Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 11-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
dondaz

Default John Harris - Just An Illusion - Do NOT miss this!

John Harris, founder of TPUC, filmed at the "Lawful Rebellion" Conference, The British Constiution Group, Stoke-on-Trent, 24th january 2009 by BBC5.tv.live.

I have posted it in general because it's very important info here. John covers how the uk government and its affiliates are all just private corporations. He does a fantastic job of explaining how the uk police really work and some of the methods used to 'police' us, what their duties really are and how they are being subverted. Legalese and the person. Parents, child stealing and the BC and how it really works works. What regisration is, very important this. There's a lot of great areas he covers and does it very well. Very important info folks, do not miss this!

John has a great way of getting his message across. This is serious, funny and emotional. This is his best work I have seen so far. 50 minutes of awesomeness!

10 out of 10. Very well filmed and edited too!

A great job by the BBC5tv team. Fantastic effort!

http://www.youtube.com/BBC5tv

Comments welcome

Last edited by dondaz; 12-02-2009 at 01:52 AM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
atticus_finch

Thank you for the links (re: corporatocracy), I have downloaded them and will watch later. Sensible idea posting in 'General' otherwise this would be submerged beneath 'Racist Prince Harry' threads in Today's 'News' [sic]....
atticus_finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
monkfish
Inactive

Tanks Dondaz,was
looking forward to watching that again
monkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
godspeed

thanks dondaz.....good to watch again ....still with high emotions at part 5....tears of joy........maybe....
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
dondaz

Quote:
I have downloaded them and will watch later.
Don't forget, it really is good!

Quote:
good to watch again ....still with high emotions at part 5....tears of joy........maybe....
I know, very emotional. He's had me at it twice now!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
alternative_answer

Nice 1 looking forward to the next one.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
comma berenices

I saw John speak at stoke.
My daughter and myself were reduced to tears,we have never seen a speaker more passionate and meaningful as we did that day.
It's one we will never forget,we spread the word at every opportunity.
Thanks for posting the great vids we have been looking forward to them.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
arten
Banned

Well what can I say he had me in tears at the end; and John I am with you Man every step of the way. We have to do something to change this world, just like Gandhi said:

WE MUST BE THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

Today I told my Employer I want to rip up our Contract because I am about to declare myself a FREEMAN. And I am no longer prepeared to pay taxes to a corporation which then uses my money to bomb and murder children in Iraq and elsewhere. I am not prepared to do that any more, in fact I never gave my consent to any of this they duped my parents.

Evil controls this world just like David Icke asked on Wogan back in 1990 where is the Love. Well I saw Love in clip 5 when John said he does care about those who are suffering. I can imagine Christ standing there smiling at that

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke
arten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
helloperator
Banned

...i WILL find a way to get out of this and i WILL succeed because what I'M doing is right.....hefty words delivered with some kind of emotive volume technique...cue trained seal audience who suddenly clap all at the same time...

What are we witnessing here? What does the volume of the words mean? Why is everybody clapping?
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
arten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
...i WILL find a way to get out of this and i WILL succeed because what I'M doing is right.....hefty words delivered with some kind of emotive volume technique...cue trained seal audience who suddenly clap all at the same time...

What are we witnessing here? What does the volume of the words mean? Why is everybody clapping?
What we wittnesed was a Man a Human Being who wants to break free from the very chains you rever.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #11
darryl84

I've only seen the first part so far, but it looks good!

Im having a problem finding a definition that states a person is not a human being though, and is only a character if the man or woman chooses to accept it. Or a definition along those lines!
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by darryl84; 12-02-2009 at 12:09 AM.
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
arten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl84 View Post
I've only seen the first part so far, but it looks good!

Im having a problem finding a definition that states a person is not a humna being though, and is only a character if the man or woman chooses to accept it. Or a definition along those lines!
Why would you have a problem with that this goes back to the etymology of the word person it comes from the Latin word Persona. Which means Actors Mask and that is what we are all doing we are all playing different parts just like Shakesepear said.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #13
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by arten View Post
Why would you have a problem with that this goes back to the etymology of the word person it comes from the Latin word Persona. Which means Actors Mask and that is what we are all doing we are all playing different parts just like Shakesepear said.
Yeh you misread what i wrote, i have no problem with the concept, as i said, i had a problm finding the definition that states person means character and not human being, or something along those lines!
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
Old 12-02-2009, 12:23 AM   #14
arten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl84 View Post
Yeh you misread what i wrote, i have no problem with the concept, as i said, i had a problm finding the definition that states person means character and not human being, or something along those lines!
No I never misread what you wrote you just do not understand the etymology of the word person. I explained it to you and still you don't understand it.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #15
dondaz

Quote:
'you are not a person because you are a human being, but because rights and duties have been ascribed to you.' - Blacks Law, 4th Edition.

Those rights and duties are statute and act obligations. Your birth certificate is a person.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #16
alternative_answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
'you are not a person because you are a human being, but because rights and duties have been ascribed to you.' - Blacks Law, 4th Edition.

Those rights and duties are statute and act obligations. Your birth certificate is a person.
Keep it coming for all the detractors who come on this forum and stamp on anything that offers the truth.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #17
ex sheep

Amazing!
Truly wonderful, simply laid out, even I understood it.

Thanks to every body involved.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #18
cookie_dude

Great set of videos. Very easy to understand.
All I need now is the balls to do something about it.
cookie_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #19
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by arten View Post
No I never misread what you wrote you just do not understand the etymology of the word person. I explained it to you and still you don't understand it.
Again you misread what i wrote, you missed the past tense part of my wording in the last message. I had problems finding a definition, now after reading your post i dont. I did not say have, which would indicate i still did.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #20
whatistruth
Banned

Sounds like more patriot mythology to me.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote