Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #41
newworldengineer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Posts: 5,038
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy ball View Post
Just throwing it out there, but you ever wondered that's potentially why he's about?
maybe so, maybe so, but I personally think people need to get with this paradigm shift and accept that people are gonna be talking about cosmic matters, the people that Icke repels with this kind of information will find someone they resonate with, cos there are so many people outthere talking about truth matters now.
__________________
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #42
djjn
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 38
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yes i believe david has gone too far with his theories about the moon. I think its ridiculous and ever since he came out with it iv not paid much attention to him.

There are a lot of strange anomolies with the moon but to say that its a giant spacecraft sending out rays that manipulate us is a bit too much. And theres no evidence of that being the case whatsoever.

I think hes ran out of things to write about so he jumped on the moon being hollow etc bandwagon. Some people will believe anything and david knows this
djjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #43
chokurei
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks for the welcomes

"It doesn't matter because those who don't believe in the reptilian theory will read books on 3-D-reality conspiracy. They will see that people and events are being manipulated and orchestrated anyway." Iceblue

- precisely!

When this stuff started filtering into my consciousness about 15+ yrs ago (I still consider it recent - in denial about impending 40's!) alot of it sounded whacko, it was spoken in jargon I didn't, and still don't, understand. There are many "languages" of awakening, many areas of interest to people which they focus on and learn, many facets to the social manipulation. Someone could try to explain a proven scientific facts to me all day long and it would never make sense - the same with alternative theories of reality.

But that doesn't actually matter a great deal. I could try and explain some of the stuff I do, and because it cannot be commuted to a bar graph, many would dismiss it as hokum and snake oil. That doesn't matter either. What does matter IMHO, is that people are now beginning to "feel" the truth. Whether your thing is chem-trails, aliens/reptiles, vaccines etc (and we can't all be experts on everything)...as long as we are keeping open minds and hearts and are willing to share with our fellow awake-ees, we are slowly but surely going to starve "them" of the blind and ignorant obedience that they need to succeed.

Speak to those around you in terms that they will listen to, ignite their curiosity, pose questions, but exercise a little caution too. It helps to remember that if you whisper, a person steps closer in order to hear, shout loudly and they slam their hands over their ears and take a step back
chokurei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #44
bemore
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Middle of the United Kingdom
Posts: 4,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjn View Post
Yes i believe david has gone too far with his theories about the moon. I think its ridiculous and ever since he came out with it iv not paid much attention to him.

There are a lot of strange anomolies with the moon but to say that its a giant spacecraft sending out rays that manipulate us is a bit too much. And theres no evidence of that being the case whatsoever.

I think hes ran out of things to write about so he jumped on the moon being hollow etc bandwagon. Some people will believe anything and david knows this
I understand your viewpoint. I was surprised when I first heard it and thought "jeez he is gonna get ripped to bits by everybody"

If he was making it up wouldnt he make it a bit more realistic though???? He is obviously sticking by his words knowing he is gonna be ridiculed, when he could of wrote about something completly more realistic and believeable???
__________________
We need each others help.
bemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #45
dan_gleeborls
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 362
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I must admit that I have struggled with me head on this Moon spaceship notion since Icke came out with it.

It actually quite embarresing bit to say that I support Icke when he makes up stupid ideas up.
dan_gleeborls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #46
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_gleeborls View Post
I must admit that I have struggled with me head on this Moon spaceship notion since Icke came out with it.

It actually quite embarresing bit to say that I support Icke when he makes up stupid ideas up.
Well I think it goes much deeper than just the moon being a space-ship, but then that's just me.

When you work out how we are taught to believe certain things you start to realise we could have been taught absolutely ANYTHING.
If we had been brought up to think the moon is a space-ship it wouldn't sound at all ridiculous would it?
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #47
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: in the abyss of reality.
Posts: 4,133
Likes: 8 (4 Posts)
Default

It all depends on ones own personal experiences some have experiences of reptiles/shapeshifters or some have experiences of other things David talks about.
The concept of the moon well we have been lied to about everything else why not the moon aswell?
Everything is not so black and white.
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #48
djjn
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 38
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
I understand your viewpoint. I was surprised when I first heard it and thought "jeez he is gonna get ripped to bits by everybody"

If he was making it up wouldnt he make it a bit more realistic though???? He is obviously sticking by his words knowing he is gonna be ridiculed, when he could of wrote about something completly more realistic and believeable???
I can see your point as well.

