Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 27-02-2010, 11:55 PM   #8561
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Wow, you just like to be contrary, don't you? Whatever I post, you'll find some way to contradict me. BORING.
Yes but what do you want me to say: "yeh she's weird, she must have been cloned and made into a doll by the Iluminati!" My point that is being ignored is that there doesn't have to be a "conspiracy" to make people act strange and do odd things such as have plastic surgery to make themselves look completely different. It doesn't mean they are being "mind controlled!"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04mEDenzet8[/media]
michael_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #8562
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodi View Post

This probably is a wannabe ritual but hey here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr8DvyXOIxk

Towards the end, Anahí plays a stabbed bride and bleeds on the stage of Viña del Mar in CHILE (this happened a few days before the quake) lol

I bet there was no thought out story behind the performance. It looks like she thought (or rather her management thought) that it would be cool to be dressed like a bride whilst something shocking happens to her like getting stabbed.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #8563
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodi View Post

This probably is a wannabe ritual but hey here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr8DvyXOIxk

Towards the end, Anahí plays a stabbed bride and bleeds on the stage of Viña del Mar in CHILE (this happened a few days before the quake) lol

shes hot in these stockings.

how could anyone look4a ritual there?

cept, jealous females.ZING
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #8564
sodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I bet there was no thought out story behind the performance. It looks like she thought (or rather her management thought) that it would be cool to be dressed like a bride whilst something shocking happens to her like getting stabbed.
It backlashed on her and people called her out for imitating Gag/Madonna lol

She was actually booed of stage after her performance was over.

But maybe her performance had meaning and her bleeding on the stage was a prediction of the earthquake in Chile lol
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #8565
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
damn, these cyborgs gota huge suicide rate.

or should i use stepforthers terms and say "pulling own plug rate"

There is a high rate of suicide amoung celebrity children (or so it would seem) largely because the way a lot of them are brought up or not brought up as the case may be, many don't get the right support at the right time and are just given money. Turning to drugs and alcohol and so on - all the cliches!

Old 28-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #8566
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_mac View Post
Yes but what do you want me to say: "yeh she's weird, she must have been cloned and made into a doll by the Iluminati!" My point that is being ignored is that there doesn't have to be a "conspiracy" to make people act strange and do odd things such as have plastic surgery to make themselves look completely different. It doesn't mean they are being "mind controlled!"
You don't have to say anything. I didn't post for you. Every time I post you jump on my fucking posts., even when I'm directly replying to someone else.

I guess my ignore list's growing.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 28-02-2010 at 12:24 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #8567
indianinthemachine

Default You can't prove anything with an internet photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
this pic takes the cake.

a drawn penis as proof(for what?)

you know such a drawing could be drawn on..um...every1?

The photo isn't proof of anything, it's thought provoking....it worked didn't it?

By the way, you can't really prove anything with an internet photo now can you?

Dieter
Indian in the machine
http://www.indianinthemachine.com

Last edited by indianinthemachine; 28-02-2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: forgot
indianinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:29 AM   #8568
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
The thinking behind it could just be how to come out looking striking and stand out from the band? White stockings and the wedding dress could simply be that, the knife in the back could just be that again be that about being stabbed in the back by her groom or something? What was the song about, lyrics etc.

Old 28-02-2010, 12:43 AM   #8569
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
MARIE OSMOND's teenage son kills himself:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35619717...t-celebrities/
Oh Sorry I forgot the "Springermeir Programming" he did say that the Osmonds were satanically mind controlled and had all been abused! Sorry that must have something to do with it then ha ?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...ol_mindcon.htm

Old 28-02-2010, 12:57 AM   #8570
pound

Don't know if its been reported on this thread already. But the 'suicide' death of Andrew Koenig ("Boner" from Growing Pains) is yet another example of the strange circumstances that usually surround actors that used to be child stars.

Quote:
Authorities remained positive and claimed that “electronic evidence” pointed to the possibility that he was really “laying low” and avoiding contact with the outside world. His erratic behavior – such as giving away most of his belongings and paying the final rent on his Venice apartment without his parents’ knowledge painted a different possibility. However, Andrew had previously told his friends that he was going to “start over” in Vancouver.

