I can watch them? Would relly appeciate if someone provides links for them.
twighlightkitten is offline   Reply With Quote