Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-02-2007, 05:51 AM   #1
bluestar

Default The Beast

The Beast

When we look out to the world today we see a thriving civilization, an admixed and tangled network of pulsating ideals, laws and codes maintaining its own survival and upholding its social infrastructure. Yet for many now, the worlds deterioration on many levels besides the more mundane social, economic and environmental regression is becoming very apparent.

Should we look a little deeper, behind civilizations face and seemingly glossy surface reality, then perhaps those who are brave enough to take a peak will see something more sinister. In ignorance of the power and potentialities of its own creations, humanity over countless generations and through its misunderstandings and negligence of energy and thought, have become their own victims. Through misuse of its free will, humanity has spawned a gross energetic and semi-intelligent entity within its subtle planes. A great beast of monstrous proportions that has fused its unholy aeonic and miscreant energies and taken up a life quality of its own. Plundering the minds and hearts of its victims it has taken reign and consumes those very beings that have birthed it.

We can see that humanity has lost control and is firmly under the spell of its own creation, this writhing conglomerate of twisted energies that subsists off certain life forces generated by humanity.

Its servants and slaves are mostly blind automatoms. Dispossessed of their soul qualities absorbed and grafted in which their little mundane and menial lives have become but the dying batteries to sustain its very existence. Its keepers, are those possessed with its unholy intelligence and adaptable cleverness, perpetuating and maintaining its existence as they work with needle and thread to keep the very rotten and tearing fabric of this unholy civilization from falling completely apart. That they have a mind is confusing, because they think it is there own and little do they understand that it is not they who are so much living their lives but something else that is living through them.

Many people have come to the realization that their can be occult possession of individual human microcosms but to few take notice or heed that whole worlds and civilizations can become possessed as well.

As we look at society today we see a great mass and sufferable horde of beings under the foul sway of a vast network of schooling, political and religious systems, hiding behind a thin veneer of admixed cultural expression and illusionary motivations with all but one disguised determination, to perpetuate the beasts unholy existence. .

Should we review societies laws, schooling and belief structures they are but impressions and indoctrinations, imprinting the weak and the vulnerable. We hear ideals and ways of living such as consumerism, capitalism and materialism used and accepted by the mass of humanity daily. Yet with but a little rationalization and effort such concepts are found uniquely insane and disturbing that a world has developed them as a way to sustain itself, when, by the very concept in its creation, only reflects a terminal and collective madness.

Our adopted religions have become just as insane. Rising fundamentalists, extremist doctrines with thoroughly confused and ignorant new age applications, all adhering to an obtuse and twisted fabric of idealism’s that only compete and clash with one another with their followers attempted application and explanation of the one true life!

Yes, if people could only see with their hearts and take an honest look at what they are becoming then they would understand what they are being drawn into and inwardly withdraw, instead of pulling eachother into the beasts hungry mouth.

This beast shows no mercy for humanities children. Their vulnerable and impressionable minds are easy targets as it indoctrinates them and infuses their hearts. Their very parents and social peers induct them into their collective madness as the beast takes them and estranges them from any inner remembrance of true life so that they know no other purpose then its own.

There are a growing number who are awakening today are gazing into this world in horror and disgust at what it has become.

And though, we ourselves in writing this piece have bought your attention to this, it is perhaps wise to emphasize that focusing ones attention upon the darkness of this world only feeds its existence. For there are immanent dangers in defining and giving this unholy creation of humanity attributes and form. This only serves to further estrange it from ourselves, lest we give it greater power and substance than it has already taken.

Many in despair may ask how do we fight such a creature that plunders our very mind and hearts, who’s sight stares ravenously through own eyes and who’s roar is ushered from our very mouths.

Here we must say that to war with it personally or collectively is only to war upon our very selves, which is futile. This only estranges us further from that which is real and further disassociates aspects of the collective, enhancing humanities illusions of separateness and increasing its collective madness.

Yet there is an answer and for that we must turn within. In this time of earthly madness and despair there is a call of divine love that is awakening in the hearts of many, inspiring those who’s heart are open to seek new life as a whisper of true hope and salvation. Those who are hearing its divine cadences are turning away from this world and are becoming seekers of divine reality. These seekers of truth are beginning to see clearly the great mess and horror of what their little lives have truly become and realizing that their personal efforts to save this dying world is the very source of its misery and unholy perpetuation. They are starting to know there is a power that is greater then them and in this lies their only true means of truly saving themselves. It is the field of divine love, for only within its protective radiance are they truly safe from the evil and madness of this world. Only under its light are we given the illumination and sight to see through the darkness that has engulfed this world and thereby offer a true service to humanity.

For only its power can vanquish the miscreant forms and evil that humanity has created over successive generations.

Today there is a rallying call to all those true souls who hear the voice of Christ within their hearts to enter this field to prepare for the great influx of divine light and love that shall very soon enter this world and destroy this great evil of the ages.

from- http://theswordbluestar.bravehost.com

Last edited by bluestar; 13-02-2007 at 06:14 AM. Reason: add
bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 12:27 AM   #2
bluestar

EVIL

Q. Having understood the terrible, yet mostly hidden, inimical state of this world, I have come to understand also how the mass of human beings are utterly enslaved by surreptitious forces of evil.

A. To state that "human beings are enslaved" is really an understatement. At least a slave sees his chains and knows that he has lost his freedom. Humanity, however, in its blinded and ignorant condition, does not even know this much.For example, many people believe that they are free merely because they have attained financial wealth. However, with the rise of occult information in these end times more people are becoming aware. Yet due to the shocking nature of the truth of this world many still refuse to consider or believe. The first choice of evil is to remain concealed wherever it can, and so human ignorance and denial is one of its greatest allies.

Q. For years I have been struggling with evil. I have been foolish enough to become the disciple of numerous false/evil teachers, posing as holy masters. Throughout that experience I have learned. Today, I am able to see evil for what it is and in my now seasoned percipience I am able and willing to give them back what they deserve! I have one question, however: how exactly to deal out justice to these brothers of shadow in the right way?

A. It is not your responsibility to 'deal out justice' to anyone, especially sorcerers!

By engaging with evil it enters our auric field and consciousness as new problems are created. This is why Jesus warned us to "resist not evil". Retaliation just causes more problems. Billions of 'righteous' souls have been detained in the world of suffering in this way, for in taking up arms against evil, they demonstrate that they are in need of further lessons from evil, and that education they must be given by Law, in the world of pain and darkness.

It is your responsibility only to transcend, via the purification of heart, your own auric defilements and karmic entanglements. This is the only way that Lucifer can be helped and ultimately transmuted. Remember always that defilements only exist in your personality-surface bodies: the aura; they cannot touch the divine spark that you truly are.

Now, there are certainly many servants of evil - conscious and unconscious - who are incarnating or walking in today to execute their nefarious agendas. Armageddon is indeed on, but did you know that any true divine work has nothing at all to do with the battle?

Having thoroughly comprehended the nature of evil, we do not prefer to focus on it at all. It is better to look only at the Solution, for what we focus upon grows. However, since you have an interest in the manifests of evil, we may assist you in rising above their influence if you are keen. Yet in order to understand evil, we must be looking down, as it were, from above the tapestry of the universe of death, that is, from beyond the self. If we attempt to understand what is divine by using only the undivine faculties of the ego-self (like intellect and the other fallen senses), then in only standing beneath the tapestry, all we will see is a tangled mass of badly woven threads of various shades, and we shall become confused.

My general advice with regard to evil is: If you have experienced and understood its bitter rewards, then leave it alone and look up in the direction you wish to go.
Old 28-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
albie
Inactive

If you are talking about the beast from revelations then you are talking about the enemy of the christian church. Propoganda.

I'm not christian, I've had sex out of marriage. I drink to excess. I've used drugs. I don't give to charity.

I spread doubt about the church.

I am the beast.

So are you.

In their eyes.
albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:28 AM   #4
bluestar

Hey Albie,

The church has little to do with true spirituality Albie and is in truth a major factor of the beasts propogation. Rather then spreading doubt which will only help facilitate the lucerferian agenda by playing into its hands- perhaps it would be pertinent to seek and share truth with those who seek to awaken and assist eachother. Spreading doubt is just another form of propaganda and is a form of lying, serving no purpose but to further confuse the collective. Trust in truth to remove the stain in human consciousness! Seek divine love for true deliverance.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:44 AM   #5
i am all i am
Banned

Default Re-Post #4

No-one and nothing can do anything for anyone else. You can only do (a physical action) for yourself (your physical body). Therefore 'Truth' cannot do anything for you. If you have a stain in your 'human conciousness', it is your stain and your choice to remove it or not. Relying upon 'Truth" to do something for you cannot work.

With LOVE.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:10 AM   #6
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
No-one and nothing can do anything for anyone else. You can only do (a physical action) for yourself (your physical body). Therefore 'Truth' cannot do anything for you. If you have a stain in your 'human conciousness', it is your stain and your choice to remove it or not. Relying upon 'Truth" to do something for you cannot work.

With LOVE.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=38

i'll summarize: 1) imv, the collective mind has been contaminated, almost beyond repair. 2) the cellular structure of the brain is mostly lipids and lipid proteins, which absorb toxins like sponges. 3) the collective mind was cultivated and cultured (like a pearl?) from at least in the womb.

it has long been my feeling that we're not just living in a world of strict polarity, there is also a triune aspect. my efforts have been in exploring the connection of the body and pure Consciousness; if you had to give it a "location" in the body, it would be on the right side of the chest. rather, it is a focus of energy, a distributed network, which seems to always seek peace, connection, communication, laughter and joy. that's been my experience. anyway, it's essentially double-teaming the mind with spirit and body as a single expression of love.

if you've never done the ha! breath, faking laughter until you really let go, it's quite an experience. it's a lot of fun with 4 or 5 people. i've been in tears, rolling on the floor, at the absurdity of the human condition, at least this example of it.

Last edited by tru3; 01-03-2007 at 05:17 AM. Reason: typo
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:32 AM   #7
bluestar

Iam,

It is human action in all its futility and denial of divine reality that has bought the planet into its current state. Truth in fact is not a word but a vibration that can touch a responsive heart. In fact, "of ourselves" we can truly do nothing!

True surrender to christ these days is imperrative, it is divine love that shall remove the stain of untruth that blinds the collective.

Yes, we have a choice and that is to truly awaken, to let Love in ,rather then wasting time and confusing ourselves and others with false idealism and dramatic fantasies!

Seek the kingdom.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:42 AM   #8
bluestar

tru3,

Yes, you are quite right that we are held not just within a dualistic field but truly in an undivine trinity!

This is "the father" aspect of the unholy trinity! Or what is known as the asura. While the satanic and lucerferic energies hold humanity in thrall, yet little is understood about the asura. Asura beings are those beings who in their inverted state are directly in opposition to divine will. They represent a completely different spectrum of horror that humanity has recently opened the portal to and represents the "greater beast" that today is climbing out of the pit.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #9
albie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
Hey Albie,

The church has little to do with true spirituality Albie and is in truth a major factor of the beasts propogation. Rather then spreading doubt which will only help facilitate the lucerferian agenda by playing into its hands- perhaps it would be pertinent to seek and share truth with those who seek to awaken and assist eachother. Spreading doubt is just another form of propaganda and is a form of lying, serving no purpose but to further confuse the collective. Trust in truth to remove the stain in human consciousness! Seek divine love for true deliverance.
Indeed. I believe doubt to be the true faith. I don't believe that the truth is floating in the air ready to be picked up by anyone who seeks to find it. Well certainly not a direct and clear image of truth.

I think if there is a god that he would cherish our atheism/agnosticism over any garbled version of "truth".

Intellect surely wins out over faith.

Doubt is truth.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:26 PM   #10
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
tru3,

Yes, you are quite right that we are held not just within a dualistic field but truly in an undivine trinity!

This is "the father" aspect of the unholy trinity! Or what is known as the asura. While the satanic and lucerferic energies hold humanity in thrall, yet little is understood about the asura. Asura beings are those beings who in their inverted state are directly in opposition to divine will. They represent a completely different spectrum of horror that humanity has recently opened the portal to and represents the "greater beast" that today is climbing out of the pit.
a clarification: it is my belief, after years of investigation, that reality is purely subjective. any 'evil' is simply the subject projecting it's unconscious guilt out onto the "world". to me, evil is more like willful ignorance of truth. those trapped in the experience of 'evil' have simply forgotten the truth. any attempt to fight it or conquer it either leads to deeper entanglement, or a more subtle kind of ignorance: pride. that's what the i. suffer from, imv. they deserve our compassion, not our wrath. one other observation: while there is a triune aspect to human experience, with respect to good and evil, it's been my observation that there is simply a spectrum of experience and behavior, rather than a rigid polarity of good and bad. there is not cold and hot, there is colder and hotter, ranging from absolute zero to the inside of the sun. absolute zero is a null state, not a value. what is real is always real and present, what is false never was. evil is an illusion. there is only ignorance of truth. i see the goal of "purification" as the dropping of illusion. truth doesn't need my help. it is absolute. only Love is real.

i am not familiar with asura; what i'm referring to has been around since there were humans, just simply amplified over time due to persistence and ubiquity. could you please expand?

another question: since 'ye shall know them by their fruits', how do you see this 'beast' manifesting in our world? i'm always looking to expand awareness and understand more deeply.

Last edited by tru3; 01-03-2007 at 02:29 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 01-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #11
albie
Inactive

Why is love the only real thing?

Surely that's an illusion too.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:26 PM   #12
albie
Inactive

And awareness must be real.Otherwise love would be pointless.

are you saying that the only true thing is a mind that can do nothing but think and feel "love"?
Old 01-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #13
albie
Inactive

Surely not. Otherwise we wouldn't be here pooing and eating pooing and eating...

Decay, corruption must have come from somewhere.

Surely for that perfect state of love to become this nightmare it would have had to have sabotaged itself.

Or be sabotaged from an outside source.

If it sabotaged itself that means that love is evil somehow. Destructive. The truth attacking itself.

I think doubt is true and real, and that is why we are here, watching rubbish TV and pooing and eating, pooing and eating.

Love doubts its own infiniteness.

So it created this world of the finite. Of death. Curtness.

It fights between the illogicalness of the infinite and the illogicalness of a reality born from nothing.

So it swings between both sides. We will find the infinite again, and lose it to come back here to the finite.

Death.

Last edited by albie; 01-03-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:15 PM   #14
tru3

dear albie,

great questions! i certainly have no answers for you, only observations and personal insights. if you can live with that, here goes:

Quote:
Why is love the only real thing?

Surely that's an illusion too.
what is love? that's an important question. my definition would be, "love is. love is fascinated and delighted with whatever is going on in the moment."

Quote:
And awareness must be real.Otherwise love would be pointless.

are you saying that the only true thing is a mind that can do nothing but think and feel "love"?
exactly. perfect love is perfect awareness. of course the mind does something. it thinks. it cannot feel anything. let the mind worry about itself! are you your mind? if so, can you locate it in your brain? where exactly is this mind? even the national institute of mental health said years ago, "we can't tell where the body ends and the mind begins."

ime, there is only Conscious awareness; it's here and now, the most ordinary thing in the world. it-- we-- are eternal, deathless, permanent.

Quote:
Surely not. Otherwise we wouldn't be here pooing and eating pooing and eating...

Decay, corruption must have come from somewhere.
did you know that in vajrayana buddhism, they actually eat poo? supposedly, it is transmuted into ambrosia, or something like that. is the molecular structure of poo being altered? i doubt it. what's being transumted is the perception of poo tasting like shit! or, more accurately that the taste of poo is bad (they also drink poison and transmute it, or die-- pretty radical if ya ask me)

a wise person once said, "it really doesn't matter what you think about me; it does matter what i think about you". the only thing i can fundamentally change are my attitudes, beliefs, reactions or perceptions. i can't change you, period. i could give you numerous personal examples here, but i want to address another point:

Quote:
Surely for that perfect state of love to become this nightmare it would have had to have sabotaged itself.

Or be sabotaged from an outside source.

If it sabotaged itself that means that love is evil somehow. Destructive. The truth attacking itself.
i agree 100 percent. it was sabotaged by entities who have abandoned love, or "god" if you prefer. it's my personal belief we're all somehow implicated in the lucifer experiment (notice i did not say rebellion); we kind of went along with the "lie", kind of like kids who go along with a high school prank and then get caught. that's why we're here; not to straighten out the whole mess (that's the job of Grace), but to understand why we made the decision we did. again, just my opinion.

Quote:
Love doubts its own infiniteness.

So it created this world of the finite. Of death. Curtness.

It fights between the illogicalness of the infinite and the illogicalness of a reality born from nothing.

So it swings between both sides. We will find the infinite again, and lose it to come back here to the finite.

Death.
many people are looking for hope these days. faith is in short supply, perhaps? either i have faith, or i don't. i have faith that whatever is real, is permanent; whatever is illusion, never existed. how can anything oppose the Infinite?

some believe that wherever someone's consciousness is at the moment of death, that's where they go after death. if i live and die in rage, i will go to a similar level. if i live and die in forgiveness, that's what i will experience.

we are the ones who create our own hell, not god. that would be an insane god; probably something like icke's "god program".

so it appears to me.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:54 AM   #15
bluestar

Hey albie,

Yes you are right in the sense that human love cannot liberate anyone and in itself, human emotional love is a product of fear. Humans have so distorted the teachings of liberation that they have reduced them into its current perversion and twisted parody.
What is termed divine love in the esoteric sense is christ- which a holy field and living intelligence. A radiation field that permeates through fallen existance yet remains apart. It is this field that we can come into sypathetic resonance with and eventually enter by going "the Way". This is an extremely poor expression and attempt to explain that which can only be experienced.
The example of jesus's life is but the outer example of a truly inner teaching- that of divine salvation.
Yes-religious zealotry is rife these days and I think any atheist, in fact any intelligent being see's through the rubbish and lies spawned from mainstream religion today. Yet atheism, especially close minded materialists are a cult just the same. It is still a sense of identification.
Though who can not deny- a sincere,seeking atheist is usually far more attuned to truth then those dogmatic religious beings. Yet it is usually their cold rationality and tendancy to reduce everything to low materialism that keeps them unresponsive to divine truth and reality. For which an open heart is truly needed, Divinity cannot be grasped by the intellect!
Old 02-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #16
bluestar

Hey albie,

perhaps this might give greater clarification.

Human Love / Divine Love
An article from: Rare Insights
"Tao does not love as humans do; it sees all things as straw dogs.
The sage does not love as humans do; he sees people as straw dogs."

Tao Te Ching

WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING APPEARS TO BE SEPARATE. We perceive with our five mundane senses and mind, and we see what is 'out there', thus viewing life from a perspective that reinforces our idea that we are separate from everything and that everything is separate from us. But in truth, the separate nature of our existence is delusional because everything in the universe is interconnected and interdependent.

The illusion of separation has firmly established itself as a paradigm on Earth, and today dominates the consciousness of nearly 6 billion human beings. From our segregated perspective as individuals we also behold separation reflected back to us in the form of multifarious pairs of opposites that also appear to be separate from one another, e.g., good and evil, right and wrong, friend and foe, etc.

As we continue to invest ourselves and to believe in this illusory state of duality, we serve to fortify and so perpetuate the matrix of separation into which we have been born. And as long as we continue to feed the dualistic matrix we can never transcend it, which is actually the spiritual goal of life.

No amount of activity applied by the separate personality can help to liberate mankind or this planet from the dualistic illusion. Humanity, as a collective of unenlightened personalities, may only affect change within the constraints of the unholy world-order into which we have incarnated. The undivine world in which we exist is a dualistic illusion that is ruled by polarity, and the only thing we may ever change or affect by way of personal effort is the swing of the pendulum between one pole of duality and the other. Let us explore this in greater detail.

When we use our personal will - our free will - to embrace one aspect or side of an issue, we expend energy through the generation of our dualistic thoughts and emotions. The ego, by virtue of its inherently separative nature, constantly grasps at or repels that which is outside itself, and as it does so it generates energetic fetters of mental and emotional matter. It is thus that ignorance reinforces the illusory nature of its existence by binding itself to duality. Energy follows thought, thus a certain aspect of duality will be strengthened by one's attraction to it while another may also be strengthened by one's resistance to it. Therefore, such an energetic investment - which to unenlightened perception may seem only to empower the one pole or side of an issue - in fact serves to strengthen both poles, thereby empowering either end of the spectrum and effectively exacerbating one's entanglement in, as well as strengthening the very fabric of, the illusion of duality.

To the deluded eyes of those who are wholly invested in and so co-creating within the undivine, dualistic world, things may appear to be changing, and sometimes even improving, but such people are actually only riding a predicamental merry-go-round; they are merely experiencing the inevitable and fruitless vacillations of their bondage to the Buddha's wheel of samsara, the world of illusions.

Billions of human beings spend their whole life like this, creating more and more karma by attaching themselves to one pole or the other in a dualistic illusion, thus ensuring their continued existence, over lifetimes, in an unholy world of restlessness, suffering, pain and inevitable death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite humanity's long-prevailing ignorance of these facts, all true scriptures have repeatedly testified to the futility of seeking true Fulfilment, Love and Life where they can never be found: in duality, in an illusion. Yet still today the restless search for love and happiness continues throughout the world.

"But," says Lao Tzu, "Tao does not love as humans do; it sees all things as straw dogs. The sage does not love as humans do; he sees people as straw dogs." - Tao Te Ching.

These words spoken by the enlightened sage, Lao Tzu, may come as rather a shock to many people. If these words are true, they are likely to overturn one's whole way of viewing life and the world, and that is indeed the aim of that ancient Chinese revelation we know as the Tao Te Ching. When we understand what Lao Tzu really meant to convey, many of our preconceptions will be shot to pieces, for it tears apart the whole paradigm with which humankind has surrounded itself and which has been handed down from generation to generation since time immemorial.

In the Tao Te Ching it is said that beauty always brings forth ugliness. The presence of the polarity of ugliness is the proof that beauty in this undivine world is also an illusion, and that true Beauty - which is imperishable and incorruptible and which has no opposite - is not to be found here. In the world of opposites, beauty brings ugliness to the surface, good brings forth evil, and love brings forth hatred. Hatred is the proof that love is an unknown quantity whose reality is not to be found in this world. Our conceptions of it are an illusion. Worldly expressions of love are actually attempts of the ego to glorify its own undivine state of being. That is why they arouse antitheses.

As long as human love is evoked in a world of opposites, hatred will be its twin brother. There is no avoiding it! Anyone who cultivates personal love is also cultivating hatred; that is a law of any dualistic world. Hatred is a means of self-protection in this fearful world, as essential and as ego-centred as human love.

The scales of love and hatred are constantly in motion and can never be brought to a standstill in duality. One moment we are amiability itself, the next the scales tip the other way. Observe mankind, and you will see this oscillation happening all the time; it is an amazing but inescapable aspect of human nature. What poor fools we are, consumed by love and hatred, swinging like a pendulum between the pairs of opposites in duality. Alternating one with the other, our love and our hatred in their many forms constantly add fuel to the flames of our dualistic delusion. Is it not quite clear, then, why Tao does not partake in any of this?

We cannot imagine a hatred-propagating Tao but, by the same token, neither should we imagine a love-propagating Tao either. Tao Loves us, but not in keeping with our secular interpretation of the word. Tao does not love as humans do, and It sees all such perceptions as 'straw dogs', which in ancient China were used for sacrifices. In the same way, neither does the sage who participates in Tao love as humans do; he, too, sees the people as straw dogs, as humanimals, part of the great illusion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what does the Bible really mean when it says that "God is Love"? Well, if we wish to understand anything at all about Love, we will need to free ourselves entirely of all our preconceptions about it. We must shatter them, just as we must shatter all the other preconceptions that populate our pantheon of ignorant beliefs and opinions.

Let us, then, firstly take a modern-day example of how divine Love is so terribly misunderstood. There are many well-meaning New Age groups and centres in existence today where people sit and attempt to send out loving thoughts and energies in order to elevate humankind, to protect it from harm, to put an end to wars, to ring in an era of peace on Earth, and even to circumvent the forthcoming and necessary geological upheavals. But in reality, human love has never liberated the world, and nor can it ever. These centres and groups do not bring about peace on Earth, they do not quench the fires of ignorance, they can never heal the wounds of humanity. To the contrary, and when understood esoterically, they are actually among the breeding grounds of war, indirectly arousing and propagating hatred by feeding and so fortifying the antitheses of 'good' and evil. Therefore, they actually strengthen the powers of darkness by their unenlightened motivations, which are actualised by personal will, not divine Will. Such activities are akin to black magic, as unenlightened personalities seek, often with noble intentions, to interfere with the affairs of others and the world. Such desires create karma and further confusion, for unenlightened human beings are unable to create and send Love into the world; only Divinity, only Tao can do that! And remember that "Tao does not love as humans do".

Therefore, if we truly wish to be an agent of Love in this world, we must first bring ourselves into a binding with Tao, which has nothing to do with this world of temporality and illusion. This is the one, solitary and overriding Goal of every single unenlightened human being on Earth, and this is why no enlightened Teacher ever prescribes to ordinary humanity the kind of practices that are being performed all over the world today within the New Age culture.

The vast majority of New Age teachings, channellings and meditations encourage people to use their personal will to create change within and for themselves, and sometimes in order to help manifest positive change in the world also. Their focus is on personal transformation, as in: "create your own reality". But by encouraging people to focus upon themselves and the dualistic world, and to use their personal will to implement their high ideals, they only serve to feed the illusion of duality, along with the rest of the spiritually-unawakened masses.

In fact, these so called New Age teachers, channelers, channelled entities and groups are actually participating in something even more detrimental than those who are occultly unaware. By inciting people to polarize themselves en masse towards 'peace, goodness, light and love', these well-intentioned but misguided groups are actually synergetically strengthening and empowering the opposite end of the spectrum, i.e., violence, evil, darkness, hatred, etc. on a global level, thereby unwittingly exacerbating the already chaotic and desperate condition of this planet.

Such groups are causing the pendulum of the polarized illusion to swing further and more dramatically from one side to the other, effectively producing more and more dualistic power, momentum and tension in the world, all of which is actually helping to hasten our planet toward cataclysmic developments.

Now that we have clearly seen how personal love has nothing whatsoever in common with divine Love, let us further explore the scriptural axiom that 'God is Love' by again reviewing Lao Tzu's words:

"Tao is like a bellows. It is empty and never exhausted. The more it moves, the more is brought into manifestation." - Tao Te Ching.

The divine Manifestation is governed by a certain rhythm, which is present even in the minutest atom. This state of being knows no antitheses, it casts no shadows, and always brings forth itself. Good is not set against evil there, nor beauty against ugliness, nor love against hatred, nor reality against delusion. Tao does not have love, it does not even give love to others - Tao is Love! In other words, divine Love is not something that can be targeted at a goal, as the New Age people attempt to do in order to dignify or save themselves and to preserve this world of separation and pain. Love does not make any effort, it does not seek to counteract the effects of evil in duality, and so it does not know conflict. Divine Love is not the opposite of hatred or fear, either. If divine Love had an opposite, then it would not be divine, eternal; it would be dualistic. Divine Love is a neutral Force; its power is boundless, and can be compared with a bellows. If a bellows is pumped rhythmically it generates a great deal of power. In the same way, the rhythm of Tao generates an enormous Power and nothing that conflicts with that rhythm, nothing of duality, can ever become one with it.

Knowing all this, we will understand better than ever before why this undivine, dualistic world will remain fundamentally imperfect and essentially irreparable, however much personal love - via group meditations and the like - is sent out into it! Knowing all this we will resolve to waste as little energy as possible on such futile and often detrimental activities as so many people are involved with today within the New Age movement. We will leave the fallen world of duality for what it is. In complete self-surrender and genuine, selfless service to the Divine Plan, we shall focus only on that which is capable of assimilating the divine rhythm of Tao and which is of the same nature, the Divine Nature.

It is only through the complete surrender of our personal will, only through the relinquishing of all our attachments that bind us karmically to the wheel of samsara, that we may become clear, unimpeded vehicles for the divine Intelligence of Tao, which alone has the Power to affect really positive change in this world. Only when we give up our self-grasping, egotistic ideals and forget our small selves may we become empty enough to allow Divinity to enter into our hearts and to awaken the spark that lives within us so that we may become instruments of Tao.

