Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-04-2018, 09:28 AM   #41
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Blunt trauma.

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-suc...rauma-11337298

Atmospheric pressure is about 30%. You just need to breath through the oxygen mask a reasonable amount of the time to get enough oxygen for your lungs.
Thank you !
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 10:19 AM   #42
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Not necessarily. The victim would have been sucked out of the window in a flash due to the sudden decompression. Meaning it shouldn't come as any great surprise to not see any blood around the window. Any injuries the victim sustained would have probably started to bleed immediately after being sucked out of the widow.
She didn't get sucked out completely. She remained on the plane.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:54 AM   #43
spoiltvictorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
..and she didn't get 'sucked' out,she got pushed out by the air pressure inside the plane.
A small point but important for the pedantics here.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:01 PM   #44
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiltvictorian View Post
..and she didn't get 'sucked' out,she got pushed out by the air pressure inside the plane.
Pedants.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:03 PM   #45
spoiltvictorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Pedants.
Pedants are the people, pedantics are the studying of..

Pedant
Old 19-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #46
hokuspokus

Too much pedantry going on here...
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #47
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiltvictorian View Post
Sucked out, forced out, blown out, pushed out.. whateva. It's all the same to me. People can call it what they want. I don't care.. the facts remains it's the pressure inside the cabin and the lower pressure outside the cabin which causes sudden and uncontrolled decompression. When somebody gets forced out of a hole in the fuselage in such situations it's usually referred to as as being ''sucked out.''
Old 19-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #48
Firewand

Quote:
Right, silly me for not reading the article, then. Though the headline does read ''Someone was sucked out of a plane.'' So nobody was actually sucked out of a plane, then? You still wouldn't necessarily expect to see blood everywhere even if she remained inside the aircraft after a sudden decompression. It would all depend on her injuries, of course.

Last edited by Firewand; 19-04-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 02:13 PM   #49
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
Actually I do have expertise in that area.

Not sure why you are so hostile towards me for no reason. Bizarre really.
Yeah of course you do. Why do I find that so hard to believe I wonder? I bet the only ''expertise'' you have in aviation is putting one of them Airfix model aircraft together with Glue. And you couldn't even do that right either could you. You always struggled with the fiddly bits, and put waay too much glue on everything..
Old 19-04-2018, 02:28 PM   #50
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Right, silly me for not reading the article, then. Though the headline does read ''Someone was sucked out of a plane.'' So nobody was actually sucked out of a plane, then?
I only copied what bbc said.

Quote:
You still wouldn't necessarily expect to see blood everywhere even if she remained inside the aircraft after a sudden decompression. It would all depend on her injuries, of course.
Right! Except that it's another passanger who said blood was everywhere which contradict with the photo taken by another passenger.

Last edited by elshaper; 19-04-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 02:29 PM   #51
thermion

Quote:
Yeah of course you do. Why do I find that so hard to believe I wonder? I bet the only ''expertise'' you have in aviation is putting one of them Airfix model aircraft together with Glue. And you couldn't even do that right either could you. You always struggled with the fiddly bits, and put waay too much glue on everything..

Very good. Not particularly forthcoming with his expertise history after I suggested he might like to supply it some posts back. When it comes, we can check it...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #52
Firewand

Quote:

Right! Except that it's another passanger who said blood was everywhere which contradict with the photo taken by another passenger.
right. My fault then for not bothering to read the article. I assumed by the headline that somebody was sucked out of the window.
Old 19-04-2018, 02:40 PM   #53
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I want to know how they didn't all pass out without oxygen masks on properly...
Maybe the woman that got sucked out had no oxygen.
See that bit in the papers where they talk about passengers being scared think its going to crash and thinking the crew were struggling to control the plane.

That's why - Denser air reached before Hypoxia affected anyone

The crew had full control - Explosive decompression - they immediately dive for lower altitude - there was probably a fair bit of vibration from that Engine as well leading up to and after the incident.

Speculatively - those masks are sticky and uncomfortable so possibly people moved them later

Holding it against just your mouth would work as long as you breathed through your mouth and kept a half decent seal.

Edit on reading further question was already answered

But as theres only a few (10 IIRC) minutes air anyway chances are in that photo the masks are doing nothing anyway.

At least they all seem to have dropped - in the old days - before they banned smoking - it wasn't uncommon for some to remain stuck in place with a yellow brown gunk (Nicotine and I suppose Tar) - especially near the back.

Last edited by hande; 19-04-2018 at 02:41 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 02:59 PM   #54
thermion

OK. This is a conspiracy forum after all. Let's have a really good blast at this. Let's see if the thread can come up with some really wild (OK, bat-shit crazy) theory that pulls all this together.

Go as crazy as you like, address the following, in no particular order:
  • No obvious blood form image when a report said loads of blood
  • Photo suspected stock image. Reverse image check shows not a stock image, actually.
  • She was a said to be a banker. Rank? Status? History? (Oh, apparently a vice president. Sinister I guess. Probably a baddy, or maybe a goodie to be dispatched)
  • Not enough windows blown out
  • Too many windows blown out
  • No glass seen in image. (Think; rapid decompression would blow broken glass outward. Remember, this wasn't a car crash!)
  • A scare tactic at the start of the holiday season
  • A scare tactic to what end? (Yeah, something about 'fear energy', wtf?)
  • Passenger hit by plane parts flying through the window - or perhaps not
  • Folks apparently having the presence of mind to video their possible last few minutes. Odd or to expected these days?
  • Oxygen masks don't work (according so some) because passengers would be unconscious before they were used
So come on, let's 'join the dots' and find the hidden Truth.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 03:26 PM   #55
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Yes. But then you applied your own context. Point to where he says he was talking about that window seat.

Quote:
No. It contradicts nothing. See above.

Let's go at this from a different angle......
Do you know what exaggeration is?
Are stressed people likely to embelish or exaggerate?
Does the word "everywhere" frequently get used in such a way?
If the entire plane is not completely covered in claret, then it isn't everywhere is it?

Now some logic. The suggestion is that they hoaxed it for reasons that reside on Planet Batshit. What did they need to do?

1. Brief the pilot. She messed up saying somebody got sucked out.
2. Brief the witnesses. They screwed up with blood spotting.
3. Make sure blood is where it should be. Someone forgot to squirt some over the seat.
4. Fake the victims, medical staff, passengers. Just a bit unlikely

Anyone think that likely? Don't answer. Someone suggested they smuggled her off to Mars to avoid WW3
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 03:45 PM   #56
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Yes. But then you applied your own context. Point to where he says he was talking about that window seat.
Quote:
Bullshit. It's MY context! I chose to interpret your post literally.
Quote:
2. Brief the witnesses. They screwed up with blood spotting.
3. Make sure blood is where it should be. Someone forgot to squirt some over the seat.
4. Fake the victims, medical staff, passengers. Just a bit unlikely

Anyone think that likely? Don't answer. Someone suggested they smuggled her off to Mars to avoid WW3
For the above reason, I think it's a hoax.

So are you saying there are no shard of glass because everything got sucked out? Every single one of them?
Even blood was supposedly sucked out like toilet empties content on a plane, there should be a trail of blood on the wall or around the window? They dry out quickly.
Yet, there are in-flight brochure/card on the seat.

Last edited by elshaper; 19-04-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:46 PM   #57
hande

Quote:
Not really - To all intents and purposes head and shoulders out is out - There person is going to suffer severe frostbite and may be unable to breathe - and of course they are going to be bashed senseless.

As for the blood - "There was blood every where" -
1) possible that this was on the exterior of the aircraft not interior and reporting a bit unclears
2) Blood every where referred to casualty not aircraft and again unclear in report.

To what gain the hoax and why would south west go along with it - This sort of thing hurts airlines and can see them go bust - share prices plunge passengers cancel flights etc.

You are the owner of a successful Airline
You are asked to take part in a hoax to scare people into not flying
1) This will damage the industry
2) This will really damage your business
3) My home and future are at risk

Dont know about you but I'm sold - I would definitely be up for that
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #58
truegroup

Quote:
For the above reason, I think it's a hoax.
Wtf? You just quoted 3 of my posts...where is the above reason?? I just gave you a logic test and you failed it with flying colours

Quote:
So are you saying there are no shard of glass because everything got sucked out? Every single one of them?
Is there any point in me replying? You seem to have real trouble actually responding I did cover this already and it gets really tedious pointing out totally bloody obvious shit!

THE WINDOWS ARE NOT MADE OF GLASS.

Quote:
Even blood was supposedly sucked out like toilet empties content on a plane, there should be a trail of blood on the wall or around the window?
Ok...so know you have been put straight about the windows not being glass, explain why she gets covered in blood. Or what would cause it to flow like water everywhere.

Quote:
Yet, there are in-flight brochure/card on the seat.
Yeah, they are tucked away in the elasticated webbing behind each seat.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:21 PM   #59
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Not really - To all intents and purposes head and shoulders out is out .
There's no room for ambiguity in the world of autohoax But seriously, the message it conveys is they stayed out....as in flying with the birds.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:42 PM   #60
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
There's no room for ambiguity in the world of autohoax But seriously, the message it conveys is they stayed out....as in flying with the birds.
If the window fell out what did she hit her head on?... and what part of her got sucked out that they pulled back in?

There's no conspiracy here - it's just not an everyday occurrence is it.

Last edited by Sabrina; 19-04-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote