Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 29-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #9561
chrysoprase

Quote:
Brittany Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack and her mother, Sharon, are still thick as thieves and teaming up to write a book on the late actress’s life. Simon and Sharon has become extremely close since Brittany’s December 20th death – SO close that friends are taken aback. Simon has vehemently DENIED that they are romantically involved. But they ARE rushing to write a book about Brittany before somebody else does. They’ve already approached a couple of publishers with a book outline. (In our opinion, these two look more like an appropriate couple than Simon and Brittany ever did.)"
I saw these two on Larry King Live a few weeks after Brittany's death; and I just knew something was up between them. They were kind of nudging and winking at each other - it did not seem at all like a relationship between a man and his mother-in-law. And what really struck me - is that they both were happy and smiling (but trying not to)! It looked they were in love with each other - or that they shared a secret.

Quote:
Of all the pictures they could have chose of her they chose one that made her look like a bag lady!
Yep. What is up with that!?

Last edited by chrysoprase; 29-04-2010 at 11:43 AM.
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #9562
sm1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post

Yep. What is up with that!?
It looks to me like they are trying to dehumanise her in some way, to turn her from what she was (a beautiful talented woman) into something else?

I mean why portray someone as looking as "sad" as that instead of focussing on the positives?
Old 29-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #9563
jo_6

From various gossip sources:

'While Brittany Murphy's widower, Simon Monjack, and the late actress' mother, Sharon, insist their relationship is totally appropriate for a son-in-law and mother-in-law, a number of Brittany's close Hollywood associates and friends have been buzzing about what one pal called ''the creepiness of it all.''

At issue is the fact Monjack and Murphy are continuing to live together, fueling speculation -- denied by Monjack -- that the relationship has taken a romantic turn.

' Simon Monjack said Sharon Murphy was very ill, undergoing toxic neuropathy. Ms Murphy can hardly walk because of her illness. '

Apparently she lives upstairs at the house and he lives downstairs. But if she can hardly walk, why is she upstairs?

Also strange is that Brittany Murphy left her entire estate to her mother Sharon in a handwritten will.

Not only that, but, per his request, a more formal will was drafted to include this statement: "I am married to Simon Monjack who I have intentionally left out of this will."

Last edited by jo_6; 29-04-2010 at 11:59 AM.
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #9564
jo_6

The whole Britanny Murphy / Simon Monjack thing I have found very ~fishy~ all along.
''Toxic neuropathy is usually contracted from drug abuse or chemical exposure ''
No wonder she died and her Mum has toxic neuropathy really then, check this:

'A pharmacist has come forward and revealed that he cut off Brittany Murphy, her husband Simon Monjack, and her mother Sharon, just months before the actress’s death because he suspected they were filling pain killer prescriptions at multiple drug stores!!
Eddie Bubar, owner of Eddie’s Pharmacy, claims he has more than 100 prescriptions he filled for Brittany, her husband Simon Monjack and mother Sharon Murphy between January 2008 and August 2009.

The ‘Just Married’ actress bought drugs such as Vicodin, hydrocodone, Klonopin from the pharmacy.

Bubar alleges one of the aliases Murphy used was “Lola Manilow Murphy.”

However, he had cut off the beauty and her family just months before her death, fearing something was wrong.

“We thought there was going to be an accident there,” the New York Post quoted him as telling TMZ.com.
Apparently, another pharmacy has come up with names Murphy used as aliases, which include “Kathelyn Moore” and “Faith Gosselin. Monjack admitted using aliases.''

Also I found this:

'BRITTANY MURPHY's widower SIMON MONJACK has begun giving back donations after the charity he set up in his ex-wife's name was shut down - but insists he only managed to collect a total of USD 800 (GBP 500).

The actress died in December (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home, and her grieving husband subsequently set up the Brittany Murphy Foundation in her honour.

He even planned a charity gala for the launch of the Foundation last month (Feb10), charging USD 1,000 (GBP 625) a ticket, but cancelled the bash at the last minute.

It was later revealed the foundation was not legally registered as a charity with the state of California, and a statement was issued through the organisation's website revealing all donations would be handed back until non-profit status is approved.

Monjack tells TMZ.com he has started the process of handing back all the money the organisation received, but reveals it only totalled USD 800 (GBP 500). He insists plans to resurrect the foundation are going ahead and he is taking the "the proper steps" to make sure the organisation is registered. '

http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-64683.html

Last edited by jo_6; 29-04-2010 at 01:12 PM.
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #9565
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1973 View Post
Of all the pictures they could have chose of her they chose one that made her look like a bag lady!
Not a bag lady, but rather a very traumatised person. Crying, smeared make up and all the rest...
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #9566
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Not a bag lady, but rather a very traumatised person. Crying, smeared make up and all the rest...
+1

Fookin' weirdos. Brittany had a lovely sunny smile and they chose THAT? I reckon they're banging each other, fookin' bastards.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #9567
sm1973

Quote:
Yep I would agree with this, I couldn't think of a suitable description when I was typing before. It's all very sad though.
Old 29-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #9568
wyndham

Quote:
"SIMON MONJACK AND BRITTANY MURPHY’S MOTHER ARE COOKING SOMETHING UP

Brittany Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack and her mother, Sharon, are still thick as thieves and teaming up to write a book on the late actress’s life. Simon and Sharon has become extremely close since Brittany’s December 20th death – SO close that friends are taken aback. Simon has vehemently DENIED that they are romantically involved. But they ARE rushing to write a book about Brittany before somebody else does. They’ve already approached a couple of publishers with a book outline. (In our opinion, these two look more like an appropriate couple than Simon and Brittany ever did.)"

Look at the photograph of her they chose and how creepy these 2 morons look... Their faces are mostly in the dark...

great post Emerald. moron hits it, no diff really between evil and idiocy
wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #9569
bruiseviolet

^^^ Oh. My. God. These people are something else.
bruiseviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #9570
emerald
Banned

Sick photo session

Old 29-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #9571
marisabia

Quote:
exactly, kind of like a rag doll
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 07:27 PM   #9572
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Sick photo session

The blood spray is typical of knife attack, not gun, lol.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 07:31 PM   #9573
marisabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_6 View Post
Yes they do look VERY similar

And this is young Jackie O. (shes the bigger sister)

Similarities to Suri...

great job jo 6! thanks for posting these pics, i'ts going to be very interesting watching the progress of little suri cruise, one thing that should be obvious to all those here anyways is that they have great plans for this young lady
Old 29-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #9574
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
The blood spray is typical of knife attack, not gun, lol.
And he calls himself a professional. Such a low down dirty shame...

Last edited by emerald; 29-04-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 29-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #9575
marcusbrody

Check out the Monjack hand triangle

marcusbrody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #9576
sxmrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatstheworldcomingto View Post
That's a really good side-by-side. Her eyes in the second picture seem to tilt down slightly at the corners. Whenever the celebs get plastic surgery, the eyes get tilted up or tighter, but never tilted downward!
Look how far down her ears are now- thay almost look fake!
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #9577
marisabia

Quote:
One more proof of her replacement. U let ur chin grow, COURTNEY, dear and ur head has a diff shape...

also her skin looks completely different, fake also, as far as i know they aren't doing whole skin transplants are they?
Old 30-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #9578
sodi

New Aguilera video
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:57 AM   #9579
aya_rei

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post
also her skin looks completely different, fake also, as far as i know they aren't doing whole skin transplants are they?

Courtney is a mystery to me and here's why:

1) Her relationship with her father is very dysfunctional. Now this can happen naturally, but when added up to the entire equation, it's just too much.

2) Kurt Cobain. Just watch "Kurt & Courtney" for a glimpse into this very weird "love."

3) The physical transformations: from drastic weight loss to complete facial changes that just don't make sense.

4) Substance abuse... lest we forget that substances are used as mind control devices too.

So I don't know if she's the average "screwed up person" or something else. However, if she were just average, she'd not be in the news, so...

Last edited by aya_rei; 30-04-2010 at 07:58 AM.
aya_rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #9580
darkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post
Tbh, she looks barbie dolled. It doesn't even look like the real Courtney. She looks more, well, "perfect" now.