Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 24-02-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
perceptionreality

Default What would be the motivation behind cloning/replacing celebs?

I've been researching this stuff for some years now. The more I do, the more pieces seem to fit together. But the thing I can't understand is the idea that most celebs are cloned/replaced. Why would they be replaced or cloned?

I had thought that they are subjected to abuse so that their personalities split into alters. Isn't this likely to be an explanation as to why they appear different at different times? I've often watched interviews with someone famous and then later they seem like a different person. One example is Rod Stewart - I thought he was really obnoxious in one interview and then later in another he was as nice as pie. I suppose that could be explained by drug use as well.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble but does anyone know what the theory is behind replacing / cloning?
perceptionreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 12:09 PM   #2
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by perceptionreality View Post
I've been researching this stuff for some years now. The more I do, the more pieces seem to fit together. But the thing I can't understand is the idea that most celebs are cloned/replaced. Why would they be replaced or cloned?

I had thought that they are subjected to abuse so that their personalities split into alters. Isn't this likely to be an explanation as to why they appear different at different times? I've often watched interviews with someone famous and then later they seem like a different person. One example is Rod Stewart - I thought he was really obnoxious in one interview and then later in another he was as nice as pie. I suppose that could be explained by drug use as well.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble but does anyone know what the theory is behind replacing / cloning?
The sex trade is one reason. Another reason is the fact that celebrities make money and can be used to influence opinion. They need to have reliable representatives so if someone malfunctions due to guilt, drug use or nervous breakdown, another can step in to attend the premiere, or carry on the tour, or do the press conference. Another is the successful application of the psychological aspect of the media where they can present a celebrity to the world, and have them be played by a couple of people. This would be beneficial when influential or inspirational people become a concern and need to be taken out and replaced -- by then we are already used to people in the public eye not always looking the same at different times and chalking it up to weight gain, age, illness, or plastic surgery, which everyone in Hollywood seems to have, and that further obscures whether it's the same person or not.

There are a few practical reasons for doubles or replacements. Another theory is that some actors and actresses are actually intel operatives doing espionage, and are hit men. So they do dangerous undercover work and it is cover for them to have a double on the set in LA while the person is in another part of the world carrying out their real job.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #3
perceptionreality

Oh I see. Thank you for that explanation. Is that to do with theta programming (dangerous undercover work)? Or is theta programming mostly to do with psychic attacks?
Old 24-02-2017, 12:35 PM   #4
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Oh I see. Thank you for that explanation. Is that to do with theta programming (dangerous undercover work)? Or is theta programming mostly to do with psychic attacks?
Maybe both. You could argue that films, TV shows and music videos are part of psychic attacks. They don't work on everyone but they definitely trigger a few of us.

If you check a lot of celebrities backgrounds you find that some of the biggest have really whitewashed beginnings, really boring, home schooled, showed a knack for art and music at a young age....... but there is a consistency to those stories. I think most of the young celebrities from the last 25-30 years are kids who were raised in those MK environments. Grabbed as children in trafficking rings, or the offspring of "stars" who bred outside of the program, and just taken and made into celebrities. This South Park clip says it all;

Entertainment. "Enter and attain your mind" is how the word breaks down, like Government means to "rule or hold sway over the mind".
Old 24-02-2017, 02:20 PM   #5
JustMe418

Quote:

Celebs are often seen as role model or people to copy. If you controlled them then a lot of willing fans will copy what they are doing. That said, I dont really subscribe to the theory!

Maybe Rod was just having a bad day? we all do. Could be drugs, could be any sort of mental illess.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:

The economics of scale.
Two cloned Tom Cruises could make two Tom Cruise movies at the same time and for half the wages of one Tom Cruise.
Makes sense.
I'd not lose sleep over it though. Highly unlikely to actually happen.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 24-02-2017 at 03:01 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 07:55 PM   #7
perceptionreality

So is this not a particularly accepted theory?
Old 25-02-2017, 12:46 PM   #8
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
So is this not a particularly accepted theory?
Accepted by some, not by others. It's discussed on here a lot, and needless to say there are a lot of youtube videos and web articles about it. It's definitely not a new topic, if you search some of the older threads in this sub forum you'll see it's discussed a lot.
Old 25-02-2017, 12:58 PM   #9
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

My thoughts:

Imagine if on this very day, someone in the public eye - a politician, an entertainer etc - radically changed their position on some subject that affects the public well-being (especially a politician), or their behaviour changes in an adverse way.

What if you put this down to that person being cloned? You'd then have to say who did this cloning, which would be impossible. It would also take the accountability away from the person in question.

It's OK for speculation on the downlow but if it's taken beyond that, as a theory it doesn't have legs, because no-one has conclusive proof.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 01:05 PM   #10
white light

I'm wary of anything that dehumanises humans. It's too easily done.

All except the F-in' zombie, robot, parasites, of course. Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 08:46 PM   #11
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

I believe many celebrities are whores. Literal whores. Male and females, alike. I believe many are tools of the establishment to promote various propaganda. But, I don't believe any are clones. I don't believe any are "secret super agents" for the government. I don't believe many of them are all that intelligent, either. I feel the bulk of them are simply narcissist who "won the lottery", of sorts, and get to enjoy playing pretend for a living while getting paid obscene amounts of money for doing so.

I'm always mystified by how many people want to attribute magical powers to celebrities. All one needs to do is read an article or watch an interview of just about any of these "super stars". Most seem as thick as a brick. Like Katy Perry or Beyonce. They are not masterminding these "political" statements of theirs. They're too busy shopping for shoes and wigs.

I recall how Jennifer Lawrence was the "It" girl for a while (might still be?...I don't really follow this sort of nonsense much). Then I saw a few interviews with her. I was shocked how incredibly airheaded she came across. I don't see the likes of her doing any covert government spy work. And, if she's a clone, they sure ain't got the science down pat just yet. Yeah, I've seen the pic of her and the old opera star...so please, don't bother posting it to "prove" she's a clone. Wouldn't you want to make your clone to be an uber-person? Why would you waste your time and money creating a clone that's just some dim bulb?

I'm sure many here will have some detail explanations for me, so please enlighten me.

Last edited by GuitarSlinger; 25-02-2017 at 08:48 PM.
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 12:28 AM   #12
perceptionreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarSlinger View Post
I believe many celebrities are whores. Literal whores. Male and females, alike. I believe many are tools of the establishment to promote various propaganda. But, I don't believe any are clones. I don't believe any are "secret super agents" for the government. I don't believe many of them are all that intelligent, either. I feel the bulk of them are simply narcissist who "won the lottery", of sorts, and get to enjoy playing pretend for a living while getting paid obscene amounts of money for doing so.

I'm always mystified by how many people want to attribute magical powers to celebrities. All one needs to do is read an article or watch an interview of just about any of these "super stars". Most seem as thick as a brick. Like Katy Perry or Beyonce. They are not masterminding these "political" statements of theirs. They're too busy shopping for shoes and wigs.

I recall how Jennifer Lawrence was the "It" girl for a while (might still be?...I don't really follow this sort of nonsense much). Then I saw a few interviews with her. I was shocked how incredibly airheaded she came across. I don't see the likes of her doing any covert government spy work. And, if she's a clone, they sure ain't got the science down pat just yet. Yeah, I've seen the pic of her and the old opera star...so please, don't bother posting it to "prove" she's a clone. Wouldn't you want to make your clone to be an uber-person? Why would you waste your time and money creating a clone that's just some dim bulb?

I'm sure many here will have some detail explanations for me, so please enlighten me.

I read something about most actors earning a lot of their money from prostitution. It seems plausible.
Old 26-02-2017, 01:39 PM   #13
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
I read something about most actors earning a lot of their money from prostitution. It seems plausible.
It's better than plausible. Hollywood was and is maintained by the sex trade. With the right connections and right cash, you could still probably have Britney Spears, for instance, or Kim Kardashian, or Katy Perry. Like guys? Lots of them available too. Brad Pitt may be beyond that, and he's older now, but I saw him dressed in drag not long ago admitting his bisexuality, and he's still in really good shape so they may still be peddling him.

It would be really easy to replace a celebrity with another person, because folks are so used to seeing garish plastic surgery that they wouldn't recognize if it was someone different anyway.

There are a lot of videos of makeup artists transforming themselves into famous people, just using makeup and wigs, no facial prosthetics. Why? Celebrities make money and sell products. It's a billion dollar industry. For some people money is all there is. People are only worth something when they are a commodity that sells.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:40 PM   #14
brambles

I know people don't like to talk about it but the truth is that clones exist.

I don't think that every celebrity is a clone but if they suddenly died or decided to break from form yet were still influential/valuable in some way it would make sense to clone them.

My natural go to on this subject is always Eminem. The dude disappeared around 2004 some say that he was in a car crash. The next time we saw him he was absolutely huge and looked like he was wearing makeup. He looked like a blonde Boy George. People were calling him Feminem.

He suddenly stopped being publicly abusive towards other celebrities and disappeared for a while and came back with a whole new look and he'd slimmed back down. His entire face is distorted, his eyes are completely dead and he barely says anything publicly full stop anymore.

Most people just attribute this to him growing up and becoming responsible but that really wasn't what Eminem was about, he at least pretended to be anti-authority and anti-establishment because that was what sold. His voice is different and although his lyrics are still reasonably good they just aren't Eminem. You can't compete with the real thing.

2 years after his disappearance in 2004, his best friend Proof was shot and killed in a nightclub. Perhaps he wanted to speak out and was suicided?

As for other celebrities I'm sure there are quite a few but some are more blatant than others. Many especially the big ones like Britney and Beyoncé are just mind controlled.

Last edited by brambles; 26-02-2017 at 03:40 PM.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote