Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 25-02-2019, 09:46 PM   #61
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar
After all this time I can honestly say fuck this, fuck David Icke....
Please try not to be mad @ Gareth..... Im upset he has decided to stop this site but I dont hate him.I love him alot

I just dont understand why he would do this.... Take something so beautiful down and put up crap instead.......
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 09:50 PM   #62
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what i'm saying is [...]
All that is good, but it's a non-sequitur, a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

WTF is Sean doing is the question?! And what moderating privileges does that passion killer have over on the new forum?
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 10:12 PM   #63
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
All that is good, but it's a non-sequitur, a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

WTF is Sean doing is the question?! And what moderating privileges does that passion killer have over on the new forum?
errr from what i can see he is cocking-a-snook at people who support brexit

also he appears to be suggesting that people who support brexit are obsessed with race

I would have to disagree with that as i think that from the debates had on this forum it is the progressives who seem to be building their whole 'social justice' concept on a myopic focus on race

So really what we are seeing is a reaction by some people to the race-consciousness of the progressives. That's certainly how i feel about is as i didn't really talk about race until the migrant crisis. Its only after the progressive agenda reared its ugly head that the discourse then shifted into identity politics

maybe it could be argued that the elites have in fact tricked people into developing a race-consciousness through their pushing of identity politics which has changed the entire discourse of the left

The left is no longer talking about tackling the capitalist elites and is instead waging war against any faction of the workers that the elites deem to be politically incorrect or to use hilaries term 'deplorable'

leftists of the past would be disgusted to hear a billionaire elitist like clinton describe a section of the workers as 'deplorable' but the elites have managed to dupe some people into going along with their agenda and turning on other workers

I don't know if sean has moderating privileges though does he?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 10:14 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 10:23 PM   #64
wingwang

Quote:
I don't know if sean has moderating privileges though does he?
This is the question! He's banned me multiple times here! Yeah, I done the old trick of turning off my hub and turning it back on again so to acquire a new IP address then created a new forum account! No point denying it now since this forum is being closed! Anyway, I can't be arsed with Sean's forum censorship that he displayed here. I have a feeling many others can't be arsed either.

Private message gate? TPV? Anyone?! The guy is a proper ****!
Old 25-02-2019, 10:26 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
This is the question! He's banned me multiple times here! Yeah, I done the old trick of turning off my hub and turning it back on again so to acquire a new IP address then created a new forum account! No point denying it now since this forum is being closed! Anyway, I can't be arsed with Sean's forum censorship that he displayed here. I have a feeling many others can't be arsed either.

Private message gate? TPV? Anyone?! The guy is a proper ****!
i don't think he is a moderator over there so how would he be able to ban you?
Old 25-02-2019, 10:37 PM   #66
wingwang

Quote:
i don't think he is a moderator over there so how would he be able to ban you?
How would you know? Sure, there's an icon which displays the publicly known mods which he doesn't appear in, although I take that with a pinch of salt. Then the question is why is he allowed to post over there but not here? Surely, he should be shown the back door [very fond of it too by all accounts] at the earliest opportunity?
Old 25-02-2019, 10:40 PM   #67
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
How would you know? Sure, there's an icon which displays the publicly known mods which he doesn't appear in, although I take that with a pinch of salt. Then the question is why is he allowed to post over there but not here? Surely, he should be shown the back door [very fond of it too by all accounts] at the earliest opportunity?
i couldn't care less about his sexual proclivities. he's an adult and that's his own private business

what i'm interested in is his views and why he holds them

if he's not a moderator then what are you worried about?

Arm yourself with knowledge and go debate with the guy. have it out in open forum
Old 25-02-2019, 11:02 PM   #68
wingwang

Quote:
Arm yourself with knowledge and go debate with the guy. have it out in open forum
I'm not bothered by his sexual persuasion. And you can't debate with someone who "hogs the mic", ergo, try listening to radio talk show host James O'Brien on LBC [not sure where you are in the world or if you're familiar with him], but anytime someone disagrees with him James turns down the volume and cuts them off. The same tactics were used by seanx, if he didn't like what you said you got "forum infractions" or whatever they were called and/or banned!

So the presence of Sean over on the other side means either he's taking a cheap swipe or his relationship with the Ickes is all good. The latter is quite worrying as it would mean the new forum members are mugs because Sean will have a green light to do his thing which is to be a pseudo power hungry **** which never works out well.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:04 PM   #69
decim

seanx the chromosome deficient sheep fettler showing up on the new forum doesn't bode well.
Who next? That cankerous bellend dogsmilk?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 11:25 PM   #70
wingwang

On the other side Seanx is saying he aint Seanx from here!

Possibly so! But he also goes on to say he did get banned here!

Username cyber-squatting is a possibility. I also thought of doing that!

What a conspiracy. Let's see how it pans out!
Old 26-02-2019, 08:48 AM   #71
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I try listening to radio talk show host James O'Brien on LBC [not sure where you are in the world or if you're familiar with him], but anytime someone disagrees with him James turns down the volume and cuts them off. The same tactics were used by seanx, if he didn't like what you said you got "forum infractions" or whatever they were called and/or banned!
i definately did experience that kind of behaviour from progressive staff members so i do appreciate where you are coming from on that

a consistent theme with progressives is that they seek to silence any questioning of their agenda either by 'no-platforming' people or by trying to bully them into silence through politically correct shaming

I see parallels in their behaviour with hitlers brownshirts who would go around beating up political opponents

I see these progressive footsoldiers as the new brownshirts except with antifa they seem to have chosen fascistic black as their uniform colour
Old 26-02-2019, 12:21 PM   #72
decim

Foot soldiers is correct.
Pro gress.
Informers.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gr%C3%A6s#Old_English

Middle English

Noun

græs
  1. Alternative form of gras

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gress

Scots

Noun, gress (uncountable)

1. grass

Quote:
i definately did experience that kind of behaviour from progressive staff members so i do appreciate where you are coming from on that

a consistent theme with progressives is that they seek to silence any questioning of their agenda either by 'no-platforming' people or by trying to bully them into silence through politically correct shaming

I see parallels in their behaviour with hitlers brownshirts who would go around beating up political opponents

I see these progressive footsoldiers as the new brownshirts except with antifa they seem to have chosen fascistic black as their uniform colour
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 12:45 PM   #73
alfredo79

I don't see the reason for this change. I dont' understand. I don't think that it will resolve the problem of the low partecipation in wich the forum has gone down.

The graphic of the new forum is not good, better keeping this one.

And then, there is the problem of the container-debates, wich have lots of informations that have not to be loosen. Correct what in this forum is wrong but stop!

At the end, I'm going to adapt my self at the new path, but I'm contrary.

Last edited by alfredo79; 26-02-2019 at 12:53 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 02:01 PM   #74
supertzar

This is the only forum I have posted on for many years and the only conspiracy related site I have posted on ever. With the new forum being a safe haven for a venom-spitting disinfo troll who was allowed to cause such problems for this one I see no reason to move over there.

For the record there is an account on one of the other well-known forums with the same nick that is not me. No posts to date on any conspiracy forum but this one.

Last edited by supertzar; 26-02-2019 at 02:10 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 02:26 PM   #75
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Default Technical difficulties or 'Housecleaning'

I am one of numerous people waiting to be approved for the new forum. Does anyone know if it's a technical issue or are they just getting rid of supposed troublemakers? If the latter, I have never been banned or cautioned for extreme/offensive posts, so I'm not sure why I would be excluded.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 03:40 PM   #76
noncooperation

Quote:
There's a post over on the new forum from Seanx A.K.A. Sean Adl-Tabatabai ?

NOOOOOOOOooo! Everyone's gonna get banned!

https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...-of-dave-icke/
Seanx is not the sean you mean - but he is on the new forum under the name sean, near bottom of first page:
https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...ofile/78-sean/

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 03:41 PM   #77
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
I am one of numerous people waiting to be approved for the new forum. Does anyone know if it's a technical issue or are they just getting rid of supposed troublemakers? If the latter, I have never been banned or cautioned for extreme/offensive posts, so I'm not sure why I would be excluded.
The Icke team are all psychic you know! :-)

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 26-02-2019 at 03:42 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 05:05 PM   #78
supertzar

There you go. Fuck sean, fuck Seanx, fuck seanx, fuck Dmitry Basterx, fuck Shaw Noddle-Tabotta-Tie, fuck all that.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 07:14 PM   #79
mranderson

Its not the same seanx lol yeh right it isnt

I didnt post here when they ran the place but ive run i to him elsewhere

He turned me into a full on far right legend

I used to be more patient and loving but after.meeting seax ive had it with liberals

Have a nice day

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 07:16 PM   #80
lewi

Lightbulb The war rages on