Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 21-11-2018, 06:29 PM   #1
greatestiam

Default With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hy

With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

The religions that offer a supernatural God are basically authoritarian religions with tyrannical Gods.

They are quite divisive and if Christians and Muslims do not do things just right, they get to burn forever in in a purposeless hell. Yahweh and Allah are mean demiurges.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

In terms of following their religions to the letter, I see both Christians and Muslims as being quite hypocritical and I thank all the Gods for that.

If Christians and Muslims did live by the barbaric ideals their religions and Gods wanted, the inquisitions and jihads would force the rest of us to eliminate those fouls religions for reasons of self-defence.

Let us thank all the good Gods that Christians and Muslims do not practice their religions and are such hypocrites. Let us thank all the Gods that Christians and Muslims are moral enough to be hypocrites and only give lip service to their vile religious ideologies and imaginary Gods.

How many Christians are hypocrites? This link says the vast majority right at the beginning of the link, and I would say that the same number applies to Muslims even though their mosque attendance is higher than the Christian one due to culture more than religion.

Jesus for the non religious - Retired bishop John Spong on religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUmKEH9jnu8

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 06:42 AM   #2
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

The religions that offer a supernatural God are basically authoritarian religions with tyrannical Gods.

They are quite divisive and if Christians and Muslims do not do things just right, they get to burn forever in in a purposeless hell. Yahweh and Allah are mean demiurges.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

In terms of following their religions to the letter, I see both Christians and Muslims as being quite hypocritical and I thank all the Gods for that.

If Christians and Muslims did live by the barbaric ideals their religions and Gods wanted, the inquisitions and jihads would force the rest of us to eliminate those fouls religions for reasons of self-defence.

Let us thank all the good Gods that Christians and Muslims do not practice their religions and are such hypocrites. Let us thank all the Gods that Christians and Muslims are moral enough to be hypocrites and only give lip service to their vile religious ideologies and imaginary Gods.

How many Christians are hypocrites? This link says the vast majority right at the beginning of the link, and I would say that the same number applies to Muslims even though their mosque attendance is higher than the Christian one due to culture more than religion.

Jesus for the non religious - Retired bishop John Spong on religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUmKEH9jnu8

Regards
DL
Re: the bit in bold above..

Regarding Christianity you are not correct on this point...

If Christians did actually live and act like we are told Jesus lived and acted the world would be a more peaceful, harmonious place, regardless of the theology.

Nowhere in the Bible did Jesus wage Jihad or initiate an Inquisition.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 08:03 AM   #3
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post

If Christians did actually live and act like we are told Jesus lived and acted the world would be a more peaceful, harmonious place, regardless of the theology.

... and yet, the inquisition was carried out in his name.

How many atrocities were done because, "god told me too."

Just because peter sutcliffe was mentally ill when he thought Jesus had told him to kill women, doesn't mean that all massacres performed on behalf of the almighty are the work of somebody with a mental illness.

Perfectly sane people also kill in the name of the name of the peace loving son of god. They believe they are perfectly justified in doing so....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 11:33 AM   #4
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post

Just because peter sutcliffe was mentally ill when he thought Jesus had told him to kill women, doesn't mean that all massacres performed on behalf of the almighty are the work of somebody with a mental illness.

Perfectly sane people also kill in the name of the name of the peace loving son of god. They believe they are perfectly justified in doing so....
Yes, I agree and accept all that.....my point was simply that IF Christians lived as Jesus supposedly did then the world would be a better place.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 04:23 AM   #5
dr0n3

Quote:

If Christians and Muslims did live by the barbaric ideals their religions and Gods wanted, the inquisitions and jihads would force the rest of us to eliminate those fouls religions for reasons of self-defense.

The glass is always half empty for you greatestiam, but it's alright allow me to relieve you from that confirmation bias you seem to continuously fall prey:

- The UMMA Community Clinic was founded by a group of Muslim medical students with the goal of providing affordable health care to all, regardless of faith.

- the Sisters of St. Joseph are dedicated to providing women with tools for empowerment, particularly among the undereducated and those who lack a high school diploma or speak languages other than English.

- The Arlington Sandgate Sunderland Summer Lunch Program being the joint endeavor of several schools and churches in Vermont provides a bag of fixings for a week’s worth of lunches to students in the area.

- Islamic Relief USA is an international humanitarian aid organization that works to alleviate hunger, disease, and illiteracy regardless of religion or race.

- An initiative of the United Methodist Church, Imagine No Malaria operates more than 300 hospitals, clinics, and health posts throughout Africa to help prevent malaria in highly impacted areas

- The Texas Muslim Women's Foundation promotes peace in the home and community by offering shelter and services to victims of domestic violence

- Compassion UK is a Christian organization that runs multiple charities, including the Child Survival Programme which works with expecting mothers and caregivers to prevent malnutrition by teaching them how to better care for their children and prevent diseases.

