Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default Dutch freedom of speech – watch what you say

According to the state propaganda over here in the Kingdom the Netherlands, we have wonderful freedoms, including “freedom of speech”.
Dutch people that take these freedoms a little too literally are known to meet unfortunate “accidents” and get into legal trouble...


Somebody named Erwin Lensink has an interesting “conspiracy” site that’s blatantly blocked by Google, Yahoo and their ilk; it’s probably one of the better Dutch “conspiracy” sites: http://erwinlensinkvrij.nl/english

After Lensink’s mother died, officially of a suicide, since April 2008, he was repeatedly harassed by the cops. This includes being locked up in custody of the police and forced mental evaluation by psychiatrist.
On 21 September 2010 (derde dinsdag van September), out of frustration, Lensink threw a small object at “De Gouden Koets” (with then Queen Beatrix in it).
Since then Lensink has repeatedly been locked up and tortured by sadistic psychiatrists

Lensink continues to protest against the Dutch Dictatorship, including several legal procedures (besides his personal website).
In May 2014, Lensink found out that the claws of the Dutch Royal family reach into Germany. He was arrested in Münster, when he was standing with a protest sign waiting for King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima (in Dutch): https://www.parool.nl/binnenland/wax...pakt~a3662425/

Lensink’s sign refers to the (Nazi) Rost van Tonningen, German boy Manuel Schadwald (who was sexually abused and murdered in the Netherlands) and the Joris Demmink “affair” (the cover-up to hide the ritual child abuse by the Dutch elite, including Royal family).


Lensink amongst others calls our greatly beloved Royal Family “bastards”, and has “evidence” (or at least strong arguments) to support that claim.
Lensink calls this treason. Lensink also calls our Royal family despots and the Dutch Monarchy a “dictatorship”.

When King Willem III married Queen Emma he was in his 60s and (probably) already infertile. This means that Wilhelmina (daughter of Emma, and later Queen) and her offspring have no right to the throne: http://vivanepotista.com/post/508648...orful-house-of

In December 2016, a homeless man reported that Erwin Lensink was again locked up by insane psychiatrists, and that he himself received several threats for trying to contact Lensink (in Dutch): http://nicovandenham2.blogspot.nl/20...e-van-der.html


On 14 July 2016, a citizen of the Netherlands got sentenced to 30 days in jail of which 16 days conditionally with probation of 2 years (coincidentally had already spent 14 days in pre-trial detention) for insulting King Willem-Alexander.
On Facebook, this “criminal” called our greatly beloved King: murderer, rapist, oppressor, thief, and subject(?). He had also photoshopped the face of Willem-Alexander on the head of the victim of an execution.
The verdict showed that his own attorney had pleaded against him: https://www.theatlantic.com/news/arc...insult/491498/


I think it could be argued that the Orange-Nassau billionaires have abused their dictatorial powers, to steal, finance the Armenian genocide, finance Hitler and were/are involved in mass murder, for example in Serbia and Afghanistan.
For information on the destruction and looting of (former) Yugoslavia, with the help of Mabel Wisse Smit, who later married Prince Friso and cofounded Warchild Netherlands: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319958

It’s much harder to prove that Willem-Alexander personally have been involved in these Royal prerogatives.

In December 2002, Prince Bernhard complained to Forbes that the wealth of the Dutch Royal family was exaggerated and demanded that the figure is lowered. In 2002, the net worth of the Dutch Royal family was $2.5 billion; in 2003, their wealth dropped to $250 million (and has stayed in the hundreds of millions since).
The assets of the Orange-Nassaus included some 10% of the stocks Royal Dutch Shell and they are also majority shareholders in other companies.
Republican Association member Hans van den Bergh (who died in 2011 of “cancer”) estimated the worth of the Orange-Nassaus between $17 billion and $23 billion, including Rembrandt paintings and silver from tsarist Russia: http://www.newsweek.com/fall-royal-fortune-138375

The history of Prince Bernhard, cofounder of Bilderberg, WWF and the 1001 Club, is filled with corruption. Prince Bernhard was heavily involved in the international weapons trade. Even before that he worked for a subsidiary of the notorious Nazi/Rockfeller/Ford company - IG Farben.
At the beginning of the 1950s, Bernhard was trading weapons to Indonesia and tried to stage a coup, he also tried in vain to exchange devaluated Dutch-Indonesian banknotes, which would’ve cost the Dutch tax payer 50 million guilders.
Bernhard received some 2 million dollar from the American corporations Lockheed and Northrop. After this was found out he could even keep the money (but promised to donate this to a good cause...), the chairman of the commission that investigated was a mister A.M. Donner (see below for more on his sone Piet Hein Donner): http://theunhivedmind.com/UHM/prince...g-conferences/

At one time Willem-Alexander (then Crown Prince) was on the board of directors of the Dutch central bank (DNB).
It was “democratically” decided that the tax payers had to buy the DNB, for much more than the market value (while the Dutch Royal family still decides what happens).
They also “democratically” had their palaces “sold” for much more than the market price, while only the Royal family are allowed to live in these palaces.

In another great example of “democracy”, it was decided that the Dutch taxpayers gave a yacht to Princess Beatrix for a birthday present - the Groene Draeck.
For many years the yearly maintenance costs for the Groene Draeck cost the tax payer 95,000 euro per year. Experts say that the yearly maintenance costs for such a ship are about 32,500 euro.
From 2004 to 2015 alone, the Dutch taxpayer paid 1.5 million Euro on maintenance for the boat (for which 2 boats could have been bought). It is apparently very difficult to find out where this surplus money went: http://www.theroyalforums.com/tag/groene-draeck/

According to PM Mark Rutte (who studied history in Leiden with then Prins Pils Willem-Alexander) there is no reason at all to make changes in the arrangement of the maintenance of the Groene Draeck.
For some reason, an independent investigation isn’t be supported by our wonderful (puppet) politicians (in Dutch): http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/06/02/...ensie-a1406807


In May 2015, the Public Prosecutor charged an Arab Muslim with insulting our King for a fine of 500 Euro, because on 16 November 2014 he had said “Fuck the King” (Fuck de Koning). The complete insulting text was: “Fuck the king, fuck the queen, fuck the royal family)”.

Then something strange happened…
Fuck the King” became a popular expression amongst the Dutch public.
On 7 May 2015, “Fuck the King” was sprayed on the stolen Amsterdam “Palace” on the Dam (stolen by the Dutch Royal family, who promised to give it back...).


On 28 May 2015, the Public Prosecutor withdrew the charges against this activist…
The Prosecutor said to accept the defence that the royal family had been involved in slavery: https://nltimes.nl/2015/05/28/prosec...fuck-king-case


On 30 April 2013, at the coronation of King Willem-Alexander at the Dam in Amsterdam, 2 protesting Republicans were locked up (taken hostage) for 2 hours – Joanna van der Hoek and Hans Maessen.

