Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-06-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Is the Universe Conscious?

If you think about it...
Erm yes it is.

If you don't understand what I mean by that if you exist within the universe then the universe exists within yourself.
We are only experiencing and analysing this by consciousness itself. Without it we would have no means to even begin to perceive.

The universe and your conscious are reflections of one another. It's projected by your perspective upon it and your conscious awareness of the universe is one in the same with it.
Symbolically to argue about it would be like standing in front of a mirror and arguing over who is better dressed you or your reflection?

Perspective is a point of isolation within an experience of reality. We are suffering from an isolationalist perspective of things rather than seeing the interconnected nature of everything to even begin to ask this question and rather not knowing this to be the case. The proof is in yourself.

"Is the Universe Conscious?
Some of the world's most renowned scientists are questioning whether the universe is a living entity that can think and feel and move at will.

For centuries, modern science has been shrinking the gap between humans and the rest of the universe, from Isaac Newton showing that one set of laws applies equally to falling apples and orbiting moons to Carl Sagan intoning that “we are made of star stuff” — that the atoms of our bodies were literally forged in the nuclear furnaces of other stars.
Even in that context, Gregory Matloff’s ideas are shocking. The veteran physicist at New York City College of Technology recently published a paper arguing that humans may be like the rest of the universe in substance and in spirit. A “proto-consciousness field” could extend through all of space, he argues. Stars may be thinking entities that deliberately control their paths. Put more bluntly, the entire cosmos may be self-aware."

http://flip.it/CLraVd

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 11:23 PM   #2
cont

Yep, silly question. The universe is not just something that looks like the stars at night. It's you. You have consciousness. Ergo, so does the universe.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 12:36 AM   #3
cosmic tramp

"Europa Report" film I just reviewed above works something on those lines...
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #4
chuchichastli

Well, since we are products of the universe, and we are conscious, then yes
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #5
cafe beelzebub

What is consciousness?
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 02:51 PM   #6
kostya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
What is consciousness?
Good question, heard a few definitions but I roll with the quality or state of being aware especially of something within oneself.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 03:05 PM   #7
lakes
Inactive

Quote:
What is consciousness?
Consciousness is individualization from the uni (single) verse (single limited narrative)

It a a birth of an undefined unlimited freely expressing awareness

But you don't see much of that upon this realm
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #8
farros

Every atom contains the spark of consciousness and self awareness. Nothing that is is not conscious to some degree.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #9
kevin

Quote:
What is consciousness?
It is the Omni present STUFF that permeates all dimensions of universe, and enables creation.
All of creations are formed of and within a dual spin vortex of consciousness best visualised via Leadbeaters ANU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1caAYlWVI

Yin and yang.
positive and negative.
Black and white.
Male and female.

In GB there are so called lines called Michael and Mary.

Everything in creation is memory based, and exists within these dual spin fields of consciousness remembering to be, or not to be if the consciousness local field fails.

Universe itself is a perfectly packed super conductive solid of geometric form.

You the reader are alive whilst within Your unique field of consciousness, when it fails Your vehicle ( body) will appear to set solid until the field of this planets consciousness permeates it and converts Your vehicle into part of thje planet.

The eternal YOU is in 5D and returns to Your eternal self.
Consciousness carries all information, and We and all entities in creation radio out for this information relative to the creation, consciousness flows back to the sender with whatever information is relative to that creation.

Kevin

Last edited by kevin; 17-06-2017 at 05:11 PM.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #10
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
Every atom contains the spark of consciousness and self awareness. Nothing that is is not conscious to some degree.
I disagree. Every atom is part of consciousness, but that doesn't make every atom conscious.

Atoms can convey consciousness, like if you watch a film, it carries thoughts and ideas that consciousness responds to, but the film itself is not alive.

Atoms are the vehicle of consciousness, not consciousness itself.

The scientific view that the Universe just happened out of nowhere and that consciousness simply evolved out of nothing / no consciousness is a bit laughable though. That view requires alot of erm.......faith. Lol.

Last edited by white light; 17-06-2017 at 05:53 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 05:41 PM   #11
Neptunia

Yes everything is conscious from stones,flowers,trees,plants then to water and the weather to the air we breath...sylphs,fire...salamanders.
To the planet earth Gaia,all planets,the sun,stars,galaxies.
Black holes which I`m thinking are really white holes bright light and it goes on....
Neptunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #12
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post

If you think about it...
Erm yes it is.

If you don't understand what I mean by that if you exist within the universe then the universe exists within yourself.
We are only experiencing and analysing this by consciousness itself. Without it we would have no means to even begin to perceive.

The universe and your conscious are reflections of one another. It's projected by your perspective upon it and your conscious awareness of the universe is one in the same with it.
Symbolically to argue about it would be like standing in front of a mirror and arguing over who is better dressed you or your reflection?

Perspective is a point of isolation within an experience of reality. We are suffering from an isolationalist perspective of things rather than seeing the interconnected nature of everything to even begin to ask this question and rather not knowing this to be the case. The proof is in yourself.

Some of the world's most renowned scientists are questioning whether the universe is a living entity that can think and feel and move at will.

For centuries, modern science has been shrinking the gap between humans and the rest of the universe, from Isaac Newton showing that one set of laws applies equally to falling apples and orbiting moons to Carl Sagan intoning that “we are made of star stuff” — that the atoms of our bodies were literally forged in the nuclear furnaces of other stars.
Even in that context, Gregory Matloff’s ideas are shocking. The veteran physicist at New York City College of Technology recently published a paper arguing that humans may be like the rest of the universe in substance and in spirit. A “proto-consciousness field” could extend through all of space, he argues. Stars may be thinking entities that deliberately control their paths. Put more bluntly, the entire cosmos may be self-aware."

