Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-02-2019, 09:39 AM   #41
chockimon

Everything is ridiculously expensive these days. You barely get anything for your money and it's only going to get worse. Everything is also shrinking in size, especially food, and we are now paying more for less. Corporate greed and stupidity is rampant. Sign of the times!
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 09:53 AM   #42
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
I'm sorry for your situations. I wish the things get better.

You have touched an important point. When we arrive at 40s, also parents get older. So they need assistance, the can die with more probability, therefore it's better that some son is present. I am not going to have children because I'm 39, so I will remain at home forever.

Thanks for your kind words. I agree, growing older is not much fun, even more so if you're in bad health and there's nothing you can do about it. It truly sucks, but all you can do is make the best of a bad situation and try and stay positive.

I certainly don't want children either. I wouldn't dream of bringing a child into this crazy insane world, not unless things drastically improve.

When it comes to living at home, the choice is yours, but if you're ever presented with an opportunity that leads to a better quality of life, then you should definitely go for it. It's great that you are willing to make sacrifices for your family, but it should never be at the expense of your own happiness. Anyway, All the best, here's hoping you have a prosperous and happy future, wherever you are living. :d
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 02:39 AM   #43
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
I get your point, but I didn't mean just fb or you tube, some people have their own websites. Maybe Alex Jones will pop up somewhere else. And there is always the Dark Web to hide out in.
I am all for independent websites. But, no one, and I mean no one, should still be using Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube knowing what their real agenda is, and everyone on these forums knows their agenda by now. They're transhumanist Marxists, and they're leaders of the new technocracy. These are the same people behind Agenda 21, et al.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 03:15 PM   #44
lewi

Lightbulb Some interesting points

Old 28-02-2019, 03:19 PM   #45
lewi

Question More affordable housing is needed !?