Joanna held up a sign with the text “I am not a subject”.
Before the festivities, 12 photos (including of Joanna) had been given to the patrolling cops. Eleven of these “dangerous” people (including Erwin Lensink?!?) had to be removed from the Dam ASAP; Joanna was on the 12th picture...
Mayor of Amsterdam and lawyer Eberhard van der Laan (now burning in hell…) confirmed that locking up Joanna and Hans was inappropriate. Van der Laan claimed that Hans was erroneously seen as one of the 11 “dangerous” people.

See Joanna with her sign “I am not a subject”.


Joanna, had earlier been detained in Utrecht when (then) Queen Beatrix visited, and she held up a sign with: “It is 2013”.
At that time, the police and Mayor of Utrecht Aleid Wolfsen also confirmed that locking her up had been illegal (in Dutch): https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2013/05/14...enten-a1434764

Joanna tried to get some media attention, and claimed to be handled too rough by the cops.
After she was released, incorrigible Joanna went back to the Dam with her sign, but cops forbade her (in Dutch): http://socialisme.nu/blog/nieuws/353...ddood-gemaakt/


Gepke de Leef was born in 1956 and functioned “normal” until 2006 (with a steady job for 34 years). In 2006 she became disabled after being abused by the police - including a “vaginal inspection”. Gepke was made homeless by the Dutch government in 2008.

Gepke has repeatedly been put in jail after being fined by the police and not being able to pay these tickets.
Gepke has repeatedly been tortured by sadistic psychiatrists , not only with antipsychotics but also with electroshocks (ECT). In the Netherlands some 700 people per year are tortured with electroshocks.

Gepke was sentenced for her website, on which she names the policemen and psychiatrists that have tortured her. Because she has refused to change her website, she can be locked up at any time by the police (lijfsdwang).
Here is the court order of 1 April 2014 (no joke) where Gepke was sentenced for her website; including imprisonment and a fine in money of 1000 euro per week (in Dutch): http://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inz...HAMS:2014:1104

The Dutch court admitted that Gepke was unlawfully locked up for 68 days in 2006. For this she got awarded compensation in damages of 5217 euro (including costs for attorney of 357 euro). Usually attorneys demand much more money, but if we follow the 357 euro from the court judgement of 29 March 2007, Gepke got 4860 euro or 71.47 euro per day or 3 euro per hour of being unlawfully locked up.
Gepke was smashed against a car by the police, which led to the following injury.


Gepke de Leef has been handled so roughly by the police in October 2013 that she’s sitting in a wheelchair since. Because of this abuse her legs have gotten infected. As she is homeless this has deteriorated which could make her lose her legs.


Gepke continues to protest, and by her own account sits daily protesting in her wheelchair in front of the police department Hoofddorp.

On her own website (no longer active) Gepke in particular pointed at the Nazi history of the Dutch Royal family, and of the family Donner. Piet Hein Donner is a former Minister and currently vice-chairman of the Raad van State (chaired by King Willem-Alexander).
She also claims that she was robbed out of the inheritance of her father by a nurse with the cooperation of the Rabobank.
Her website was deleted. A lot of it has been copy-pasted here, but without the comments on the Dutch Royal family and Donner (in Dutch): https://onrecht.wordpress.com/de-zaak-gepke-de-leef/


None of these “activists” have exposed the ritual child abuse by the Dutch elite.
In the Netherlands, sexual abuse by the elite was already commonplace some hundred years ago at the Round House in Nunspeet of Frank van Vloten. Prince Hendrik (husband of Queen Wilhelmina) was a regular guest at the Round House.

In 1916, the corpse of a girl was found there. In 1917 another dead girl was found.
Around 1924, three corpses of girls were found during a police investigation. This investigation was stopped from higher up. Bones were excavated here around 1982.
The Dutch author Frederik van Eeden from 1886 to 1907 was married to Frank's sister Martha van Vloten. With financial support from Frank, Van Eeden set up the Walden colony (a commune). When he divorced Martha; that was also the end of Walden.

In 1950 the book "The Round House" by Michael Sadleir was published, this has disappeared (also from the history books).
J.W. Montenberg reported on what a lieutenant of well-to-do family told him about paedophilia in the Round House around 1921 and researched further. In 1980 Montenberg was harassed by the BVD that had his archive confiscated: http://www.place4free.com/Hiddenworld/Hidden133.htm
(archived here: http://archive.is/DnqAw)

Wim Klinkenberg also had some reports on the “Ronde huis”.
In Klinkenberg’s book “Prins Bernhard – een politieke biografie” no information on paedophilia however (in Dutch): http://crashrecovery.org/daily/14.12...k,%201986).pdf

In the following video, disbarred attorney Anne Marie van Blijenburgh tells that she was present at parties in the Netherlands where children from child detention centres were brutally raped and murdered.
Some of the notable guests present at these “parties”.

Prince Friso;
Mabel Wisse Smit (Friso’s wife);
An elderly man (probably) George Soros;
Piet Hein Donner;
PM Mark Rutte;

Geert Wilders (the Dutch politician with the most media attention);
Ernst Hirsch Ballin (former Minister);
Gerlof Leistra (journalist of Elsevier magazine);
Carla Eradus (President of the Court in Amsterdam).


There’s also a video by Toos Nijenhuis who testified that she was present at similar child sacrifice ceremonies (including paedophilia) in the presence of Prince Bernhard (coincidentally similar to “Bernard”) and Joseph Ratzinger (better known as the resigned pope Benedictus).
The video is difficult to watch because she doesn’t speak English very well and it’s not subtitled. Following is a 16:37 part of the complete video (where she names Prince Bernhard): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c


Tomorrow, 21 March, a “referendum” is staged on the Dutch Law for the intelligence agencies “Wet op de Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdiensten”,
According to Article 21 of the “Wet op de Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdiensten”, the AIVD and MIVD can engage in any criminal activity and infiltrate in any criminal organisation (the translation is mine)…
Quote:
1.
The services are authorised to:
a. employ natural persons, whether or not undercover of an assumed identity or capacity, which are the responsibility of an intelligence service:
1 °. to collect information about persons and organisations that may be of importance to an intelligence service;
2 °. to promote or take measures to protect the interests of an intelligence service.
b. establish and deploy legal entities to support operational activities.
(…)
3.
The natural person, referred to in the first paragraph, under a, may also be instructed by the intelligence service to carry out actions that result in cooperation with a criminal offense or commit a criminal offense. An instruction as referred to in the first sentence is only given if the proper execution performance of the task of the intelligence service or the safety of the natural person involved so requires.
(…)
7.
By or pursuant to a general Order in Council, on the recommendation of the relevant Ministers and Our Minister of Security and Justice jointly, further rules may be laid down with regard to:
a. the conditions under which and the cases in which, in order to execute an instruction by a natural person as referred to in the first paragraph, part a, actions may be carried out which may result in cooperation in the commission of a criminal offense, or commit a criminal offense;
(in Dutch): http://maxius.nl/wet-op-de-inlichtin...2002/artikel21


In the Netherlands what is called a “referendum” is really a “poll”.
In the Netherlands a landslide voted against the EU/Ukraine association agreement, with a 61% against, 39% for.
King Willem-Alexander went ahead as if nothing happened because he has no reason at all to repect his subjects: http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...sa-free-travel
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 20-03-2018 at 04:04 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:04 PM   #2
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Between May 2015 and spring 2018 the government of the Netherlands supported 22 armed “moderate groups” in Syria. Which “freedom fighters” received help remained secret, but it has since been found out that one of these “moderate groups” is Jahbat al-Shamiya.
Last spring, the Dutch government suddenly stopped supporting Syrian “rebels” who were fighting against Syrian President Assad.

In March 2017, the Dutch court sentenced Driss M. (42) to 3 years in prison, of which 1 year conditional, because he had joined Jahbat al-Shamiya in 2015 and prepared for the Jihad to kill people.
In 2018, Jahbat al-Shamiya fighters fought with the Turkish army in the attack on Syrian-Kurdish militias in the North Syrian region of Afrin. The Dutch state propaganda “criticised” the offensive by Turkey.

Israel’s favourite Dutch politician Geert Wilders got the most attention in the press. Wilders said: “The Dutch government supports terrorists abroad and lets them roam freely inland” and proposed to rename the cabinet “Willem-Alexander I” to "Terror I'.

The Netherlands has allocated over $80 million to Syrian opposition groups (including the White Helmets).
The Dutch state propaganda has stressed that these “moderate rebels” didn’t receive weapons, but instead more than 25 million Euros worth of trucks (313), communication equipment, uniforms, food, medicines, tents and training. The trucks and communication equipment were of course used in combat, but never mind the facts: https://sputniknews.com/europe/20180...ce-terrorists/

This really shows that today’s “moderate rebels” are tomorrow’s “extremist terrorists”.
This also shows that the Dutch courts are as corrupt as you can get. The “little” Muslim, of which it has not even been claimed that he killed anybody, gets sentenced to 2 years in prison, while the responsible government officials won’t get any punishment (let alone our head of state King Willem-Alexander).
The Minister, who is constitutionally responsible but has nothing to say over his “ministry”, might make some public apology (written by officials in his “ministry”).

In the meantime the mass migration of Syrians to Europe continues, while starving Yemenis aren’t allowed legal entry in the EU: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=77
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

There were many Dutch free thinkers when I used to live in de kraak huis.
I wonder where they are now.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:02 PM   #4
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
There were many Dutch free thinkers when I used to live in de kraak huis.
I wonder where they are now.
In the 21th century “kraakpanden” have all but disappeared.
In most parts of Amsterdam, “natives” have become a “minority”.

In my experience I have a bigger change in finding a “free thinker” in one of the tourists (that actually believe you can do just about anything in Amsterdam) than the people that survive here.
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default ING Bank 775 million money laundering fine

Earlier this month, the biggest financial institution of the Netherlands, the ING Groep with more than 52,000 employees in over 40 countries, has admitted that between 2010 and 2016 it helped “criminals” in laundering millions of Euros of dirty money. ING boasted €4.9 billion in profits in 2017.
Coincidentally ING Bank is THE bank that handles the accounts for the Dutch government.

The ING Groep settled the case for a fine of 675 million Euros and 100 million as a reimbursement for the gains, totalling 775 million Euros ($900 million).
CEO Ralph Hamers said the bank "takes full responsibility" for not preventing money laundering by “criminals”.

Two years ago, financial investigators started their investigation after they noticed that many “white-collar” criminals held bank accounts at the ING Bank.
The Dutch prosecutor concluded that clients could use accounts for criminal activities “virtually undisturbed”. ING NL didn’t monitor suspicious transactions.

In one case a women's underwear seller in Curacao laundered €150 million through a bank account at ING: "It should have been clear to the bank that the monetary flows had little to do with the lingerie trade”.

In 2012, in another case, ING paid a penalty of $619 million for facilitating billions of dollars worth of payments through the US banking system for Cuban and Iranian clients in violation with sanctions banning transactions with Cuba, Iran, Myanmar and Sudan: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...probe-10684244
(archived here: http://archive.is/vzskK)


Lead prosecutor Margreet Frohberg stated:
Quote:
We had various ongoing criminal investigations and ING bank accounts cropped up repeatedly.
Since 2008, ING was repeatedly warned, but it failed to take sufficient measures to stop the practice.
ING Bank was involved in money laundering for international telecommunications VEON, formerly VimpelCom (using an account of its subsidiary Watertrail), that "transferred bribes worth millions of dollars via its bank accounts with ING to a company owned by the daughter of a former Uzbek president".
In 2016, VEON settled US charges for $795 million after it paid $114 million in bribes to a government official in Uzbekistan.

According to ING’s CEO Ralph Hamers no individual at the bank is responsible for the failures, or has personally benefited, but it had taken measures against around 10 employees anyway.
The Dutch authorities won’t prosecute a single employee of ING, but instead ING has promised to do better, which involves giving the authorities even more confidential information on their clients: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-in...-idUKKCN1LK0CY
(archived here: http://archive.is/mjY18)

In one of those strange coincidences I have a bank account at ING since 2015 that yesterday sent me a letter that the new policy is that I should do my bank transaction only with the smartphone app...


VEON (Vimpelcom) is part of the Russian Alfa Bank that was communicating with the Spectrum Health of the DeVos family and the Trump Organization in 2016 during the US presidential election: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...16&postcount=8


ING’s chief financial officer Koos Timmermans had to resign in the wake of the scandal.
He was forced by former Minister, and director of Royal Dutch Shell Hans Wijers, as chairman of the supervisory board of the ING Groep since 2017: https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2018/0...ering-scandal/


Prosecutors detailed several examples of misused accounts.
In one case a one-man-company in building materials without address in the Netherlands had a business account at ING NL with 15 ATMs linked to it in Surinam. A total of 9,000,000 Euros of criminal money ran through bank accounts at ING NL, but not to pay for any building materials. In reality the terminals in Suriname were used to withdraw cash money.
ING NL did little to investigate the client and the transactions weren’t properly monitored.

In another case, in a little more than a year, 500,000 Euros in cash was deposited in ING bank accounts of 2 connected companies. These were supposedly importing fruit and vegetables from South America as their cover for money laundering.
In total, the ING noticed only one suspicious transaction that was reported much too to the Financial Intelligence Unit, FIU (in Dutch): https://www.om.nl/@103953/ing-betaalt-775/
(archived here: http://archive.is/fukim)


Another interesting company is EY that was the accountant for both Vimpelcom and ING when the money laundering was happening.
EY has denied knowing anything, refused to settle the case and is expected to be taken to court by the Dutch authorities (in Dutch): https://www.accountant.nl/nieuws/201...-verdachte-fd/
(archived here: http://archive.is/0wN76)
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 05:05 PM   #6
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
There’s also a video by Toos Nijenhuis who testified that she was present at similar child sacrifice ceremonies (including paedophilia) in the presence of Prince Bernhard (coincidentally similar to “Bernard”) and Joseph Ratzinger (better known as the resigned pope Benedictus).
The video is difficult to watch because she doesn’t speak English very well and it’s not subtitled. Following is a 16:37 part of the complete video (where she names Prince Bernhard): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c
It must be “difficult” to cover up the horrible story of child abuse (including ritual child sacrifice) of Toos Nijenhuis. How could they do it?
Maybe publishing stories on scandals that are a lot less damaging...


In October 2016, an official (!) biography by Jolande Withuis of Queen Juliana was released.
In this book some shocking stories on the “womanizer” Prince Bernhard were detailed, including Prince Bernhard sexually assaulting an underage girl. Bernhard groped a 16-year-old girl, who was staying in a room at the Soestdijk palace, under her blouse and kissed her on the mouth. The girl managed to get him out of the room before Bernhard could go any further.
The biography also describes that Bernhard assaulted a young member of Juliana’s drama club after inviting her to come see paintings in his office: https://www.thedailyherald.sx/region...ck-in-suriname


Yesterday a story was published by the “reputable” NRC newspaper that details not that Cardinal Alfrink was present at ritual gatherings were children were brutally sexually abused and sacrificed to Lucifer.
It does expose that Cardinal Alfrink covered up the child abuse by other Catholic priests.

Between 1945 and 2010, 20 of the 39 Dutch cardinals, and (assistant) bishops covered up abuse cases in the Dutch Catholic Church.
Four of these 39 abused children themselves: Jan Niënhaus (Utrecht), Jo Gijsen (Roermond), Philippe Bär (Rotterdam) and Jan ter Schure (Den Bosch).
Sixteen others relocated paedophile priests, so they could continue to abuse children.

Cardinal Alfrink was involved in covering up for and transferring at least 5 paedophiles.
In 1956, a pastor who had been sentenced to 4 months in prison for abusing underage girls was transferred from Zutphen, to Slagharen and to Netterden. In Netterden, the priest once again sexually abused a girl, after which he was transferred to Eemnes in 1967 and finally to Lunteren.

In 1960, a chaplain in Groenlo fondled underage boys. In 1963, Alfrink was warned about his behaviour, but he became pastor and was relocated to Herwen and then to Aerdt.
In 1967, Alfrink placed a pastor of whom he knew that he was guilty of paedophilia to Haarle where in 1971 he again sexually abused children.

In 1973, Alfrink promoted a chaplain, who had confessed to molesting boys, to pastor and then transferred him from Utrecht to Braamt, where he continued to abuse boys.
In 1974, Alfrink promoted a chaplain, of whom it was known that he had molested altar servers, to parish priest and relocated him from Arnhem to Albergen, where he abused at least another 9 altar servers (in Dutch): https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/09/14...stand-a1616595
(archived here: http://archive.is/nIjeY)
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 15-09-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #7
enkidu65
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bandung, West-Java
Posts: 71
Likes: 33 (24 Posts)
Default

Keep going St. Jimmy!!!! I left Holland 22 years ago for Indonesia, love reading this stuff!
Likes: (1)
enkidu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #8
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

It's not just Holland but everywhere. Here in the US, they've been using "political correctness" to censor anyone who speaks out about loss of freedom or the threat of Marxism. It's all part of the global attack on freedom by a globalist Marxist agenda that has multi-national corporate money behind it now.

Trump is their enemy number one and they have been using the news media, which they own, to attack him non-stop 24/7/365.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Likes: (1)
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #9
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkidu65 View Post
Keep going St. Jimmy!!!! I left Holland 22 years ago for Indonesia, love reading this stuff!
Than you should really check my next post (hopefully today) in the thread on the murder of JFK (link below).

One of the important motives for asassinating Kennedy was his support for Indonesian "independence": https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322687
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 10:31 AM   #10
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Between May 2015 and spring 2018 the government of the Netherlands supported 22 armed “moderate groups” in Syria.
Carla del Ponte, who resigned as leading UN investigator on Syria in 2017, has stated that she’s shocked that the Dutch government in 2015 decided to support Syrian terrorists.

Del Ponte says that already in 2013, the human rights commission of the United Nations reported that ALL groups fighting in Syria are guilty of war crimes.
Del Ponte also says that the Netherlands completely knew about these reports. Del Ponte specifically names Dutch UN Ambassador Karel van Oosterom, who “knew exactly what was in our reports”.

In 2013, the UN explicitly reported that the Sultan Murad Brigade was perpetrating war crimes.
The Sultan Murad Brigade was one of the Syrian terrorist groups supported by the Netherlands from 2016 to 2018: https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/201...rism-in-syria/
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 03:22 PM   #11
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Dutch democracy

When I call our beloved King a ruthless dictator, my fellow countrymen usually reply with some nonsense that “because” the Netherlands is a “democracy” our King only has a function of ceremony.
If I continue I usually say that our Constitution shows that our King is nothing but a dictator. Then I can expect some insults with the always valid propaganda that we couldn’t be fooled so easily.
At this moment I usually stop talking as it would be too foolish to argue with a fool that believes he is too smart to be fooled...

Here are some of the constitutional rights of King Willem-Alexander:
Proposes new laws, and can refuse Royal assent to laws;
Selects spokespersons (ministers) for his cabinet;
Appoints the heads of provinces and cities (mayors);
Appoints the judges;
Can grant pardon.

You might wonder why our King can refuse his assent to laws. This is because our “tweede kamer” could also (hypothetically) propose new laws.
Of course our King can also dismiss parliament …

After the King proposes a new law (bill) it is first sent to the “tweede kamer”;
Only if a majority of the “tweede kamer” votes in favour of the bill it is sent to the “eerste kamer”;
Only if the “eerste kamer” votes in favour and the King assents it, will the bill become part of the legislation.

Our “tweede kamer” is democratically elected, but our “eerste kamer” (in one of those great examples of Dutch democracy) is elected by the democratically elected “Provinciale Staten” (that vote on the bills proposed by the heads of provinces).
You can imagine that “because” the Netherlands is a democracy the King cannot be held accountable for his crimes against humanity...


In 2013, the Ministry of Public Health, Welfare and Sports asked Duthler's consultancy firm Duthler Associates, of member of the “eerste kamer” Anne-Wil Duthler, to advise to get a new bill through parliament (the Social Support Act).
This task wasn’t publicly tendered, but simply given to Duthler, because "lack of time". Duthler got paid 76,960 Euro (without btw taxes).

In 2013, the same department also paid Duthler Associates 74,185 Euro (without btw taxes) for another task. Nobody has disclosed whether this task was publicly tendered.

The Social Support Act got sort of controversial and after passing through the “tweede kamer” it only passed through the “eerste kamer” with one vote - Anne-Wil Duthler voted for the bill (for which she was paid some 150,000 Euro)...
According to ethics “experts”, Duthler acted unethically by voting for the law in accordance with the advice of her own company: https://nltimes.nl/2018/09/25/libera...advised-report

This wasn’t the first time that Duthler Associates got paid taxpayers money from the government.
In 2004, the tax department forgot to publicly tender a large consultancy job to Duthler Associates (owned by VVD senator Anne-Wil Duthler). Duthler made a whopping 8.9 million Euros from this assignment from 2004 to 2009 (1.5 million Euro per year).
The project for the tax department was led by Duthler’s husband André Biesheuvel.

The tax department violated the law because they have to publicly tender contracts worth more than 137,000 Euros at a European level (in Dutch): https://www.hpdetijd.nl/2009-10-14/k...t-duthler-vvd/

The ethics “experts” don’t mind that the Dutch government bribes an MP with taxpayers money.
These “experts” also don’t think it’s strange that Anne-Wil Duthler is also an attorney at First Lawyers. Of course it wouldn’t be strange if somebody hires a law firm for an exorbitant fee; this would make it easier to (for example) pay kickbacks to Duthler…
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-09-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #12
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Even the state media acknowledge that what the US army did in Vietnam is bad. Not many people know about the dirty little secret that an important part of the production of Agent Orange was performed in the Kingdom of the Netherlands…

A component of Agent Orange was produced by Philips-Duphar in the Netherlands.
At the end of the Vietnam war the remaining toxic waste was dumped in the Vogelmeerpolder just North of Amsterdam. After the scandal broke (or did it?) they simply let the dioxins stay in the ground which poisoned the ground water all around Broek in Waterland because cleaning up would be too expensive: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9431741

These days the Vogelmeerpolder is called a nature reserve…
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #13
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Philips-Duphar was (of course) a subsidiary of Philips...

We all “know” how terrible it was what the US army did in Vietnam. And we can also speak shame of the big US companies that made money from producing the highly toxic Agent Orange by companies like Monsanto and Dow Chemical.
Regularly stories like the following are published in the Dutch (and British) media.

Even in 2018, children are still the victim of the terrible effects of Agent Orange (nobody can be expected to try to clean this up of course)…
See this severely affected infant by Agent Orange.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...formities.html


Most people don’t even know about the involvement of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – specifically the Philips “electronics” company that’s so close to our Royal family.
During WW II Philips was (also) collaborating very well with the German Nazis…

In 1961 Philips acquired the US company Thompson Hayward that became very profitable after JFK was assassinated and President Lyndon B. Johnson increased the war effort against Vietnam (to as many as 500,000 US soldiers).

Starting in 1961, Thompson Hayward was 1 of 7 (?) companies that supplied Agent Orange to the US army. American veterans settled their case against Thompson Hayward in 1984, after Philips had sold it in 1981.
Several court case were also brought against Thompson Hayward for producing asbestos: https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/200...-and-asbestos/


In 1980, chauffeur Sierck Buwalda found some suspicious containers with a label “Philips Duphar” at the garbage disposal site Volgermeerpolder of the city Amsterdam. He shows it to his father, who agrees that this is highly suspicious and raises the alarm at the action group “Vereniging Behoud Waterland” (Waterland is where the Volgermeerpolder is located).
After the first stories in the press appear about the toxic waste, Buwalda is swiftly fired for blowing the whistle.

The chemical concerns (it wasn’t only Philips Duphar) that dumped their toxic waste defended themselves in the following court case that they didn’t know about the health hazards.
The city council of Amsterdam also said that they couldn’t have known that dumping toxic waste could become a problem…
In 1994, Philips-Duphar was acquitted from paying damages caused by their handling of highly toxic material before 1975 because they couldn’t have known.

In 1963, there was an accident at Philips Duphar where large amounts of dioxin were released (that is created in the production of Agent Orange).
Twelve years later 4 of the 6 people that cleaned up after the disaster had died.

Thanks to the best media in the world, scandals aren’t any sort of threat to the powers that should not be, but offer great business opportunities.
After the discovery of the toxic waste they waited another 20 years, and in 2003 started the “clean up”, which was nothing but simply covered up with clean ground brought in from elsewhere, and as somebody has to pay, it were the Dutch taxpayer that had to cough up 100 million Euros.
In 2011, the Volgermeerpolder was relabelled as a nature reserve…

In Rotterdam toxic waste was refused at the city dump (in Dutch): http://www.volgermeer.nl/Artikel/202...ootste-gifbelt


The Volgermeerpolder isn’t the only place where Amsterdam city officials made money by dumping toxic waste.
According to dioxin expert Kees Olie at the Diemerzeedijk the concentrations of dioxin are 10 times higher than even at the Volgermeerpolder.

Where at the Volgermeerpolder the toxic waste was simply dumped, at the Diemerzeedijk they had the even better plan to burn (at least 80,000 barrels of toxic waste), so that they dioxin could spread over a large area.
Engineering firm Grontmij estimates that the total amount of contaminated soil on the Diemerzeedijk is 3.1 million cubic meters.

Only when the wind was favourable, blowing away from densely populated areas like Diemen, the barrels could be burned. Otherwise inhabitants complained about the smell of the black clouds with dioxin, heavy metals and the carcinogenic benzopyrene.
Sometimes barrels flew hundreds of meters into the air and ended up in the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal. The stuff that didn’t flowed into the IJsselmeer.

Henk Griffioen ran the garbage dump. It wasn’t only Philips-Duphar, but also Philips, Royal Dutch Shell, KLM, Ford, NSDM and Akzo-Ketjen that dumped their toxic waste here.
The Diemerzeedijk even became known internationally for dumping toxic waste, corporations sent trucks from Spain, Italy, Finland, and even East European countries like Poland and Czechoslovakia. German giant corporations like Bayer and BASF dumped their waste here and Griffioen remembers large trailers from a military airport near Frankfurt with loads of green barrels; he thinks they were labelled “NATO”.

Griffioen says that after he refused to dump any more toxic waste on his property, they city took his license and took over the garbage dump, who continued the practice of dumping and burning highly toxic material.

In the mid-1970s, ice destroyed a large part of the coast at the fire pit: a piece of 40 by 100 meters disappeared into the IJsselmeer. Nobody stopped the poison from leaking into the water.
Griffioen complained with a letter to the city council, which did nothing for almost 15 years. It was not until 1989 that Rijkswaterstaat put an emergency dam to prevent further toxic waste flowing into the water.

Next to the Amsterdam Diemerzeedijk is the internationally protected bird area IJmeer and since then a new part of the city of Amsterdam (IJburg) was built next to the Diemerzeedijk (in Dutch): https://www.martinzuithof.nl/ijburg/...rzeedijk-1997/
(archived here: http://archive.is/S4Ncu)
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 04:26 PM   #14
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Last Friday, October 19, my gas for heating and cooking was shut down, "because" I wasn’t home.

On 11 October, my landlord since 2016, Draijer, sent me a letter that on October 19 from 8:00-12:00 a.m. unspecified "work" had to be done by Liander and Heijmans, for which I must be home.

It is strange that this letter was not sent by Liander, but by Draijer. It is as if Draijer is the one that gave the order for this work. Liander is responsible for maintenance of the energy net in the Netherlands.
It is downright rude that I was informed only a week in advance and it wasn’t explained what kind of work "had to" be done.

In 2010, I was informed by 3 letters of Liander 3 times that I had to stay at home, because my gas and electricity meters were replaced.
The first 2 times Liander (then) decided to cancel the work, because one of my neighbours was not at home. It is therefore strange that they have now closed my gas after only one attempt.

When I came home in the evening of 19 October, the gas line entering my apartment was broken. Apparently they had installed new meters on the floor above me.
Because the (new) gas pipes are outside my apartment, they could have done this without shutting down my gas. This is confirmed by the fact that in the other apartment on my floor, they have done similar work but the pipe that enters that apartment is still the same old gas pipe.

When I came home in the evening, there was a note from Liander that my gas was shut off with 2 telephone numbers. When I tried these this morning, on the one that was answered, I was told coolly that I would be called back at an unspecified later time. I (also) gave them my email address.

On the basis of art. 41 of the Dutch law for the Intelligence and Security Services, the secret police without restrictions can assume false identities, under the guise of “protecting national security”.
When I came home in the evening there was also a note from my "father". This is probably the one who, in 2015, when I suffered severe famine because my bank account had been unlawfully blocked by Rabobank, the same day I visited my doctor for help, contacted my doctor to convince him that this unlawful act is reason to file a complaint against me at the Mentrum (which specialises in torturing innocent people under the guise of mental health care).

My father could not possibly have known who my personal doctor was in 2015, let alone could he have known about my visit.
It is also impossible to explain how, as he wrote in his letter, Liander could have contacted him this time.

On 19 October, Draijer sent me an e-mail, which I read later, that my gas and electricity will be cut off if I am not home by 11 a.m.
I have never given Draijer my e-mail address...

My rental home with a “low” (social) rent, does not fit into the activities of Draijer, which specialises in "mediating in the purchase and sale of real estate and carrying out appraisals" .
There are 13 houses on the internet of Draijer in a radius of 15 km to Amsterdam (my address is not included, which is strange since 1 apartment is empty)...
There are 10 sold houses: 239,000 to 2.5 million Euros (average 916,000 Euro).
And 3 rental properties: 1500, 1300 and 190 Euro rent per month.
These are for the most part "expensive" houses: 8 out of 10 expensive owner-occupied houses and 2 out of 3 expensive rented houses (my monthly rent is less than 400 Euro).


In one of those strange “coincidences”, Draijer on his website boasts, that Draijer is a long-term business associate of the Dutch government and assisted the Brenninkmeijer family in setting up the C&A clothing chain (in Dutch): http://www.draijer.com/overons/geschiedenis/

The Brenninkmeijer family is one of the richest billionaires in the Netherlands and is the owner of C&A. The Brenninkmeijers have also had a close relationship with our Royal family for many years.
As Ombudsman Alex Brenninkmeijer was involved in the cover up of my complaint against the Amsterdam “deken” of the Bar Association for attorneys (Orde van advocaten), "because" the Association refused to handle my complaint properly.

The Ombudsman has the duty to investigate complaints, if they are not timely or properly handled...
A complaint against a “deken” must be forwarded directly to the “Raad van Discipline”, which must judge the complaint.
My complaints against “deken” Kemper and attorney (currently professor) Stefan Sagel, which I filed in 2012, have still not been assessed by the “Raad van Discipline”...
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 22-10-2018 at 04:29 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:52 PM   #15
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

The crooked lawyer Eberhard van der Laan is better known as the Mayor of Amsterdam and is now burning in hell…

In 2006, the 22-year-old Bilal L. was sentenced to 3 years in prison because he was trying to recruit fellow prisoners for the Jihad in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bilal was in jail for death threats against Israel’s favourite Dutch politician Geert Wilders.
Bilal was part of the Hofstad group that was involved in the murder of Pim Fortuyn’s good friend, Theo van Gogh.
Because of his criminal record, Bilal couldn’t work as a social worker for the city of Amsterdam, but then Mayor Eberhard van der Laan stepped in to personally request that Bilal, who had recruited Muslims for the Jihad, would get a special dispensation so he could work as a social worker for Dynamo in March 2013. Never mind those silly laws…
He later continued his social work for Streetcornerwork.

In 2014, Het Parool newspaper wrote that Bilal:
Quote:
tried to seduce youths into visiting a training camp for Jihadists in Pakistan or Afghanistan. Now he tries to keep youngsters on the straight and narrow in Amsterdam. The municipality helped deradicalise Bilal after his prison sentence. But according to those in the know, he doesn’t hold high hopes for the Amsterdam approach to extremists youths.
His sister (18) chose to go on jihad in Syria earlier this year, even though the municipality had her in its scope for being a potential ‘traveller’.
(…)
The director chose to employ him deliberately. ‘Bilal is a good youth worker. He gives guys the idea that they can participate again.’
Bilal’s brother also travelled to Syria.
When Bilal travelled to Jordan with a colleague to “help” Syrian refugees, he was repeatedly hugged by men in long beards. His colleague found it inappropriate that he spoke to the Syrians on how Shiite Muslims and Iran should be fought. The colleague told about this after they returned to Amsterdam.

In 2015, when the “Je suis Charlie” hysteria was staged, one of Bilal’s clients, Abderrazak A. O. threw a firebomb at a house in Amsterdam, probably because it had a Charlie Hebdo poster in the window. Abderrazak was sentenced to 3 ½ years in prison.
Abderrazak had earlier travelled to Turkey to join the Jihad, and it was Bilal that helped him to return to the Netherlands without punishment.

Bilal stopped working for Streetcornerwork in April 2015. It is not known what he has been doing since: https://theoldcontinent.eu/mayor-020/
(archived here: http://archive.is/9snSa)


In 2015, Mayor Eberhard van der Laan visited the victims of the fire and brought presents with him.
Van der Laan and his delegation advised them to NOT speak to the press about what had happened (in Dutch): https://tpo.nl/2018/11/05/eberhard-v...dia-te-praten/


Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Last Friday, October 19, my gas for heating and cooking was shut down, "because" I wasn’t home.
On 22 October, they called my phone and left an SMS message with the request to call back. I could not receive the call as I had "forgotten" my phone at home (that's why I had left them my e-mail address).
On 23 October, I called to make an appointment for the next day.

The 2 men from Heijmans, who had been hired to do the work, showed that there was a gas leak near my cooker and this was the reason my gas had been cut off. They refused to turn the nut to “fix” the leak, which would have cost them some 10 seconds of their valuable time.

I called with my landlord Draijer, who had his plumber call me back, who came later that day.
After tightening the nut at my cooker, he noticed another gas leak at my gas heater. He refused to tighten the nut concerned, which would have cost him some 10 seconds.
On 29 October, another man came to tighten the nut at my gas heater.
Since then, I have full gas in my apartment again…

I still find it outrageous that I was only informed about unspecified activities only a week in advance by my landlord.
I am not surprised that these Dutch plumbers refused to tighten the nuts (which wasn’t the job they were hired for).
This explains that Liander had shut down my gas but not how those 2 nuts had been loosened in my gas supply….

