Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 22-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #441
iamawaveofthesea

Occulted Anatomy: Masonic Symbolism, Arc of the Covenant, the Brain/ Universe

Old 04-01-2019, 12:48 PM   #442
iamawaveofthesea

A Giant Problem in Ancient America - JIm Vieira [FULL VIDEO

Old 07-01-2019, 11:50 PM   #443
iamawaveofthesea

What Graham Hancock Really Thinks About the Advanced Civilizations of Prehistory

Old 19-01-2019, 01:07 PM   #444
iamawaveofthesea

the three strides of vishnu...

Something Is Happening In Egypt.. Are THEY Hiding It? (2019-2020)

Old 03-02-2019, 02:04 PM   #445
raburgeson

Atlantis, everyone's looking for it. Some of the Earth's upheaval can be blamed on us. It's kind of post civilization and while the tech is, some of it better than we have, is not the best to be found. We are looking for the pinnacle, Arya.

To get on with it a related subject. The time war is hot again right now. Expect more Mandela Effect. Species that are extinct coming back, more changes of history and all that crap. Don't worry the globalists get their butts kick in the end. Would like to address that yes some large species have been resurrected, a couple very large ones in the ocean so far. They should have known better than to try to force their agendas on us with time travel. They are not going to control the human race and no other species will either. We have been held back as long as they can by several other sources. There is life throughout the galaxy and we will come to dominate. This is not through want, this will happen in self defense. We will find more stable planets in the future. Ones that will facilitate the rise of civilization that cannot happen here on Earth. As far as the governments go, disclose everything right now you dirty bastards.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 06:43 PM   #446
iamawaveofthesea

Ancient woman with ‘ALIEN-LIKE' SKULL unearthed in Russia (VIDEO)
Published time: 24 Jan, 2019 19:14 Edited time: 25 Jan, 2019 10:18

The remains of a woman, believed to be from antiquity, with an elongated alien-like skull has been found during excavations of an ancient burial site in southern Russia.

Since 2017 bones belonging to humans and numerous wild and domestic animals, along with a large number of ceramics, ornaments and bronze arrowheads have been discovered at the remarkable Gamurzievsky settlement in the city of Nazran, Ingushetia.

However this week’s discovery of a woman’s skeleton – which dates back to between the 4th and 6th century – is particularly unique because of the fascinating intentional deformation of her skull and neck.

Last year scientists finally identified the 1,500-year-old remains of several high-ranking “treaty brides” from Bulgaria and Romania discovered with tower-shaped skulls. In Peru some 38 high-ranking members of the pre-Inca population were also found with teardrop-shaped heads that represented their prestige and social rank.

https://www.rt.com/russia/449641-elo...-woman-russia/
Old 10-02-2019, 11:34 AM   #447
iamawaveofthesea

Are the pyramids representations of the Amdwat (netherworld)?

‘Breakthrough’ discovery inside Giza Pyramid baffles scientists
Published time: 2 Nov, 2017 12:39 Edited time: 3 Nov, 2017 08:45

Scientists have discovered a secret, giant void hiding inside the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt. Located above the pyramid’s Grand Gallery, the 30-meter-long void inside Khufu's Pyramid remains a mystery.

Its size suggests it plays an important role in the tomb’s structure. It’s the first discovery of its kind since the 19th century.

“These results constitute a breakthrough for the understanding of Khufu’s Pyramid and its internal structure,” the scientists explained in a journal published in Nature.

Scientists uncovered the void as part of the ScanPyramids project that dates back to 2015. The chamber was found using cosmic-ray imaging and by recording subatomic particles, a practice known as muon radiography, which bounces inside the structure providing an outline for 3D reconstruction of the space

https://www.rt.com/news/408568-giza-...idden-chamber/
Old 10-02-2019, 11:43 AM   #448
screamingeagle

"tomb" the deception gose on
Old 10-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #449
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
"tomb" the deception gose on
well it is a 'tomb' in the sense that the initiate undergoes a death ritual so that their consciousness may journey to the amdwat however they will return to their physical body so that it will not be a physical death

When i went in the pyramids i had an overwhelming sense of the weight of the masonry that was above me but maybe it was something else that i was feeling

The chambers are creating a place of sensory deprivation and if you are put in such an environment for several days your body reverts back to a natural clock that is in sync with the moon. Thoth the god of wisdom and magic is associated with the moon

Napolean shipped his army all the way to egypt thereby leaving france vulnerable. He entered the pyramids alone and emerged ashen faced. He didn't speak about what he had encountered in there

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-02-2019 at 12:01 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 03:29 PM   #450
screamingeagle

i was mentoning tomb as direction which scientists steer
the public opinion......

pyramid is divice,tool and structure which contains knowledge( in relation and in conection with other aincent structures and buildings)
Old 10-02-2019, 03:37 PM   #451
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
i was mentoning tomb as direction which scientists steer
the public opinion......

pyramid is divice,tool and structure which contains knowledge( in relation and in conection with other aincent structures and buildings)
it's not a tomb for physical death. People weren't buried there

It's a tomb for death and rebirth

Jesus used a cave for the same process. Sensory deprivation for three days then he was 'resurrected' as a spiritualised being
Old 11-02-2019, 09:20 AM   #452
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
it's not a tomb for physical death. People weren't buried there

It's a tomb for death and rebirth

Jesus used a cave for the same process. Sensory deprivation for three days then he was 'resurrected' as a spiritualised being
Im sure that the Edgar Cayce reading stated that Jesus underwent an initiation in the great pyramid. Clearly Egypt was important to Israel as every time there was danger they fled to Egypt.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:35 AM   #453
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Im sure that the Edgar Cayce reading stated that Jesus underwent an initiation in the great pyramid. Clearly Egypt was important to Israel as every time there was danger they fled to Egypt.
well the pyramids were sealed shut at some point. At some point they triggered the door mechanism and sealed the structure off

it doesn't need to be jesus in the pyramid as the title Iessous Christos means 'i am an anointed man spiritualised by knowledge of god'

Or as Alan Watts says the bible was mistranslated. It didn't say 'i am the son of god' it said 'i am a son of god'

So other anointed people underwent a process of resurrection in the pyramid and became 'sons of god'
Old 11-02-2019, 11:08 AM   #454
JustMe418

Quote:
well the pyramids were sealed shut at some point. At some point they triggered the door mechanism and sealed the structure off

it doesn't need to be jesus in the pyramid as the title Iessous Christos means 'i am an anointed man spiritualised by knowledge of god'

Or as Alan Watts says the bible was mistranslated. It didn't say 'i am the son of god' it said 'i am a son of god'

So other anointed people underwent a process of resurrection in the pyramid and became 'sons of god'
The sons of God are an order of angels and the OT clearly shows that there were sons of God, so the christian doctrine of being an only son is a lie. Also, Jesus used the Psalms to show we are all gods/ divine beings.

Whether he actually went into the pyramid or not cant really be proven. I was just highlighting the Cayce readings about jesus, which are very interesting.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:36 AM   #455
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The sons of God are an order of angels and the OT clearly shows that there were sons of God, so the christian doctrine of being an only son is a lie. Also, Jesus used the Psalms to show we are all gods/ divine beings.
The term 'sons of god' is a grade in initiation. Son of woman, son of man, son of god

Quote:
Whether he actually went into the pyramid or not cant really be proven. I was just highlighting the Cayce readings about jesus, which are very interesting.
cayce i file away in the ''i'll listen and not dismiss out of hand but neither will i entirely embrace as hard fact'' drawer

What i'm saying is that in a sense cayce was correct in that anointed 'christos' did indeed enter the pyramid

That doesn't necessarily mean that a specific individual associated with the creation of the christian religion who was living in the levant actually entered that pyramid. The pyramids may have been sealed by that point and also he had no need to travel that far

There is an intitiation chamber under the ground of temple mount

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 11:37 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 03:06 PM   #456
JustMe418

Quote:
The term 'sons of god' is a grade in initiation. Son of woman, son of man, son of god

cayce i file away in the ''i'll listen and not dismiss out of hand but neither will i entirely embrace as hard fact'' drawer

What i'm saying is that in a sense cayce was correct in that anointed 'christos' did indeed enter the pyramid

That doesn't necessarily mean that a specific individual associated with the creation of the christian religion who was living in the levant actually entered that pyramid. The pyramids may have been sealed by that point and also he had no need to travel that far

There is an intitiation chamber under the ground of temple mount
I find Cayces work interesting but I never take the stance of believing anything is 100% true.

In kabbalah Beni Elohim, or the sons of God, refers to the order of angels of Netzach. Not sure what system of initiation you are referring to.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:14 PM   #457
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I find Cayces work interesting but I never take the stance of believing anything is 100% true.

In kabbalah Beni Elohim, or the sons of God, refers to the order of angels of Netzach. Not sure what system of initiation you are referring to.
isn't that the point....to become spiritualised?
Old 13-02-2019, 02:44 PM   #458
JustMe418

Quote:
isn't that the point....to become spiritualised?
Depends on viewpoint. We are already spiritual being so all we need to do, according to the belief of many people, is to become awake to our true nature. To say we need to become spiritualised could be seen as thinking we are not actually spiritual to start with.
Old 13-02-2019, 02:50 PM   #459
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Depends on viewpoint. We are already spiritual being so all we need to do, according to the belief of many people, is to become awake to our true nature. To say we need to become spiritualised could be seen as thinking we are not actually spiritual to start with.
that's a fair point

perhaps what i'm alluding to is that maybe something else is going on as a result of these rituals

maybe people are falling under the influence of something
Old 15-02-2019, 10:55 AM   #460
iamawaveofthesea

Entrance to hell discovered... in Nottinghamshire as witch marks reveal what Britons centuries ago thought was doorway to underworld
By Sarah Knapton
15 February 2019 • 12:01am

Even in the bright winter sunshine the dark, craggy entrance to Robin Hood’s cave at Creswell Crags on the border of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire has an ominous sense of foreboding.

But for hundreds of years the cavern has held an even more sinister secret.

It was once believed by locals to be the entrance to the underworld, which held demons so terrifying that locals regularly carved protective ‘witch marks’ onto the walls to bind its evil occupants inside.

Until recently, experts at the caves believed the marks were simply graffiti but a chance encounter shortly before Halloween last year has led to a complete re-evaluation of the site.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ought-doorway/