Last week I was going overboard (not literally) on stuff re Einstein Newton Physics, Quantum Physics etc,, I'm so curious about the true nature of reality and the universe and life!

The Universe and it's contained (perceived) systems, planets, galaxies, solar systems, black holes, worm holes, gravity, light, magnetism, molecular biology etc etc,, and life is a product of Consciousness! What else can it be?

Creation must require consciousness! Like Davids analogy relating to the computer and internet re holographic reality! as in ,, it's all a decoded mass of information ,, decoded into the projection of 3D reality. To make it all feel immersive and real to the point of believing it is! But, it still remains the emergent perception from billions of neural calls inside your dark cranium! Based on input ,, information.

In lucid dreams I had some insight because I recognised size is only an illusion of mind. The mind decodes the Universe to fit a perceived spectrum of size. In one dream I could become as big as the Universe or as small as an atom. What changed was my perception of it.,,, I ,, my 'eye' changed ,, my point of observation.. The microscope or telescope effect!

Re Is the Universe conscious, maybe The Universe like everything is the observable consciousness we are able to decode in a vast infinite consciousness (apart from the dark matter and dark energy)! Also, re David's work, as a human collective consciousness we are individually and collectively creating this #reality'.. Amazing! Cosmic thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Yep, silly question. The universe is not just something that looks like the stars at night. It's you. You have consciousness. Ergo, so does the universe.
I think it's a good question!

Last edited by jupiter12; 17-06-2017 at 06:22 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 10:58 AM   #13
kurupted_flesh

No particularly inspiring form of intelligence appears to exist outside man, animal and technology. God, nature, and the "universe" IMHO are definitely somewhat conscious (I can interact with trees, the sun and animals telepathically) but they are quite stupid, ineffective and not very nice. Extra terrestrial s, demons and dark forces - baphomet, moloch...these are definitely very pernicious , technology and the pre dream state as well as poetry appears to be their anchor

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #14
Neptunia

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science...ous-ncna772956
As we have long maintained here and... which has been maintained by various thinkers over the centuries, the universe is conscious. In their own 'fumbling in the dark' manner, certain scientists are becoming more vocal about this very consideration. Pay careful attention to the wording being used here and there in the article. It will be more amusing if you see it for yourself without me editorializing on it. We have also maintained that stars are conscious entities that were once manifest as human beings like you and I. We've also said that everything is light in a variety of permutations and it is also possible that the stars we see are areas of intensity where the light has burned holes in the carpet of the surrounding darkness of night but... we're just waxing poetic here.
The important point is that what this indicates is an indefinable consciousness that permeates all things. Basically they are saying God is real.
http://www.zippittydodah.com/2017/06...d-wash-in.html
Old 18-06-2017, 02:07 PM   #15
reptileslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post

If you think about it...
Erm yes it is.

YES EVERYTHING IS CONSCIOUS.It would not make sense for it not to be all Conscious.
reptileslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 04:32 PM   #16
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileslayer View Post
YES EVERYTHING IS CONSCIOUS.It would not make sense for it not to be all Conscious.
Yes, and our decoded point of observation using our 5 sense decoding gear is just a 'relatively' tiny piece of the big/HUGE picture.

Like an ant trying to become aware of the vastness of the town around it and that it's part of a much bigger picture than it realises.

I've had some rare insights into what consciousness is in dreams etc,, and some things which David talks about, like the dark void of stillness. Philosophy I found, crops up in the world of science sometimes, and it raises some similar questions! Like Why?

The lovely lady Jill Bolte Taylor (nuro scientist) gave some amazing revelations about the nature of reality when her decoding apparatus went wrong after a stroke and she could see that everything is a connected oneness! consciousness!
Old 18-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #17
derekbuttery

yes.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #18
Neptunia

The mainstream,this is quite a revelation to the normal indeed,sorry to post the link twice,but they are subtlely telling the public as not to shock them with these releases,there are others which I saw last week.
https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science...ous-ncna772956
Gregory Matloff’s ideas are shocking to the average joe public. The veteran physicist at New York City College of Technology recently published a paper arguing that humans may be like the rest of the universe in substance and in spirit. A “proto-consciousness field” could extend through all of space, he argues. Stars may be thinking entities that deliberately control their paths. Put more bluntly, the entire cosmos may be self-aware.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #19
basel

here's what i think and i'm just throwing it out there, if GOD exists then this is what i think it is. The source of all creation if you will, GOD what ever you wish to call it, is a song that is sung (Sound) through out the universe and anywhere that has the right ingredients for life it sung into existence.

Press me more on it and i'll try and explain more.

Edit:

Fuck it i throw this out there to, look at JRR Tolkien, in his creation account the "The Silmarillion" and read chapter one, then go to his copycat (no disrepect intended as i love his books), George R R Matain and "A Song of Ice and Fire" what is the universe if not a song of ice and fire??.

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Last edited by basel; 18-06-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: added text
basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 06:23 PM   #20
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
here's what i think and i'm just throwing it out there, if GOD exists then this is what i think it is. The source of all creation if you will, GOD what ever you wish to call it, is a song that is sung (Sound) through out the universe and anywhere that has the right ingredients for life it sung into existence.

Press me more on it and i'll try and explain more.
That's rather Tolkienesque (like your sig). i like it.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote