Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 18-11-2014, 06:53 AM   #1
positiveevitisop

Red face What exactly was I feeling?

The other night, I was in the deepest meditative state I had ever been in, induced by psilocybin and by the positive energies of two other peaceful individuals, and some music that is just perfect, wondrous, full of expression, and REAL. Here one of the songs.

All 3 of us were in the living room of the house and I was laying on the couch, on my back in a slightly inclined position. The other two are a couple and lay together on bed in the center of the room. We put an endless amount of HD wallpapers on a slideshow on the big screen as well, along with the endless music. It was many images of landscapes, space, abstracts, animals, Nature, ect.. We are used to having our experiences in Nature, completely away from our artificial reality, but it is winter time and we had to deal with what we had.

I began to feel the full effects an hour after consumption and what happened was something I experienced on several other occasions, and only during psilocybin experiences. I began to feel this vibration within my body, like pins and needles but way different. It came onto me so fast this time, that I had barely any time to brace myself. I knew it was coming because of how it happened my previous experiences, it begins after I reach a certain level of happiness and calm. When I first experienced this years ago, I was scared because of how intense it was and because it resembled the feeling of losing blood to parts of the body, so it kind of reminded me of my panic attack years before that. I identified that it wasn't the same feeling as losing blood during the end of that experience back then. Anyway, the vibration is felt, intensely, over every inch of my entire body. The closest I can get to describing it, is that it feels like a massive amount of electricity is running through my body. This time, it was way more intense than any of my other vibration experiences though.

My hands, starting with the first finger, began to contract backwards while the vibration feeling got even more intense. Since I didn't fear what was happening at all, I allowed the vibration to get even stronger as my emotions swelled with love along with my smile. My right arm was to my side with my first finger contracting backwards. My left arm was doing a counter-clockwise contraction of my elbow and an outward contraction of my shoulder, along with the backward hand contraction. I was expressing my happiness in it true form by humming along with the music, while also saying, at times, incredibly strong, peaceful things that crossed my mind. I reassured myself at one point by trying to use my twisting left arm. I was able to use it with little difficulty, as I was able to overcome the increasing vibration feeling in that arm as I tried to use it. NO FEAR AT ALL. After I used my left arm and hand during my reassurance, I also put it to my side like how my right arm was. Here's the unique part. At that point, every time I hummed along with the music with my passion, my entire body started to literally shake as a whole, like mega shivering. I stopped humming with the music and realized I couldn't help but let out the full expression of my current positive state, every time I breathed out. Sounds of pure pleasure came out with every breath. So every time I breathed out, my body shook intensely, like someone having a convulsion. It was so damn awesome. The more positive my state was, the more intensely I shook. During the most intense shakes, I was like, "Ho---lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "WooooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooo!" It was like a roller coaster ride. This occurred for about 15-20 minutes. Toward the end of the orgasmic-like sounds of pleasure I was letting out along with the involuntary shaking, I began to feel like I was connecting with my true self.

I really wish I would have recorded this entire thing.

After the shaking subsided, I felt like I was all knowing, connected with the Earth, and all beings in the universe with eternal love. I was fully fastened to the thoughts of my partners and I felt like I was the conduit of our full, telepathic connection. I was processing all of our thoughts so clearly. All three of us were one mind. My brother kept saying during this time, "There is no difference!" meaning we are all one in the same, our thoughts were one. This was by far the best psilocybin experience I have ever had, and I have had about 20 or more in my lifetime. It was DIVINE. It really felt like a holy experience, it's the best way to describe it. The woman of the group shouted at one point, "We are angels! We must spread our love to the world and heal everyone with our warmth!" She actually said she wanted to go to the neighbors (3am) and tell them that we are angels here to give them our love. We actually did feel like angels though. We felt eternal... immortal and fueled with pure love. At another point, those two came over to me, in front of the couch where I lay(to the left of me) and laid on the floor, inclined, huddled together. I leaned over to the left, slightly tipping my face into the huddling area with that all knowing feeling, and we just expressed our peaceful thoughts to each other. I spoke mostly, saying so many great things about life and love. I encompassed myself within the meaning of every word I spoke. I was love.

Anyway, I couldn't help but talk about those few highlights in the whole experience. There's definitely a whole lot more to the experience, but the purpose of this thread is to discuss what that vibration is and why I am the only one who experiences out of the three of us, especially since we all consume the same amount. It definitely isn't the first time the three of us did this together and yet, I am still the only one who feels that intense, overcoming vibration...Why???? Why do I feel like a "speaker" when we are experiencing this with them. This isn't the first time we felt the connection in our thoughts. Once, in an older, Nature experience, the other two sat together on their blanket while I was the only one standing, just talking about what was on my mind, and they were both begging me to continue talking, saying that they were fascinated about how I was saying exactly what they were thinking. I felt like I was performing, giving an inspirational speech on a stage. but our thought connection was never as strong as this recent experience, and same goes for the vibration I felt... could there be a connection between the strength in the oneness of our thoughts and the intensity of the vibration I feel? Like I said before, I felt like I was the conduit that was processing our thoughts into that one mind. I felt that if I hadn't been there, that level of consciousness connection would not have been achievable for the two of them. That's the way I felt, there was no ego involved. I also kind of felt that if they weren't there, I wouldn't have had such a good experience, ergo, I wouldn't have felt the vibration so intensely.

So yeah, I would really like to know what the essence of that vibration is, and maybe some of you can give some suggestions, I'm open to knew ideas and I'm willing to hear what you have to say, whether you think this is a bad or good phenomenon. On the other hand, if your inclined to tell me how bad my choice to take psilocybin is, or to say I was having a seizure or anything like that, then I want you to keep it to yourself. I KNOW this is a very important spiritual aspect of myself that I need to figure out what this means, so that I may use it to further benefit my spiritual growth, and in turn, benefit the spiritual growth of those around me.

Thanks, and may peace nurture the hearts of every experiential being in existence.:luv::luv::luv:

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 18-11-2014 at 07:32 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
iamhe

Hi, I have something to say about this :luv:
first, a big thank you for opening up so true, with this intimate experience of our One Self
I feel happy to read it
would like to ask you some questions though, but of course my questions wouldn't be as positive as your description of the One
so, how did you take it when you had to get back into the dull ego? was it an easy come back?
do you see how your ego was always there throughout all of it, although you were able to bypass it a little and put it behind more so you could be One for a moment ( or you wouldn't need the witness in another body to enhance it, to validate it)?
but still, right after feeling the bliss of One, you still made comparisons between you and "the others" (that's our lovely ego who does that)
when did you feel like recording the whole thing, while it was happening or afterwards?
as your "I" was still the witness through some of that, the big question is "who am I behind all this?"
I don't do drugs and I don't want to advise you to do this because it could be unsafe, but hypotetically how interesting would it be to repeat the whole thing all alone, letting it be without blocking it and with no fear just like you said above, and use the chance to investigate the witness, the One "I" behing all that?
this is what we do on the awakening thread, inquiry into the nature of "I", one belief at a time but without the drugs
as I see it and this is only my opinion, drugs are great for the mature seekers who are fully aware of the advantages and disadvantages
gee, I've seen kids doing drugs being God like on it but utterly devastaded and confused when they had to come down
so, anyway, you know what you're doing as you choose all love and no fear with it
so no sermons
but
after we get the insight we wanted with the help of drugs, gurus, music, techniques, etc. the way to Be One is to go it alone, with no props
only then it is genuine and doesn't go up and down :*
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #3
speakingout

From my own experience's and what I have learned from my own meditation is that you are feeling the chakras in your body raising your bodies vibration to the vibration of the universe with me it always starts in the pelvic area and radiates over the whole of my body all I can truly describe it as a very sexual feeling, its like my whole body goes into orgasm and this is whilst in non thought, when the mind is not babbling (having sexual feeling without actually thinking about sex)....its about as simple as I can explain it, obviously this only pertains to me but after reading your post I felt I had to put my viewpoint on this subject.....take a look at 'kundalini' it may shed some light and help you understand what you are feeling. What people do not realise is that all human beings have this spiritual ability but throughout history TPTB know this secret and are doing their dammed hardest to make humans forget these abilities we all have....they have got away with it for a very long time but I sense this all coming to a head as more and more people are waking up

wonderful music btw definately some OM going on there to be sure.....

Last edited by speakingout; 18-11-2014 at 02:20 PM.
speakingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #4
salutations
Inactive

Nice. The other replies are good, the insight is different each time.
About the vibration, hmm, well our fingers are like tool's, they are extensions to our nerves.
The psilocybin will heighten your feelings and sense of perception. The tickle's and sensations in the hands are very sensitive!
I find it makes me physically feel the mental thoughts.
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 07:13 PM   #5
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
Hi, I have something to say about this :luv:
first, a big thank you for opening up so true, with this intimate experience of our One Self
I feel happy to read it
I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!:luv::luv:I've only felt way better in a consciousness connection experience(OBE).

Quote:
would like to ask you some questions though, but of course my questions wouldn't be as positive as your description of the One
so, how did you take it when you had to get back into the dull ego? was it an easy come back?
It felt more like something was leaving me, and the departure was actually very peaceful, and I was very accepting of it. It was like saying goodbye to a good friend that you know will never actually leave you... just, knowing you will see them again. I was just very appreciative of the experience instead of sad of it having to leave at that moment. The whole experience was beyond enough for me, so there wasn't even the slightest reason to be upset that my wonderful state was leaving me. I definitely took some of it with me too. I wouldn't say I was getting back into a dull ego either, its just I was losing the synchronicity of my ego and my TRUE relationship to my surroundings, Nature, life, universe/ect.. They were completely merged after the shaking subsided. I was everything and everything was me, so every time I was referring to the universe/life/nature/ect. in my head, I knew I was essentially referring to myself along with that... and every time I was referring to myself in my head, I knew I was essentially referring to Nature. Both were one in the same. I allowed both the good and the bad of life to flow through me without worry, I completely let go and became my true self and let even the deepest of residual pain that I kept behind closed doors release and heal itself through my incredibly positive state. Everything that was me was there. So the departure was actually quite wondrous for me, but my partners were having some difficulty.

Quote:
do you see how your ego was always there throughout all of it, although you were able to bypass it a little and put it behind more so you could be One for a moment ( or you wouldn't need the witness in another body to enhance it, to validate it)?but still, right after feeling the bliss of One, you still made comparisons between you and "the others" (that's our lovely ego who does that)
I made ego based comparisons only after because I was the only one who feels that vibration... that's not my ego, that's a fact. It also seemed like I was able to talk more fluently than the other two. Also, the ego not bypassed, but let it be in sync with myself, so ego was still there 100%, it's just since it merged with my connection to Nature, I became everything, making the word "ego" redundant because everything includes "I" and vice versa. There is an I in oneness and a oneness in I, making them exactly the same thing. We have to recognize our relation to the universe and how the universe relates to us. Ego can't be eliminated and those who encourage separation from it is definitely wrong. The phrase "ego death" is laughable, because running away from yourself is not good, but I'm sure those who refer to it are trying to mean that state of total peace I had recently experienced. The goodness of including things instead of turning away from them is incredible. We all have to recognize what facilitates separation from a general level, to a spiritual level, so that we can stop running away from ourselves, and essentially, Nature itself.

Quote:
when did you feel like recording the whole thing, while it was happening or afterwards?
Afterwards... because I want to see the shaking for myself, and maybe show some people who can tell me something about it purpose/origin. I HAVE to know what this is. It's too incredible. It's like a power that's really hard to contain. OhHHH my god, there just no way for me to explain it. INTENSE!!!!!!!!

Quote:
as your "I" was still the witness through some of that, the big question is "who am I behind all this?"
I am everything and everything is me!

Quote:
I don't do drugs and I don't want to advise you to do this because it could be unsafe,...
meh, depends on what you're talking about. The word "drugs" definiteley covers a range of things from non-toxic, to highly-toxic... both in long term and short term.

Quote:
... but hypotetically how interesting would it be to repeat the whole thing all alone, letting it be without blocking it and with no fear just like you said above, and use the chance to investigate the witness, the One "I" behing all that?
That's a good idea, if I did that, I could feel the difference between being alone during the whole thing and not being alone, and make judgments based on experience and not advice.

Quote:
this is what we do on the awakening thread, inquiry into the nature of "I", one belief at a time but without the drugs
as I see it and this is only my opinion, drugs are great for the mature seekers who are fully aware of the advantages and disadvantages
gee, I've seen kids doing drugs being God like on it but utterly devastaded and confused when they had to come down
so, anyway, you know what you're doing as you choose all love and no fear with it
so no sermons
but
after we get the insight we wanted with the help of drugs, gurus, music, techniques, etc. the way to Be One is to go it alone, with no props
only then it is genuine and doesn't go up and down :*
Agreed, but I believe psilocybin to be a sacred tool that has the power to not only wake people up, but bring people together.

Old 21-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #6
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingout View Post
From my own experience's and what I have learned from my own meditation is that you are feeling the chakras in your body raising your bodies vibration to the vibration of the universe with me it always starts in the pelvic area and radiates over the whole of my body all I can truly describe it as a very sexual feeling, its like my whole body goes into orgasm and this is whilst in non thought, when the mind is not babbling (having sexual feeling without actually thinking about sex)....its about as simple as I can explain it, obviously this only pertains to me but after reading your post I felt I had to put my viewpoint on this subject.....take a look at 'kundalini' it may shed some light and help you understand what you are feeling. What people do not realise is that all human beings have this spiritual ability but throughout history TPTB know this secret and are doing their dammed hardest to make humans forget these abilities we all have....they have got away with it for a very long time but I sense this all coming to a head as more and more people are waking up

The whole kundalini thing crossed my mind, since I read about it on the forums before. I never felt sexual during the 5 or 6 times experiencing the vibration thing in my life though, but the woman of the group usually(but not during this recent experience) has very orgasmic like feelings, making her express it vocally, making me and the other partner react to the pleasurable sounds by making similar pleasurable sounds, making it sound like 2 hours of the best porn ever. lololololol She doesn't experience the vibration I do though... only the feelings.

I also wanted to thank swamideva publicly for sharing with me, the music I used during this experience. I know for a million dollar fact that this experience would not have been the same without it, and that simple reference did me a lot favors. My ears have never been opened to this kind of mantra music before and its' just fucking great, really. I downloaded like everything I could by Deva Premal. I got the translations and everything. All 3 of us trip buddies have a new favorite music now! I was jammin it in the parking lot of the Plum Market singing and humming along with it while everyone stares at me! hahahah!!!

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 21-11-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Old 21-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #7
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutations View Post
Nice. The other replies are good, the insight is different each time.
About the vibration, hmm, well our fingers are like tool's, they are extensions to our nerves.
The psilocybin will heighten your feelings and sense of perception. The tickle's and sensations in the hands are very sensitive!
I find it makes me physically feel the mental thoughts.
I have hypermobile joints, so I'm real flexible. I've experienced the vibration before, but never intense enough to cause contractions or make me shake like I did.

Old 21-11-2014, 09:52 PM   #8
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingout View Post

yep, pretty much what i was going to say, with out the kundalini part..
thanks you saved me some typing
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 11:22 PM   #9
h2pogo
Inactive

On reflection, OP sounded positive to start, among positive people with positive setting, ambiance, with no fear n, so positive vibration to start with..

So they was tuning in to positive vibrational resonant frequency of universal energy of the universe..
so..
Always remember keep on that positive vibration my friends:luv::luv:

Just i smoked my first spliff and it all makes sense If only i could remember to stay positive i wouldn't need drugs..

just stay positive
Old 22-11-2014, 05:44 PM   #10
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!:luv::luv:I've only felt way better in a consciousness connection experience(OBE).

It felt more like something was leaving me, and the departure was actually very peaceful, and I was very accepting of it. It was like saying goodbye to a good friend that you know will never actually leave you... just, knowing you will see them again. I was just very appreciative of the experience instead of sad of it having to leave at that moment. The whole experience was beyond enough for me, so there wasn't even the slightest reason to be upset that my wonderful state was leaving me. I definitely took some of it with me too. I wouldn't say I was getting back into a dull ego either, its just I was losing the synchronicity of my ego and my TRUE relationship to my surroundings, Nature, life, universe/ect.. They were completely merged after the shaking subsided. I was everything and everything was me, so every time I was referring to the universe/life/nature/ect. in my head, I knew I was essentially referring to myself along with that... and every time I was referring to myself in my head, I knew I was essentially referring to Nature. Both were one in the same. I allowed both the good and the bad of life to flow through me without worry, I completely let go and became my true self and let even the deepest of residual pain that I kept behind closed doors release and heal itself through my incredibly positive state. Everything that was me was there. So the departure was actually quite wondrous for me, but my partners were having some difficulty.

I made ego based comparisons only after because I was the only one who feels that vibration... that's not my ego, that's a fact. It also seemed like I was able to talk more fluently than the other two. Also, the ego not bypassed, but let it be in sync with myself, so ego was still there 100%, it's just since it merged with my connection to Nature, I became everything, making the word "ego" redundant because everything includes "I" and vice versa. There is an I in oneness and a oneness in I, making them exactly the same thing. We have to recognize our relation to the universe and how the universe relates to us. Ego can't be eliminated and those who encourage separation from it is definitely wrong. The phrase "ego death" is laughable, because running away from yourself is not good, but I'm sure those who refer to it are trying to mean that state of total peace I had recently experienced. The goodness of including things instead of turning away from them is incredible. We all have to recognize what facilitates separation from a general level, to a spiritual level, so that we can stop running away from ourselves, and essentially, Nature itself.

Afterwards... because I want to see the shaking for myself, and maybe show some people who can tell me something about it purpose/origin. I HAVE to know what this is. It's too incredible. It's like a power that's really hard to contain. OhHHH my god, there just no way for me to explain it. INTENSE!!!!!!!!

I am everything and everything is me!

meh, depends on what you're talking about. The word "drugs" definiteley covers a range of things from non-toxic, to highly-toxic... both in long term and short term.

That's a good idea, if I did that, I could feel the difference between being alone during the whole thing and not being alone, and make judgments based on experience and not advice.

Agreed, but I believe psilocybin to be a sacred tool that has the power to not only wake people up, but bring people together.
yes I enjoyed reading your first post but this is even better <3
did you ever consider the possibility to get in these Love states with no external help?
also it sounds strange that you perceived the end of the mushrooms high as Love leaving you... it could not be that, we are love, it cannot leave us.
maybe what happened was that something else came into picture... that's right, the ego
like when we wake up from a good night deep sleep and we start to think
every morning I'm getting pissed off as my mind first begins to disturb my peace
I've made a point of trying to catch the first thought of the day, it's crazy I couldn't so far
but definitely have different experiences about ego, to me it's so obvious that indeed no separation from ego is possible but it most definitely dies or dissolves. The higher we feel, the less ego we are able to have.
anyway I'm not about to get into a further discussion about that, just too grateful for you sharing the Love :luv:
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 10:11 PM   #11
positiveevitisop

Quote:
yes I enjoyed reading your first post but this is even better <3
did you ever consider the possibility to get in these Love states with no external help?
also it sounds strange that you perceived the end of the mushrooms high as Love leaving you... it could not be that, we are love, it cannot leave us.
maybe what happened was that something else came into picture... that's right, the ego
like when we wake up from a good night deep sleep and we start to think
every morning I'm getting pissed off as my mind first begins to disturb my peace
I've made a point of trying to catch the first thought of the day, it's crazy I couldn't so far
but definitely have different experiences about ego, to me it's so obvious that indeed no separation from ego is possible but it most definitely dies or dissolves. The higher we feel, the less ego we are able to have.
anyway I'm not about to get into a further discussion about that, just too grateful for you sharing the Love :luv:
I never said LOVE left me... I said something left me.

Quote:
It felt more like something was leaving me, and the departure was actually very peaceful, and I was very accepting of it...
A presence, or energy left me. That energy was what kept together, my alignment between my ego self and my universal self, allowing me to be in a state where I knew the two were one in the same. Psilocybin is a sacred tool, that's all there is to it. More literally, the effects of the mushrooms were leaving me, but at the time, it felt like...

Quote:
...saying goodbye to a good friend that you know will never actually leave you... just, knowing you will see them again.
So yes, I am back to an ego inflated state now, but this whole thing has sped up my spiritual growth by 1,000,000,000 times. At least now I feel like I have a destination, instead of feeling like this life is taking me nowhere.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 22-11-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Old 23-11-2014, 04:54 AM   #12
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
On reflection, OP sounded positive to start, among positive people with positive setting, ambiance, with no fear n, so positive vibration to start with..

So they was tuning in to positive vibrational resonant frequency of universal energy of the universe..
so..
Always remember keep on that positive vibration my friends:luv::luv:

Just i smoked my first spliff and it all makes sense If only i could remember to stay positive i wouldn't need drugs..

just stay positive
Yes, you are right. Go in with a positive mindset and surround yourself in positive things and you got a positive trip.

BTW, no one NEEDS substances for them to stay positive, it just helps to have a positive boost every now and again, especially in this kind of world. I honestly don't know where my life would be without my many psilocybin experiences. :luv::luv:

Old 25-11-2014, 09:57 AM   #13
princessofwands

fabulous music, and what a great experience, thank you for sharing with us.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:22 AM   #14
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, you are right. Go in with a positive mindset and surround yourself in positive things and you got a positive trip.

BTW, no one NEEDS substances for them to stay positive, it just helps to have a positive boost every now and again, especially in this kind of world. I honestly don't know where my life would be without my many psilocybin experiences. :luv::luv:
Yay positivity is the key to all good in the universe

And that is a very true statement, positivity is key to ending all addictions and all other forms of mental slavery.
Old 25-11-2014, 04:31 PM   #15
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Yay positivity is the key to all good in the universe

And that is a very true statement, positivity is key to ending all addictions and all other forms of mental slavery.
Actually, balance of both the positive and the negative is what transcends the positive beyond what could have ever been achieved with positivity alone. All addictions(could be anything) stems from the imbalance of the "I want" part of the brain. "I want" can be good, but it is never good to let the "I want" take over ones thoughts or actions. The ability to turn down ones "I want" when they are right in front of what could satisfy what they want, exemplifies impressive balance and control of ones thoughts and actions.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #16
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
fabulous music, and what a great experience, thank you for sharing with us.
Thank you so much!:luv:

This is a translation of the song I posted

Twameva maataa cha pitaa
twameva,
Twameva bandhush cha sakhaa
twameva,
Twameva vidyaa dravinam twameva,
Twameva sarvam mama deva deva.

Oh beloved! you are mother and
father.
You are friend and companion.
You are riches, you are wisdom.
You are the eternal divine guide

I think the best par is when Manose(the flute player) does his majorly expressive, vocal tone solo, at 3:48. This song was playing during the best part of the trip... when the actual, intermittent shaking and vibration subsided... when I got that all knowing, most peaceful state I have ever felt(in this reality/dimension). Though I'm sure there are even greater positive states to achieve in this reality, I wouldn't be able to handle a higher vibrational state than what I experienced, in my current state. I was probably on the verge of leaving my body or something.

:luv::luv::luv::luv: I think this music is beautiful because it encompasses expression in the boldest of musical forms. Like I said before, the entire experience wouldn't have been the same if we didn't listen to hours of this stuff the whole time.

Some of their songs mention deities though, but, as I mentioned on another thread, I don't think praise/energy would reach a being unless you actually meant it, not by listening or singing to a song that verbally commits its positive expressions toward a being in an unknown language, or even by mentioning the name of a being that one has never felt the energy of before. That's my belief anyway. I just like the positive vibes and magical artistic expression in this music. During the experience, I hummed with the music consistently before the shaking. I think the humming, and me putting all of my emotion into each vocal expression myself increased my positive state and made that vibration feeling in my body, come on stronger and stronger each time I expressed myself. When the shaking started, I had to stop humming out my expressions and try to contain this energy. I only shook like that on my exhale, because like I said on my first post, I couldn't help but let out the full expression of myself with each breath I let out. I wasn't humming anymore, but it felt like I was, because I was expressing myself in the same rhythm; When I was humming with the music, I would do a long expressive hum that took a lot of air out of my lungs, take a slow and deep breath, then do it again... so I was essentially doing the same thing when I was shaking intermittently. The shaking was so intense, that every time I did shake, the lightweight couch I was laying on was moving along the carpet. It was causing the house to rumble. I was hoping the other two wouldn't freak out about it, because it's really strange stuff, but I didn't have the time to worry about that. I didn't even look over at them to see what they were doing at that time because I had to put all my focus into containing this energy. I actually kind of felt that if I would have just let go of trying to contain it, it would fold my entire body into a pretzel.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2014 at 05:21 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 05:18 PM   #17
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Actually, balance of both the positive and the negative is what transcends the positive beyond what could have ever been achieved with positivity alone. All addictions(could be anything) stems from the imbalance of the "I want" part of the brain. "I want" can be good, but it is never good to let the "I want" take over ones thoughts or actions. The ability to turn down ones "I want" when they are right in front of what could satisfy what they want, exemplifies impressive balance and control of ones thoughts and actions.
I 'want' is positive i agree, its the i NEED that is negative concerning drugs..You dont need drugs to acheive that kind of vibration..
To resist negative temptations is surely a positive too, i do not see any need for negative in my mind to achieve a higher vibration?
You said your self you lost your fear first?

Last edited by h2pogo; 25-11-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #18
positiveevitisop

Quote:
I 'want' is positive i agree, its the i NEED that is negative concerning drugs..You dont need drugs to acheive that kind of vibration..
To resist negative temptations is surely a positive too, i do not see any need for negative in my mind to achieve a higher vibration?
You said your self you lost your fear first?
I lost my fear because I included everything in existence as an extension of myself and vice versa... both the good, and the bad... and in doing so, everything was alright :luv:

The more one runs away from the bad, the more they are running away from themselves. One must confront everything in life, not run away from it, because the more they run away from themselves, the more that separation will effect them.

Also, when I said "addiction," I wasn't specifically referring to drugs. Anybody can be addicted to anything.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #19
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
I lost my fear because I included everything in existence as an extension of myself and vice versa... both the good, and the bad... and in doing so, everything was alright :luv:

The more one runs away from the bad, the more they are running away from themselves. One must confront everything in life, not run away from it, because the more they run away from themselves, the more that separation will effect them.

Also, when I said "addiction," I wasn't specifically referring to drugs. Anybody can be addicted to anything.
Every thing in existance that is not positive is neautral until your mind analyses it..Without neutral there will be flow of energy both neutral and positive flow in harmony in my house until negative shorts the current and i trip the switch, I am certain this energy is more like alternating current..
The more information(neutral will lead to more positive i can not understand how negative can resonate at a high frequency..

When i think a negative if i cant discard that from my thoughts i can not get on that good vibration..no place for negative energy in my energy..

Last edited by h2pogo; 25-11-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 06:24 PM   #20
h2pogo
Inactive

What i wanted to say was to get on that vibe without drugs its best to focus on the positive vibration during meditation?