Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 15-06-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
anyhoo

Default Something Odd

Here is something odd that I have noticed more than once since I have started questioning my reality. I was lying in bed trying to get to sleep. I was not asleep. I was conscious. I was aware of my surroundings. I live alone so there is no one else in my house, only me. I have a snoring problem (or think I do). So I am laying there trying to get to sleep but not asleep. And then I hear, very clearly, a snore, except it is not coming from me. Its like its coming from somewhere else. I am not making this up. When it happened I knew that I (the me that I know of at least) did not snore, and yet I was listening to someone snore. But it wasn't me. Or to put it in better terms, it was a different me somewhere else.

I've been reading theories about reality that say that what we consciously perceive is an illusion created in our mind and what seems to be us and outside of us are really projections from our own minds. To us it is real but its actually not, or so these theories go. Well, my experience above seems to be a kind of a verification of that. Here is one way of interpreting it:

I heard the real me (that is not the me I know) snoring. It confused me because I know I was not snoring (I was awake) and yet, I heard snoring that I knew was my snoring, and yet I was not snoring. I am at a loss to explain it but I know what I experienced it. Its like my consciousness at that time was just a projection of me and that the real me was lying in bed snoring, but it was like a completely different person. And the sound of the snoring was strange also. Its like it was coming from another dimension or reality. Again, I was not snoring and yet another me (somewhere) was snoring.

Help me interpret this strange experience.

Last edited by anyhoo; 15-06-2011 at 11:19 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
anyhoo

Another theory to explain what I experienced is that of multiple personalities. Suppose the me that was awake is one personality that thinks it is the sum total of me but in reality it is only one personality. Its like a thread in computer science that thinks its the only thread there is when in reality there are countless threads running in a computer at any moment in time. That is a very strange thought, that what I think is the sum total of me is nothing but a projection, an illusion, a shade of another version of me that is somewhere else. Which is the real me? Is there a real me at all? Is my world and everything and everyone residing in it nothing more than a very elaborate illusion?

Last edited by anyhoo; 15-06-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 15-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
davus

Location: Under the Radar, Over the counter, Up the junction and through the keyhole.

I've had something similar but mine is a rasping breath...It startles me and i realise that i didnt do it..the sound seems to come from "around" me if that makes sense..it has only recently started to happen...Just posting to let you know that i know what you mean and you are not alone..
davus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
truth01
Banned

This is very interesting and i would very much like to know more
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davus View Post
I've had something similar but mine is a rasping breath...It startles me and i realise that i didnt do it..the sound seems to come from "around" me if that makes sense..it has only recently started to happen...Just posting to let you know that i know what you mean and you are not alone..
Thank you. That is a good way to put it. It was coming from around me but I (the I that I was aware of at that time) was not making the sound. I remember being awake and listening to the snore and knowing it was not me, and yet it was me, somewhere. I was aware of this other me snoring. How strange is that? What does this mean? Because if all of this is real and there is just one version of me lying in bed, then that should not have happened. It really proves, if you think about it, that reality as we think we know it, is an illusion and there is more happening than we know of. I am trying so hard to understand what is really going on, and this is part of the puzzle.
Old 29-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
felinefriend

Default Something Odd

Sorry thought I would add mine and my partners experience lately. I was in the house alone and I could hear a cat cry, all my cats were asleep no one stirred yet the cry was loud, the other night my partner went to call our cat in from the garden and he heard a cat cry in the bushes, he looked and there was no cat, he came in and checked in the bedroom and our cat was asleep, he told me what happened and said there was no cat out there. The other thing happened last night where I was getting in bed and there was a shadow on the chest of drawers like the light was interrupted to create a shadow, but I tried to replicate it by moving and yet I couldn't, I don't know what it was but I said hello. The last thing I have notices in the last month is that the light in the day seems to be different like you are on a movie set and they have fake lighting but in a nice way like all the colours are illuminated and when I look at the flowers in my garden they seem so vibrant. No I am not smoking any wacky backie in case anyone asks, just wanted to add my experiences.
felinefriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #7
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by davus View Post
Yes, this has happened to me too - on more than one occasion. It is quite startling - and initially very confusing. It happens to me when i am at that point of moving into sleep.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 04:39 AM   #8
ulaw
Banned

This still happens to me from time to time, however my beliefs shape my reality and in some circles this is known as mind awake body asleep.

The physical body is very much asleep, hence the snoring that the mind hears is the material body resting.

Sometimes when meditating my eyes are closed but i can perceive what my eyes would see if were open straight in front of me.

Tis a good thing, the majority of people do not experience this or question it.

Hope you understand why it happens for you.

gnosis
ulaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Yes, this has happened to me too - on more than one occasion. It is quite startling - and initially very confusing. It happens to me when i am at that point of moving into sleep.
That is significant. For me (and this has happened multiple times) it always happens when I am at the point of moving into sleep. In other words, still conscious and very much aware but at the point of drifting off to sleep. When this happens I am not dreaming. I am awake. I am experiencing reality but it is a reality that is a total mystery to me.

In other words, if reality is the way I have always assumed it to be then this should not happen. But since this does happen, it tells me that reality is something different than what I have imagined. If I understood reality, this experience would not be a mystery.

I, like you, want to understand this reality that I am able to detect.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 30-06-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 20-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #10
luvpixie

Hypnagogic hallucination?

One explanation but by no means the only one.
luvpixie is offline   Reply With Quote