I also think it is outrageous that the semi-government (“nuts bedrijf” in Dutch) company charges me € 31.40 per month for using the energy “network".
After a quick calculation I conclude that, even without companies, 5.7 million homes pay € 2.15 billion per year to Alliander. For that amount, Alliander could pay 40,000 employees an annual salary of 50,000 Euros and still have 148 million Euros per year for other "costs"...
It’s one of those great mysteries how according to official figures Alliander had a turnover of (only) 1.7 billion Euros and more than 1700 employees in 2017!
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 06-11-2018 at 04:55 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 04:12 PM   #16
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Collaboration with Nazis covered up

Queen Wilhelmina controlled a majority share in the NHM bank that owned part of the BHS bank that was involved in financing the Nazi party since the 1930s. Several members on the board of directors of the BHS were appointed on the advice of Bernhard...
The trail of the BHS, leads to the UBC bank, Prescott Bush; all involved in financing the Nazi party and money laundering.


On 12 February 1941, the Jewish Council (Joodse Raad) is formed, chaired by Abraham Asscher and David Cohen, that cooperates well with the Nazi policies, including deportation of Dutch Jews.
According to the Dutch history falsifiers, starting at 7 November 1941 all around 145,000 Dutch Jews must live in the ghetto of Amsterdam.
From June 1942, the Dutch Jews are put in trains by police and transported in trains of the NS to Auschwitz. Where many died.

I’ve recently found a story that proves that the official story that all Jews were persecuted by the German oppressor is bogus.
Calmer “Carel” Roos Sr. was a Jewish doctor, married to a non-Jewish woman. He continued his practice at the Weteringschans throughout World War II; obviously some Jews are more equal than others. He also helped the Nazis in treating Jews that were detained at the “Hollandsche Schouwburg” before they transported to the concentration camps.

Dr. Roos´ son Julius, born in 1941, continued the practice of his father. He had famous artists and politicians under his patients, including Hans van Mierlo (former leader of the D66 party and minister) and Harry Mulisch. He was also a member of the “Herenclub” (Gentlemen club) together with Van Mierlo, Mulisch and Marcel van Dam (in Dutch): https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2006/12/27...250449-a392520


On 30 June 1940, Princess Juliana founded the "London Committee of the Dutch Red Cross Society", which was dissolved on 17 April 1946. The London Committee was an independent subsidiary of the Dutch Red Cross. One of his tasks was the Evacuation of "refugees" to more permanent places in other countries.
The relationship between the Red Cross and the Dutch royals has been intimate for many years: Juliana succeeded her father Prince Hendrik as chairman of the Dutch Red Cross after his death in 1934.

The Red Cross helped Nazis to escape to South America by providing them with travel papers.
Here’s a picture of the 1950 passport of the International Red Cross that the notorious Nazi Adolf Eichmann used under the name “Riccardo Klement” to escape to Argentina.



There is interesting information on the role of Prince Bernhard with the KLM in the second half of the 1940s.
In May 2007 it was (again confirmed) that when Prince Bernhard was director of the KLM (and Fokker), German Nazis were smuggled from Switzerland to Argentina on planes of the KLM using passes of the International Red Cross: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6635677.stm


The Dutch government in exile, headed by Queen Wilhelmina, continued to issue new laws, even though according to the Dutch constitution that´s only allowed with the approval of Dutch parliament, seated in The Hague.

One of the “new” laws issued from London is the extraordinary “Besluit Buitengewoon Strafrecht” (BBS) that declared that no government official is punishable (art. 8 section 2).
According to the BBS it is up to “Us” (read Queen Wilhelmina) to determine which power is (not) hostile (Art. 25 section 1).
In other words: the BBS decided that the courts could punish one war criminal at will, while the other won’t be held accountable.

Jan Donner was counsellor (Raadsheer) at the Dutch Supreme Court (Hoge Raad) from 1933 to 1944, including time when he was effectively involved in enforcing the Nazi laws (1940-1944)
In 1946, none other than Jan Donner was selected as Chairman of the Central Purification Board for industry (Centrale Zuiveringsraad voor het bedrijfsleven).
Of the 32,000 files on economic collaboration, only 700 came were prosecuted before the criminal court, the rest was simply closed. The high officials and leading industrialists received no punishment, but he small shop owners that had sold groceries to the German Nazis, and construction workers, who helped to build bunkers were severely punished.
The directors of Royal Dutch Shell, Philips and the NS were not prosecuted (Prince Bernhard and Frits Philips were friends). The press even alleged that Philips had saved people's lives by declaring that their employees were irreplaceable.

Werkspoor of Damme also collaborated with the Nazis. From 1940 on Werkspoor supplied millions of guilders worth of transport carts, 60 minesweepers and 12 destroyers to Germany.
Damme Sr. was an acquaintance of Prince Bernhard and Director of the Dutch Central Bank (DNB). The police investigation was first led by J.B.A.M. van Gool, who was locked up in pre-trial detention for 7 months because he tried to investigate high-ranking Dutch people.
Van Gool was replaced by Gerrit Jan van de Waal, who interrogated Damme Sr. and did house searches at Damme Jr.
Several ministers defended the noble Damme Sr. Minister Huysmans wrote a letter to complain to his colleague of Justice Van Maarseveen. Minister Drees wrote a letter on 18 August 1947, in which he characterised his friend Damme Sr. with: “was completely pro-Dutch, and participated in all kinds of activity during the occupation in preparation for the future”.
Van de Waal complained to the press that the investigation into Damme was thwarted, after which in 1949 he got a ban on speaking from Minister of Justice Wijers. After his retirement at Werkspoor, Damme Jr. was appointed Dutch consul at the Canary Islands.

The metal industry and shipyards like Gusto and De Schelde had collaborated with the support of Secretary-General H.M. Hirschfeld.
CEO of the Rotterdam Droogdok Maatschappij, D.C. Endert Jr., was interrogated by the “Purification Board” in 1947, in which he stated that it was “only right” to collaborate with the Germans.
Hirschfeld and Endert were not prosecuted.
Den Hollander was director of the State-owned “Staatsbedrijf der Artillerie-Inrichtingen” that sold ammunition to the Nazis. Jan Donner boasted that he “had purified Den Hollander, all by himself, in 3 weeks”.
In Dutch: https://www.trouw.nl/cultuur/heulen-...jand~a56e02f5/ (archived here: http://archive.li/folOl)


Jan Donner later became president of the Dutch Supreme Court.
In the 1970s, Jan Donner’s son, André Donner, led the commission that covered up the millions of kickbacks received by Prince Bernhard from several arms manufacturers, including Lockheed and Northrop, which was labelled as the “Lockheed affair”.

See Bernhard with Lockheed executive Robert E. Gross, 1956.


In 1997, then Queen Beatrix selected Piet Hein Donner (André Donner’s son) for the “Raad van State” for life (comparable to Elizabeth’s Privy Council). According to the Dutch constitution it’s prohibited for any member of the “Raad van State” to become minister, so in July 2002 Beatrix selected him as Minister of Justice. During the time Donner was minister, I was tortured for 6 months in a psychiatric hospital because I’m very “dangerous”.
After serving as minister for several cabinets led by Beatrix, Piet Hein Donner even served as Vice-President of the “Raad van State” from 1 February 2012 to 1 November 2018.
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
Likes: (2)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 05:14 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

New Year's Eve beach bonfire sparks 'firenados' in the Netherlands

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...he-netherlands

God Verdomme
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:27 PM   #18
farros
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,401
Likes: 486 (189 Posts)
Default

The more that political correctness tries to stifle freedom of thought and speech, the more of a politically incorrect, rude, offensive, obnoxious c*** you should become. It's very liberating saying it like it is in a world full of snowflakes.
__________________
My Youtube Channel - Raw foods, healthy living, truth ramblings, music.
Red Ice Radio - If you're not listening to Red Ice, you're not getting it.
Health Essentials - Full movie. Everything you need to know about health.

Last edited by farros; 02-01-2019 at 11:23 AM.
Likes: (2)
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 05:40 PM   #19
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

We NEED to import massive amounts of migrants because of the lower fertility rates there are "too" many pensioned people compared to "working" people...
Because of computer technology man is obsolete so most of these uneducated migrants can't get a "real" job. In the Netherlands unemployed people are forced to do things like "arrange traffic"; showing that they're worth less than a traffic sign.

Another great benefit of the migrants is that they keep the illusion of house shortage going, and the prices of houses high. In the Netherlands, we even have "rent subsidy" because people can´t afford the unrealistically high rents.
Expats are lured to the Netherlands with a 2 year tax exemption, which inflates rents and keeps wages down even more...
Who profits from this strategy?!?


In November 2017, it was first reported that Prince Bernhard Jr., cousin of King Willem-Alexander, owns 102 houses in Amsterdam, which are rented. Later that month it was reported that Bernhard Jr even owned 590 “addresses”; 349 of which in Amsterdam. These addresses are houses, apartments shopping centres and office buildings.
This earned him the nickname “pandjesprins”...

If I understand correctly a large part of this real estate is owned through Pinnacle BV that is owned by Bernhard Jr. and his business partners. I haven’t found out how much of it is personally owned by Bernhard Jr or who his business partners are.
Pinnacle has illegally demanded that the people who rent have to pay “sleutelgeld”, as an additional fee. Minister Ollongren confirmed that such practices are illegal in the Netherlands (in Dutch): https://www.amweb.nl/financiele-plan...waad-101106596


Last year, the city of Amsterdam fined Pinnacle BV for continuing to illegally rent houses to groups of people, even after it was warned several times.
Bernhard Jr. simply claimed that he didn’t know because others handled the affairs, even though he was personally sent a letter to inform him on 19 June 2017…
In May 2018, Pinnacle was first granted permission to rent their addresses to larger groups.

Bernhard Jr also owns the circuit in Zandvoort and recently bought the Mediapark in Hilversum, where much state propaganda for Dutch TV is produced.
Sure… independent media.

A member of parliament (Tweede Kamer) Wybren van Haga, who owns dozens of addresses, was likewise fined for illegally renting one of his houses to 6 persons (in Dutch): https://www.parool.nl/amsterdam/dwan...ners~a4620449/ (archived here: http://archive.is/y6hH3)


The following article shows that in 2018 Pinnacle sold a single office building for 21.5 million Euros to La Française Real Estate Managers. And then renting property in the same building.
In 2017, Pinnacle sold property to a French investor for almost 96 million Euro (in Dutch): https://www.vastgoedmarkt.nl/beleggi...toor-101130546


Of course we can’t expect our wonderful media to estimate the worth of these 590 “addresses” and the circuit in Zandvoort and Mediapark. I think it’s safe to estimate the net worth of the 590 addresses at more than 400 million Euros...
In 2009, Forbes magazine estimated Queen Beatrix’s (mother of now King Willem-Alexander) wealth at a low $200 million.

Just 10 years earlier, in 1999, Forbes estimated Queen Beatrix’s worth at £25 billion.
Noting that that a reliable calculation had been made impossible by the Dutch secrecy: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/...monarchy.world


In 2003, the grandfather of Willem-Alexander and Bernhard Jr., husband of former Queen Juliana Prince Bernhard, phoned Christopher Forbes, who is married to his German niece, and demanded to stop printing exaggerations of his family fortune.
Forbes told him to call editor Luisa Kroll, who personally arranged that the official wealth of the Dutch family was brought further down from $2.5 billion in 2002 to $250 million in 2003: https://www.newsweek.com/fall-royal-fortune-138375
(archived here: http://archive.is/aoSe2)
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 03:35 PM   #20
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Dutch railroads – crimes against humanity

Every single day Dutch articles are published that taxes are so high because the Kingdom of the Netherlands is such a wonderful “care state” (verzorgingSStaat).


From 2004 to 2011, the municipality of Tilburg forced more than 800 welfare recipients to remove paint from old trains destined for the rail museum, or they would lose their benefits.
Even though they knew that the paint contained chromium 6 that causes cancer.

After a committee decided that the the state-owned rail company NS (Nederlandse Spoorwegen), Railway Museum, and the municipality of Tilburg are responsible for their health damage, Erik de Ridder (for the Tilburg local council) and NS chairman, former minister Roger van Boxtel (a.k.a. Rogier) announced they will give a whopping €7,000 to every worker exposed to chromium 6 and on top of that €5,000 to €40,000 for people who have fallen ill.

The total pay is restricted to a maximum of €10 million.
Over the last years it was repeatedly denied that their health problems were caused by their forced labour.

The victims’ lawyer Yme Drost said that this offer is a “noble gesture”.
These ungrateful bastards even complain, because they think that a human life is worth more than €7,000.

The arrangement still has to be accepted by the Tilburg council: https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2019/0...-compensation/


In November 2018, the NS agreed to pay compensation to survivors and relatives of only the Jews transported by their trains to the Nazi concentration camps during the second world war.
From July 1942 to September 1944, the NS was paid €2.5m (£2.2; $2.8m) in today’s money for delivering 102,000 Jews, prisoners of war and labourers to Germany and Poland. In 2005, NS’s chief executive Aad Veenman apologised for their service to the Nazis. Reportedly only 5,000 Jews survived.

The predecessor of Arcadis (de Nederlandsche Heidemaatschappij) and Philips profited from slave labour during the occupation by the German Nazis.

In 2014, under pressure from US politicians, the French railways operator SNCF agreed to pay £40 million in compensation for moving some 76,000 Jews to concentrion camps during WW II of which reportedly only about 3,000 survived: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...zi-death-camps


In 1944, Queen in exile Wilhelmina complimented the employees of the NS for doing their patriotic duty.
Even after the war, Minister for transport Steef van Schaik said that tranporting the Jews to the concentration camps was demanded by the Dutch government in exile because it was good for the Dutch economy.

On 17 September 1944, the Dutch government in London, in support of the starvation in the coming winter (hongerwinter), called to stop the trains through Radio Oranje (in Dutch): http://www.drentheindeoorlog.nl/?aid=519 (archived here: http://archive.is/rWNnU)


Am I mistaken that the Jews didn´t look terribly stressed out for being transported to the concentration camps?
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 13-02-2019 at 03:37 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.