Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 26-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #1
rasnalgoul

Default Lucas Arts Illuminati?

I was playing a Star Wars video game the other day and the logo for Lucas Arts flashed on the screen before the main screen. Im not exactly sure how to post images but heres a link to a picture of the logo http://ds.qj.net/uploads/articles_mo...jpreviewth.jpg

When you look at this, notice how which is holding up its arms in a half moon shape almost connects with another half moon shape. These together combined with the positioning of the head- as the iris- form a large eye which is almost unmistakable as the all seeying eye. There are even rays coming off the top of the eye. As a kid I always thought this was a strange logo for Lucas Arts, I thought it should be some starwars character or what have you. Ive read what Icke has to say about Star Wars and its symbolism but it just surprised me that I had never noticed this obvious eye in the logo. What do you think?
rasnalgoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
rasnalgoul

Just looking at the logo again I suppose the banner on the left side of the golden figure could be interpreted as a square such as in freemasonry.
rasnalgoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 05:00 AM   #3
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasnalgoul View Post
I was playing a Star Wars video game the other day and the logo for Lucas Arts flashed on the screen before the main screen. Im not exactly sure how to post images but heres a link to a picture of the logo http://ds.qj.net/uploads/articles_mo...jpreviewth.jpg

When you look at this, notice how which is holding up its arms in a half moon shape almost connects with another half moon shape. These together combined with the positioning of the head- as the iris- form a large eye which is almost unmistakable as the all seeying eye. There are even rays coming off the top of the eye. As a kid I always thought this was a strange logo for Lucas Arts, I thought it should be some starwars character or what have you. Ive read what Icke has to say about Star Wars and its symbolism but it just surprised me that I had never noticed this obvious eye in the logo. What do you think?

Yep, Lucus Ars has an eye symbol depiction in their logo.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #4
oneofmany
Inactive

yea, but does the eye signify that he knows, or does it mean he knows that they know?
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 07:23 AM   #5
jimijams

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofmany View Post
yea, but does the eye signify that he knows, or does it mean he knows that they know?
He knows. He's one of their main players.Cough cough..Schindler's list Cough..
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 07:49 AM   #6
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
He knows. He's one of their main players.Cough cough..Schindler's list Cough..
ok, but wasn't that Spielberg?
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 07:51 AM   #7
father ted
Inactive

Not to mention his association with James Cameron and Spielberg. There are a lot of things about star wars, too many to mention. I wonder if Lucas is a freemason.
I remember hearing on radio that the Bush administration criticised "Revenge of the Sith" for being anti Bush. But Lucas replied with the fact that the script to Revenge of the Sith was written in the 70's.
I think guys like Lucas, Spielberg, Cameron are making these sorts of movies innocently, maybe with good intentions applied on purpose here and there, but are being "guided" somehow.
I love those star wars games btw. They're so full of these sorts of themes as well, too many to mention.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #8
jimijams

Quote:
ok, but wasn't that Spielberg?
Yes it was, sorry my mistake I thought we were talking about Speilberg, wasn't paying attention. Anyway the same goes for Lucas, they're all part of the Hollywood mafia..
Old 27-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #9
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Oh yes, he knows!
Old 27-02-2007, 09:45 AM   #10
jimijams

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
Not to mention his association with James Cameron and Spielberg.
I noticed in today's paper that James Cameron is producing the new documentary on the claimed finding of the tomb of Jesus. This dovetails nicely with The Davinci Code and the idea that Jesus's bloodline continues to this day. I've heard Jordan Maxwell talk about this and he suggests that the bloodline Illuminati families will use this to say they are descended from Jesus and they want to put forward a new saviour(Anti-Christ).

Holy Blood, Holy Grail which kicked of this whole concept in 1992 was written by Freemasons so highly suspect in my book.

"Baigent is currently pursuing an MA in Mysticism and Religious Experience at the University of Kent. He lives in Somerset with his wife, Jane. They have two daughters, one of them named Tansy (born c. 1986). He has been editor of Freemasonry Today since April 2001, which he has used as a platform for a more liberal approach to Freemasonry.[5]"
Old 27-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #11
geo2
Inactive

Thumbs up Psssssssssssssss

{{{{{ we all are JC's Bloodline in Mother Earth { Maria ** **********

Holy Smoke ! Ave Maria ! Infinity

geo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 12:04 PM   #12
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
I've heard Jordan Maxwell talk about this and he suggests that the bloodline Illuminati families will use this to say they are descended from Jesus and they want to put forward a new saviour(Anti-Christ).
Wow, things are getting clearer now, aren't they? I started a thread under today's news about cameron and the remains of jesus and his family.
What an intresting way to put things into plan.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2007, 08:38 AM   #13
cmdr_sabbathius

Wasn't Lucasfilm originally Lucifer film? Anyone ever heard of that?
cmdr_sabbathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2007, 12:54 PM   #14
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdr_sabbathius View Post
Wasn't Lucasfilm originally Lucifer film? Anyone ever heard of that?
Hi cmdr_sabbathius

It could be you have Lucus Trust mixed up with Lucius Trust which is an organization which was formerly know as Lucifer Publishing.
http://www.lucistrust.org/

Lucifer Publishing was established in 1922 by Alice Bailey. This woman and her spiritual predecessor, Madame Blavlatsky founded what essentially is the basis of today’s New Age religious explosion. These two women believed that Lucifer was really the true God. This is the same to Madame. Blavlatsky who founded the Theosophical Society.

Best
LL