Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 28-10-2017, 02:15 AM   #1
elshaper
Inactive

Default Time travel method of yours

How do YOU do it?

I just sort of go forwards or backwards really.
Music, photograph or watching period video helps to get into the time zone too.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 02:45 AM   #2
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
How do YOU do it?

I just sort of go forwards or backwards really.
Music, photograph or watching period video helps to get into the time zone too.
Are u serious ? can u actually do this ? or is it an example of laughing at everything ? examples please if u will...
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 02:50 AM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

I am serious this time.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:57 AM   #4
cosmic tramp

u up late tonight as well then ?!
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

On my 'To Watch' list...

Old 30-12-2017, 12:52 AM   #6
rooey

I just listen to this song a couple of times and bam, clock goes back 20+ years.. I think it's some sort of design ... you can actually hear the music's going backwards at one point ..

Last edited by rooey; 30-12-2017 at 12:53 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 12:30 PM   #7
tnt1

Are we being serious or just fooling around?
If you really want to travel find a dolman or ancient doorway in your area. They are all over the world these standing stones. Some are hiding in plain site and no one even recognizes them any longer for what they are, doorways.
Arizona is full of them, New Mexico has some, Utah, California and a few others in various places.

These doorways always have places for your head to lay, your hands to be placed and your bare knees to be kneeling and for your bare feet to be supported on the ground. You sync yourself to the area, by finding the sync or resonances of the rock. If you come across one and there is a hole or door carved in it and places to lay or sit yourself there in a kneel you know you found a portal.
Finding it is not the only obstacle though. You have to know how to activate it. You lay your head on the rock, your forehead only. No hands, no other parts of the body touching just the forehead lightly. And you vibe to wait and see when you feel a response from the rock as in a vibe between your head and the rock. When it resonates in sympathy with the sounds you make you have found the activation code.

You hum, you notice and feel. Once you find the key notes that make the rock respond you simply chant that in sequence. When the rock responds you note which pitch it was so you can repeat it. Do this kneeling and touching with your head and feet in place and in a flash at the sun rise or set you are off! There will be three different tones at least and you must hum them in series but you must find them first. These three tunes, melodies, vibrations cause the rock to respond and your body too! You sync up to these at sun set or sun rise only. It can only work when the sun is shifting from yellow to orange phase. Leave in the morning hop into the future! Leave in the sun set go into the past just like that.
When the Shaman use these they do this and you hear them chanting and then there is a flash of light. Then when you look they are gone! No where to be found and then in another flash a short time later they return the same way.

You come back the same way when ready or you don't and some never do but stay where they go. When they do return they are much wiser for it.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:37 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

For serious tnt1.

Thanks for letting us know about the doorways but why do we need to go to such place? Surely one can do it at home or whever you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
When the Shaman use these they do this and you hear them chanting and then there is a flash of light. Then when you look they are gone! No where to be found and then in another flash a short time later they return the same way.
Funny you mention a flash of light.
The other day, I was woken up suddenly, yanked out of my sleep by the sound of doorbell. And just as I woke, I saw sparks of explosion in a stone bowl which I have but not in the room I was sleeping. I have a theory of what it might have been, 1) a spirit of a person, 2) spirit being 3) my energy etc....

Last edited by elshaper; 30-12-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #9
jane643

When we travel in a plane really fast we are growing older at a slower rate so if we travel a lot by plane we may stay a little younger however being stuck at airports when flights are cancelled can add some years! I am not sure about time travel as time may be folded up
Seriously I feel that as we are all in the same reality it does affect us all. So if time is folded up it can only do that for a certain amount of folds. At the end of the baktun cycle (2012) time did speed up and we are still aging slower as we are still only a few years away from 2012 - this is because apparently the end cycle goes faster as it is like a tape reel the end is a smaller circle tape to tape so the time is faster. How the Mayans worked it all out is amazing. it is because they worked out that time is folded up and so the same theory that you can only fold a piece of paper the same amount of time before you get to a point that it will not fold any more - no matter how big the paper it will not fold up any smaller - this is how they worked out the Baktun cycle as time can only fold up at the same rate as a piece of paper. They realised that the centre point of the cycle was the place to restart a time for renewal and so here we get the hysterical search by the "Wise Men" looking for the centre star. They knew that at that point the cycle could restart and so as one time ended a new time would only be half way through. This has given us time as the second time is only just half way through. If you count the cycles on the mayan Baktun cycle the centre point was the place to re start a new age = so time can carry on folding. I am not sure about it all but it does seem to tick some boxes about the stargazers from years ago - who knows if we will ever know the real truth

Last edited by jane643; 30-12-2017 at 08:10 PM.
jane643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 08:09 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane643 View Post
When we travel in a plane really fast we are growing older at a slower rate so if we travel a lot by plane we may stay a little younger however being stuck at airports when flights are cancelled can add some years! I am not sure about time travel as time may be folded up
Seriously I feel that as we are all in the same reality it does affect us all. So if time is folded up it can only do that for a certain amount of folds. At the end of the baktun cycle (2012) time did speed up and we are still aging slower as we are still only a few years away from 2012 - this is because apparently the end cycle goes faster as it is like a tape reel the end is a smaller circle tape to tape so the time is faster. How the Mayans worked it all out is amazing. it is because they worked out that time is folded up and so the same theory that you can only fold a piece of paper the same amount of time before you get to a point that it will not fold any more - no matter how big the paper it will not fold up any smaller - this is how they worked out the Baktun cycle as time can only fold up at the same rate as a piece of paper. They realised that the centre point of the cycle was the place to re start a time for renewal and so here we get the hysterical search by the "Wise Men" looking for the centre star. They knew that at that point the cycle could restart and so as one time ended a new time would only be half way through.
I bet time is folded up in spiral.
It's interesting you mention about aging. People can't believe I am XX-year old when I tell them. I thought it was due to the disease/disorder I've got but the doctor who has seen many patients with it disagree so it must be due to something else.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:18 PM   #11
jane643

When we travel in a plane really fast we are growing older at a slower rate so if we travel a lot by plane we may stay a little younger however being stuck at airports when flights are cancelled can add some years! I am not sure about time travel as time may be folded up. I wish we did know the truth.
Seriously I feel that as we are all in the same reality it does affect us all. So if time is folded up it can only do that for a certain amount of folds. At the end of the baktun cycle (2012) time did speed up and we are still aging slower as we are still only a few years away from 2012 - this is because apparently the end cycle goes faster as it is like a tape reel the end is a smaller circle tape to tape so the time is faster. How the Mayans worked it all out is amazing. it is because they worked out that time is folded up and so the same theory that you can only fold a piece of paper the same amount of time before you get to a point that it will not fold any more - no matter how big the paper it will not fold up any smaller - this is how they worked out the Baktun cycle as time can only fold up at the same rate as a piece of paper. They realised that the centre point of the cycle was the place to re start a time for renewal and so here we get the hysterical search by the "Wise Men" looking for the centre star. They knew that at that point the cycle could restart and so as one time ended a new time would only be half way through.

Last edited by jane643; 30-12-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #12
jane643

not sure how I managed to post it twice !
Old 30-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #13
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
For serious tnt1.

Thanks for letting us know about the doorways but why do we need to go to such place? Surely one can do it at home or whever you want?

Funny you mention a flash of light.
The other day, I was woken up suddenly, yanked out of my sleep by the sound of doorbell. And just as I woke, I saw sparks of explosion in a stone bowl which I have but not in the room I was sleeping. I have a theory of what it might have been, 1) a spirit of a person, 2) spirit being 3) my energy etc....
No you need the stones if you want to take your body with you. You can astral travel from anywhere but this is not astral this is real physical change of location. I can't explain how it works. I can just tell you it is no coincidence that reknown people of old have had profound visions, occurrences and feelings around standing stones. Standing stones exude an energy usually and these can be felt because it vibrates, or they can be heard because it hums or they flash and occasionally lights or orbs are seen around them. Most of them have marks from Natives of the area that are also quite old and these usually depict what they witnessed so if they see orbs around one they'll sometimes have that depicted in the stone somewhere like in red rock country all over Arizona and the Navajo and Hopi reservation as well as Grand Canyon and Canyon de Chelly.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:22 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
not sure how I managed to post it twice !
Time travel?

Last edited by elshaper; 30-12-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:23 PM   #15
fairyprincess

Want to go back in time????

try voting brexit.... (I never said going back in time is either a good or bad thing.)
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 08:25 PM   #16
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
No you need the stones if you want to take your body with you. You can astral travel from anywhere but this is not astral this is real physical change of location. I can't explain how it works. I can just tell you it is no coincidence that reknown people of old have had profound visions, occurrences and feelings around standing stones. Standing stones exude an energy usually and these can be felt because it vibrates, or they can be heard because it hums or they flash and occasionally lights or orbs are seen around them. Most of them have marks from Natives of the area that are also quite old and these usually depict what they witnessed so if they see orbs around one they'll sometimes have that depicted in the stone somewhere like in red rock country all over Arizona and the Navajo and Hopi reservation as well as Grand Canyon and Canyon de Chelly.
Not sure if I want to travel physically. After all, you don't know where you end up even if you aim at a particular time, may be mistake can happen.
The question is...wherever you go, will it be better than here?
I'm rather attached to the big bad world still.

Last edited by elshaper; 30-12-2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:28 PM   #17
jupiter12

Quote:
Seriously I feel that as we are all in the same reality it does affect us all. So if time is folded up it can only do that for a certain amount of folds. At the end of the baktun cycle (2012) time did speed up and we are still aging slower as we are still only a few years away from 2012 - this is because apparently the end cycle goes faster as it is like a tape reel the end is a smaller circle tape to tape so the time is faster. How the Mayans worked it all out is amazing. it is because they worked out that time is folded up and so the same theory that you can only fold a piece of paper the same amount of time before you get to a point that it will not fold any more - no matter how big the paper it will not fold up any smaller - this is how they worked out the Baktun cycle as time can only fold up at the same rate as a piece of paper. They realised that the centre point of the cycle was the place to restart a time for renewal and so here we get the hysterical search by the "Wise Men" looking for the centre star. They knew that at that point the cycle could restart and so as one time ended a new time would only be half way through. This has given us time as the second time is only just half way through. If you count the cycles on the mayan Baktun cycle the centre point was the place to re start a new age = so time can carry on folding. I am not sure about it all but it does seem to tick some boxes about the stargazers from years ago - who knows if we will ever know the real truth
Thanks for that!

A few years ago I had an amazin' lucid dream/out body experience/astral travel journey. So real it was as real as the reality we/I perceive around us (if not more so).

To cut it mega short. I was in space without physical dimension or limitation. I was looking at the Earth. It (the Earth) was inside a huge vortex, descending downwards into a decreasing circle of motion. There was a male voice answering all my questions about this.

I was more interested in looking at this Earth from different perspectives.

As in, 'I' (observer) became 'larger' relative to the Earth, Time freezes ,, zero motion. Nothing at all. I could become any relative size.

When 'I' then ZOOOOOOM ,,,, smaller and small and faster closer to the Earth ,, Time accelerates faster and relatively faster down to the molecular quantum orbits of light speed. The 'Illusion of Time'.

This 'dream' has always made me wonder what I experienced! It was to real and guided to just be another dream.

I thought this maybe implied the Milky Way Galaxy is in some kind of birthing or replication process. As time is relatively accelerating into the end of the spiral.

It seems the 'Ancients' knew a vast amount of knowledge ,, now hidden. Just as David has always said.

Last edited by jupiter12; 30-12-2017 at 08:57 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:04 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive

It would be bad if they start banning paralell universe travelling.

This looks good.
Old 31-12-2017, 12:29 AM   #19
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Are u serious ? can u actually do this ? or is it an example of laughing at everything ? examples please if u will...
It happened to me about 12 years ago. Hand on heart, no bullshit. And it almost scared me to death.

We were at work one afternoon (hubby and I have always worked together) and I got this rapid beating feeling in my chest, like a vibration - not heart beat and felt rooted to the floor. It got faster and faster until I was out in an open area on the side of a road and witnessed a fatal car crash.

I estimate it only lasted 2 minutes maximum.

A week later almost to the hour that very same scene was on the TV news.

The thing is that I was aware of both locations at the same time. My husband said I was trance-like and he just watched.

I have always had visions but nothing like this. I am not even sure I want it to happen again.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 12:53 AM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Thanks for that!

A few years ago I had an amazin' lucid dream/out body experience/astral travel journey. So real it was as real as the reality we/I perceive around us (if not more so).

To cut it mega short. I was in space without physical dimension or limitation. I was looking at the Earth. It (the Earth) was inside a huge vortex, descending downwards into a decreasing circle of motion. There was a male voice answering all my questions about this.

I was more interested in looking at this Earth from different perspectives.
I take it the Earth wasn't flat?

Quote:
As in, 'I' (observer) became 'larger' relative to the Earth, Time freezes ,, zero motion. Nothing at all. I could become any relative size.

When 'I' then ZOOOOOOM ,,,, smaller and small and faster closer to the Earth ,, Time accelerates faster and relatively faster down to the molecular quantum orbits of light speed. The 'Illusion of Time'.

This 'dream' has always made me wonder what I experienced! It was to real and guided to just be another dream.

I thought this maybe implied the Milky Way Galaxy is in some kind of birthing or replication process. As time is relatively accelerating into the end of the spiral.

It seems the 'Ancients' knew a vast amount of knowledge ,, now hidden. Just as David has always said.
Funny you mention about your size jup. I had this experience while walking. I felt I was becoming taller and taller to the size of 5-storey house. Apparently, this is your astral body increasing in size.

Anyway, very interesting story about the vortex and speed of time etc.

EDIT: May be, as someone said above, if we stay 'out there' in tall size, we can slow down the time...just for us.
Oh wait a minute, I think I created a thread 'how to slow down time' before. LOL
Thanks jup!

https://youtu.be/jeY5w5o-EM4

Last edited by elshaper; 31-12-2017 at 02:08 AM.