Want more examples? Sure thing. https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...good_n_5460739

I look forward to your intellectual dishonesty.
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 04:55 AM   #6
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post

You sure about that?

Last edited by white light; 25-11-2018 at 04:59 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 06:55 AM   #7
fairyprincess

Quote:
Yes, I agree and accept all that.....my point was simply that IF Christians lived as Jesus supposedly did then the world would be a better place.
But then manual for living like jesus, the bible, is used to do the exact opposite... Time and time again....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #8
greatestiam

Quote:

Really.

Luke 19:27 - “But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

You do not seem to have judged Jesus by his moral or immoral tenets. If you care to, this link has a few issues and I would add my favorite immoral tenets that Jesus taught which are his no divorce policy and his substitutionary punishment policy.

Lets' argue. Without name calling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2018, 06:17 PM   #9
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr0n3 View Post
The glass is always half empty for you greatestiam, but it's alright allow me to relieve you from that confirmation bias you seem to continuously fall prey:

- The UMMA Community Clinic was founded by a group of Muslim medical students with the goal of providing affordable health care to all, regardless of faith.

- the Sisters of St. Joseph are dedicated to providing women with tools for empowerment, particularly among the undereducated and those who lack a high school diploma or speak languages other than English.

- The Arlington Sandgate Sunderland Summer Lunch Program being the joint endeavor of several schools and churches in Vermont provides a bag of fixings for a week’s worth of lunches to students in the area.

- Islamic Relief USA is an international humanitarian aid organization that works to alleviate hunger, disease, and illiteracy regardless of religion or race.

- An initiative of the United Methodist Church, Imagine No Malaria operates more than 300 hospitals, clinics, and health posts throughout Africa to help prevent malaria in highly impacted areas

- The Texas Muslim Women's Foundation promotes peace in the home and community by offering shelter and services to victims of domestic violence

- Compassion UK is a Christian organization that runs multiple charities, including the Child Survival Programme which works with expecting mothers and caregivers to prevent malnutrition by teaching them how to better care for their children and prevent diseases.

Want more examples? Sure thing. https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...good_n_5460739

I look forward to your intellectual dishonesty.

?? That is what I see from you.

I do not deny that religions have done some good.

I do not think the good they did and do overshadows the harm of the inquisitions and jihads not the ongoing low level inquisitions and jihads that express themselves as homophobia and misogyny.

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2018, 06:18 PM   #10
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You sure about that?

Abraham was ready to kill his child.

Do you see him as sane?

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2018, 06:20 PM   #11
andy1033

If you were born into a christian country, you should be grateful, at least when you were young, you were given seeds, that may blossom as you get older. Of course with so many of you hating religion, your seeds may of turned into vines or weeds or something.

For me, i will always be glad i was born a roman catholic.

Most of the worlds people grow up, getting taught absolute horrible ideas about spirituality, when they are young.

I see nout wrong with people being taught ideas, and lessons, about trying to shove you down the road, to your better side.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 16-12-2018 at 06:25 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 06:24 PM   #12
andy1033

Quote:
Abraham was ready to kill his child.

Do you see him as sane?

Regards
DL
The old testament is the road to the darkside, and the new testament is the road to light.

If you do not appreciate this, then you are falling into the trap, by atheists, of preaching about something you are doing in ignorance.

The old testament is judaism, and the new testament is christianity.

Humans can choose of two paths in the spiritual journey, whether you are part of a religion or not.

What ever seeds of knowledge you were taught as kids, you can never get away from. This is why gov know how important it is to get children educated when young.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 06:24 PM   #13
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
If you were born into a christian country, you should be grateful, at least when you were young, you were given seeds, that may blossom as you get older. Of course with so many of you hating religion, your seeds may of turned into vines or weeds or something.

For me, i will always be glad i was born a roman catholic.

Most of the worlds people grow up, getting taught absolute horrible ideas about spirituality.
That last is true, and here you are to exemplify that by your idol worshiping a genocidal son murdering God while your spirituality somehow sees that bastard as good.

Take the log out of your eye and your head out of your God's ass and see what he is for the first time in your life.

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2018, 06:29 PM   #14
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
The old testament is the road to the darkside, and the new testament is the road to light.

If you do not appreciate this, then you are falling into the trap, by atheists, of preaching about something you are doing in ignorance.

The old testament is judaism, and the new testament is christianity.

Humans can choose of two paths in the spiritual journey, whether you are part of a religion or not.

What ever seeds of knowledge you were taught as kids, you can never get away from. This is why gov know how important it is to get children educated when young.
Typical Christian hypocrisy.

Both your God and the Jewish God is Yahweh.

Sure, Jesus is slightly less of a prick than his father but his morals are still garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Let me add Jesus' vilest policies. His no divorce policy and his substitutionary punishment policy.

Christians always run from discussing morals as they know that theirs are corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2jqT9poLHw

Regards
DL