Only David knows his true intentions as to why he wrote what he did about the moon.

It just seems he's basing his theory on a feeling he has rather than any scientific evidence and for me I'm afraid that just won't do. If someone has a theory about anything it needs to be backed up with evidence. Only a fool would believe something without evidence.

If he came out and said Lee Evans was the Antichrist there'd be people that would believe that lol.

Icke and Alex Jones are arguably the biggest 2 figures in the conspiracy scene and both have been known to talk utter nonsense. People should check everything out for themselves, and not take someone elses word for it.

Like I said only David knows why he wrote what he did, maybe he believes its the truth, maybe he is intentionally misinforming people like many people believe, I dont know. It's a shame the man doesnt post on his own forum...
djjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #49
phoebe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,307
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Icke writes what he writes.
It's up to you to discern whether it is valid.
I haven't read the Moon Matrix stuff, but
it's very difficult to prove or disprove since
most of us aren't going to visit the moon any time soon
to do our own poking around.
__________________
Awakening/enlightenment is nothing special. It's your natural state of being.

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes.
phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #50
cocreator88
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The trick is to keep an open mind, even if the information is controversial. isn't this the ultimate motivation to KEEP your mind open? If debunkers try to debunk other people because their are saying things that don't match with their own viewpoint, aren't they just closeminded people and act a bit like a religion? To say 'God is not real', that's your take on that. If you would assume that reality is not absolute, then how can you say and claim that the moon is absolute - and therefore a natural, heavenly body with coincidental anomalies? I'm just saying, my mind is open and I won't dismiss any information even if it sounds impossible. Not to be confused with being gullible, though.

About the moon: I can imagine it's not natural and when certain dots are connected, all theories make sense in some way. but eventually, all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration.. so.. therefore not absolute, and therefore not 'real', so it doesn't really matter (literally) if it's fake or real. Because it's fake, for real

Eventually, like Terence McKenna said: '.. you'll just say: 'bullshit'.'

because we don't have to take everything so damn seriously because it will make things far more worse. Even if we are controlled by interdimensional reptilians, does it matter when we are infinite consciousness? I've experienced this myself when I was in an altered state during a psilocybin trip. Nothing in the apparent 'real' world made sense, because.. it doesn't..
cocreator88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #51
phoebe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,307
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocreator88 View Post
About the moon: I can imagine it's not natural and when certain dots are connected, all theories make sense in some way. but eventually, all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration.. so.. therefore not absolute, and therefore not 'real', so it doesn't really matter (literally) if it's fake or real. Because it's fake, for real
Nice
__________________
Awakening/enlightenment is nothing special. It's your natural state of being.

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes.
phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #52
iceblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 331
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Well I think it goes much deeper than just the moon being a space-ship, but then that's just me.

When you work out how we are taught to believe certain things you start to realise we could have been taught absolutely ANYTHING.
If we had been brought up to think the moon is a space-ship it wouldn't sound at all ridiculous would it?
Exactly. We were tought that Sun revolves around Earth. Bum! Here comes Galileo and that man, one man, makes a paradigm shift.

We were told that the Earth was flat. Bum! Here comes Magellan, with a resolve to circumnavigate the Earth, and we have a paradigm shift again.

To cut a long story short, individuals who changed humanity because they had the balls to stick to their guns.

Everyone thought they were nuts. The same with Icke. Wait and see, he may well be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjn View Post
It just seems he's basing his theory on a feeling he has rather than any scientific evidence and for me I'm afraid that just won't do. If someone has a theory about anything it needs to be backed up with evidence. Only a fool would believe something without evidence.
Try proving that you love your partner/kids etc. No science no matter how advanced can prove this. Ever. You just know you love them because your heart tells you that.

As with checking out for oneself, I completely agree with you. Icke himself said that too - don't believe, search for yourself, get informed and make your own conclusions.

Love & peace.
__________________
Want to argue? Please read this first. Thanks!
iceblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #53
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjn View Post
Yes i believe david has gone too far with his theories about the moon. I think its ridiculous and ever since he came out with it iv not paid much attention to him.

There are a lot of strange anomolies with the moon but to say that its a giant spacecraft sending out rays that manipulate us is a bit too much. And theres no evidence of that being the case whatsoever.

I think hes ran out of things to write about so he jumped on the moon being hollow etc bandwagon. Some people will believe anything and david knows this
You clearly haven't even reviewed the evidence. Have you even read any of Icke's new book? (or any of his books for that matter?) Haha. Don't you just love it when people take on an air of being clued up when it's obvious they're not?

The evidence presented in this thread alone totally debunks what you're saying:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107269
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 26-01-2011 at 09:24 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #54
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_gleeborls View Post
I must admit that I have struggled with me head on this Moon spaceship notion since Icke came out with it.

It actually quite embarresing bit to say that I support Icke when he makes up stupid ideas up.

After having read your response, I must say your avatar is quite fitting
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:22 PM   #55
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjn View Post
I can see your point as well.

Only David knows his true intentions as to why he wrote what he did about the moon.

It just seems he's basing his theory on a feeling he has rather than any scientific evidence and for me I'm afraid that just won't do. If someone has a theory about anything it needs to be backed up with evidence. Only a fool would believe something without evidence.

If he came out and said Lee Evans was the Antichrist there'd be people that would believe that lol.

Icke and Alex Jones are arguably the biggest 2 figures in the conspiracy scene and both have been known to talk utter nonsense. People should check everything out for themselves, and not take someone elses word for it.

Like I said only David knows why he wrote what he did, maybe he believes its the truth, maybe he is intentionally misinforming people like many people believe, I dont know. It's a shame the man doesnt post on his own forum...

This whole post summed up in one famous quote:

Quote:


"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

-Albert Einstein

__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #56
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Moon tower


See you on the MoonTower...Ha .Ha.




http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125366

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-01-2011 at 10:34 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #57
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

I was amused reading through this thread by the varying comments and opinions, and I have to say that although the subject of this thread is somewhat incendiary (David's credibility), I commend everyone for keeping a civilized tone and not resorting to insults etc.

I'd just like to make a couple of comments on what's been said here thus far. Beldezar makes an excellent point about learning and truth: When we were youngsters in school, we very rarely questioned what we were taught, much of which has been shown to be lies and disinformation. The point is to learn to think clearly and rationally for oneself and to do some research to clarify questions which interest us. Don't jump to conclusions and don't mindlessly follow herd-opnions.

Secondly, the question of David's motivation in broaching subjects from which most researchers recoil... I think it's unfair to opine that a) he's intentionally spreading disinformation or nonsense in order to damage the truth movement; or b) he's just making stuff up because he's run out of ideas etc.

David has arguably done more good for the truth movement than anyone else. His research into controversial subjects have proven to be correct time after time. There's not a shred of evidence that he has now suddenly turned or gone crazy. He has repeated his motivation again and again: follow the truth wherever it leads - this is the scientific method. If David says something which confounds you, that's a challenge for you to prove him wrong or at least show the evidence doesn't support his conclusion. But to just fly off the hammer and say bullshit, it only shows you still retain some of that herd mentality, where anything which strays from normality is verboten.

Welcome to the new guys here, both of whom delivered intelligent comments.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #58
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I personally do not think he is going to far, but what I believe in is differnet.
I believe the Moon was seperated from the Earth when that metorite struck earth during the dinosaur age. But as for Mind rays there could be truth in the matter, please watch that wonderful film called 'They Live'.
That is a film, it does not provide credible proof of anything. Its almost like saying we can time travel because of Back to the Future
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #59
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfullife View Post
Nope i don't think he is going to far.
People would of and did say that when he first started his journey and now the things he said have become true.
But didnt he makes a lot of predictions that didnt come true?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #60
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfullife View Post
Do not judge others until you have walked in their shoes.
Yet Icke has never seen a reptilian himself and relies on second hand accounts to base his theory on. So whose shoes are doing the actual walking?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.