Quote:
A search party of about 11 friends and family members was searching densely wooded areas of Vancouver’s Stanley Park when they found Andrew Koenig’s body hanging from a tree. It has been reported that based on the location of the body found, Koenig didn’t want to be found.

http://cnmnewsnetwork.com/11283/andr...ently-suicide/
Old 28-02-2010, 02:31 AM   #8571
greydove

Hmmmmm.... wonder where they got the idea for this one? And so long ago too

Seconds starring Rock Hudson c. 1966

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seconds_(film)

Arthur Hamilton (John Randolph) is a middle-aged man whose life has lost purpose. He is disengaged at his job as a banker, while the love with his wife has dwindled. Through a friend whom he thought had died years earlier, Hamilton is approached by a secret organization, known simply as the "Company," which offers wealthy people a second chance at life. The Company, in the person of Mr. Ruby (Jeff Corey), interviews Hamilton, then shows him a film of him attacking a girl after he'd unknowingly consumed drugged food & drink offered him by the Company. They threaten to blackmail Hamilton forcing him to sign on, foreshadowing the unfortunate consequences of accepting the Company's assistance.
Hamilton's death is staged to make it look as if he perished in a hotel fire with a corpse left disguised as him. Through extensive plastic surgery and psychoanalysis, Hamilton is transformed into Tony Wilson (Rock Hudson). He is provided with a new home, a new identity (as Wilson), new friends and a devoted manservant. The details of his new existence suggest that there was once a real Tony Wilson, but what became of him is a mystery.
Wilson copes with his new world. Relocated to a fancy home in Malibu, California, where he is an already established artist, he commences a relationship with a young woman named Nora Marcus (Salome Jens) and for a time he is happy but soon becomes troubled by the emotional confusion of his new identity, as well as by the exuberance of renewing his youth.

At a dinner party he hosts for neighbors, Wilson drinks himself into a stupor and begins to babble about his former life as Hamilton. It turns out that his neighbors are "reborns" like himself, sent to keep an eye on his adjustment. Nora is actually an agent of the Company and her attentions to Wilson are designed merely to ensure his cooperation.
In violation of Company policy, Wilson, posing as an old friend of her husband's, visits his former wife (Frances Reid) in his new persona. He learns that his marriage had failed because he was distracted by the pursuit of career and material possessions, the very things in life that others made him believe were important.
Wilson returns to the Company and announces a desire to start again with yet another identity. The Company offers to accommodate him, but asks if he would first provide the names of some past acquaintances who might like to be "reborn." He refuses since he now knows of the drawbacks to being "reborn" and also doesn't want to delay the Company's procedure for a new identity for himself.
While awaiting his reassignment, Wilson encounters Charlie Evans (Murray Hamilton), the friend who had originally recruited him into the Company. Evans was also "reborn" and likewise could not make a go of his new life. Together, they speculate on the reason for their failure to adjust, attributing it to the fact that they allowed others, including the Company, to make life choices for them.
This realization comes too late. Wilson/Hamilton is suddenly strapped to a gurney and wheeled into a small room where he learns to his horror that failed reborns are not actually provided with new identities but instead become the cadavers used to fake new clients' deaths.

Last edited by greydove; 28-02-2010 at 02:31 AM.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #8572
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylviasilver View Post
I know there has been a few posts on Katie...but can anyone please tell me truthfully that this woman is the very same person as...

this woman...

She's just had a shit load of surgeory, there's no denying that she's the same old materialistic and insecure person that she's always been.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #8573
ellis_deatrip

Dale Bozzio(missing persons) and Lady Gaga....
After all, Dale did pave the way for all Popsicle strippers with pipes and a dream.
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #8574
emerald
Banned

emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #8575
sodi

wow same style and everything (Gaga & Dale Bozzio)
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #8576
voice_of_asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
A bit more of Asian MK, singer JOLIN TSAI

I recalled that when I was just 13, she is that type of girl next door. With pure outlook and sincerity, she would be thought as "healthy" in that dirty waters of entertainment. After a period of 3 years without releasing albums, she came back with a bang by doing anything sexually suggestive. She claims that she studied English during that 3 years in an University, but I think that 3years are used for all those programming....
voice_of_asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #8577
ellis_deatrip

It's plagiarism,really.but i still think there's some replicated DNA.

Last edited by ellis_deatrip; 28-02-2010 at 06:14 PM.
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #8578
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
It's plagiarism,really.but i still think there's some replicated DNA.

But - but - Lady Gaga's so original, revolutionary, and most importantly, teh art personified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #8579
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
Dale Bozzio(missing persons) and Lady Gaga....
After all, Dale did pave the way for all Popsicle strippers with pipes and a dream.
Shit almost a Deadringer and Lady Ga Ga over 20 years afterwards. Anyone got any cloning theories or something? Of just plagarism?

Old 28-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #8580
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
But - but - Lady Gaga's so original, revolutionary, and most importantly, teh art personified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha you quoting me? Who said Lady Gaga is a work of art?