It is our selfishness, our ignorant use of free will that brought us collectively into our present state of existence. Therefore it is only by a 180° reversal, through selflessness, through the complete and utter surrender of ourselves and our personal will to the divine Will of Tao, that we may allow the forces of true Change, the forces of Redemption, to work through us and liberate us completely from the unholy illusion of this world, which necessarily knows so much dualistic restlessness and, therefore, suffering.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:07 AM   #17
bluestar

tru3,

perhaps I could refer you to the piece babel which I think is in the political manipulation section. Or I think that you can click on past files that I have sent.

The asura are those beings who have reached through wrongful consciousness abstraction in the occult. These beings have inverted their life field and , yes, work in conscious opposition to divine will. I feel that I am to write a piece on the aspects of the unholy trinity that keeps man in thrall. Will share it with you when it is done. The asura has completely inverted their chakras and exist in what is known as the black fire. It is said that hitler was possessed by an asuric spirit.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:13 AM   #18
bluestar

The piece Babel in in the NWO section.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:56 AM   #19
tru3

Quote:
"Tao does not love as humans do; it sees all things as straw dogs.
The sage does not love as humans do; he sees people as straw dogs."
wow, star,

that is a LOT to take in at one sitting. are you taking "focus factor" or something like that? lol

i got to know a gentleman who was involved in the human potential movement back in the 60's. to make a long story short, he was a colleague of werner erhardt (est), zig ziglar, and about 5 or 6 other people who went on to do a lot of experiential work.

over 35 years, he saw tens of thousand of people come through his and others' seminars, each with their own pain, their own hopes and dreams.

he said to me one day, "you know, when it comes down to it, there are only about 22 stories." i would say even fewer.

here's something from the author of the enneagram of liberation:

"The great gift of the Enneagram, is that it describes who you are not. It shows the veiling of true consciousness by habits of egoic identification. When these habits of mind are revealed, there is a clear choice to end the false identification and realize your true nature.

It was through the reflection of the Enneagram that I was forced to confront myself. I had to face what I did not want to see. This exposure of my sell-out for egoic pleasure was the killing field that prepared me for meeting with a true teacher. When there is a willingness to confront the basic lies that go into the creation of the ego, the Enneagram is a wisdom mirror pointing to that which the mind tries to avoid seeing.
"

i, too, resisted the enneagram for a long time; i didn't want to be pigeonholed, codified, classified; i am "special", unique, right? right? well, no not really. once i had some understanding of what he was really saying, it actually took a lot of pressure off. i began to relax, seeing my "story" as just another plot line among billions, really nothing special at all. my story began to actually BORE me. i began to let go of cherished grudges against my father, "the man", the world. i began to have fun in my life, to literally "lighten" up!!

i spent a brief time in network marketing (don't EVEN ask me to go there ), where i learned an interesting fact: in the u.s. about 4% of the people make about 90% of the money.

i recently spent some time researching ebay; the global marketplace of the new millenium, a supposedly level playing field. guess what: about 3 % of the people make 87% of the money on ebay!

do you think maybe there's a pattern here?

the sad truth is most people are placeholders, performing a function they assumed would bring them happiness and peace. the sadder irony in all our struggle to be special is that at the level of personality, none of us are, nor will we ever really be. even breakthrough genius is simply Spirit pouring through the bodymind. the saddest irony is that when a father looks into his newborn son's eyes, and is filled with familial love and hopes and dreams for his progeny, the chances are all that will simply turn to dust. through nobody's fault, really. shit happens.

so perhaps the most loving thing the sage can do is gently bring that straw dog to heel.

Last edited by tru3; 02-03-2007 at 03:59 AM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:14 AM   #20
albie
Inactive

Quote:
agree 100 percent. it was sabotaged by entities who have abandoned love, or "god" if you prefer. it's my personal belief we're all somehow implicated in the lucifer experiment (notice i did not say rebellion); we kind of went along with the "lie", kind of like kids who go along with a high school prank and then get caught. that's why we're here; not to straighten out the whole mess (that's the job of Grace), but to understand why we made the decision we did. again, just my opinion.
But where could they have come from? If they were once part of infinite love then how could they ever have fallen? I don't see why, unless it was doubt over infinity. But then why didn't all of love fall? Surely if we are one then what one part does they all do?

Being one means we are exactly alike and with the same wisdom. Hence with the same possible doubt. And the same chance of falling.

So all of love fell if we fell. Or if Lucifer fell, so did all of God.