Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 02-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #1
fudgetusk

Default Is evil Forgivable?

What is evil?
For me it is surely a state of mind. Good people do not do evil unless by accident or through ignorance.
How does one become evil? If we assume we were all made equal, neither good nor evil, then it is surely the things that happen to us that make us good or bad. One guy has the wrong sequence of incidents and ends up with no empathy or is full of hate and fear. Him performing an evil act is inevitable. Natural. Logical. These people aren't stupid, they are simply acting out of their own logic. Just as good does.
We assume incorrectly that only good is logical. logic does not have to be correct to be logical. If someone has a bad experience then it becomes logical to him that these wrong acts are normal and should happen to others. Or it is a case of 'it happened to me so why shouldn't it happen to you?'
This is all obvious, yet still we hate and fear evil people. They are simply disabled. They have something missing which we have, or something extra that we do not have.
They have urges that do not afflict us. We have urges that they have no awareness of. But most of them know the difference between right and wrong. But they do not care because they have an evil mind and heart. They have an evil, angry soul.
If we are not made equal(afterall we all have different genes)then isn't it logical that they are not to blame for how they are if WE got all the advantages? Just as they should not feel shame we should not feel pride in being good. A person with a good heart has not made that heart, he has not earned it. It is just luck.
Evil is revenge. Revenge for having a bad life. Will we take revenge against them in kind?
Maybe we have to, to help THEM.
I believe God sees it this way.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:10 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

I don't believe we are born equal as everyone is different. Different people have different strengths and weakenesses. That doesn't mean we can't be treated as equal under the law or in spirit but to say everyone is the same in all ways defies sanity

There are also many different personality types and peoples behaviours will often depend on their personality type; however even that is subject to change depending on external pressures. So for example a person under stress can flip their cognitive functions and become their 'shadow' personality type and behave out of character

Then beyond personality type there is psychopathy which operates on a scale with fullblown psychopaths being the kind of people who will literally have skeletons in their cupboard while people further down the scale might just be insensitive pricks

Some personality types are very self assured, pushy and sharp elbowed and will often push themselves into positions of power and influence even though they are not the brightest or the best or the most honest

That is largely the problem society has: that psychopaths or the most pushy are usually the ones who rise to power

The solution to this i suggest is for society to be aware of this and to act accordingly which requires greater participation of the general public in decision making to ensure that the key decisions are not continually made by psychopaths or people high on the psychopathy spectrum

This requires a decentralisation of power which is the total opposite of the goal of the 'new world order' cabal

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-01-2018 at 12:12 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 12:15 PM   #3
fudgetusk

We can scan for a psychopath now. Why aren't we brain scanning potential politicians? cops? etc.
I suggested this on Twitter and people attacked me for it!
One guy agreed but then had a sly jab at me for following Icke!

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote